March 28, 2024, 09:16:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305942 times)
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: October 26, 2008, 01:06:43 AM »

Sweetheart are you saying it's my fault you are in jail.  If you didn't tell so many lies you wouldn't be there. 

I think she meant to say, sweetheart, if you didn't kill Caylee you wouldn't be there. 

I can't wait 6 months for the truth!  I hope and pray, the trial is much sooner.

Oh me too.  I am sitting on my bed now there are bamboo leaves next to me and an ashtray full of butts.  I have forgotten how to put words together and I have run out of speculation.  Yea, it's just a normal day. 

Yep, but you shouldn't smoke inside!    Haven't heard from "bad x" in a while.  I know she will be at the search so I will see her there.  I wonder who else we will meet there. 

Will there be a designated meeting place for Monkeys at the TES search? It would be nice to meet some of you guys. I will only be able to get one day out of that weekend- and not sure which one yet, but I will definitely be there as well.

Kerry - I think at some of the previous searches they wore a name badge or something with their SM nickname on it so they would recognize eachother.  The problem is if there are thousands of volunteers it will be hard to find "Monkeys".  Maybe those going can start a thread and suggest a meet up time.

well- if they do use the same headquarters as last time in the big warehouse complex on TCP we could all just meet by the porta pottys. They probably will probably use same locale since it is close to airport and can accomodate the parking.

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #581 on: October 26, 2008, 01:07:31 AM »

Sweetheart are you saying it's my fault you are in jail.  If you didn't tell so many lies you wouldn't be there. 

I think she meant to say, sweetheart, if you didn't kill Caylee you wouldn't be there. 

I can't wait 6 months for the truth!  I hope and pray, the trial is much sooner.

Oh me too.  I am sitting on my bed now there are bamboo leaves next to me and an ashtray full of butts.  I have forgotten how to put words together and I have run out of speculation.  Yea, it's just a normal day. 

Yep, but you shouldn't smoke inside!    Haven't heard from "bad x" in a while.  I know she will be at the search so I will see her there.  I wonder who else we will meet there. 

Wow you will help search that is great.  Wish I could be there with you.  Say hello to all the monkeys for me and stay safe.  We will be praying for you guys and Caylee. 

(what about former monkeys!!)   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: October 26, 2008, 01:07:44 AM »

Colt

I have a wild imagination but can't imagine what you are talking about.  Would this shocker help Casey or hurt her? 

That was just not right.   

Naughty, naughty     

Poo poo... I got an answer, nah nah nah nah nah  Thanks Colt  (seriously I have to read back cause I'm not sure who is who)  I hope I was asking the right person.   

You asked the right person ... we just jumped in your question and ran down a monkey trail with a joke and confuzeld you.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: October 26, 2008, 01:07:55 AM »

Klaas, can we sm t-shirts?  And do you know how long they takes to arrive after the order is placed.  Probably should where TES t- shirts? Huh

Hey, it is really getting cooler here which will make the search more comfortable.

You probably GET TES shirts there. 
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: October 26, 2008, 01:09:18 AM »

Rob - I could be wrong but I believe Chuck was affraid that George might do something foolish to himself.
If that's true in Florida can't they Baker Act him. (hospitalize him and evaluate)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: October 26, 2008, 01:10:16 AM »

Look Mytime they got our picture from your myspace   

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: October 26, 2008, 01:10:46 AM »

Rob - I could be wrong but I believe Chuck was affraid that George might do something foolish to himself.
If that's true in Florida can't they Baker Act him. (hospitalize him and evaluate)

Cindy might not let him go...
I cant believe I said that....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #587 on: October 26, 2008, 01:11:39 AM »

Look Mytime they got our picture from your myspace   

That picture was for you Mytime, I just forgot to say so!! Glad I have help!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: October 26, 2008, 01:11:52 AM »

Thanks guys- I didn't mean anything by my last statement- I know everyone is out there- and listening. I guess I just turned to this board because I feel like none of my immediate family or friends understand my preoccupation with this case. My husband will barely look up when I mention anything, and I guess I was just feeling sorry for myself. It's not that they are not in disgust of this mother, or that their hearts don't feel for Caylee, but they sort of make me feel like I am obsessed. And I guess maybe I am.

