March 28, 2024, 08:41:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305938 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: October 25, 2008, 07:25:37 PM »

A duh time. I can't find the last thread where I am 30 pages behind. Help TIA

Dont feel bad IBE...Sunny and I couldnt find it either...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: October 25, 2008, 07:26:45 PM »

IBE - I created an archives area in this forum so I could keep all the Caylee discussion threads in one place:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0

Shoulda known you would get to that post before I did lol

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: October 25, 2008, 07:28:34 PM »

Ok...here is my thoughts (flame suit on), and Rob...please take it easy on me.

Casey is a coward. Cowards lie. Casey is very insecure, and this shows in the way she acts. She is always looking/seeking acceptance from here peers. Her many sexual encounters help bolster her self worth. In many of the pictures, or personal videos, it seem that she's screaming "Look at me". Even with pictures taken with Caylee, she wants to be the one noticed. I believe her friends when they say she's like a "chameleon". This is her way of forming acceptance with those around her.

Did she kill, with premeditation? No, I don't think so. Was it an accident? Again, no. Unfortunate accidents do happen, without the fault of another. Was it gross negligence on Casey's part that Caylee died? 100% for sure.

I come to this opinion, because Casey's a coward, and I don't think this coward could kill her child on purpose. I think she did something really stupid, that caused the death of Caylee. The reason she didn't just call 911 at the time of Caylee's death? Once again, because she's a coward. And how would her friends think about her once they find out that her negligence caused her daughters death? Her insecurities would not allow this. The thought of others thinking badly of her, was far more important than the now dead Caylee. The mother/daughter bond never really happened, and I think Cyndi was more of a mother to Caylee, than Casey was. Because of this non bonding  between Casey and Caylee, it made the disposing of Caylee body, and the cover up on what really happened to her, just that much easier for her. Casey is a coward without a conscience. And she not very bright, and her lies proves this point.

Now for the Chloroform. Was it used against Caylee? In my opinion...No, it was not. Chloroform as we have learned (and I have known), is a great solvent and cleaner. It's been stated, that the trunk was very well cleaned. Cleaned by someone knowledgeable? A Homicide Investigator (George?) would certainly know what CSI would be looking for in the back of the trunk. A lay person would have used household cleaners in the trunk area. However, someone with much more experience, would use something much more effective....Chloroform. This is why Chloroform was found in the trunk. I've never seen Chloroform in any hardware stores, so I guess someone in the Anthony's home had to Google the recipe. The time line (if known), will be most important in determining if the searches for Chloroform was before, or after Caylee's death.

Well there you go monkey's...another one of my opinions. I'm ready to be shoved under the bus (not the first time this has happened to me here)

No flames here  because I agree with most of what your saying.
Was it gross negligence on Casey's part that Caylee died? 100% for sure.
Chloroform as we have learned  is a great solvent and cleaner it was use as a cleaner IMO
My Opinion will change if I find a google search dated from their computer before Caylee became missing.
I hate it when monkeys fight, Rob you and I have been posting together for over three years now I respect your opinion. I just can't let my heart go into that Casey killed Caylee with premeditation.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 07:43:05 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: October 25, 2008, 07:29:17 PM »

Janet wrote:

Karma ... I read the released forensic report and ... ONLY mitochondrial DNA testing was done on the strands of hair ... mitochondrial DNA testing that does not reveal paternity.

Lee Anthony's DNA was just taken in the past couple of weeks.  According to my know-it-all niece (LOL) who possess a science degree Lee Anthony's DNA would be required to confirm or exclude paternity through further DNA testing.

Yet ... Leonard Padilla was speculating in the beginning of September that Lee Anthony could possibly be Caylee father while describing mitochondrial DNA.  I do not get it.

Other than Leonard Padilla's words in the following article and ... the dialogue on  internet forums ... as far as I know ... no other media/ official/ family source has ever touched this issue.

Without any credible source ... LE release/Family ... which reveals that Caylee Marie was the result of an incestuous relationship between Lee and Casey ... out of respect for Caylee Marie I will not go there
Janet

I'm kinda offended that you and a few others think it's being desrespectful if some on here(including myself)discuss who could be Caylee's Father.
I sure do not have any disrespect or ill thoughts,feelings or opinions of Caylee.My God,she was just a child,a sweet little baby.If you don't want to discuss that aspect of this case and don't like the opinions I have then please,just skip on past my posts.Or if Klaas says we are not to discuss that side of this case then I will abide by what she says.
I live in reality and one of the possible realities of this case is that Lee or another family could be Caylee's Father.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Russ answered my question which was:
If they took DNA from Caylee's hair sample could they tell IF Lee is the Father with only Caylee's DNA.
Russ said yes.

Karma... it does not bother ME to discuss who Caylee's father is, I am just hoping against hope that is isn't her Unlce Lee...just seems like it would add more tragedy to this already tragic story...no worries from this monkey...it's all good!

