March 29, 2024, 04:15:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 306035 times)
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: October 26, 2008, 12:51:33 PM »

Hi DOttie-
Thaks for that info. I didn't think so.

Since I can't do quotes correctly- (sorry)
Altruist said:

CA wants LE there to take the missing child report.  It's all an act. The human decomposition is in that car & CA wants to report a stolen car & money, she is concerned about reporting bank statements, while she is airing out the car in the garage, removing items from the Pontiac & washing contents.  I don't hear that as panic, she has a message to get out & she is getting it out in order to get the missing child/kidnapping story told by the skank.  The only thing they were supposed to get from that car was possibly the vehicle identification #.  Where was the car when LE got to Hopespring Dr.?  I am under the impression that it was parked on the street, no longer in the garage, am I right?  Does anybody know?

If this is true then can someone please explain to me why oh why all the hullaballoo? Why not just start with "My grandaughter is missing" ?

Tx

Thanks Klaas- will try harder next time and see if I get quote thing right.
P.S. Altruist- I believe the car remained in the garage that night with door open- as LA talks about constantly having to step out of the garage due to the smell (I believe he was with Casey in garage for some portion of that night). I believe the next day the car was outside in the driveway and then taken by LE that afternoon.

Another thing I've wondered----  WHY OH WHY did not one police officer say- this doesn't smell right (the car).... get this car into evidence immediately!!!???

You can't get rid of that smell- why did not one LE officer suspect human decomposition and get that car out of there?

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: October 26, 2008, 12:52:39 PM »

bikerbev.. this question might seem to have an obvious answer, but do we know for certain that GA was "hiding" his gun?

(I do admit it's an odd place to keep a gun.. it was in a wheel well, right?  I'm not a gun owner, and never will be. My dad was, though.. he kept a gun in his own car, under the driver's seat. He wasn't hiding it per se.. that's just where he kept it.  I don't know why people need to drive around with a gun, but that's just me.  )
I can understand hiding a gun under your driver's seat.  People have the impression that if they 'need' it, they can get to it faster if it's under the seat.  But in a wheel well?  That ridiculous.  If someone was robbing you what are you gonna say, "hey wait buddy, I gotta get in my wheel well for my weapon?"  As colt45 says, nobody knew GA had the gun but GA so obviously he was hiding it from the rest of his family.  If he would have hid it under the driver's seat, possibly someone would have discovered it, correct and his secret would have been revealed, although it was anyway.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: October 26, 2008, 12:53:00 PM »

Hi DOttie-
Thaks for that info. I didn't think so.

Since I can't do quotes correctly- (sorry)
Altruist said:

CA wants LE there to take the missing child report.  It's all an act. The human decomposition is in that car & CA wants to report a stolen car & money, she is concerned about reporting bank statements, while she is airing out the car in the garage, removing items from the Pontiac & washing contents.  I don't hear that as panic, she has a message to get out & she is getting it out in order to get the missing child/kidnapping story told by the skank.  The only thing they were supposed to get from that car was possibly the vehicle identification #.  Where was the car when LE got to Hopespring Dr.?  I am under the impression that it was parked on the street, no longer in the garage, am I right?  Does anybody know?

If this is true then can someone please explain to me why oh why all the hullaballoo? Why not just start with "My grandaughter is missing" ?

Tx

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: October 26, 2008, 12:54:21 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I went to bed early this morning after reading a new poster's input about SM.  She/He was very disappointed and was leaving us because of being ignored.  I've slept a bit on that and here is my addition to the mix.

I've been here for years.  During Nat, the board got very nasty at times and this was often directed at Nat and her family.  I saw much more of Red and Dana posting during those times.  Always they were on top of things and tried to keep the PEACE and direct the forum in the right direction.  I don't think I did anything more than lurk.  It seems there has to be some of that element in every case and it always makes me uncomfortable.

The reason I came back here for Caylee is because of the Wonderful news value I had all through the Nat case.  Yes of course I'm aware that her (case is ongoing).  It (NH case) as just depressed me beyond words; she still isn't home and aruba refuses to act on the sloots and their murderous friends.  I'm sorry for going off in another direction other than Caylee on this Caylee forum but it is just to give a background on how long I've been with the cage.

