April 23, 2024, 01:28:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307550 times)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #520 on: October 26, 2008, 12:04:07 AM »

Does anybody know if Casey was on suicide watch?

Do they have that in jails?  How do they watch? 

Yes they have this.  Inmates are usaully not allowed anything - to prevent hanging, choking, etc.  Depending on the jail/prison, it can be watched on a monitor. 

This was being reported by Murt.  He said it was standard operating procedure.  This could explain why she did not order anyhting from the commissary.  But it is MO that this report is incorrect!! 

Remember she's in a cell that's clear on 3 sides.  She can't even poot without being seen.

Uggh it's like living in your bathroom without fresh air.  I imagine she might think of suicide. 

I remember one of the Orlando TV stations saying that she was in a meeting with JB and missed the cut off time to place her order. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: October 26, 2008, 12:04:58 AM »

Rob - I could be wrong but I believe Chuck was affraid that George might do something foolish to himself.

That was my take as well.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: October 26, 2008, 12:07:04 AM »

I have been trying for my second baby going on 5 years now.  I know how you feel.  It saddens and angers me to think that Casey was handed this wonderful gift and did her best to get rid of it.  I would have gladly taken that baby!

Lisa
[/quote]

My heart goes out to you. I Have my son (which I think is another reason this touches me as he is only 2 months apart from Caylee) and I am grateful but I would really love a number 2. Wow 5 years is a long time and I will say a prayer for you. It has only been a year and a half for me but I am 42 so all I hear is TICK TICK TICK!.

sorry for the OT Klaas.

I know O/T but just wanted to say quick

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: October 26, 2008, 12:09:13 AM »

LOL Klaas - Geraldo is a "tool".  I know you didn't mean that as funny, but it sounded funny.  I guess I substituted another word for tool in my head when I read that.   

Is kcrn or someone else who also watched Geraldo still here?  I'm still trying to figure out what exactly he said when he was discounting the evidence one by one...  the thing about the human decomp wasn't necessarily human decomp.   I was typing notes and listening at the same time, must have missed something in that part ... ? 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: October 26, 2008, 12:11:58 AM »

It's bedtime.  Dolce, Im sorry I lost you, will call you in am.  Rob, you must have missed the monkeys singing your praises earlier today, you are loved....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: October 26, 2008, 12:14:34 AM »

LOL Klaas - Geraldo is a "tool".  I know you didn't mean that as funny, but it sounded funny.  I guess I substituted another word for tool in my head when I read that.   

Is kcrn or someone else who also watched Geraldo still here?  I'm still trying to figure out what exactly he said when he was discounting the evidence one by one...  the thing about the human decomp wasn't necessarily human decomp.   I was typing notes and listening at the same time, must have missed something in that part ... ? 

Only if you stop jumping on the bed!!  Ok, from what I recall it was because the hair wasn't definitively identifiably to Caylee and that's all I can remember.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: October 26, 2008, 12:15:29 AM »

Only if you stop jumping on the bed!!  Ok, from what I recall it was because the hair wasn't definitively identifiably to Caylee and that's all I can remember.   

Wow that was bad.....but I think you know what I mean.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: October 26, 2008, 12:18:11 AM »

I keep trying to stop jumping butahh you know ....   

"The hair wasn't definitively identifiably to Caylee..."   ok then !       

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: October 26, 2008, 12:21:32 AM »

I keep trying to stop jumping butahh you know ....   

"The hair wasn't definitively identifiably to Caylee..."   ok then !       

Glad I could be of help................
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: October 26, 2008, 12:22:55 AM »

MM- are you causing trouble?  Can't I leave for a few minutes without you acting up?  Geez - next time I will take away your icecream!! 
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: October 26, 2008, 12:23:07 AM »

KCJ I believe that little visit to Jessie's for a shower was to put Caylee DNA in his shower. Of course he passed his poly so it's a non issue but KC and CA seem to have been trying to make Jessie look bad. I think the boy still had feelings for her till all this happened. The relationship KC had looked for was looking pretty with Tony and then the unthinkable happened. It does seem though everyday  a different person comes up and says she was this good mom then flipped or whatever happened.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: October 26, 2008, 12:23:22 AM »

Hey I'm on the night shift what do you expect.  Can we get some feedback here.   
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: October 26, 2008, 12:24:23 AM »

Rob

I do fully understand your position, and agree on mostly what you post. This is a vey emotionally charge case, and no doubt some statements will be taken out of context, both yours...and mine. It may not seem like it, but I do look forward to what you have to say.

I made a total of 3 calls to George, over a period of three day's. These calls went unanswered. The calls I made were "interdiction" in nature. These were concerns, on what I knew. I felt it was important enough to make someone close to the Anthony's, know what I knew, if they didn't already. I next called the only one that was non family....their lawyer Nejames. Open talking to his assistant, I found out that they were fully aware of my concerns, and that they were dealing with it. The ball was in their hands, and then I removed myself from having any further contact with them, and the Anthony's.

