March 29, 2024, 07:27:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 306057 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: October 25, 2008, 09:54:16 PM »

It is really hard to keep ones spirits up with all the terrible things going on in this world.  And worse that these evil people are getting away with it. 

MM - I think you are a wonderful, funny, bright, caring individual.  Did that help at all? 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: October 25, 2008, 09:56:40 PM »

It is really hard to keep ones spirits up with all the terrible things going on in this world.  And worse that these evil people are getting away with it. 

MM - I think you are a wonderful, funny, bright, caring individual.  Did that help at all? 

Yes except now I want to cry...   thank you.  You do keep me smiling though.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: October 25, 2008, 10:01:58 PM »

Did you read about the 5 monkeys that escaped in Florida.  Klaas posted the link and article.  You know I would never be involved in such a thing.  I was busy planning my next event.   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: October 25, 2008, 10:04:23 PM »

Geraldo is coming on now.  Lots of other stuff will be discussed, but NoWayJose is going to be on later.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: October 25, 2008, 10:06:06 PM »

Did you read about the 5 monkeys that escaped in Florida.  Klaas posted the link and article.  You know I would never be involved in such a thing.  I was busy planning my next event.   

No I thought it was just a "normal day" here  like any other "normal day".    
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: October 25, 2008, 10:07:13 PM »

Geraldo is coming on now.  Lots of other stuff will be discussed, but NoWayJose is going to be on later.

NoWayJose!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #426 on: October 25, 2008, 10:08:53 PM »

Does anybody know if Casey was on suicide watch?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: October 25, 2008, 10:09:50 PM »

There is a big storm going on here in NY.  If my puter and TV go out I'm skeerued     Going to get some candles and snacks set up in case.   
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: October 25, 2008, 10:10:58 PM »

Not that I have heard of .... "officially" anyhow .... I would think that she has limited resources to do so while in "protective custody" anyhow ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: October 25, 2008, 10:11:34 PM »

Not sure.  I know she's in protective custody kept away from the other inmates because hers is a high profile case.  Not sure if she's also under suicide watch.

I can't watch Geraldo so please report if anything interresting is said.  I see Baez will be on?

« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 10:16:08 PM by klaasend » Logged
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #430 on: October 25, 2008, 10:11:47 PM »

O/T - but Florida related:

http://www.local6.com/news/17802392/detail.html

Escaped Monkeys Cause Mischief On Ranch
5 Monkeys Apparently Take Corn, Tamper With Tractors

POSTED: 3:49 pm EDT October 25, 2008

LAKELAND, Fla. -- Several monkeys that escaped from a Polk County facility months ago are creating mischief on a nearby ranch.

The remaining five patas monkeys that escaped from nearby Safari Wild in April have turned up at a 600-acre ranch.

The owner of the ranch said corn has vanished at an alarming rate from deer feeders and the switches and knobs on his tractors were tampered with, draining the batteries on both.

The tiny footprints helped unravel the mystery.

Hope it ok that I reposted this. 
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #431 on: October 25, 2008, 10:12:33 PM »

Good Evening Monks!!  Forgive me...I seem to be very forgetful tonight...but wasn't the searches for make choloform on Casey's computer done BEFORE Caylee went missing? If so how would George have used choloform to clean the trunk? And didn't the LE who responded that night SMELL the decay in the car? Wasn't it in the garage and Lee had all the doors open etc? I do not recall seeing any statements from those officers so I think I can safely assume those statement have not and will not be released.

I do not think Casey intended to kill Caylee....I do think she was using the choloform to knock her out so she could go out and have a good time. The night at, I think Ricardo's, when they fell asleep in his bed watching TV (I think) and when he woke up Caylee was gone....Casey said Cindy called sometime during the night and insisted she bring Caylee home. She said she did and came back...Cindy denied this EVER happening. Again JMO but I think perhaps Caylee woke and cried....wanted to go home and Casey used choloform to knock her out and leave her in the car. I wish we knew what time she left Ricardo's that morning.  Father's Day night after the fight and she and Caylee left..she went to Tony's....but no Caylee...was Caylee crying and wanting to go home? She must have been very upset to see/hear this argument. Did Casey choloform her to shut her up? Did she give her too much? Caylee died and Casey began the journey of death.  JMO and it changes from one moment to the next.

Very good post and I agree this may well be what happened - Tony said "yeh you can come over but don't bring the kid" or something to that effect.  The night at Ricardo's (I don't know the date) I think you hit the nail on the head - I posted similarly a few days ago. 

Sorry I missed your thoughts on this a few days ago...obviously I would have agreed!   and since IMO she was using the choloform she freaked out when she found Caylee dead and knew/thought the cholorform would be found in autopsy. So she started forming a plan ....kidnapping....she just never counted on the car being towed or on Cindy calling the police on her...I think she put the car in the Amscot parking lot...leaving her purse in plain sight figuring it would get stolen...that backfired....but what really gets me is how in the hell did she think she was going to get by with all the lies to the police?? 

She's a nut case for sure.  She obviously didn't have her story completely figured out when Cindy surprised her at Tony's on July 15th. 

