March 28, 2024, 05:28:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305986 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: October 26, 2008, 01:11:11 PM »

Alruist wrote:
"CA wants LE there to take the missing child report.  It's all an act. The human decomposition is in that car & CA wants to report a stolen car & money, she is concerned about reporting bank statements, while she is airing out the car in the garage, removing items from the Pontiac & washing contents.  I don't hear that as panic, she has a message to get out & she is getting it out in order to get the missing child/kidnapping story told by the skank.  The only thing they were supposed to get from that car was possibly the vehicle identification #.  Where was the car when LE got to Hopespring Dr.?  I am under the impression that it was parked on the street, no longer in the garage, am I right?  Does anybody know?"

They had to park it outside to hurry and dry up what they had done..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: October 26, 2008, 01:11:16 PM »

Gotta sign off and get to the store before they close...I'll be back later, monkeys.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #882 on: October 26, 2008, 01:11:55 PM »

I know for certain he was hiding the gun. He didn't want anyone to know that he had recently purchased it. For protection, you don't hide a gun where it would be difficult to get to, if needed.
How do you know how "recently" he purchased the gun? Did LE do the smart thing and look for a registration for him?
(I think maybe one of the first questions LE would have asked was "Are there any guns in the home?" And, being such a bunch of Anthonys, they all said "No", because the gun wasn't IN the home, and it's not against the law to lie, right?)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: October 26, 2008, 01:13:35 PM »

Howdies! Does anyone, other than myself, see this connection:  Remember that Freudian? slip that "I" kept harping on when Cindy refers to Caylee as her grandson?  Well, I think I figured it out. The "son" part was LEE!!!!!   TY

I saw it but couldn't make hide nor hair of it's meaning.Sorry!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: October 26, 2008, 01:13:50 PM »

Gotta sign off and get to the store before they close...I'll be back later, monkeys.

So do I, have Sunday dinner with MOM but BBL!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #885 on: October 26, 2008, 01:14:04 PM »

Do you have any idea about his sudden turnaround after Casey's arrest for Murder?  The day of the GJ testimony he is grim, the next, "Caylee is alive, she is will be home by the end of the month!"

Lisa

I know you aren't asking me, but I firmly believe all of this "Caylee is alive" crap is attributable to Baez.   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: October 26, 2008, 01:15:26 PM »

consider this...

The person who originally own the new hair that needs tested for DNA was most like digging. This person is not Caylee and is not Casey. What other purpose is there for a shovel other than digging or maybe cracking Joran on the noggin.

The person who was digging had to know what they were digging for and where to dig. You have to have those two in the bag or you endeavor is useless. So, the person who was digging was digging for a purpose. The person was not aimless digging holes around the back yard and looking for buried treasure.

The person with the knowledge to dig must have had some knowledge which leads to a conspiracy. Two or more actors acting in conjunction to commit a crime is by definition a conspiracy.

Now, there was chloroform discovered in the back yard. IN THE AREA WHERE THE CADAVER DOGS HIT. 2 separate dogs.

There was chloroform discovered in the trunk of the Pontiac.

Casey drives the Pontiac so she is involved and her daughter is missing and she is the last known person to be seen with her, if you believe the lying liars known as the Anthony family.

The person cleaning the trunk neglected a small patch of hair connected to some tissue according to Dr. Baden a few months ago. That hair says that Caylee is dead.

We do not know who cleaned the trunk, only that there is a connection to chloroform in the yard and trunk.

We do know that the person who was digging appears to have left a single strand of hair. The hair, if George's would most likely be gray and if it is Lee's most likely black. The LE need more than hair color, but that gives them a good guess who left the hair if it is a family member.

Chloroform where cadaver dogs hits, coupled with chloroform also found in the trunk says that one or both persons were in both areas.

It seems unlikely that two people are digging and cleaning. But when you add in the single strand of hair that does not belong to Caylee or Casey it leads you to an accomplice.

In retrospect, the chloroform could have been used as a masking agent. To hid the small from the cadaver dogs.

When Cindy made the third call, that left little time to act fast and mask any odors in the trunk and yard. You do not need to clean the yard, just mask the smell, or knock out a cadaver dog.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Johnielee333
Scared Monkey

Back From The Past & Back To The Future !

« Reply #887 on: October 26, 2008, 01:15:37 PM »

Hi everyone ! 
i'm new here & just wanted to post alittle something for sweet little Caylee.

Love, Prayers & A Flower flower for Caylee colors

-------*I SEE IT ALL*------
*I AM THE FLY ON THE WALL*
----*JUSTICE FOR ALL*-----
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: October 26, 2008, 01:16:03 PM »

bikerbev.. this question might seem to have an obvious answer, but do we know for certain that GA was "hiding" his gun?

