March 28, 2024, 04:00:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305982 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: October 26, 2008, 01:47:51 AM »

Just watched the re-run of Geraldo.   Just to clarify, in case anyone cares, what he said about the human decomp that I didn't understand the first time around was:  The evidence from the trunk is only consistent with human decomp, but is not necessarily human decomp.  He didn't say stain in the trunk, but that's what he was talking about.  He had already discounted the hair with the death band as not being able to prove definitively it was either Casey's or Caylee's, and had discounted the hair on the shovel as being neither one of theirs.

The last thing he said is that he agreed with JB that there will probably be a conviction but that it won't be based on the evidence, it will be because everyone already has their mind made up that she's guilty.  blah.   He rushed through it all really fast, interrupting Kimberly while she was trying to talk.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: October 26, 2008, 01:51:15 AM »

Just watched the re-run of Geraldo.   Just to clarify, in case anyone cares, what he said about the human decomp that I didn't understand the first time around was:  The evidence from the trunk is only consistent with human decomp, but is not necessarily human decomp.  He didn't say stain in the trunk, but that's what he was talking about.  He had already discounted the hair with the death band as not being able to prove definitively it was either Casey's or Caylee's, and had discounted the hair on the shovel as being neither one of theirs.

The last thing he said is that he agreed with JB that there will probably be a conviction but that it won't be based on the evidence, it will be because everyone already has their mind made up that she's guilty.  blah.   He rushed through it all really fast, interrupting Kimberly while she was trying to talk.

I think Geraldo kisses Baez's butt so he will continue to appear on his show.  I don't think we will see Baez on Nancy Grace anytime soon.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: October 26, 2008, 01:52:54 AM »

Ok i know i am a new monkey and, not part of the "click" here but, being ignored constantly tells me it's time for me to leave this cage....I won't be returning after tonight and, I now realize why so many great monkies (people) have left this forum....
 *** waves bye ***
Don't leave OAC....you are not being ignored.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: October 26, 2008, 01:55:02 AM »

Well thank goodness he can't pull the race card on this one.   So I guess she's just being persecuted by LE and the media and there is no evidence at all.   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #644 on: October 26, 2008, 01:58:59 AM »

IDK, that kinda bugs me. You come on a forum, everyone is sooo nice saying Hi! and if you are "ignored" they storm off. Reminds me of elementary school. We all have been ignored at one time or another, it's just the way it goes. We are adults here on a forum about a missing child, I shouldn't have to worry about making sure I post to everyone's comment. I've been in and out all day and dont' always go back and read everything. I always thought the monkeys were a nice group of monkeys, even when being miffed at each other. It's called the human spirit. JMO 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: October 26, 2008, 02:00:36 AM »

Stupid Horaldo,actions speak louder than words. It won't be based on the evidence?
Lets see.
Caylee missin
Mom never reports it, 30 days pass
partys hardy no sign of grief
goes on shopping spree with stolen money, nothing bought for Caylee
Abandons smelly car
makes up lie after lie

Decomp hair in car IS Caylee's. What is the probability it is not?

No evidence, yea right. He's is a personal friend of Baez', this was a PR stunt and freebie for his "Bro"...jerk!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #646 on: October 26, 2008, 02:00:56 AM »

Ok i know i am a new monkey and, not part of the "click" here but, being ignored constantly tells me it's time for me to leave this cage....I won't be returning after tonight and, I now realize why so many great monkies (people) have left this forum....
 *** waves bye ***

Don't leave. Most of the time I feel ignored as well, but I just keep posting. I got the most responses ever the night I typed one word, in bold, at 18 font. It was

UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE![/size]

Try it sometime! It works good!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: October 26, 2008, 02:01:17 AM »

I think Geraldo kisses Baez's butt so he will continue to appear on his show.  I don't think we will see Baez on Nancy Grace anytime soon.

Yea Geraldo can call Drew Peterson the skunk of Bollingbrook without a body but backs up Baez in his defense of Casey.  Double standard.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: October 26, 2008, 02:02:18 AM »

*** waves bye ***

Please stick around.  I'm new as well.  I've been on other forums in the past and it's always difficult at first.  I read here a long time before I joined, wanting to find a nice place to post, and I believe this is it. 

