March 28, 2024, 07:46:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 306004 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: October 25, 2008, 04:29:45 PM »

Hey Wreck, if I learn to like Orange, will T. Boone adopt me????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #141 on: October 25, 2008, 04:30:20 PM »

OK, I just want to know this:

Where are we getting the information that Casey wanted to give up Caylee and Cindy made her keep the baby?

Jesse has said he suggested putting the baby up for adoption but.........

http://www.aolhealth.com/healthy-living/relationships/how-to-catch-a-liar

WHOOPS !   Wrong link !   I meant this one:

http://jezebel.com/5042386/creepy-mom-casey-anthony-tried-to-give-missing-caylee-up-for-adoption

No, I mean a real source.  The only person who i know of who stated this is that girl Kio and she proved to be somewhat less than credible.

IMO, this is not true!  Casey wanted to have a baby!!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: October 25, 2008, 04:32:24 PM »

Russ, you are absolutely right.

IF Lee is the father of Caylee, it does explain a lot of other things.

It explains why there is no name on the birth certificate.

It explains why they have lied about the identity of the father.

It explains why they have been so intensely secretive about the father.

It explains why they never asked for any type of support, even if he died and they were entitled to social security.

But I still do not know if it is true.

Good post.

We have not heard from Lee since he was forced via subpoena to give up his DNA.  The family has given so many stories either directly or indirectly as to who the real father is now and over the years.  As LP is doing, I am waiting for final confirmation when Lee's DNA comes back.  I found it odd, as I have no real knowledge on the specifics of DNA, that Dr. Haden could say that they know who the father is by reading the latest release on the FBI/body farm report.  Apparently, there is something specific in that report that alludes to the father.  In discussions around the web, there is a marker that when elevated it relates to potential incestuous.  No matter how uncomfortable it is for some to even fathom, incest is very prevalent.  In a study out of Arizona, 1 in 8 females were abused sexually and half of those or 1 in 16 women have had abuse from either a brother or father.  In addition to that study, many violent offenders in prison, as much as 80 percent, have experienced sexual abuse as a youngster or teen.  Most sexual abuse within the family is never reported, and that figure is as high as 60%.  Families don't want the dirty laundry to leave the front door I guess.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: October 25, 2008, 04:33:15 PM »

Posted in MURT's chat but nobody can find out if true yet:

06:21 ustreamer-77644 : I just read somewhere that there is polics cars and a black suv on BC road in there area of the witness sighting
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #144 on: October 25, 2008, 04:35:39 PM »

Oh, I think Casey had often said she was sorry and promised to change.  That is why Cindy said she had given her "chance after chance to change."

I tend to agree with you! I think Casey knew how to play the game.  But I do think she used Caylee to.

The fisrt time Casey was caught stealing from her grandmother (2 times in total) was on Casey 2nd birthday.  It was like $50.00.  She did apolgize and offered to clean and do yard work, etc.  She did try to make "ammends."  I know this has not been reported but it a true post.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: October 25, 2008, 04:35:59 PM »

Posted in MURT's chat but nobody can find out if true yet:

06:21 ustreamer-77644 : I just read somewhere that there is polics cars and a black suv on BC road in there area of the witness sighting

Thanks Klaas!  We can sure hope and pray.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: October 25, 2008, 04:37:20 PM »

*Shaking off my rotten-banana splattered umbrella*

Well, that wasn’t nearly as bad as I’d expected. Quite civil all in all, with nearly everyone stating, “I respectfully disagree.”  Very nice.  You guys (and ladies) don’t know me well yet, but I love a good discussion with lots of viewpoints. I thank you for your responses. I deliberately did not put names with posts because I have no wish to antagonize anyone. All points of view help paint the picture. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
“We have seen George in action!  I really doubt if he sits in the corner sucking his thumb while Cindy barks out orders.”

Cindy pinching, pushing, glaring, and talking over him. 

I’ve seen her do all these things on television. I’ve also seen him push and shove others, and tap his finger against Cindy on television while she was speaking.  We have no disagreement.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“I respectfully disagree...i see NO excuses for George or Cindy for that matter.”

It wasn’t my intent to make excuses for George. I was merely pointing out the stressors that I imagined as coming from George’s possible point of view. Of course, I cannot really read George’s mind (wish I could!!!), but I can make observations and comparisons of known behavioral norms. Imagine with me, that after the first sentence, you are hearing George’s thoughts. 

