March 28, 2024, 01:02:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305967 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: October 26, 2008, 02:18:03 PM »

Thanks, BG.

I'm having the darnest time trying to figure out how to reply to a particular person's post without copying and pasting and messing it up.  Doggonit anyway!!

You can go to another thread where you don't have to stay on the current topic and practice, but basically you leave the first complete quote bar [     ] that has the user's name and after that delete whatever part you don't want to quote ... down to, but not including the last [/quote].  Start typing after that.

Well that's probably clear as mud.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: October 26, 2008, 02:23:13 PM »

Thanks, BG.

I'm having the darnest time trying to figure out how to reply to a particular person's post without copying and pasting and messing it up.  Doggonit anyway!!

Just click on the QUOTE button above the post of the person you want to reply to and it will open in box for you to type in.  Then just make sure you start typing AFTER the [/quote] and you'll do fine!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #942 on: October 26, 2008, 02:23:50 PM »

I see George as a man with very strong inner-emotions.  Having his granddaughter, whom he loved so much, killed by his own daughter, whether it was accidental or intentional, and adding to that having his yippie wife constantly down his throat to cover for KC, could have sent him over the brink.  Can you imagine the anger soaring inside of him, not to mention the shame and other guilty feelings.  When people go temporarily crazy, they aren't always rational.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: October 26, 2008, 02:24:31 PM »

I would like to ask a question and see what theories are out there. In what case scenario would dogs possibly be able to have found the traces of chloroform both in the trunk of the car and by the pool? Presuming if I may that what we have heard, that the chloroform is "pure" and not a result of chemicals combining, or from decomposition itself......

I'm so glad you posted this part about the chloroform being pure.  I was so sure I'd read that.  So doesn't that make all the speculation about Casey researching on the computer as to how to mix it up a moot point ? 

chloroform was found by air samples, not cadaver dogs.

Exactly Rob, the dogs didn't hit on chloroform they hit on human decomposition. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: October 26, 2008, 02:25:04 PM »

I know, but what I'm saying is, it was reported that the chloroform in the air samples was found to be pure - it wasn't the homemade kind that Casey could have mixed up with a recipe of acetone/bleach/ice from recipes she searched for on the computer.   
So what I was asking is, doesn't that pretty much strike the idea that she was using choloroform on Caylee, and that the choloroforum in the trunk would then most likely have come from a cleaning agent? 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: October 26, 2008, 02:25:29 PM »

Thanks, BG.

Just click on the QUOTE button above the post of the person you want to reply to and it will open in box for you to type in.  Then just make sure you start typing AFTER the
and you'll do fine!
[/quote]

Ohhhhhhhhh--THANKS MUCHIE!!    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #946 on: October 26, 2008, 02:28:05 PM »

Hello everyone, just wanted to add a post so everyone would know Im still here sometimes and still a monkey, no matter what...I have had a few problems here lately and will try to get back here on a regular basis when things are straightened out. I just wanted to say that one thing in paticular that has come to bug me and that I am trying to get an answer for is one of the items that was found in the trunk of the car...The bag that was thrown in the trash, and then recovered by the LE from the dumpster at the tow yard, has recently become something that has caught my attention...Im wondering if it was like a trash bag or other bag that can be traced back to the Anthony's home...I dont know why but it is something I am interested in....Also, the hair that was found on the shovel, I knew  something had been found on that shovel but I thought it was either dirt or something else, now that I know it was a hair,I wonder if it was caught in the shovel.  like around the wooden handle where it is forced into the metal part of the shovel ...or just stuck to it as if maybe just a stray piece that was easily picked up from anywhere...ok...any ways...I hope everybody is doing ok and I will continue to pray for the upcoming search in Nov...May little Caylee finally be found and laid to rest.....Later...

The Manager of the tow company, Simon Burch is the one that picked up the garbage bag and threw it in the dumpster. He described it as a white garbage bag with yellow handles (ties) and says it contained a lot of "papers and stuff'  when questioned further about it he says he thought it might have contained Pizza but not sure as he has heard Pizza being mentioned so much on TV he's not sure if that's where the idea originated.
NO MAGGOTS.
He also stated that as soon as they opened the car the stench hit them..... a flash went through his head- this guy's grand-daughter is missing.....    he also describes the smell as that of human decomposition, having smelled it before.
Thanks San for posting that link! Smile

I just re-read his statement. He mentions papers and stuff , maybe a pizza box, he wasn't sure. He mentions flies coming out of the trunk but he doesn't mention maggots, you are right Western. Thank you.