More often than not, no one answers me either and I just keep posting anyway.   I figure they'll get used to seeing me jumping around sooner or later.  Just throw in a post here and there.  Maybe we can talk to each other.  Smile 

Some of these monkeys have been posting together for literally years and some know each other personally so they already have a thing going and that is probably why it seems like a "click".   
I've also noticed that many times when I go to the next page, someone has replied to a post I didn't see to begin with and if I go back to the former page and refresh, I see it for the first time.  I think that's why a lot of posts go unanswered, people just don't always see them.   

From one new monkey to another - hope you change your mind and stay around.   

P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: October 26, 2008, 02:03:25 AM »

Did you guys see this?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

I find it very interesting that they are talking about someone else being involved. 

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: October 26, 2008, 02:04:00 AM »

KCJ IIRC KC called A's first then they called her. Wonder if this fellow is "George knows a lot about a lot of things" and why KC doesn't know where Caylee is because someone took over from there? Just batting around ideas. Did this guy just come in the picture then after all the back and forth poof he's gone?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #651 on: October 26, 2008, 02:05:25 AM »

Geraldo is to Jose Baez
what
Nancy Grace is to Caylee Anthony

Geraldo is JB's buddy and Nancy Grace is Caylee's advocate. 

I think JB goes on Geraldo's show because he knows he'll get softballs.  He'd never ever take a chance on the NG show. IMo
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #652 on: October 26, 2008, 02:05:35 AM »

*** waves bye ***

Please stick around.  I'm new as well.  I've been on other forums in the past and it's always difficult at first.  I read here a long time before I joined, wanting to find a nice place to post, and I believe this is it. 

More often than not, no one answers me either and I just keep posting anyway.   I figure they'll get used to seeing me jumping around sooner or later.  Just throw in a post here and there.  Maybe we can talk to each other.  Smile 

Some of these monkeys have been posting together for literally years and some know each other personally so they already have a thing going and that is probably why it seems like a "click".   
I've also noticed that many times when I go to the next page, someone has replied to a post I didn't see to begin with and if I go back to the former page and refresh, I see it for the first time.  I think that's why a lot of posts go unanswered, people just don't always see them.   

From one new monkey to another - hope you change your mind and stay around.   

Yes! That has happened to me too! I go back and read and see something I didn't see the first time. Then you have the server burping once in a while. I just don't think there is a click here at all, they are just answering or asking questions, I've bumped up my own post and even one time answered myself and told myself how clever I was!! LOL 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: October 26, 2008, 02:06:35 AM »

<snip>

Well thank goodness he can't pull the race card on this one.   So I guess she's just being persecuted by LE and the media and there is no evidence at all.   

That is exactly what they said.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #654 on: October 26, 2008, 02:07:23 AM »

Well, I just got through catching up and wanted to say HELLO to everyone, in hopes nobody will feel ignored! 

I saw Baez on Geraldo. I wanted to b-slap him, but I saw him regardless. Sounds like Tim's going to have lots of help for a search! I wish him all the luck in the world! Finding Caylee's remains would sure make this a smoother ride, IMO!

Thanks again, Blonde for the media thread!
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: October 26, 2008, 02:09:11 AM »

*** waves bye ***
Hugs.

BTW Jerkaldo is a friggin idiot. Completely clueless.

From Day One..
P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: October 26, 2008, 02:09:49 AM »

I am new too!  I have a really hard time wondering if things have already been said...I can't keep up with everything if I start reading from the beginning...So I just throw stuff out there and see if it's been talked about yet...If I get ignored, I don't take it personally...I just go and come back another day and give it another try...
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: October 26, 2008, 02:09:53 AM »

Hi

Please don't leave. This is sometimes a very fast running site and many of us are pages behind. Many posts can go ignored... but it really isn't.. might be late at night and you get your answer the next day or it may have just been passed over, but not in the rude sense

Just post again. Please don't leave us.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #658 on: October 26, 2008, 02:10:49 AM »

Did you guys see this?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

I find it very interesting that they are talking about someone else being involved. 

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

Yes, I saw it and Casey's cop boyfriends came to mind. I thought it also might fall in with a cop running the license plates of ZG at Sawgrass apts.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #659 on: October 26, 2008, 02:12:28 AM »

Did you guys see this?

If George helped clean  the car then I think he's been two-timing Cindy.  He's pretending to believe in Casey, and doing whatever Cindy tells him to do until the trial.  He's probably made some sort of deal with LE.  LE did tell him they thought he knew a lot about a lot of things.  That says A Lot to me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.