Only one problem with this theory - George has stated he saw Casey and Caylee on Monday June 16th at around 1pm - so either he is lying, or, Caylee did not die the night of the 15th... so if Caylee was alive midday on the 16th, she still could have spent the night doped in the trunk of the car.  Maybe that's what happened, then for whatever reason Casey decided to dope her again the afternoon of the 16th and it was too much for little Caylee's system.  OR, she just frikken killed her !  (and I suppose GA could have been lying but I really don't feel that he was lying at that point...)
jmo Smile

I don't see him lying about the date...but I do see him being mistaken....especially since he described in detail what both of them had on...a month earlier??...I don't buy that....I asked my husband what I wore out to dinner last night and he stumbled around and finaly said something pink (knowing pink is my favorite color) I wore baby blue BTW
yeah im with u there-i have a hard time believing that GA would remember in such detail what they were wearing unless he knew beforehand that he would need to remember it. i couldnt tell u what i put on my kids to go out somewhere a month ago and i dress them, buy their clothes and am very particular about what they wear
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: October 25, 2008, 10:13:01 PM »

Do they have that in jails?  How do they watch? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: October 25, 2008, 10:13:24 PM »

Not sure.  I know she's in protective custody kept away from the other inmates because hers is a high profile case.  Not sure if she's also under suicide watch.

I can't watch Geraldo so please report if anything interresting is said.  I see Baez will be on?

Can not or will not?   
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #434 on: October 25, 2008, 10:13:31 PM »

what channel????
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 10:16:28 PM by klaasend » Logged
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: October 25, 2008, 10:13:43 PM »

O/T - but Florida related:

http://www.local6.com/news/17802392/detail.html

Escaped Monkeys Cause Mischief On Ranch
5 Monkeys Apparently Take Corn, Tamper With Tractors

POSTED: 3:49 pm EDT October 25, 2008

LAKELAND, Fla. -- Several monkeys that escaped from a Polk County facility months ago are creating mischief on a nearby ranch.

The remaining five patas monkeys that escaped from nearby Safari Wild in April have turned up at a 600-acre ranch.

The owner of the ranch said corn has vanished at an alarming rate from deer feeders and the switches and knobs on his tractors were tampered with, draining the batteries on both.

The tiny footprints helped unravel the mystery.

Hope it ok that I reposted this. 

LOL ... when I read this I thought of Jumanji ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #436 on: October 25, 2008, 10:14:16 PM »

Good Evening Monks!!  Forgive me...I seem to be very forgetful tonight...but wasn't the searches for make choloform on Casey's computer done BEFORE Caylee went missing? If so how would George have used choloform to clean the trunk? And didn't the LE who responded that night SMELL the decay in the car? Wasn't it in the garage and Lee had all the doors open etc? I do not recall seeing any statements from those officers so I think I can safely assume those statement have not and will not be released.

I do not think Casey intended to kill Caylee....I do think she was using the choloform to knock her out so she could go out and have a good time. The night at, I think Ricardo's, when they fell asleep in his bed watching TV (I think) and when he woke up Caylee was gone....Casey said Cindy called sometime during the night and insisted she bring Caylee home. She said she did and came back...Cindy denied this EVER happening. Again JMO but I think perhaps Caylee woke and cried....wanted to go home and Casey used choloform to knock her out and leave her in the car. I wish we knew what time she left Ricardo's that morning.  Father's Day night after the fight and she and Caylee left..she went to Tony's....but no Caylee...was Caylee crying and wanting to go home? She must have been very upset to see/hear this argument. Did Casey choloform her to shut her up? Did she give her too much? Caylee died and Casey began the journey of death.  JMO and it changes from one moment to the next.

Very good post and I agree this may well be what happened - Tony said "yeh you can come over but don't bring the kid" or something to that effect.  The night at Ricardo's (I don't know the date) I think you hit the nail on the head - I posted similarly a few days ago. 

Sorry I missed your thoughts on this a few days ago...obviously I would have agreed!   and since IMO she was using the choloform she freaked out when she found Caylee dead and knew/thought the cholorform would be found in autopsy. So she started forming a plan ....kidnapping....she just never counted on the car being towed or on Cindy calling the police on her...I think she put the car in the Amscot parking lot...leaving her purse in plain sight figuring it would get stolen...that backfired....but what really gets me is how in the hell did she think she was going to get by with all the lies to the police?? 

She's a nut case for sure.  She obviously didn't have her story completely figured out when Cindy surprised her at Tony's on July 15th. 

Only one problem with this theory - George has stated he saw Casey and Caylee on Monday June 16th at around 1pm - so either he is lying, or, Caylee did not die the night of the 15th... so if Caylee was alive midday on the 16th, she still could have spent the night doped in the trunk of the car.  Maybe that's what happened, then for whatever reason Casey decided to dope her again the afternoon of the 16th and it was too much for little Caylee's system.  OR, she just frikken killed her !  (and I suppose GA could have been lying but I really don't feel that he was lying at that point...)
jmo Smile

I don't see him lying about the date...but I do see him being mistaken....especially since he described in detail what both of them had on...a month earlier??...I don't buy that....I asked my husband what I wore out to dinner last night and he stumbled around and finaly said something pink (knowing pink is my favorite color) I wore baby blue BTW
yeah im with u there-i have a hard time believing that GA would remember in such detail what they were wearing unless he knew beforehand that he would need to remember it. i couldnt tell u what i put on my kids to go out somewhere a month ago and i dress them, buy their clothes and am very particular about what they wear

I could buy "mistaken" on the date....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: October 25, 2008, 10:14:29 PM »

She is too selfish to commit suicide.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: October 25, 2008, 10:15:18 PM »

No I thought it was just a "normal day" here  like any other "normal day".    
there are just certain words and phrases that i cant say anymore because of this family
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #439 on: October 25, 2008, 10:15:20 PM »

She is too selfish to commit suicide.

People like Casey do not commit suicide.  They are too selfish, and too cowardly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.