March 28, 2024, 06:19:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305919 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: October 25, 2008, 04:50:48 PM »

They said the chloroform, how to make searches were done B4 Caylee went missing. May ? From Casey's log in. There were three ppl in the house then, Well, three 1/2.   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #161 on: October 25, 2008, 04:51:59 PM »

Russ, you are absolutely right.

IF Lee is the father of Caylee, it does explain a lot of other things.

It explains why there is no name on the birth certificate.

It explains why they have lied about the identity of the father.

It explains why they have been so intensely secretive about the father.

It explains why they never asked for any type of support, even if he died and they were entitled to social security.

But I still do not know if it is true.

IDK, Cindy seemed so possessive of Caylee that I would think she wouldn't want another Grandmother on the scene, stealing Caylee's attention away from her. I wonder how Cindy reacted to the Grund family taking care of HER baby, especially Jesse's mother. She probably right away accepted KC's of IDK or him dying, leaving her as the center of Caylee's world. I also don't see it outside the realm of LE asking for DNA samples from the boys who came in to give statements. They would then have it on hand for comparison on Caylee's DNA.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #162 on: October 25, 2008, 04:53:36 PM »

I have a question hopefully someone can answer.
If they only had Caylee's DNA,and IF Lee was the father,could they tell that just from Caylee's DNA?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: October 25, 2008, 04:54:27 PM »

It explains why they never asked for any type of support, even if he died and they were entitled to social security.

IDK, Cindy seemed so possessive of Caylee that I would think she wouldn't want another Grandmother on the scene, stealing Caylee's attention away from her. I wonder how Cindy reacted to the Grund family taking care of HER baby, especially Jesse's mother. She probably right away accepted KC's of IDK or him dying, leaving her as the center of Caylee's world. I also don't see it outside the realm of LE asking for DNA samples from the boys who came in to give statements. They would then have it on hand for comparison on Caylee's DNA.

Has anything ever been said about Jesse's mother Boo? I've always wondered about her but haven't ever seen a thing...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: October 25, 2008, 04:55:36 PM »

Colt45cal I am new and probably everyone else knows  -- why do you spell Cindy's name "Cyndi"?

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: October 25, 2008, 04:55:56 PM »

Has anything ever been said about Jesse's mother Boo? I've always wondered about her but haven't ever seen a thing...

I have never heard a thing regarding Jesse's mother.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: October 25, 2008, 04:56:34 PM »

Ok...here is my thoughts (flame suit on), and Rob...please take it easy on me.

Casey is a coward. Cowards lie. Casey is very insecure, and this shows in the way she acts. She is always looking/seeking acceptance from here peers. Her many sexual encounters help bolster her self worth. In many of the pictures, or personal videos, it seem that she's screaming "Look at me". Even with pictures taken with Caylee, she wants to be the one noticed. I believe her friends when they say she's like a "chameleon". This is her way of forming acceptance with those around her.

Did she kill, with premeditation? No, I don't think so. Was it an accident? Again, no. Unfortunate accidents do happen, without the fault of another. Was it gross negligence on Casey's part that Caylee died? 100% for sure.

I come to this opinion, because Casey's a coward, and I don't think this coward could kill her child on purpose. I think she did something really stupid, that caused the death of Caylee. The reason she didn't just call 911 at the time of Caylee's death? Once again, because she's a coward. And how would her friends think about her once they find out that her negligence caused her daughters death? Her insecurities would not allow this. The thought of others thinking badly of her, was far more important than the now dead Caylee. The mother/daughter bond never really happened, and I think Cyndi was more of a mother to Caylee, than Casey was. Because of this non bonding  between Casey and Caylee, it made the disposing of Caylee body, and the cover up on what really happened to her, just that much easier for her. Casey is a coward without a conscience. And she not very bright, and her lies proves this point.

Now for the Chloroform. Was it used against Caylee? In my opinion...No, it was not. Chloroform as we have learned (and I have known), is a great solvent and cleaner. It's been stated, that the trunk was very well cleaned. Cleaned by someone knowledgeable? A Homicide Investigator (George?) would certainly know what CSI would be looking for in the back of the trunk. A lay person would have used household cleaners in the trunk area. However, someone with much more experience, would use something much more effective....Chloroform. This is why Chloroform was found in the trunk. I've never seen Chloroform in any hardware stores, so I guess someone in the Anthony's home had to Google the recipe. The time line (if known), will be most important in determining if the searches for Chloroform was before, or after Caylee's death.