Rob, my "agenda" is quite simple, I'm going to do my very best in helping TES and the other searchers on the 7th, 8th, and 9th, to try to find Caylee, and to bring closure to everyone. It really is just that simple.

So keep the up the great posts Rob. I don't have to agree with everything you have to say, but I truly respect your right to your opinions. In fact, I like reading your prospective on this case.

As a side note: I have ZERO loyalties with the Anthony's. As the information/evidence became clearer...it made this transformation much easier. Hell...it made it mandatory.

Chuck

Mr. Chuck, I'm really not interested in going around and around with you. I'm just not that motivated to spend my time going in circles. Don't take that to mean I don't value your opinions or interest in the case.

If you are looking for Caylee and spending your time to help others that need the help, well, that makes you a good person in my book. It a pretty simple formula - you help = good person.

I snipped this here -

I made a total of 3 calls to George, over a period of three day's. These calls went unanswered. The calls I made were "interdiction" in nature. These were concerns, on what I knew. I felt it was important enough to make someone close to the Anthony's, know what I knew, if they didn't already. I next called the only one that was non family....their lawyer Nejames. Open talking to his assistant, I found out that they were fully aware of my concerns, and that they were dealing with it. The ball was in their hands, and then I removed myself from having any further contact with them, and the Anthony's.

I have to be honest with you Mr. Chuck, I am curious what prompted 3 calls in three days? This just seem odd to me. George is a person that is known for his inability to give a straight answer unless it's pried from him.

To make sure we are not have a context issue again -

in⋅ter⋅dic⋅tion
   /ˌɪntərˈdɪkʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [in-ter-dik-shuhn] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1.    an act or instance of interdicting.
2.    the state of being interdicted.
3.    an interdict.
4.    steady bombardment of enemy positions and communications lines for the purpose of delaying and disorganizing progress.
Origin:
1485–95; < L interdictiōn- (s. of interdictiō).

in⋅ter⋅dict
   /n. ˈɪntərˌdɪkt; v. ˌɪntərˈdɪkt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [n. in-ter-dikt; v. in-ter-dikt] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1.    Civil Law. any prohibitory act or decree of a court or an administrative officer.
2.    Roman Catholic Church. a punishment by which the faithful, remaining in communion with the church, are forbidden certain sacraments and prohibited from participation in certain sacred acts.
3.    Roman Law. a general or special order of the Roman praetor forbidding or commanding an act, esp. in cases involving disputed possession.
–verb (used with object)
4.    to forbid; prohibit.
5.    Ecclesiastical. to cut off authoritatively from certain ecclesiastical functions and privileges.
6.    to impede by steady bombardment: Constant air attacks interdicted the enemy's advance.

+++

Mr. Chuck, what are these concerns you discovered? and why would they prompt you to call the Anthonys and Mr. Nejame and not the police or State's Attorney? I'm having a hard time figuring this out. I know there is a reason because you have made several posts about this issue.

As for the you knowing something the Anthonys do not, I find that hard to believe. They have attorneys and investigators doing whatever it is Cindy say to. They know everything about this case inside and out. The rest of us are trying to find out what they know and where the heck is Caylee.

Hey Rob, I"ll make this real easy for you to figure out. You do, figure stuff out...right Rob? Based on my question to you, I'll let you come to your own conclusion. Have you personally seen someone with a hole in their head, and brain matter splattered on the wall, due to a suicide? Well Rob...I have. Reporting information/concerns that I knew to cops, would not have helped, as they respond to things in usually progress.

Thanks for the post on "Interdiction". I'm sure they're some here that are duly impressed with your vast knowledge, and expertise, and at times...even I I'm. By the way Rob, you do know something about drug, or suicide interdiction...don't you? So that part of your post was pretty much pointless to my earlier post.

I think it would be best for the forum, that we just pass on each others comments from this point forward, and move on. It's counter productive. I surely don't want you to waste anymore of your time "going in circles", and neither do I.

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #533 on: October 26, 2008, 12:25:27 AM »

Went to the store:    

Ok I saw Klaas had posted this, but no one really commented on it, and I found it interesting that this SS agent said the chloroform came from the pool water in her lungs.  Ok, I know it is the national enquirer, but they do sometimes get things right. Is this possible?
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: October 26, 2008, 12:29:44 AM »

Okay- so while I'm airing out my thoughts- I also don't believe that George or Cindy had anything to do with this until well after disposal of Caylee's body. Just for starters- why say things like:" It smells like there was a dead body in the car!", why alert police to the fact that your daughter wouldn't let you go near the trunk of the car, that you want her arrested, etc.. and Lee provided plenty of damning statements as well. Many things were offered by the Anthony's and not asked for.

Yes- I know people say that Cindy and George knew the moment they smelled the car- that death and decomposition is a terrible smell and you can't mistake it (I have never smelled it- but I would never argue that because I believe it.) But then why did the tow yard guy (when asked by LE to provide a rating ) give the smell a 7 on a scale from 1-10??? Doesn't the smell of decomposition deserve a 10? If she used a cooler to conceal the body after 2.6 days, this would have minimized it somewhat. Even if it was extremely foul- maybe they were not convinced after they opened the trunk and did not find Caylee or Casey or both as they had feared. If the tow yard guy had just smelled death previous with that guy who committed suicide in that car- then wouldn't he have just high-tailed it into the office to call the police when they opened the trunk and were hit with the odor? Wouldn't he have at least given it a 10?