You will look and see my post number is very low.  That means nothing about not knowing the cage or even my length of time here.  It simply means that I don't have as much to offer other than an encouraging word now and again.  I wouldn't EVER consider leaving SM because my feelings were hurt because I wasn't acknowledged.  I'm hoping you will give your leaving a serious Soul searching.  My post numbers will always remain low but I'm always here.  I only re-boot about once a week.  Then I will just log in as a visitor until I need to talk.  I hope my talking this morning will help you in your decision to STAY with us.

I very much miss Des, Carpe and HH but still I wouldn't consider leaving SM.  I'll just pray harder that they come back.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!

PJ flower

I so agree with you! I have only posted once, but I was a long time "lurker" b4 joining. I posted on the musing site since I saw the ultasound of Dolce's blessings, because I also have fraternal twins! almost 11 now, boy and girl. and I have an older daughter who is 14(oh please pray for me!) This site is very friendly and I don't have to worry about bad language every other word just to make a point. SM is the only site where I have found that EVERYONE is respected, and all have opinions and theories. We may never know the truth, and that is very hard to swallow, but I know that one day I will meet little Caylee in Heaven, which brings joy to my broken heart.  SM is a VERY FAST PACE forum, something that comes with age is I am no longer face paced lol (I still have yet to figure out how to use the funny monkey icons, or even post one for myself! but I can type LOL. I am so sorry you feel left out, but from what I have witnessed in reading, I have never seen anyone ignored "on purpose". I have great respect for the moderators, they catch any "bad, nasty or disrespectfull posters almost immediatly. I am sorry this is so long, even maybe a little o/t, but I really wanted to post from my heart. TY SM you all are great and most of all very compassionate, for missing children, adults and especially toward each other!
God Bless every monkey,
Teresa

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: October 26, 2008, 12:55:11 PM »

Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony

Dispatch: 911 what's your emergency?

Cindy: I called a little bit ago. The deputy sheriff's not here. i found out my granddaughter has been taken.  She's been missing for a month. her mother finally admitted she's been missing.

Dispatch: ok. What's the address you're calling from?  Doesn't answer the ? posed.
Cindy: we're talking about a 3 year old little girl. My daughter finally admitted that the babysitter stole her. I need to find her.

Dispatch: your daughter admitted that the baby is where?

Cindy: that the babysitter took her a month ago. That my daughter's been looking for. I told you my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today. But I can't find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her herself. There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car.

Dispatch: okay. What is the 3 year old's name?

Cindy: Caylee. C-A-Y-L-E-E Anthony.

Dispatch: Caylee Anthony?

Cindy: yes.

Dispatch: okay. is she white, black or Hispanic?

Cindy: she's white.

Dispatch: how long has she been missing for?

Cindy: I have not seen her since the 7th of June.

Dispatch: what is her date of birth?

Cindy: um. 8. 8-9, 2000. Oh god she's 3. She's 2005. George, Caylee's missing.

George: what?

Cindy: Caylee's missing. Casey says (Zenaida) took her a month ago. (inaudible).

Dispatch: okay. I need. um. I understand. Can you. Can you just calm down for me for just a minute. I need to know what's going on. Okay. I'm gonna try and...

Cindy: (inaudible)

Dispatch: is your, is your daughter there?

Cindy: I'm on the phone with them.

Dispatch: is your daughter there?

Dispatch: can I speak with her? Do you mind if I speak with her? Thank you.

Cindy: I called them two hours ago and they haven't gotten here. Casey finally admitted that (Zenaida) took her a month ago and has been trying to find her.

Dispatch: ma'am, ma'am.

Cindy: it's the orange county sheriff's department. They wanna talk to you. (inaudible) answer their questions.

Casey: hello.

Dispatch: hello.

Casey: yes.

Dispatch: hi. What can you... can you tell me what's going on a little bit?

Casey: I'm sorry?

Dispatch: can you tell me a little bit what's going on?

Casey: my daughter's been missing for the last 31 days.

Dispatch: and you know who has her?

