April 27, 2024, 02:36:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 308032 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: October 26, 2008, 09:56:23 AM »

Interesting question:

-Bobby Lee Williams is the tattoo artist who worked on the Bella Vita tattoo Casey got on July 2. According to the shop manager, it took 30 minutes, and since Casey is an uncontrollable chatterbox, I hope she made some very revealing comments, especially since it would seem the tattoo was meant to be a tribute to Caylee. I was googling Bella Vita a few weeks ago, and saw that in 2005, Lindsay Lohan made the news when she got a “La Bella Vita” tattoo to honor the life of her beloved grandfather who had just died. Lohan is a young celebrity in Casey’s age range, so I wondered if she got the idea for the tattoo from Lohan and might have mentioned Lohan during the session. We have transcripts for all the people from Cast Iron Tattoo except Williams, and there must be a reason for that.

I had forgotten about the tattoo artist.  I know Annie's statement hasn't been released.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: October 26, 2008, 09:58:44 AM »

Ok can't sleep.  I know ever since I heard that GA was a homicide investigator my antenna's went up. 

It was George who said he last saw Caylee
It was George who caught Casey with the cans
It was George who chased Casey on the highway
It was George who drove the car home

It's really hard to know who is protecting who here.   
George knew the exact clothes both Casey and Caylee were wearing the last time he saw them.
George=incest too. jmho.

Strange, isn't it?  I don't know many people that could remember  what someone was wearing yesterday.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: October 26, 2008, 09:58:48 AM »

Colt

I have a wild imagination but can't imagine what you are talking about.  Would this shocker help Casey or hurt her? 

Neither.

Chuck-
I assume (i know its dangerous) that you were concerned about George's mental health and thought that he might be considering suicide.
I have lost a family member and a very close friend to suicide. My family member had just returned home from Iraq and i talked to him twice the day he decided to end it all. i had NO clue that he was suicidal.  Neither did the rest of our family.  So if you had only known George for a short time and could see the signs-i would have to say that George is lucky to have met you. You might just have saved his life.

And it doesn't change my mind -i still think George is knee deep in Caylee's death. 

jmo...

I think George is knee deep in the cover-up but not the death.After he cleaned the car he went on to work as to not look suspicious and raise any flags...jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: October 26, 2008, 09:59:39 AM »

Rob

I do fully understand your position, and agree on mostly what you post. This is a vey emotionally charge case, and no doubt some statements will be taken out of context, both yours...and mine. It may not seem like it, but I do look forward to what you have to say.

I made a total of 3 calls to George, over a period of three day's. These calls went unanswered. The calls I made were "interdiction" in nature. These were concerns, on what I knew. I felt it was important enough to make someone close to the Anthony's, know what I knew, if they didn't already. I next called the only one that was non family....their lawyer Nejames. Open talking to his assistant, I found out that they were fully aware of my concerns, and that they were dealing with it. The ball was in their hands, and then I removed myself from having any further contact with them, and the Anthony's.

Rob, my "agenda" is quite simple, I'm going to do my very best in helping TES and the other searchers on the 7th, 8th, and 9th, to try to find Caylee, and to bring closure to everyone. It really is just that simple.

So keep the up the great posts Rob. I don't have to agree with everything you have to say, but I truly respect your right to your opinions. In fact, I like reading your prospective on this case.

As a side note: I have ZERO loyalties with the Anthony's. As the information/evidence became clearer...it made this transformation much easier. Hell...it made it mandatory.

Chuck

Good Morning Monks!  I am playing catch up...Nice post Colt...I'd like to ask what these concerns were that prompted you to call the A's attorney...if you don't mind answering that question?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: October 26, 2008, 10:00:32 AM »

Did you guys see this?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

I find it very interesting that they are talking about someone else being involved. 

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

George maybe? I wish I could call this Hornsby guy.Same last name as mine(maiden name).

Remember JB wanted to know Who might have made a deal with LE for immunity?