Well there you go monkey's...another one of my opinions. I'm ready to be shoved under the bus (not the first time this has happened to me here)

Most excellent post.  Thanks.

I believe what you described about Casey show's she is true sociopath!  She had been lying for years to everyone!!  With alot of effort and details.   She has no conscience.  She used people for he own benefit and all people were expandable including her own child.

I have no idea if it was an accident, premeditated or negligence on her behalf.  My opinion keeps changing. However, all the facts about her show a real disturbed young girl and IMO, she is a sociopath.  I believe that CA has some real problems too.

IMO, GA is a just whimp!!  CA has always financially suppoerted him and the family.  He needs her!!

The problem with all the years of lying is that it started belatedly.  Ryan turned against her when Cindy called him to tell him Casey was a sociopath.  They shared stories and I think he was rather shocked that a friend, seemingly a best friend, had lied so much to him for the past 4 or 5 years.  They had been friends for years and as they got older he thought she was rather competitive and a one upper, but beyond that he thought she might tell a white lie or two.  She was described in high school as shy, quiet, and a good student.  No problems.  When she dropped out suddenly it shocked people.  When she denied being pregnant, people looked the other way.  When she had Caylee she went at worked at a Kiosk for Kodak.  She started sleeping around even more than she had after Caylee was conceived.  She abandoned her job, and somehow was able to afford anywhere from 500 to 1200 a month for a cell phone, a car, clothes, and baby essentials beyond her parents help.  Who contributed?  Lee?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2008, 04:57:25 PM »

Caylee never had a chance to work so what SS would she have been entitled to???  Death Benefits are only about $200.00, not worth fighting for.  I wonder if the Anthonys could sue their own daughter for "loss of affection".  If they could they probably would. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: October 25, 2008, 04:58:28 PM »

I have a question hopefully someone can answer.
If they only had Caylee's DNA,and IF Lee was the father,could they tell that just from Caylee's DNA?

Absolutely.  As said by Haden, and many others, the father is known by LE.  Who knows.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #169 on: October 25, 2008, 04:59:09 PM »

OK, I just want to know this:

Where are we getting the information that Casey wanted to give up Caylee and Cindy made her keep the baby?

Jesse has said he suggested putting the baby up for adoption but.........

NANCY GRACE
Father of Casey Anthony`s Ex-Fiance Speaks Out
Aired September 22, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRUND: Yes. Yes, Nancy. the minute my son came in and I asked who was that, and he told me that, That`s Casey, the girl that I dated briefly, and I said, Well, son, she`s pregnant. Oh, no, no, she`s only got female problems. I asked her about that, that`s what she`s told everybody, including her family. And I said, No, I know a woman who`s pregnant, and she was pregnant.

GRACE: Then what happened?

GRUND: Well, about a month later, he gets a phone call from her and she says, I need to talk to you. But Jesse is in the middle of a seminar for a new job. He says, I can`t talk to you right now, send me a text message. And so while he`s sitting there in the middle of this seminar, he gets a text message says, I`m pregnant and you`re the father. That`s it.

So he calls us up, tells us the situation. He`s a little embarrassed because he knows, based on our values, this is really not something I want to hear on the other end of the telephone. But he`s my son and I love him and I`ll support him. And he immediately steps up and says, I`m going to take responsibility for my actions.

He meets with Casey and basically says, Look, both of us are too young to be parents. Let`s put this baby up for adoption to somebody who wants a baby that can`t have one. And Casey said, That`s not an option, that`s not going to happen. So Caylee is born August of `05, as we know. Jesse gets the call the minute she`s born, goes to the hospital and requests a paternity test, which we had all said, Best thing to do before you put your name on the birth certificate, let`s make sure you`re really the father.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html

OK ... the adoption issue.

Kiomare Torres Cruz ... Casey's friend gives a statement that offered to adopt Caylee but ... after initially agreeing ... Casey claims her mother would not allow it.

My take ...

1.  Cindy was thing of the well-being of the baby ... her grandchild.  She recognized that Kiomare Torres Cruz ... Casey's friend ... was no more ready to handle the responsibilities of motherhood than Casey.

I believe this would have been my reaction if my daughter at the age of 19 years old was considering giving up her baby for adoption to a friend.

2.  Casey was lying to Kiomare Torres Cruz when she claimed her mother would not allow the baby to be adopted.

Think about it.  Caylee lied to Amy about George having a stroke to justify why she could not go on that trip.