(I do admit it's an odd place to keep a gun.. it was in a wheel well, right?  I'm not a gun owner, and never will be. My dad was, though.. he kept a gun in his own car, under the driver's seat. He wasn't hiding it per se.. that's just where he kept it.  I don't know why people need to drive around with a gun, but that's just me.  )
I can understand hiding a gun under your driver's seat.  People have the impression that if they 'need' it, they can get to it faster if it's under the seat.  But in a wheel well?  That ridiculous.  If someone was robbing you what are you gonna say, "hey wait buddy, I gotta get in my wheel well for my weapon?"  As colt45 says, nobody knew GA had the gun but GA so obviously he was hiding it from the rest of his family.  If he would have hid it under the driver's seat, possibly someone would have discovered it, correct and his secret would have been revealed, although it was anyway.

Who said the gun was going to be used for protection?? Enough clues from me. You guy's did read some of my earlier posts...didn't you??

Ok ... so this was a "purchased" gun as opposed to an "issued" gun per his security position ...

Colt ... going by your screen name you must know a "thing or two" about guns .... are you by chance liscensed to "sell" firearms and actively do so?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: October 26, 2008, 01:16:25 PM »

I know for certain he was hiding the gun. He didn't want anyone to know that he had recently purchased it. For protection, you don't hide a gun where it would be difficult to get to, if needed.
How do you know how "recently" he purchased the gun? Did LE do the smart thing and look for a registration for him?
(I think maybe one of the first questions LE would have asked was "Are there any guns in the home?" And, being such a bunch of Anthonys, they all said "No", because the gun wasn't IN the home, and it's not against the law to lie, right?)

And is it possible, that in the briefing before Casey's release to home monitoring, George told LE that he had a gun? Asked, do you want me to bring it in? LE flashed to scenes of George shoving protesters and quickly said, no, man, we'll send someone out to get it.

I realize there is a question on the gun being picked up in the middle of the night, but, hey, they were going to that house, patroling the neighborhood at all hours. Maybe they thought they'd avoid some media/protesters by getting it in the middle of the night.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: October 26, 2008, 01:18:42 PM »

I am sorry anyone left becasue they felt ignored. I read every post and I do not respond every post or acknowledge everyone. Sometimes, I have bad manners. 
As for the thoughts today, therr always was something wierd about the way Cindy A acted from the get go just based on when tey picked the car up and what was said and the biggie WHEN. Too many hours passed from the time the car was picked up to when Cindy called Amy and then went to Tony's. Cindy's story, well one of them was that she thought the girls were in Jacksonville. We have George seeing Casey on the 22nd ? and the shed being broken into on the 24 ? And Cindy said she spoke to Casey every day.
It could just be that the fight on the 15 th made them think that this was a " family issue " and that Casey was punishing them for whatever happened on the 15 th and not letting them see Caylee as probably on the 15, Cindy made the threat to take Caylee away from Casey. The issue of taking custody willingly or unwillingly had come up before according to the friend and neighbour Britteny S. who was on Nancy Grace one night.
Smarten up or Cindy would take Caylee away , and boot Casey out of the house.
Caset runs away with Caylee she thinks to prevent any action like that.
The family dynamics are dysfunstional and Casey upped the ante.
I always thought there was a HOAX element to this, but just not sure what.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: October 26, 2008, 01:19:02 PM »

Welcome tevye and Johnielee
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: October 26, 2008, 01:21:02 PM »

Hi everyone ! 

Hello, see I do read and I can have manners.
Welcome.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #893 on: October 26, 2008, 01:21:54 PM »

Welcome tevye and Johnielee
Thanks, Klass! Just to show I'm in the spirit..... (shouldn't those sunglasses be white?)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: October 26, 2008, 01:22:26 PM »

Hi everyone ! 

Welcome Johnielee333.   Smile   Post away and don't worry if no one answers every post or question.  Hang on tight when the board starts moving fast !

Maybe George didn't purchase the gun to commit suicide only.  Maybe he was going to blow them all away.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: October 26, 2008, 01:25:50 PM »

Hi everyone ! 

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: October 26, 2008, 01:26:22 PM »

Mission Accomplished!  With one BIG F UP, the car.  In MY WORLD, a 911 call would have been placed from the tow yard, an all points bulletin would have then ensued.  Nope, not in the A's world, misdirect & cover up, get that car back on Hopespring, air it out, clean it up, remove articles, that was the intention all along.  Good ole big mouth should have written it down, but like all other sociopath's she has a much better opinion of herself than she deserves.  Get onto that TV & perpetrate the fraud on all those suckers out there who will sympathize & take care of all of our financial woes.  Haven't seen any co-workers come to her defense have we?  Nope cuz I suspect they know her to be toxic, bet you she never met a decent person she didn't find it pleasurable to F over.
[/quote]

Altruist.....brilliant, bingo, ding ding ding!   I have been saying this from day one!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: October 26, 2008, 01:27:04 PM »

consider this...