I would think that immunity would only be given if George gave up something.I don't think he did.. jmo

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: October 26, 2008, 10:02:45 AM »

Ok i know i am a new monkey and, not part of the "click" here but, being ignored constantly tells me it's time for me to leave this cage....I won't be returning after tonight and, I now realize why so many great monkies (people) have left this forum....
 *** waves bye ***

I'm a couple of months "old" here, and it happens to me as well. I'm not part of any cliques.. but I'm here (first and foremost) to show my support in some way for Caylee, and hope that along the way, I can come to some understanding as to why this happened to such a precious little girl.   

(I hope you change your mind and see that it happens to the best of us).

Right on anothermonkey alot of the time if you just sit and read your questions get answered I ge all excited when I post and get an answer lol I know maybe at first everyone think they are getting ignored but it's not the facted as far as groups or cliques we are one big group all here for one reason and that is Justice for Caylee!!

How's your Geek hubby? lmao

GOOD MORNING MONKEY"S!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: October 26, 2008, 10:03:18 AM »

Interesting question:

-Bobby Lee Williams is the tattoo artist who worked on the Bella Vita tattoo Casey got on July 2. According to the shop manager, it took 30 minutes, and since Casey is an uncontrollable chatterbox, I hope she made some very revealing comments, especially since it would seem the tattoo was meant to be a tribute to Caylee. I was googling Bella Vita a few weeks ago, and saw that in 2005, Lindsay Lohan made the news when she got a “La Bella Vita” tattoo to honor the life of her beloved grandfather who had just died. Lohan is a young celebrity in Casey’s age range, so I wondered if she got the idea for the tattoo from Lohan and might have mentioned Lohan during the session. We have transcripts for all the people from Cast Iron Tattoo except Williams, and there must be a reason for that.

I had forgotten about the tattoo artist.  I know Annie's statement hasn't been released.

And also, I found that there is an area, sand lake condos, by Universal & Jesse's house that was called "Bella Vita" in 2005. That is around the time she worked at universal & was dating Jesse. Casey had to have known about it. There are lakes & lots of woods around that area too. Could be another area that needs to be searched.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #727 on: October 26, 2008, 10:03:22 AM »

Colt

I have a wild imagination but can't imagine what you are talking about.  Would this shocker help Casey or hurt her? 

Neither.

Chuck-
I assume (i know its dangerous) that you were concerned about George's mental health and thought that he might be considering suicide.
I have lost a family member and a very close friend to suicide. My family member had just returned home from Iraq and i talked to him twice the day he decided to end it all. i had NO clue that he was suicidal.  Neither did the rest of our family.  So if you had only known George for a short time and could see the signs-i would have to say that George is lucky to have met you. You might just have saved his life.

And it doesn't change my mind -i still think George is knee deep in Caylee's death. 

jmo...

I think George is knee deep in the cover-up but not the death.After he cleaned the car he went on to work as to not look suspicious and raise any flags...jmo

Mornin tater-
that is exactly what i meant..but not what i typed. i am convinced George cleaned the car.  i also wonder if George buried Caylee. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #728 on: October 26, 2008, 10:06:20 AM »

Did you guys see this?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

I find it very interesting that they are talking about someone else being involved. 

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

George maybe? I wish I could call this Hornsby guy.Same last name as mine(maiden name).

Remember JB wanted to know Who might have made a deal with LE for immunity?

I would think that immunity would only be given if George gave up something.I don't think he did.. jmo

George has lost a lot in the past, his business, his home, his respect w/i the family. I think LE made him feel important again, treating him like a fellow officer and with Cindy not around to burst his bubble, I think he would have rolled in a heartbeat. The man needed his ego stroked and they gave him what he needed in order to get information. Told him he was the man, reminded him of the LE honor code, laid it out for him on what they would do with anyone caught lying. George says Don't tell Cindy, cover my ass until after the trial, etc. I think that is why the turn around on Grand Jury day. At GJ he's emotional, but he knows what he is doing is right, but at home he dances by Cindy's tune.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: October 26, 2008, 10:07:01 AM »

I refuse to use quote stacks personally but tonihgt I put KCJ at the beginning but anyone is more than welcome to talk to me but be warned I talk back.