3.  Then again ... maybe it was to much for Cindy to comprehend that she would not be part of her grandchild's life and ... was pressuring Casey not to give up her baby.

I think I an relate.

Another point ... there was only two months between the time Cindy and George were aware that Casey was pregnant and ... Caylee was born.  The acceptance and the choices must have been overwhelming.

Janet
________

Casey Anthony Wanted To Give Daughter Up For Adoption, Docs Say
3-Year-Old Missing Since Mid-June

POSTED: 4:46 pm EDT August 25, 2008
UPDATED: 10:50 am EDT August 26, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The mother of Caylee Anthony wanted to give her unborn daughter up for adoption, according to documents released on Monday.

More than 400 pages of documents were released in the discovery phase of Casey Anthony's child neglect case, including an interview with a high school friend of Casey Anthony, who said she was interested in adopting the child.

http://www.local6.com/news/17291314/detail.html

updated 12:24 p.m. EDT, Wed August 27, 2008
Caylee's mom tried to give her up for adoption

ORLANDO, Florida (AP) — Casey Anthony tried to give her missing 3-year-old daughter up for adoption before she was born, but her mother wouldn’t let her, according to legal documents that paint the 22-year-old Florida woman as a perplexed, scheming and unbalanced person who repeatedly defended obvious lies in police reports ...

The documents show a pregnant Casey Anthony, who gave birth to Caylee when she was 19, considered offering the child for adoption.

Kiomare Torres Cruz, Casey Anthony’s friend from middle school through high school, said she once offered to take and care for Caylee because doctors told her she couldn’t have kids of her own. But Cruz said Cindy Anthony wouldn’t have it.

“I said … ‘I’m strongly considering adopting the baby from you.’ (Casey Anthony) said, ‘That’s a good idea,”’ Cruz said in a police transcript. “But then she called me back saying that her mom pretty much has told her that no, she needs to keep the baby and that she’s not giving it up for adoption. Even though she really did not want to have the baby.”

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/26/caylee.mom.bond.ap/index.html

Thanks Janet, but these documents are made up of the interviews.  Kio's interview was part of these documents.  I just think Jesse or his father would have confirmed this by now.  IMO, It is not true.  I believe Casey wanted a baby!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: October 25, 2008, 04:59:12 PM »

Ok...here is my thoughts (flame suit on), and Rob...please take it easy on me.

Casey is a coward. Cowards lie. Casey is very insecure, and this shows in the way she acts. She is always looking/seeking acceptance from here peers. Her many sexual encounters help bolster her self worth. In many of the pictures, or personal videos, it seem that she's screaming "Look at me". Even with pictures taken with Caylee, she wants to be the one noticed. I believe her friends when they say she's like a "chameleon". This is her way of forming acceptance with those around her.

Did she kill, with premeditation? No, I don't think so. Was it an accident? Again, no. Unfortunate accidents do happen, without the fault of another. Was it gross negligence on Casey's part that Caylee died? 100% for sure.

I come to this opinion, because Casey's a coward, and I don't think this coward could kill her child on purpose. I think she did something really stupid, that caused the death of Caylee. The reason she didn't just call 911 at the time of Caylee's death? Once again, because she's a coward. And how would her friends think about her once they find out that her negligence caused her daughters death? Her insecurities would not allow this. The thought of others thinking badly of her, was far more important than the now dead Caylee. The mother/daughter bond never really happened, and I think Cyndi was more of a mother to Caylee, than Casey was. Because of this non bonding  between Casey and Caylee, it made the disposing of Caylee body, and the cover up on what really happened to her, just that much easier for her. Casey is a coward without a conscience. And she not very bright, and her lies proves this point.

Now for the Chloroform. Was it used against Caylee? In my opinion...No, it was not. Chloroform as we have learned (and I have known), is a great solvent and cleaner. It's been stated, that the trunk was very well cleaned. Cleaned by someone knowledgeable? A Homicide Investigator (George?) would certainly know what CSI would be looking for in the back of the trunk. A lay person would have used household cleaners in the trunk area. However, someone with much more experience, would use something much more effective....Chloroform. This is why Chloroform was found in the trunk. I've never seen Chloroform in any hardware stores, so I guess someone in the Anthony's home had to Google the recipe. The time line (if known), will be most important in determining if the searches for Chloroform was before, or after Caylee's death.