I can understand George losing it a little (or a lot) at that particular time. Caylee  missing… Casey on home monitoring…Cindy pinching, pushing, glaring, and talking over him. The crowd outside his home occasionally turning into a near lynch mob, and this bounty hunter’s associate living with him like she thinks she's Casey's good twin!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Poor George" ... my eye!!

I in no way imply that one should, or should not, feel empathy for George.
 In my opinion, that sliding door could have represented a fragile self-perservtion defense for George. His self-reported attitude toward LP’s associate’s opening of the door could be interpreted as his “fight or flight” reaction kicking in. This would be an automatic (and I might add, a natural) response to stress.

I would imagine that sliding door represented the last bit of privacy George could cling to; it being constantly opened by a stranger probably made him feel extremely exposed.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Judging the dynamics of any family requires first that you are a fly on the wall in the home.”

Indeed. However, describing my impressions of what I have seen, and read, of that same family, allows me to fly anywhere I please, so long as I do not represent it as fact, but rather as my own thoughts on the matter.

The above is of my own imagining.  I make no claim to knowing what is, or ever was, in any Anthony’s thoughts at any time.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: October 25, 2008, 04:37:37 PM »

Ok...here is my thoughts (flame suit on), and Rob...please take it easy on me.

Casey is a coward. Cowards lie. Casey is very insecure, and this shows in the way she acts. She is always looking/seeking acceptance from here peers. Her many sexual encounters help bolster her self worth. In many of the pictures, or personal videos, it seem that she's screaming "Look at me". Even with pictures taken with Caylee, she wants to be the one noticed. I believe her friends when they say she's like a "chameleon". This is her way of forming acceptance with those around her.

Did she kill, with premeditation? No, I don't think so. Was it an accident? Again, no. Unfortunate accidents do happen, without the fault of another. Was it gross negligence on Casey's part that Caylee died? 100% for sure.

I come to this opinion, because Casey's a coward, and I don't think this coward could kill her child on purpose. I think she did something really stupid, that caused the death of Caylee. The reason she didn't just call 911 at the time of Caylee's death? Once again, because she's a coward. And how would her friends think about her once they find out that her negligence caused her daughters death? Her insecurities would not allow this. The thought of others thinking badly of her, was far more important than the now dead Caylee. The mother/daughter bond never really happened, and I think Cyndi was more of a mother to Caylee, than Casey was. Because of this non bonding  between Casey and Caylee, it made the disposing of Caylee body, and the cover up on what really happened to her, just that much easier for her. Casey is a coward without a conscience. And she not very bright, and her lies proves this point.

Now for the Chloroform. Was it used against Caylee? In my opinion...No, it was not. Chloroform as we have learned (and I have known), is a great solvent and cleaner. It's been stated, that the trunk was very well cleaned. Cleaned by someone knowledgeable? A Homicide Investigator (George?) would certainly know what CSI would be looking for in the back of the trunk. A lay person would have used household cleaners in the trunk area. However, someone with much more experience, would use something much more effective....Chloroform. This is why Chloroform was found in the trunk. I've never seen Chloroform in any hardware stores, so I guess someone in the Anthony's home had to Google the recipe. The time line (if known), will be most important in determining if the searches for Chloroform was before, or after Caylee's death.

Well there you go monkey's...another one of my opinions. I'm ready to be shoved under the bus (not the first time this has happened to me here)

Most excellent post.  Thanks.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: October 25, 2008, 04:37:57 PM »

O/T - but Florida related:

http://www.local6.com/news/17802392/detail.html

Escaped Monkeys Cause Mischief On Ranch
5 Monkeys Apparently Take Corn, Tamper With Tractors

POSTED: 3:49 pm EDT October 25, 2008

LAKELAND, Fla. -- Several monkeys that escaped from a Polk County facility months ago are creating mischief on a nearby ranch.

The remaining five patas monkeys that escaped from nearby Safari Wild in April have turned up at a 600-acre ranch.

The owner of the ranch said corn has vanished at an alarming rate from deer feeders and the switches and knobs on his tractors were tampered with, draining the batteries on both.

The tiny footprints helped unravel the mystery.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: October 25, 2008, 04:39:32 PM »

Casey is a coward. Cowards lie. Casey is very insecure, and this shows in the way she acts. She is always looking/seeking acceptance from here peers. Her many sexual encounters help bolster her self worth. In many of the pictures, or personal videos, it seem that she's screaming "Look at me". Even with pictures taken with Caylee, she wants to be the one noticed. I believe her friends when they say she's like a "chameleon". This is her way of forming acceptance with those around her.