Just catching up from last night and haven't even had my coffee yet but this is funny. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: October 26, 2008, 10:07:47 AM »

For anyone with a question about the chloroform searches: The only dates I have ever seen posted were from HH. Her friend told her the searches on the computer were on May 13, 14, 15. And then a few hits here & there after that. If that is so, premeditation could be considered.

Yes, I think premeditation is definitely in the cards.

Add the seaching of missing children to the mix and one can only believe she was thinking something sinister..jmo 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: October 26, 2008, 10:12:41 AM »

I refuse to use quote stacks personally but tonihgt I put KCJ at the beginning but anyone is more than welcome to talk to me but be warned I talk back.

Just catching up from last night and haven't even had my coffee yet but this is funny. 

I missed that.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: October 26, 2008, 10:13:33 AM »

IDK, that kinda bugs me. You come on a forum, everyone is sooo nice saying Hi! and if you are "ignored" they storm off. Reminds me of elementary school. We all have been ignored at one time or another, it's just the way it goes. We are adults here on a forum about a missing child, I shouldn't have to worry about making sure I post to everyone's comment. I've been in and out all day and dont' always go back and read everything. I always thought the monkeys were a nice group of monkeys, even when being miffed at each other. It's called the human spirit. JMO 
AMEN BOO!!
I dont post here to chat, I post to toss something into the mix
If I wanted to chat, I might go to Murt's or find a live chat.
Get your big girl panties on and just keep contributing 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: October 26, 2008, 10:13:49 AM »

KLAAS ,I HAVE A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

I don't think Orchid is here, but I think I posted my recipes in the wrong place for the TES cookbook! I thought I was supposed to put them on the favorite recipe forum here!  Do I need to move them to the other site? Or can they get them from there?? I POSTED 5 RECIPES IN THERE AND I WASN'T EVEN FINISHED!!  HELP!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: October 26, 2008, 10:16:28 AM »

I don't think Orchid is here, but I think I posted my recipes in the wrong place for the TES cookbook! I thought I was supposed to put them on the favorite recipe forum here!  Do I need to move them to the other site? Or can they get them from there?? I POSTED 5 RECIPES IN THERE AND I WASN'T EVEN FINISHED!!  HELP!!!

Uh oh!I think I just did too..Sad

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: October 26, 2008, 10:17:49 AM »

BTW, forgive my manners, only had first cup of coffee
GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #736 on: October 26, 2008, 10:18:08 AM »

Just watched the re-run of Geraldo.   Just to clarify, in case anyone cares, what he said about the human decomp that I didn't understand the first time around was:  The evidence from the trunk is only consistent with human decomp, but is not necessarily human decomp.  He didn't say stain in the trunk, but that's what he was talking about.  He had already discounted the hair with the death band as not being able to prove definitively it was either Casey's or Caylee's, and had discounted the hair on the shovel as being neither one of theirs.

The last thing he said is that he agreed with JB that there will probably be a conviction but that it won't be based on the evidence, it will be because everyone already has their mind made up that she's guilty.  blah.   He rushed through it all really fast, interrupting Kimberly while she was trying to talk.

Thank you BudsGirl,for the recap of Geraldo.I think Geraldo is just kissing Jose's booty.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #737 on: October 26, 2008, 10:18:56 AM »

Interesting question:

Morning Monkeys!

I have not been able to find any info about Bobby....no LE interviews, etc. However, LE did interview the owner of the Tat parlor Danny Colamarino.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_D_Colamarino071708.htm

BTW, if you review the forensic report of KC's computer some files were saved in a folder named "Bobby".

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: October 26, 2008, 10:19:01 AM »

Interesting question:

And also, I found that there is an area, sand lake condos, by Universal & Jesse's house that was called "Bella Vita" in 2005. That is around the time she worked at universal & was dating Jesse. Casey had to have known about it. There are lakes & lots of woods around that area too. Could be another area that needs to be searched.

I've often wondered when she had LE take her to Universal if she at that time was considering taking them to Caylee's body but chickened out at the last moment..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: October 26, 2008, 10:20:20 AM »

They want them posted on the TES website:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?http://s10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/

But Orchid could copy from where you posted here as well too I guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.