Well there you go monkey's...another one of my opinions. I'm ready to be shoved under the bus (not the first time this has happened to me here)

Most excellent post.  Thanks.

I believe what you described about Casey show's she is true sociopath!  She had been lying for years to everyone!!  With alot of effort and details.   She has no conscience.  She used people for he own benefit and all people were expandable including her own child.

I have no idea if it was an accident, premeditated or negligence on her behalf.  My opinion keeps changing. However, all the facts about her show a real disturbed young girl and IMO, she is a sociopath.  I believe that CA has some real problems too.

IMO, GA is a just whimp!!  CA has always financially suppoerted him and the family.  He needs her!!

The problem with all the years of lying is that it started belatedly.  Ryan turned against her when Cindy called him to tell him Casey was a sociopath.  They shared stories and I think he was rather shocked that a friend, seemingly a best friend, had lied so much to him for the past 4 or 5 years.  They had been friends for years and as they got older he thought she was rather competitive and a one upper, but beyond that he thought she might tell a white lie or two.  She was described in high school as shy, quiet, and a good student.  No problems.  When she dropped out suddenly it shocked people.  When she denied being pregnant, people looked the other way.  When she had Caylee she went at worked at a Kiosk for Kodak.  She started sleeping around even more than she had after Caylee was conceived.  She abandoned her job, and somehow was able to afford anywhere from 500 to 1200 a month for a cell phone, a car, clothes, and baby essentials beyond her parents help.  Who contributed?  Lee?

Her hind-end?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: October 25, 2008, 05:00:47 PM »

Where are we getting the information that Casey wanted to give up Caylee and Cindy made her keep the baby?

NANCY GRACE

GRUND: Yes. Yes, Nancy. the minute my son came in and I asked who was that, and he told me that, That`s Casey, the girl that I dated briefly, and I said, Well, son, she`s pregnant. Oh, no, no, she`s only got female problems. I asked her about that, that`s what she`s told everybody, including her family. And I said, No, I know a woman who`s pregnant, and she was pregnant.

GRUND: Well, about a month later, he gets a phone call from her and she says, I need to talk to you. But Jesse is in the middle of a seminar for a new job. He says, I can`t talk to you right now, send me a text message. And so while he`s sitting there in the middle of this seminar, he gets a text message says, I`m pregnant and you`re the father. That`s it.

So he calls us up, tells us the situation. He`s a little embarrassed because he knows, based on our values, this is really not something I want to hear on the other end of the telephone. But he`s my son and I love him and I`ll support him. And he immediately steps up and says, I`m going to take responsibility for my actions.

He meets with Casey and basically says, Look, both of us are too young to be parents. Let`s put this baby up for adoption to somebody who wants a baby that can`t have one. And Casey said, That`s not an option, that`s not going to happen. So Caylee is born August of `05, as we know. Jesse gets the call the minute she`s born, goes to the hospital and requests a paternity test, which we had all said, Best thing to do before you put your name on the birth certificate, let`s make sure you`re really the father.

Kiomare Torres Cruz ... Casey's friend gives a statement that offered to adopt Caylee but ... after initially agreeing ... Casey claims her mother would not allow it.

My take ...

1.  Cindy was thing of the well-being of the baby ... her grandchild.  She recognized that Kiomare Torres Cruz ... Casey's friend ... was no more ready to handle the responsibilities of motherhood than Casey.

I believe this would have been my reaction if my daughter at the age of 19 years old was considering giving up her baby for adoption to a friend.

2.  Casey was lying to Kiomare Torres Cruz when she claimed her mother would not allow the baby to be adopted.

Think about it.  Caylee lied to Amy about George having a stroke to justify why she could not go on that trip.

3.  Then again ... maybe it was to much for Cindy to comprehend that she would not be part of her grandchild's life and ... was pressuring Casey not to give up her baby.

I think I an relate.

Another point ... there was only two months between the time Cindy and George were aware that Casey was pregnant and ... Caylee was born.  The acceptance and the choices must have been overwhelming.

Janet
________

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The mother of Caylee Anthony wanted to give her unborn daughter up for adoption, according to documents released on Monday.

More than 400 pages of documents were released in the discovery phase of Casey Anthony's child neglect case, including an interview with a high school friend of Casey Anthony, who said she was interested in adopting the child.