Did she kill, with premeditation? No, I don't think so. Was it an accident? Again, no. Unfortunate accidents do happen, without the fault of another. Was it gross negligence on Casey's part that Caylee died? 100% for sure.

I come to this opinion, because Casey's a coward, and I don't think this coward could kill her child on purpose. I think she did something really stupid, that caused the death of Caylee. The reason she didn't just call 911 at the time of Caylee's death? Once again, because she's a coward. And how would her friends think about her once they find out that her negligence caused her daughters death? Her insecurities would not allow this. The thought of others thinking badly of her, was far more important than the now dead Caylee. The mother/daughter bond never really happened, and I think Cyndi was more of a mother to Caylee, than Casey was. Because of this non bonding  between Casey and Caylee, it made the disposing of Caylee body, and the cover up on what really happened to her, just that much easier for her. Casey is a coward without a conscience. And she not very bright, and her lies proves this point.

Now for the Chloroform. Was it used against Caylee? In my opinion...No, it was not. Chloroform as we have learned (and I have known), is a great solvent and cleaner. It's been stated, that the trunk was very well cleaned. Cleaned by someone knowledgeable? A Homicide Investigator (George?) would certainly know what CSI would be looking for in the back of the trunk. A lay person would have used household cleaners in the trunk area. However, someone with much more experience, would use something much more effective....Chloroform. This is why Chloroform was found in the trunk. I've never seen Chloroform in any hardware stores, so I guess someone in the Anthony's home had to Google the recipe. The time line (if known), will be most important in determining if the searches for Chloroform was before, or after Caylee's death.

Well there you go monkey's...another one of my opinions. I'm ready to be shoved under the bus (not the first time this has happened to me here)

When would this cleaning of the trunk have taken place?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: October 25, 2008, 04:41:19 PM »

LAKELAND, Fla. -- Several monkeys that escaped from a Polk County facility months ago are creating mischief on a nearby ranch.

The remaining five patas monkeys that escaped from nearby Safari Wild in April have turned up at a 600-acre ranch.

The owner of the ranch said corn has vanished at an alarming rate from deer feeders and the switches and knobs on his tractors were tampered with, draining the batteries on both.

This sorta explains everything that is happening in FL now doesn't it
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: October 25, 2008, 04:43:12 PM »

OK, I just want to know this:

Where are we getting the information that Casey wanted to give up Caylee and Cindy made her keep the baby?

Jesse has said he suggested putting the baby up for adoption but.........

NANCY GRACE
Father of Casey Anthony`s Ex-Fiance Speaks Out
Aired September 22, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRUND: Yes. Yes, Nancy. the minute my son came in and I asked who was that, and he told me that, That`s Casey, the girl that I dated briefly, and I said, Well, son, she`s pregnant. Oh, no, no, she`s only got female problems. I asked her about that, that`s what she`s told everybody, including her family. And I said, No, I know a woman who`s pregnant, and she was pregnant.

GRACE: Then what happened?

GRUND: Well, about a month later, he gets a phone call from her and she says, I need to talk to you. But Jesse is in the middle of a seminar for a new job. He says, I can`t talk to you right now, send me a text message. And so while he`s sitting there in the middle of this seminar, he gets a text message says, I`m pregnant and you`re the father. That`s it.

So he calls us up, tells us the situation. He`s a little embarrassed because he knows, based on our values, this is really not something I want to hear on the other end of the telephone. But he`s my son and I love him and I`ll support him. And he immediately steps up and says, I`m going to take responsibility for my actions.

He meets with Casey and basically says, Look, both of us are too young to be parents. Let`s put this baby up for adoption to somebody who wants a baby that can`t have one. And Casey said, That`s not an option, that`s not going to happen. So Caylee is born August of `05, as we know. Jesse gets the call the minute she`s born, goes to the hospital and requests a paternity test, which we had all said, Best thing to do before you put your name on the birth certificate, let`s make sure you`re really the father.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html

OK ... the adoption issue.

Kiomare Torres Cruz ... Casey's friend gives a statement that offered to adopt Caylee but ... after initially agreeing ... Casey claims her mother would not allow it.

My take ...

1.  Cindy was thing of the well-being of the baby ... her grandchild.  She recognized that Kiomare Torres Cruz ... Casey's friend ... was no more ready to handle the responsibilities of motherhood than Casey.