The person who originally own the new hair that needs tested for DNA was most like digging. This person is not Caylee and is not Casey. What other purpose is there for a shovel other than digging or maybe cracking Joran on the noggin.

The person who was digging had to know what they were digging for and where to dig. You have to have those two in the bag or you endeavor is useless. So, the person who was digging was digging for a purpose. The person was not aimless digging holes around the back yard and looking for buried treasure.

The person with the knowledge to dig must have had some knowledge which leads to a conspiracy. Two or more actors acting in conjunction to commit a crime is by definition a conspiracy.

Now, there was chloroform discovered in the back yard. IN THE AREA WHERE THE CADAVER DOGS HIT. 2 separate dogs.

There was chloroform discovered in the trunk of the Pontiac.

Casey drives the Pontiac so she is involved and her daughter is missing and she is the last known person to be seen with her, if you believe the lying liars known as the Anthony family.

The person cleaning the trunk neglected a small patch of hair connected to some tissue according to Dr. Baden a few months ago. That hair says that Caylee is dead.

We do not know who cleaned the trunk, only that there is a connection to chloroform in the yard and trunk.

We do know that the person who was digging appears to have left a single strand of hair. The hair, if George's would most likely be gray and if it is Lee's most likely black. The LE need more than hair color, but that gives them a good guess who left the hair if it is a family member.

Chloroform where cadaver dogs hits, coupled with chloroform also found in the trunk says that one or both persons were in both areas.

It seems unlikely that two people are digging and cleaning. But when you add in the single strand of hair that does not belong to Caylee or Casey it leads you to an accomplice.

In retrospect, the chloroform could have been used as a masking agent. To hid the small from the cadaver dogs.

When Cindy made the third call, that left little time to act fast and mask any odors in the trunk and yard. You do not need to clean the yard, just mask the smell, or knock out a cadaver dog.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: October 26, 2008, 01:27:06 PM »

bikerbev.. this question might seem to have an obvious answer, but do we know for certain that GA was "hiding" his gun?

(I do admit it's an odd place to keep a gun.. it was in a wheel well, right?  I'm not a gun owner, and never will be. My dad was, though.. he kept a gun in his own car, under the driver's seat. He wasn't hiding it per se.. that's just where he kept it.  I don't know why people need to drive around with a gun, but that's just me.  )
I can understand hiding a gun under your driver's seat.  People have the impression that if they 'need' it, they can get to it faster if it's under the seat.  But in a wheel well?  That ridiculous.  If someone was robbing you what are you gonna say, "hey wait buddy, I gotta get in my wheel well for my weapon?"  As colt45 says, nobody knew GA had the gun but GA so obviously he was hiding it from the rest of his family.  If he would have hid it under the driver's seat, possibly someone would have discovered it, correct and his secret would have been revealed, although it was anyway.

Who said the gun was going to be used for protection?? Enough clues from me. You guy's did read some of my earlier posts...didn't you??
That's one heck of a messy way to end it.  Couldn't he think of some better way?

Sad truth is that suicide by firearm is the most common way that men in the US commit suicide.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: October 26, 2008, 01:27:41 PM »

Hi Altruist-

In my world too- can't say for sure- but yes - my call would have been made from the tow yard. But, putting myself in Cindy's shoes (someone who has CONSTANTLY been looking the other way for KC to great lengths) - does anyone know if KC & CA spoke that day while she was at tow yard. I would be curious to see Cindy's cell records- wether or not she called Casey from the tow yard and screamed to her about the car & Caylee. I wonder if Casey answered and they spoke. KC could have said I'm fine Caylee's fine I don't want to talk to you. And Cindy, like the previous however many years - thought okay- they are both fine- I am going to ring Casey's neck when I see her but I will deal with that later. Cindy lived in lala land and IMO all she ever did was berate Casey and ENABLE her to continue to live her lies. Cindy never wanted to believe and/or FACE the truth about Casey not working etc and therefore continued to enable her.

As far as the tow yard- IF she had a conversation w/Casey - no matter how hostile it may have been - that may have been enough for Cindy to go back into denial mode. After all she was very good at denial mode and lastly - calling the police at that very moment would have meant she would most likely have had to accept the following: my grandaughter is dead and I think my daughter killed her". I just cannot even imagine ANY mother having to accept that fact and being able to do so without any hesitation or explanation from your child.

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.