Casey: I know who has her. I've tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today. Now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment. About a minute.

Dispatch: okay, did you guys call and report a vehicle stolen?

Casey: um. Yes, my mom did.

Dispatch: okay. So is the vehicle stolen too?
Casey: no. this is my vehicle.
Dispatch: what vehicle was stolen?

Casey: um, it's a 98 Pontiac Sunfire.

Dispatch: okay, I have deputies on the way to you right now for that. So now your 3 year old daughter is missing? Caylee Anthony?

Dispatch: white female?

Casey: yes. White female.

Dispatch: 3 years old? 8-9-2005 is her date of birth?

Dispatch: and you last saw her a month ago?

Casey: 31 days. been 31 days.

Dispatch: who has her? Do you have a name?

Casey: her name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales.
Dispatch: who is that? Babysitter?

Casey: she's been my nanny for about a year and a half. Almost two years.

Dispatch: why... why are you calling now? Why didn't you call 31 days ago?

Casey: I've been looking for her and have gone through other resources to try to find her, which was stupid.

Dispatch: can you... can you give me the name of the nanny again? Like spell it out for me?

Casey: Zenaida. Z-E-N-A-I-D-A.

Dispatch: last name?

Casey: Fernandez.

Dispatch: Fernandez?

Casey: hyphen Gonzales. I think the officers are here.

Dispatch: the officers are there?

Mission Accomplished!  With one BIG F UP, the car.  In MY WORLD, a 911 call would have been placed from the tow yard, an all points bulletin would have then ensued.  Nope, not in the A's world, misdirect & cover up, get that car back on Hopespring, air it out, clean it up, remove articles, that was the intention all along.  Good ole big mouth should have written it down, but like all other sociopath's she has a much better opinion of herself than she deserves.  Get onto that TV & perpetrate the fraud on all those suckers out there who will sympathize & take care of all of our financial woes.  Haven't seen any co-workers come to her defense have we?  Nope cuz I suspect they know her to be toxic, bet you she never met a decent person she didn't find it pleasurable to F over.
blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: October 26, 2008, 12:57:13 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I went to bed early this morning after reading a new poster's input about SM.  She/He was very disappointed and was leaving us because of being ignored.  I've slept a bit on that and here is my addition to the mix.

I've been here for years.  During Nat, the board got very nasty at times and this was often directed at Nat and her family.  I saw much more of Red and Dana posting during those times.  Always they were on top of things and tried to keep the PEACE and direct the forum in the right direction.  I don't think I did anything more than lurk.  It seems there has to be some of that element in every case and it always makes me uncomfortable.

The reason I came back here for Caylee is because of the Wonderful news value I had all through the Nat case.  Yes of course I'm aware that her (case is ongoing).  It (NH case) as just depressed me beyond words; she still isn't home and aruba refuses to act on the sloots and their murderous friends.  I'm sorry for going off in another direction other than Caylee on this Caylee forum but it is just to give a background on how long I've been with the cage.

You will look and see my post number is very low.  That means nothing about not knowing the cage or even my length of time here.  It simply means that I don't have as much to offer other than an encouraging word now and again.  I wouldn't EVER consider leaving SM because my feelings were hurt because I wasn't acknowledged.  I'm hoping you will give your leaving a serious Soul searching.  My post numbers will always remain low but I'm always here.  I only re-boot about once a week.  Then I will just log in as a visitor until I need to talk.  I hope my talking this morning will help you in your decision to STAY with us.

I very much miss Des, Carpe and HH but still I wouldn't consider leaving SM.  I'll just pray harder that they come back.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!