ORLANDO, Florida (AP) — Casey Anthony tried to give her missing 3-year-old daughter up for adoption before she was born, but her mother wouldn’t let her, according to legal documents that paint the 22-year-old Florida woman as a perplexed, scheming and unbalanced person who repeatedly defended obvious lies in police reports ...

The documents show a pregnant Casey Anthony, who gave birth to Caylee when she was 19, considered offering the child for adoption.

Kiomare Torres Cruz, Casey Anthony’s friend from middle school through high school, said she once offered to take and care for Caylee because doctors told her she couldn’t have kids of her own. But Cruz said Cindy Anthony wouldn’t have it.

“I said … ‘I’m strongly considering adopting the baby from you.’ (Casey Anthony) said, ‘That’s a good idea,”’ Cruz said in a police transcript. “But then she called me back saying that her mom pretty much has told her that no, she needs to keep the baby and that she’s not giving it up for adoption. Even though she really did not want to have the baby.”

Thanks Janet, but these documents are made up of the interviews.  Kio's interview was part of these documents.  I just think Jesse or his father would have confirmed this by now.  IMO, It is not true.  I believe Casey wanted a baby!!

Just to clarify, Maybe Casey did say this to Kio, but I believe Kio has been proven to be aless than reliable source.  JMHO.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: October 25, 2008, 05:01:35 PM »

Hudson

I have told this story before but ... I sincerely believe it needs repeating.

The single eighteen year old daughter of friends of ours became pregnant after a romatic encounter with a young man from another province while working at Banff one summer.  The relationship ended prior to the summer assignment.  After arriving home and ... starting university ... daughter told her parents that she was expecting.

Right or wrong and ... I think it was wrong ... no attempt was ever made to get in touch with the father or his family.  The reasoning ... it would complicate the lives of daughter and grandaughter.  Today this young women is happily married with two more children and ... the object of her summer romance seven years prior does not have a clue.

My point ... the underlying reason for Caylee's father not being identified may not have anything to do with an incestuous relationship ... especially when you consider Casey's many sexual encounters.  It could be just an attempt to keep the father ... for various reasons ... out of Caylee's life.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #173 on: October 25, 2008, 05:03:25 PM »

NANCY GRACE

My take ...

I think I an relate.

Janet
________

Just to clarify, Maybe Casey did say this to Kio, but I believe Kio has been proven to be aless than reliable source.  JMHO.

Casey stole Kiomarie's existence as her own.  Kiomarie was going to school that Casey lied about going to school at for instance.  A lot of the ZG story, including the children's names and vehicle seem to relate to Kiomaries life.  Jealousy perhaps.  Envy more likely.  Narcissistic people do that.  Steal other people's stories and life's stories from those they envy.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: October 25, 2008, 05:03:45 PM »

O/T - but Florida related:

http://www.local6.com/news/17802392/detail.html

Escaped Monkeys Cause Mischief On Ranch
5 Monkeys Apparently Take Corn, Tamper With Tractors

POSTED: 3:49 pm EDT October 25, 2008

LAKELAND, Fla. -- Several monkeys that escaped from a Polk County facility months ago are creating mischief on a nearby ranch.

The remaining five patas monkeys that escaped from nearby Safari Wild in April have turned up at a 600-acre ranch.

The owner of the ranch said corn has vanished at an alarming rate from deer feeders and the switches and knobs on his tractors were tampered with, draining the batteries on both.

The tiny footprints helped unravel the mystery.

MyTime, I thought your cage was locked?   

It is.     (ssshhhh)

It is..Now!! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: October 25, 2008, 05:05:04 PM »

MyTime ... why do you believe so strongly that Casey wanted a baby ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: October 25, 2008, 05:08:48 PM »

Picture that Murt took when searching Boggy Creek area......Does it look like the fabric has  a monkey on it to anyone else?

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL/CAYLEE%20ANTHONY%20CASE/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: October 25, 2008, 05:09:23 PM »

I think I am coming across as a total know it all b.
Not my intention, I read everyone's posts ( and think about what others have said or what they believe ) and I think that it's just this particular story with all of the anger against Cindy, Casey and the entire sordid situation that is making me cranky. 
Plus the fact that I too have 2 Grandchildren who I love more than my own life and could not see myself behaving in any of the ways these creeps have. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: October 25, 2008, 05:11:11 PM »

Picture that Murt took when searching Boggy Creek area......Does it look like the fabric has  a monkey on it to anyone else?

YES !

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: October 25, 2008, 05:11:23 PM »

Does to me....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.