I think their deception and BS started after Casey got released the first time and she had a chance to do a number on them or tell them what happened. So, I think the reasons that Cindy, George and Lee are spouting BS praise of their daughter and hiding from lie detector tests is because one, or all of them know what happened, or a version of it that puts Casey at fault. OR she has told them a different version that they do not want to share with police. If they were to take a lie detector test- I am sure one of the first questions would be- "do you know what happened to Caylee?"

I know Lee refused DNA - but perhaps this was done because a dual request from LE was made - ie- we would like you to submit to a lie detector test and surrender DNA- and it could have been a flat no to both instead of saying I'll do one without the other. Refusing the DNA test is the only part that doesn't make much sense to me unless he just does not want to cooperate with law enforcement anymore.

Another reason I think the Anthony family behaves this way, is because they are RIDDLED with guilt. Especially Cindy! She was basically the other parental figure in Caylee's life besides Casey- if not THE parental figure. HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE EVER MET THE BABYSITTER?????? I mean Caylee, by all accounts, was a very smart little girl. Cindy must have asked her  questions when she was babysat by someone else after she got home... ie How was your day- what did you and Zani do? etc etc- Caylee must have given some clues that raised Cindy's eyebrow once or twice that there was no babysitter or something fishy was up w/the whole nanny thing.

If Cindy wants to claim such heroic efforts in basically raising that child- then why wasn't it her responsibility to check out the babysitter? Also- who knows what verbal assaults on Casey went on in that house on a daily basis. I can hear it now- you are worthless, you can't support her, I do everything, I pay for everything, you're a terrible mother, etc etc etc.

I think the Anthonys, especially Cindy, feel huge guilt and responsibility for what happened to that child and that they feel they somehow caused Casey to do this- and therefore they feel the need to defend her and defend themselves against defending her, at any cost. I think it's that, plus one cup of Baez advice, mixed with a huge scoop of denial of the tragic fact that this precious little girl is never, ever coming home.

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: October 26, 2008, 12:30:02 AM »

Colt and Rob - I really like both of you but please stop!!  There can be more than one "stud" in the monkey cage!   
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: October 26, 2008, 12:30:28 AM »

KCJ I know how to handle that communication item. I can get the message where it needs to go with your permission in the next day or so I will do it just a different route.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: October 26, 2008, 12:32:39 AM »

Sweetheart are you saying it's my fault you are in jail.  If you didn't tell so many lies you wouldn't be there. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: October 26, 2008, 12:34:34 AM »

KCJ I believe that little visit to Jessie's for a shower was to put Caylee DNA in his shower. Of course he passed his poly so it's a non issue but KC and CA seem to have been trying to make Jessie look bad. I think the boy still had feelings for her till all this happened. The relationship KC had looked for was looking pretty with Tony and then the unthinkable happened. It does seem though everyday  a different person comes up and says she was this good mom then flipped or whatever happened.

I like JG from his tv interviews...but, we don't know what was asked on the poly (and rumor - is he passed 1 failed 1 - I don't know if it's true or not).  He's had his share of inaccuracies during his interview with LE.  Like I've said before - I think she did most of this on her own - after the fact - I think she had some help even if they didn't realize they were "helping".  I've noticed with Tony that she wasn't with him as much as I thought she was.  She was always calling/texting him even when she was in the vicinity of his apt.  I think he was blowing her off once he got hit with the reality that she was "moving in".  The trial will sure be interesting   witness list will read  boyfriend #1, #2......#73.......somewhere in there I hope we get to meet Andy! 
scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: October 26, 2008, 12:34:34 AM »

Hi Karma

Dr. Baden did specify that forensic DNA testing of the strands of hair could determine the paternity but ... according to the released report ... only Mitochondrial DNA testing was conducted.   Mitochondrial DNA testing  does not reveal anything about the paternity ...

However ... if DNA testing went further than Mitochondrial ... the paternity could be confirmed but ... it is my understanding ... the father's DNA would be required.  Consider the Lee Anthony's DNA was only taken not even a couple of weeks ago ...

Janet

Do we know for sure if further testing was or wasn't conducted down the line?  I just keep thinking that just because only the mitochondrial DNA results were released, that does not mean that they weren't the only ones ever performed.   Considering that I'm sure they had plenty of Caylee's hair from the hairbrush collected at the Anthony home as well as DNA on her toothbrush and the sample that was taken way back when they tried to determine if JG was her father, I feel pretty sure that there was much more testing conducted - we just don't know about it.

There's lots we don't know about, so let ole lamebrain Baez think he's got it made, the big dork!

On one of the other sites some one had ask their Son (PHD in Bio.) about this. His answer was that in the sibling incest the mitochondrial DNA would show in higher levels than normal due to the fact that it would have been contributed by both father and mother. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.