PJ flower

I so agree with you! I have only posted once, but I was a long time "lurker" b4 joining. I posted on the musing site since I saw the ultasound of Dolce's blessings, because I also have fraternal twins! almost 11 now, boy and girl. and I have an older daughter who is 14(oh please pray for me!) This site is very friendly and I don't have to worry about bad language every other word just to make a point. SM is the only site where I have found that EVERYONE is respected, and all have opinions and theories. We may never know the truth, and that is very hard to swallow, but I know that one day I will meet little Caylee in Heaven, which brings joy to my broken heart.  SM is a VERY FAST PACE forum, something that comes with age is I am no longer face paced lol (I still have yet to figure out how to use the funny monkey icons, or even post one for myself! but I can type LOL. I am so sorry you feel left out, but from what I have witnessed in reading, I have never seen anyone ignored "on purpose". I have great respect for the moderators, they catch any "bad, nasty or disrespectfull posters almost immediatly. I am sorry this is so long, even maybe a little o/t, but I really wanted to post from my heart. TY SM you all are great and most of all very compassionate, for missing children, adults and especially toward each other!
God Bless every monkey,
Teresa
Ok, forgot spelling also: *fast pace* not face (my bad) lol

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: October 26, 2008, 12:58:31 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!

PJ flower

God Bless every monkey,
Teresa

Welcome blessedx3.  Very nice post.  There are practice threads in the lounge and if you have a question I'm sure one of us can answer the question for you.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: October 26, 2008, 12:59:40 PM »

I believe that they knew BEFORE because Cindy had already stated that Casey was a sociopath, so they knew what she was capable of. Cindy told Amy H. the day of Casey's arrest that they were afraid that they would find Casey or Caylee stuffed in the trunk. i think they both suspected the worst when they picked the car up at the towyard. Also there are times on June 15th or 16th, where Lee & George cannot be accounted for. There are just too many things concerning the family that make them appear to have known early on. Maybe someone can add something more.

But if they truly felt that Casey was a sociopath- wouldn't they have only expected to find Caylee? I forget the complete definition of sociopaths- maybe smeone out there can help me and knows if there is a history of sociopaths committing suicide? Tx
[/quote]

Caylee done in by Casey, or Casey done in by whatever sleaze she was hanging with at the time. I don't believe Casey would commit suicide, she loves herself too much!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: October 26, 2008, 12:59:56 PM »

dottie wrote;
Can you imagine that anyone in the state of Florida or anywhere else for that matter would hire her to be a nurse now...i'd say she has severly burned her bridges.

Being lawfully convicted of a crime is one thing..... but Cindy has not been.It always amazes me on just how high a pedestal nurses (among a few others) are placed......the height is dizzying.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: October 26, 2008, 01:01:28 PM »

bikerbev.. this question might seem to have an obvious answer, but do we know for certain that GA was "hiding" his gun?

(I do admit it's an odd place to keep a gun.. it was in a wheel well, right?  I'm not a gun owner, and never will be. My dad was, though.. he kept a gun in his own car, under the driver's seat. He wasn't hiding it per se.. that's just where he kept it.  I don't know why people need to drive around with a gun, but that's just me.  )
I can understand hiding a gun under your driver's seat.  People have the impression that if they 'need' it, they can get to it faster if it's under the seat.  But in a wheel well?  That ridiculous.  If someone was robbing you what are you gonna say, "hey wait buddy, I gotta get in my wheel well for my weapon?"  As colt45 says, nobody knew GA had the gun but GA so obviously he was hiding it from the rest of his family.  If he would have hid it under the driver's seat, possibly someone would have discovered it, correct and his secret would have been revealed, although it was anyway.

Who said the gun was going to be used for protection?? Enough clues from me. You guy's did read some of my earlier posts...didn't you??
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #870 on: October 26, 2008, 01:05:18 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  A belated “thank you” for all of the warm welcome wishes yest. evening.  Sorry I didn’t get around to it last night, but Mr. Sandman plunked me over the head with his sandbag.  Isn’t he suppose to sprinkle that stuff in the eyes?

Everyone brings up such good points, which makes for more questions.  Since I haven’t been taking notes, I’ll try to remember the most recent.

If premeditated, why wasn’t the disposal of Caylee’s body better planned, or so it seems like it wasn’t?

A couple of days ago, there was a lot of speculation as to Caylee’s body being placed in a cooler, which may have been purchased at JCP.  I would think that the trunk of KC’s vehicle would be too small to handle a large cooler.  I have searched for a photo of the trunk of that type of vehicle, but haven’t found one, yet.  Also, if a body goes stiff after death, how can it be wrapped around a spare tire circle?  Again, a photo of the trunk would help.