I believe this would have been my reaction if my daughter at the age of 19 years old was considering giving up her baby for adoption to a friend.

2.  Casey was lying to Kiomare Torres Cruz when she claimed her mother would not allow the baby to be adopted.

Think about it.  Caylee lied to Amy about George having a stroke to justify why she could not go on that trip.

3.  Then again ... maybe it was to much for Cindy to comprehend that she would not be part of her grandchild's life and ... was pressuring Casey not to give up her baby.

I think I an relate.

Another point ... there was only two months between the time Cindy and George were aware that Casey was pregnant and ... Caylee was born.  The acceptance and the choices must have been overwhelming.

Janet
________

Casey Anthony Wanted To Give Daughter Up For Adoption, Docs Say
3-Year-Old Missing Since Mid-June

POSTED: 4:46 pm EDT August 25, 2008
UPDATED: 10:50 am EDT August 26, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The mother of Caylee Anthony wanted to give her unborn daughter up for adoption, according to documents released on Monday.

More than 400 pages of documents were released in the discovery phase of Casey Anthony's child neglect case, including an interview with a high school friend of Casey Anthony, who said she was interested in adopting the child.

http://www.local6.com/news/17291314/detail.html

updated 12:24 p.m. EDT, Wed August 27, 2008
Caylee's mom tried to give her up for adoption

ORLANDO, Florida (AP) — Casey Anthony tried to give her missing 3-year-old daughter up for adoption before she was born, but her mother wouldn’t let her, according to legal documents that paint the 22-year-old Florida woman as a perplexed, scheming and unbalanced person who repeatedly defended obvious lies in police reports ...

The documents show a pregnant Casey Anthony, who gave birth to Caylee when she was 19, considered offering the child for adoption.

Kiomare Torres Cruz, Casey Anthony’s friend from middle school through high school, said she once offered to take and care for Caylee because doctors told her she couldn’t have kids of her own. But Cruz said Cindy Anthony wouldn’t have it.

“I said … ‘I’m strongly considering adopting the baby from you.’ (Casey Anthony) said, ‘That’s a good idea,”’ Cruz said in a police transcript. “But then she called me back saying that her mom pretty much has told her that no, she needs to keep the baby and that she’s not giving it up for adoption. Even though she really did not want to have the baby.”

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/26/caylee.mom.bond.ap/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: October 25, 2008, 04:43:36 PM »

When would this cleaning of the trunk have taken place?

When police were chasing the nanny story and grabbing the phone from Tonys house, they didn't really investigate the car at that point if I have it down right.  They got the car later.  In the interim, Cindy washed clothes from the car, cleaned a knife from the car, and certainly had time to clean the car for evidence as well.

Remember at the bond hearing when Cindy looked at Casey and said "there is no evidence"?  Remember her father giving her the thumbs up and Casey smiled?  They were circling the wagons behind her.  Around that time Lee calls her in jail and asks her if everything is okay to be trusted on people and things still?  She responded something like, yes to her knowledge, but he would obviously know if it weren't?   hmmmmm
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: October 25, 2008, 04:44:03 PM »

Mr. Chuck, first let me say this, I have no problem with you. None what so ever. You're entitled to your opinions just as everyone else here is. Mr. Chuck, I don't hold grudges. I, personally, have never sought out the companionship if Anita Van Der Sloot or her criminal husband. That's just me. You feel a need to befriend George, that's your business, just know people wonder why...

I do disagree with some of your previous assessments of George, but that will all be known in the future. We will all know what George did or knew somewhere down the road.

I actually agree with some of your post. I agree that the chloroform is a cleaning agent here. I agree that someone needs in depth knowledge to know that. Someone needs a back ground or blind luck.

I do think Casey is pretty savvy, maybe not book smart, but savvy. She knows how to manipulate the system she is in and how to get the most bang for her buck. I don't see her as a coward, but more like someone who doesn't like owning up to her mistakes. But, again, that's not all that uncommon.

And I do disagree that it's an accident or neglect that led to Caylee's death. The grand jury also rejected that and clearly stated the evidence they saw and heard pointed to premeditation. That GJ came back in record time and didn't take long to decide. It must have been very compelling. Now, we all know you can indict a ham sandwich, but in this case, the GJ moved to come back with the indictment so fast my head was spinning. There must be several key pieces of evidence that can not be considered anything but what they are - murder.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: October 25, 2008, 04:44:35 PM »

I keep hearing that LE knows the name of the father of Caylee but has not released it.