BTW...who is Russ?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #264 on: October 25, 2008, 07:32:59 PM »

Janet wrote:

Karma ... I read the released forensic report and ... ONLY mitochondrial DNA testing was done on the strands of hair ... mitochondrial DNA testing that does not reveal paternity.

Lee Anthony's DNA was just taken in the past couple of weeks.  According to my know-it-all niece (LOL) who possess a science degree Lee Anthony's DNA would be required to confirm or exclude paternity through further DNA testing.

Yet ... Leonard Padilla was speculating in the beginning of September that Lee Anthony could possibly be Caylee father while describing mitochondrial DNA.  I do not get it.

Other than Leonard Padilla's words in the following article and ... the dialogue on  internet forums ... as far as I know ... no other media/ official/ family source has ever touched this issue.

Without any credible source ... LE release/Family ... which reveals that Caylee Marie was the result of an incestuous relationship between Lee and Casey ... out of respect for Caylee Marie I will not go there
Janet

I'm kinda offended that you and a few others think it's being desrespectful if some on here(including myself)discuss who could be Caylee's Father.
I sure do not have any disrespect or ill thoughts,feelings or opinions of Caylee.My God,she was just a child,a sweet little baby.If you don't want to discuss that aspect of this case and don't like the opinions I have then please,just skip on past my posts.Or if Klaas says we are not to discuss that side of this case then I will abide by what she says.
I live in reality and one of the possible realities of this case is that Lee or another family could be Caylee's Father.
If they took DNA from Caylee's hair sample could they tell IF Lee is the Father with only Caylee's DNA.
Russ said yes.

Karma... it does not bother ME to discuss who Caylee's father is, I am just hoping against hope that is isn't her Unlce Lee...just seems like it would add more tragedy to this already tragic story...no worries from this monkey...it's all good!

BTW...who is Russ?
Thank you sweet Cubbee.
I agree,it would only add to this already tragic case.
Russ is a poster here at SM.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: October 25, 2008, 07:33:40 PM »

Ok...here is my thoughts (flame suit on), and Rob...please take it easy on me.

Casey is a coward. Cowards lie. Casey is very insecure, and this shows in the way she acts. She is always looking/seeking acceptance from here peers. Her many sexual encounters help bolster her self worth. In many of the pictures, or personal videos, it seem that she's screaming "Look at me". Even with pictures taken with Caylee, she wants to be the one noticed. I believe her friends when they say she's like a "chameleon". This is her way of forming acceptance with those around her.

Did she kill, with premeditation? No, I don't think so. Was it an accident? Again, no. Unfortunate accidents do happen, without the fault of another. Was it gross negligence on Casey's part that Caylee died? 100% for sure.

I come to this opinion, because Casey's a coward, and I don't think this coward could kill her child on purpose. I think she did something really stupid, that caused the death of Caylee. The reason she didn't just call 911 at the time of Caylee's death? Once again, because she's a coward. And how would her friends think about her once they find out that her negligence caused her daughters death? Her insecurities would not allow this. The thought of others thinking badly of her, was far more important than the now dead Caylee. The mother/daughter bond never really happened, and I think Cyndi was more of a mother to Caylee, than Casey was. Because of this non bonding  between Casey and Caylee, it made the disposing of Caylee body, and the cover up on what really happened to her, just that much easier for her. Casey is a coward without a conscience. And she not very bright, and her lies proves this point.

Now for the Chloroform. Was it used against Caylee? In my opinion...No, it was not. Chloroform as we have learned (and I have known), is a great solvent and cleaner. It's been stated, that the trunk was very well cleaned. Cleaned by someone knowledgeable? A Homicide Investigator (George?) would certainly know what CSI would be looking for in the back of the trunk. A lay person would have used household cleaners in the trunk area. However, someone with much more experience, would use something much more effective....Chloroform. This is why Chloroform was found in the trunk. I've never seen Chloroform in any hardware stores, so I guess someone in the Anthony's home had to Google the recipe. The time line (if known), will be most important in determining if the searches for Chloroform was before, or after Caylee's death.

Well there you go monkey's...another one of my opinions. I'm ready to be shoved under the bus (not the first time this has happened to me here)

No flames here  because I agree with most og what your saying.
Was it gross negligence on Casey's part that Caylee died? 100% for sure.
Chloroform as we have learned  is a great solvent and cleaner it was use as a cleaner IMO
My Opinion will change if I find a google search dated from their computer before Caylee became missing.

Why on earth would someone have to research months ahead of the date, how to make Chloroform to clean a car when there are numerous commonly used items that will do well. Do  you really think when she was looking up the 'how to' instructions she was planning on cleaning a smelly car with it?    NG states those searcyes were made well before Caylee went missing. I don't remember the exact date offhand but it was in early May IIRC.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: October 25, 2008, 07:37:36 PM »

Janet wrote:

Janet

Russ said yes.

BTW...who is Russ?
Thank you sweet Cubbee.
I agree,it would only add to this already tragic case.
Russ is a poster here at SM.