I don't know why- but I have never felt this way about a case before. Maybe it's because I'm trying to get prenant and can't, maybe it's becuase I live in St. Lucie County, maybe it's just because I am a human being with a deep heart that absolutely aches for this poor little girl who never had a chance. I want justice for her and I want her mother to pay. More than anything, I want her found so badly, so this poor little girl is not alone out there, somewhere where noone can ever share with her how touched we all were by her short life. By her smiles and giggles, beauty and charms. I feel at least if she was laid to rest in a humane way, there would be many who would go visit and tell her that she was loved. Including myself. 

kerryjean ... I can relate but ... I try not let it bother me.  My family is always my priority but .. if it is not illegal of immoral ... I figure I can have an obsession/hobby.  My hubby loves his yard and garden as well as fishing and bowling.  In their spare time ... my grown kids have their interests ... politics, church ministeries, surfing, snowboarding, running, karate ... you name it.

Take care hon.

Klaas ... I see that DEXTER is on.  Maybe next week.  We just got home and ... DEXTER has been on for a while so ... I think I will watch 48 Hours.

Good Night Monkeys!

Janet
10:08 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: October 26, 2008, 01:12:13 AM »

Klaas, can we sm t-shirts?  And do you know how long they takes to arrive after the order is placed.  Probably should where TES t- shirts? Huh

Say what ?     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: October 26, 2008, 01:12:16 AM »

Colt

I have a wild imagination but can't imagine what you are talking about.  Would this shocker help Casey or hurt her? 

That was just not right.   

Naughty, naughty     

Poo poo... I got an answer, nah nah nah nah nah  Thanks Colt  (seriously I have to read back cause I'm not sure who is who)  I hope I was asking the right person.   

You asked the right person ... we just jumped in your question and ran down a monkey trail with a joke and confuzeld you.   

Did you hear what he said?  He said, "neither".   Maybe he meant Niether....
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: October 26, 2008, 01:12:44 AM »

I doubt that Cindy would have much choice in the matter....if they baker act someone i don't think any one can stop them from doing so....anyone know ?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #592 on: October 26, 2008, 01:13:05 AM »

Seeme - IMO, yes..maybe like a sock monkey

Example of a similar idea print:

I wish he would have picked this up.....

Whaaa?? Am I seeing this right? You wish he would have picked up possible evidence?? Im sorry, I disagree.. I do think it should have been reported.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: October 26, 2008, 01:13:14 AM »

well- if they do use the same headquarters as last time in the big warehouse complex on TCP we could all just meet by the porta pottys. They probably will probably use same locale since it is close to airport and can accomodate the parking.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: October 26, 2008, 01:13:42 AM »

I doubt that Cindy would have much choice in the matter....if they baker act someone i don't think any one can stop them from doing so....anyone know ?

I was being sarcastic...sorry

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: October 26, 2008, 01:14:10 AM »

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: October 26, 2008, 01:14:31 AM »

It is involuntary.  It is minium 72 hour hold.  No strings allowed on pants, shoes, shirts, sweat shirts.  No sharp objects.  Three (? I believe) family members can baker act you.  So you better be nice to your husband and kids.   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: October 26, 2008, 01:16:11 AM »

It is involuntary.  It is minium 72 hour hold.  No strings allowed on pants, shoes, shirts, sweat shirts.  No sharp objects.  Three (? I believe) family members can baker act you.  So you better be nice to your husband and kids.   

I was being sarcastic...as I think Cindy wears the pants in that family...she washes them too...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: October 26, 2008, 01:16:11 AM »

Will there be a designated meeting place for Monkeys at the TES search? It would be nice to meet some of you guys. I will only be able to get one day out of that weekend- and not sure which one yet, but I will definitely be there as well.

Kerry - I think at some of the previous searches they wore a name badge or something with their SM nickname on it so they would recognize eachother.  The problem is if there are thousands of volunteers it will be hard to find "Monkeys".  Maybe those going can start a thread and suggest a meet up time.

thanks colt & mytime. I've gotta sign off but I will look for a thread about meeting up in advance. I really hope this search is successful.

P.S. not sure who asked about wether areas are searchable due to recent rain--- the rain we get now is NOTHING like what was dumped on us by TS Fay. My husband and I were literally bailing out our patio because my pool overflowed. IMO Recent rain should not have an effect. Granted I am 2 hours south and it may not be completely dry in Orlando- but most of the flooding should have subsided by now.

Goodnight all.

P.S. Klaas--- thanks for the chuckle from your Pee Wee Herman/Baez spoof- it cheered me up

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: October 26, 2008, 01:16:14 AM »

Nite Janet - I'll watch Dexter tomorrow night.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.