They can only know by matching dna.

So they must have found out who was with Casey during that critical period when Caylee was conceived.

Or several men may have come forward and suggested they might be the father and provided dna.

If the father is still alive, you would think that he would want to know that his child is missing, and he would have a right to know.

I think it may be the Marine out in California.

Cindy would not want a serviceman to be the father, because that might mean that Casey and Cayleigh would be leaving Orlando and following him around the world.

Or it could be the guy named Eric.

Or it could be her own brother, as some have suggested, which would really explain the intense secrecy concerning the father and the lack of denials from the Anthony family or Lee himself, though this rumor has been floating around for a while.

If it is that option, it explains just about everything I think.

I believe HH mentioned that she thought/heard it was a family member, but not GA or LA. Did anyone ever determine if there were other relatives that they socialized with during that time period?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: October 25, 2008, 04:45:58 PM »

Blake and Spector didn't have a smirking PeeWee Herman as a lawyer. This stuff doesn't fly with the general public and it ain't gonna fly with a jury.

But didn't they get bond for a capitol murder case?  I may be wrong but I think they did.
Was either one of them where the DP was on the table ? No. Scott Peterson didn't get bail
Blake's wife, Bonnie was a piece of work, not a NICE victim.
Were the victims their own 2.6 year old kid ?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: October 25, 2008, 04:47:38 PM »

This sorta explains everything that is happening in FL now doesn't it

I can just see the monkeys partying on the tractors now!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: October 25, 2008, 04:48:58 PM »

Mr. Chuck, first let me say this, I have no problem with you. None what so ever. You're entitled to your opinions just as everyone else here is. Mr. Chuck, I don't hold grudges. I, personally, have never sought out the companionship if Anita Van Der Sloot or her criminal husband. That's just me. You feel a need to befriend George, that's your business, just know people wonder why...

I do disagree with some of your previous assessments of George, but that will all be known in the future. We will all know what George did or knew somewhere down the road.

I actually agree with some of your post. I agree that the chloroform is a cleaning agent here. I agree that someone needs in depth knowledge to know that. Someone needs a back ground or blind luck.

I do think Casey is pretty savvy, maybe not book smart, but savvy. She knows how to manipulate the system she is in and how to get the most bang for her buck. I don't see her as a coward, but more like someone who doesn't like owning up to her mistakes. But, again, that's not all that uncommon.

And I do disagree that it's an accident or neglect that led to Caylee's death. The grand jury also rejected that and clearly stated the evidence they saw and heard pointed to premeditation. That GJ came back in record time and didn't take long to decide. It must have been very compelling. Now, we all know you can indict a ham sandwich, but in this case, the GJ moved to come back with the indictment so fast my head was spinning. There must be several key pieces of evidence that can not be considered anything but what they are - murder.

I find it amazing that she called 911 twice from the home when protesters were arguing with George and Cindy which was in a way cowardly or fearful yet bold.  Her demand that they come "right now" was interesting as she seems to have the yearn to control like Cindy.  I also find it strange that she had the gall to walk right up to a teller and write herself a check off her friends account and previously went to target writing checks without a care in the world off that account.  Cowards do have strange tendencies though and both of them were cowardly in a way, yet rather bold.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: October 25, 2008, 04:50:03 PM »

Most excellent post.  Thanks.

I believe what you described about Casey show's she is true sociopath!  She had been lying for years to everyone!!  With alot of effort and details.   She has no conscience.  She used people for he own benefit and all people were expandable including her own child.

I have no idea if it was an accident, premeditated or negligence on her behalf.  My opinion keeps changing. However, all the facts about her show a real disturbed young girl and IMO, she is a sociopath.  I believe that CA has some real problems too.

IMO, GA is a just whimp!!  CA has always financially suppoerted him and the family.  He needs her!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: October 25, 2008, 04:50:03 PM »

Blake and Spector didn't have a smirking PeeWee Herman as a lawyer. This stuff doesn't fly with the general public and it ain't gonna fly with a jury.

But didn't they get bond for a capitol murder case?  I may be wrong but I think they did.
Was either one of them where the DP was on the table ? No. Scott Peterson didn't get bail
Blake's wife, Bonnie was a piece of work, not a NICE victim.
Were the victims their own 2.6 year old kid ?

Death penalty was on the table for Robert Blake.  Charged with murder w/special circumstances plus several other counts.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.