OHHHHH.... that Russ....BTW, Karma, I do realize that Lee as the father is a possibility, just trying not to go there yet....BUT doesn't bother me when others do...That is what is cool about SM...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: October 25, 2008, 07:39:05 PM »

Colt, I too know someone who met the Anthony's when Caylee first went missing.  She helped on 2 different occasions.  Her heart broke for them.  I do not think you have an agenda, I think you are just a kind man.

Rob, I think you have alot experience and are well intended.  But do you think that maybe your heart has been hardened by all you have seen and heard.  This is no way meant to offend you.  My dad was in LE for 45 years and I have seen how and why he can seem so cold.  Also, my sister is too.  She is a nurse and she can be so matter of fact about things.  One night I called her and she said "let me call you back, I have to bring a dead baby to the morgue."  She said it like it was nothing!!!!  Just wondering?

no offense taken.. I just don't live in a world of lollypops and gum drops..

I live in a world where people kill their kids - 5 a day.

Are those my only choices?   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #268 on: October 25, 2008, 07:39:28 PM »

Any word on how the search went today? TIA

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: October 25, 2008, 07:40:29 PM »

Hello Dolce!!!!   Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Safe Nemo Nemo

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: October 25, 2008, 07:43:35 PM »

You mean the search MURT was going to do or another?  I haven't heard.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #271 on: October 25, 2008, 07:43:37 PM »

Colt I agree with you in reference to the Chloroform.  Casey does not seem the type that would research a product in order to kill her child with.  I see her using means of convenience..for her atleast.  IMO the Chloroform was used as a cleaning agent.  I am not so quick to suspect George though, we all know that one of Casey's fav programs was CSI, and on CSI they speak of the chloroform agent quite often for many reasons, not just as a chemical of choice for knocking out prey.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: October 25, 2008, 07:44:14 PM »

Hello Dolce!!!!   Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Safe Nemo Nemo

Hello Miss sweet kitty!   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: October 25, 2008, 07:45:33 PM »

Sorry I must be mistaken then, I was under the impression that some of the groups were going to search today to help TES and Padilla.  I must have mistaken the dates for Murts search with TES's.  Sorry!!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: October 25, 2008, 07:49:32 PM »

Colt I agree with you in reference to the Chloroform.  Casey does not seem the type that would research a product in order to kill her child with.  I see her using means of convenience..for her atleast.  IMO the Chloroform was used as a cleaning agent.  I am not so quick to suspect George though, we all know that one of Casey's fav programs was CSI, and on CSI they speak of the chloroform agent quite often for many reasons, not just as a chemical of choice for knocking out prey.

Not kill, but to sedate so she can leave her for long periods unattended...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: October 25, 2008, 07:49:56 PM »

Colt, I too know someone who met the Anthony's when Caylee first went missing.  She helped on 2 different occasions.  Her heart broke for them.  I do not think you have an agenda, I think you are just a kind man.

Rob, I think you have alot experience and are well intended.  But do you think that maybe your heart has been hardened by all you have seen and heard.  This is no way meant to offend you.  My dad was in LE for 45 years and I have seen how and why he can seem so cold.  Also, my sister is too.  She is a nurse and she can be so matter of fact about things.  One night I called her and she said "let me call you back, I have to bring a dead baby to the morgue."  She said it like it was nothing!!!!  Just wondering?

no offense taken.. I just don't live in a world of lollypops and gum drops..

I live in a world where people kill their kids - 5 a day.

Are those my only choices?   
MT I would love to join you in the world that Rob has drawn for you of lollipops and gum drops rather than the world of slaughtered children.  Its heart breaking this entire case, I honestly do not know how Rob can do all the work that he does for those who no longer have a voice, I could not handle it personally.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: October 25, 2008, 07:50:20 PM »

Sorry I must be mistaken then, I was under the impression that some of the groups were going to search today to help TES and Padilla.  I must have mistaken the dates for Murts search with TES's.  Sorry!!

Dolce - I know that Joseph Jordan and Wyatt and others have continued to search all along.  I also know MURT is searching with someone who has also searched with TES.  Anyway, I really don't know but MURT hasn't been in his chat much today.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #277 on: October 25, 2008, 07:50:20 PM »

Neither can I.....it disappeared!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: October 25, 2008, 07:51:37 PM »

Not kill, but to sedate so she can leave her for long periods unattended...
Why go through the trouble of creating such an elaborate chemical?  Why not just get childrens Benedryl liquid or Tylenol nighttime cold for children?  There are other things that could be used for that purpose without her having to tap into her "chemist" personality.  IMO

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: October 25, 2008, 07:53:00 PM »

Dolce - I know that Joseph Jordan and Wyatt and others have continued to search all along.  I also know MURT is searching with someone who has also searched with TES.  Anyway, I really don't know but MURT hasn't been in his chat much today.
Thank you for the update.  I know that the prosecution has a strong case with or without the body, at this point for me, like I am sure for you and others, I just want Caylee to have a proper final resting place.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.