In regard to the small hair(s) on the shovel, I would assume those would have come from someone’s arm, thus be easier to trace rather than a piece of head hair that was just broken off, unless it was pulled out by the root. 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: October 26, 2008, 01:05:20 PM »

<<  Snipped a bit >>
And I think the 31 days missing is a huge guilt factor for the Anthony's. Yes there were attempts to find her-  George chased her on the xpressway and she had to leave a club because Lee was looking for her- but how could they let her avoid them for a month?! They all let her lie and lie and lie to them and avoid them and I think that makes them feel like complete and utter idiots.
kerryjean
I agree with you on the guilt / should have done, should have done trip. 
BUT did they Attempt to find her?  Did they dig through stuff at the house looking for a friends phone# (Should have already had) pay check info..  to call her work (LOL)  As far as George chasing her while she was driving Cindy's car..   Well the car had to return to the house at some point in time.   When did it  and why were they not waiting for her?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: October 26, 2008, 01:06:44 PM »

Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony

Dispatch: 911 what's your emergency?

Cindy: I called a little bit ago. The deputy sheriff's not here. i found out my granddaughter has been taken.  She's been missing for a month. her mother finally admitted she's been missing.

Dispatch: ok. What's the address you're calling from?  Doesn't answer the ? posed.
Cindy: we're talking about a 3 year old little girl. My daughter finally admitted that the babysitter stole her. I need to find her.

Dispatch: your daughter admitted that the baby is where?

Cindy: that the babysitter took her a month ago. That my daughter's been looking for. I told you my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today. But I can't find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her herself. There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car.

Dispatch: okay. What is the 3 year old's name?

Cindy: Caylee. C-A-Y-L-E-E Anthony.

Dispatch: Caylee Anthony?

Dispatch: okay. is she white, black or Hispanic?

Cindy: she's white.

Dispatch: how long has she been missing for?

Cindy: I have not seen her since the 7th of June.

Dispatch: what is her date of birth?

Cindy: um. 8. 8-9, 2000. Oh god she's 3. She's 2005. George, Caylee's missing.

George: what?

Cindy: Caylee's missing. Casey says (Zenaida) took her a month ago. (inaudible).

Dispatch: okay. I need. um. I understand. Can you. Can you just calm down for me for just a minute. I need to know what's going on. Okay. I'm gonna try and...

Cindy: (inaudible)

Dispatch: is your, is your daughter there?

Cindy: I'm on the phone with them.

Dispatch: is your daughter there?

Dispatch: can I speak with her? Do you mind if I speak with her? Thank you.

Cindy: I called them two hours ago and they haven't gotten here. Casey finally admitted that (Zenaida) took her a month ago and has been trying to find her.

Dispatch: ma'am, ma'am.

Cindy: it's the orange county sheriff's department. They wanna talk to you. (inaudible) answer their questions.

Casey: hello.

Dispatch: hello.

Dispatch: hi. What can you... can you tell me what's going on a little bit?

Casey: I'm sorry?

Dispatch: can you tell me a little bit what's going on?

Casey: my daughter's been missing for the last 31 days.

Dispatch: and you know who has her?

Casey: I know who has her. I've tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today. Now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment. About a minute.

Dispatch: okay, did you guys call and report a vehicle stolen?

Casey: um. Yes, my mom did.

Dispatch: okay. So is the vehicle stolen too?
Casey: no. this is my vehicle.
Dispatch: what vehicle was stolen?

Casey: um, it's a 98 Pontiac Sunfire.

Dispatch: okay, I have deputies on the way to you right now for that. So now your 3 year old daughter is missing? Caylee Anthony?

Dispatch: white female?

Casey: yes. White female.

Dispatch: 3 years old? 8-9-2005 is her date of birth?

Dispatch: and you last saw her a month ago?

Casey: 31 days. been 31 days.

Dispatch: who has her? Do you have a name?

Casey: her name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales.
Dispatch: who is that? Babysitter?

Casey: she's been my nanny for about a year and a half. Almost two years.

Dispatch: why... why are you calling now? Why didn't you call 31 days ago?

Casey: I've been looking for her and have gone through other resources to try to find her, which was stupid.

Dispatch: can you... can you give me the name of the nanny again? Like spell it out for me?

Casey: Zenaida. Z-E-N-A-I-D-A.

Dispatch: last name?

Casey: Fernandez.

Dispatch: Fernandez?

Casey: hyphen Gonzales. I think the officers are here.

Dispatch: the officers are there?

Mission Accomplished!  With one BIG F UP, the car.  In MY WORLD, a 911 call would have been placed from the tow yard, an all points bulletin would have then ensued.  Nope, not in the A's world, misdirect & cover up, get that car back on Hopespring, air it out, clean it up, remove articles, that was the intention all along.  Good ole big mouth should have written it down, but like all other sociopath's she has a much better opinion of herself than she deserves.  Get onto that TV & perpetrate the fraud on all those suckers out there who will sympathize & take care of all of our financial woes.  Haven't seen any co-workers come to her defense have we?  Nope cuz I suspect they know her to be toxic, bet you she never met a decent person she didn't find it pleasurable to F over.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #873 on: October 26, 2008, 01:07:22 PM »

Howdies! Does anyone, other than myself, see this connection:  Remember that Freudian? slip that "I" kept harping on when Cindy refers to Caylee as her grandson?  Well, I think I figured it out. The "son" part was LEE!!!!!   TY
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #874 on: October 26, 2008, 01:07:37 PM »

Who said the gun was going to be used for protection?? Enough clues from me. You guy's did read some of my earlier posts...didn't you??

To commit suicide?  Do you have any idea about his sudden turnaround after Casey's arrest for Murder?  The day of the GJ testimony he is grim, the next, "Caylee is alive, she is will be home by the end of the month!"

Lisa
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: October 26, 2008, 01:08:34 PM »

That's one heck of a messy way to end it.  Couldn't he think of some better way?
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: October 26, 2008, 01:08:46 PM »

Hello Colt,

Here's a hypothetical situation (please respond only if you wish)....GA purchases a firearm shortly after 7/15...makes application, talks with gunshop owner and person verifiying info....three days later, get physical possession of said firearm...stores it in tirewell.  The two people who know he bought and now has possession, feel he will use it to harm himself and tip off law enforcement.  LE shows up in middle of night, retrieves said firearm and let all "bail terms" slide because LE knows GA just purchased, KC and CA had no knowlege..and one of the two people who knew about this purchase is now telling the story?????   AM I CLOSE???

PS  If I am....that was a pretty kind thing you did.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: October 26, 2008, 01:09:10 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  A belated “thank you” for all of the warm welcome wishes yest. evening.  Sorry I didn’t get around to it last night, but Mr. Sandman plunked me over the head with his sandbag.  Isn’t he suppose to sprinkle that stuff in the eyes?

Everyone brings up such good points, which makes for more questions.  Since I haven’t been taking notes, I’ll try to remember the most recent.

If premeditated, why wasn’t the disposal of Caylee’s body better planned, or so it seems like it wasn’t?

A couple of days ago, there was a lot of speculation as to Caylee’s body being placed in a cooler, which may have been purchased at JCP.  I would think that the trunk of KC’s vehicle would be too small to handle a large cooler.  I have searched for a photo of the trunk of that type of vehicle, but haven’t found one, yet.  Also, if a body goes stiff after death, how can it be wrapped around a spare tire circle?  Again, a photo of the trunk would help.

In regard to the small hair(s) on the shovel, I would assume those would have come from someone’s arm, thus be easier to trace rather than a piece of head hair that was just broken off, unless it was pulled out by the root. 

HI, GOLDEN, those pics are somewhere here, maybe Klaas will post them again. Also, it takes several hours for rigor mortis to set in, so that would not have been a problem early on.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: October 26, 2008, 01:10:21 PM »

To commit suicide?  Do you have any idea about his sudden turnaround after Casey's arrest for Murder?  The day of the GJ testimony he is grim, the next, "Caylee is alive, she is will be home by the end of the month!"

Lisa

Mental illness, due to emotional stress??
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: October 26, 2008, 01:11:02 PM »

Lisa

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.