It just seems like if the bag was full of maggots like George said, that Simon would have mentioned that.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #947 on: October 26, 2008, 02:28:17 PM »

Rob,  Do you have an email addy that I can have?  If not, I'll give you mine.  I have something to ask you.

mammy - it bugs the bejeezers outta Klaas to send email addresses all over, but if she will forward you mine, I have no problem with it.

I'm not posting me address.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #948 on: October 26, 2008, 02:28:43 PM »

Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony

Dispatch: 911 what's your emergency?

Cindy: I called a little bit ago. The deputy sheriff's not here. i found out my granddaughter has been taken.  She's been missing for a month. her mother finally admitted she's been missing.

Dispatch: ok. What's the address you're calling from?  Doesn't answer the ? posed.
Cindy: we're talking about a 3 year old little girl. My daughter finally admitted that the babysitter stole her. I need to find her.

Dispatch: your daughter admitted that the baby is where?

Cindy: that the babysitter took her a month ago. That my daughter's been looking for. I told you my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today. But I can't find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her herself. There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car.

Dispatch: okay. What is the 3 year old's name?

Cindy: Caylee. C-A-Y-L-E-E Anthony.

Dispatch: Caylee Anthony?

Cindy: yes.

Dispatch: okay. is she white, black or Hispanic?

Cindy: she's white.

Dispatch: how long has she been missing for?

Cindy: I have not seen her since the 7th of June.

Dispatch: what is her date of birth?

Cindy: um. 8. 8-9, 2000. Oh god she's 3. She's 2005. George, Caylee's missing.

George: what?

Cindy: Caylee's missing. Casey says (Zenaida) took her a month ago. (inaudible).

Dispatch: okay. I need. um. I understand. Can you. Can you just calm down for me for just a minute. I need to know what's going on. Okay. I'm gonna try and...

Cindy: (inaudible)

Dispatch: is your, is your daughter there?

Cindy: I'm on the phone with them.

Dispatch: is your daughter there?

Cindy: yes.

Dispatch: can I speak with her? Do you mind if I speak with her? Thank you.

Cindy: I called them two hours ago and they haven't gotten here. Casey finally admitted that (Zenaida) took her a month ago and has been trying to find her.

Dispatch: ma'am, ma'am.

Cindy: it's the orange county sheriff's department. They wanna talk to you. (inaudible) answer their questions.

Casey: hello.

Dispatch: hello.

Casey: yes.

Dispatch: hi. What can you... can you tell me what's going on a little bit?

Casey: I'm sorry?

Dispatch: can you tell me a little bit what's going on?

Casey: my daughter's been missing for the last 31 days.

Dispatch: and you know who has her?

Casey: I know who has her. I've tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today. Now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment. About a minute.

Dispatch: okay, did you guys call and report a vehicle stolen?

Casey: um. Yes, my mom did.

Dispatch: okay. So is the vehicle stolen too?
Casey: no. this is my vehicle.
Dispatch: what vehicle was stolen?

Casey: um, it's a 98 Pontiac Sunfire.

Dispatch: okay, I have deputies on the way to you right now for that. So now your 3 year old daughter is missing? Caylee Anthony?

Dispatch: white female?

Casey: yes. White female.

Dispatch: 3 years old? 8-9-2005 is her date of birth?

Dispatch: and you last saw her a month ago?

Casey: 31 days. been 31 days.

Dispatch: who has her? Do you have a name?

Casey: her name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales.
Dispatch: who is that? Babysitter?

Casey: she's been my nanny for about a year and a half. Almost two years.

Dispatch: why... why are you calling now? Why didn't you call 31 days ago?

Casey: I've been looking for her and have gone through other resources to try to find her, which was stupid.

Dispatch: can you... can you give me the name of the nanny again? Like spell it out for me?

Casey: Zenaida. Z-E-N-A-I-D-A.

Dispatch: last name?

Casey: Fernandez.

Dispatch: Fernandez?

Casey: hyphen Gonzales. I think the officers are here.

Dispatch: the officers are there?

Mission Accomplished!  With one BIG F UP, the car.  In MY WORLD, a 911 call would have been placed from the tow yard, an all points bulletin would have then ensued.   Nope, not in the A's world, misdirect & cover up, get that car back on Hopespring, air it out, clean it up, remove articles, that was the intention all along.  Good ole big mouth should have written it down, but like all other sociopath's she has a much better opinion of herself than she deserves.  Get onto that TV & perpetrate the fraud on all those suckers out there who will sympathize & take care of all of our financial woes.  Haven't seen any co-workers come to her defense have we?  Nope cuz I suspect they know her to be toxic, bet you she never met a decent person she didn't find it pleasurable to F over.
I agree 100%!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: October 26, 2008, 02:29:07 PM »

Hello Colt,

Here's a hypothetical situation (please respond only if you wish)....GA purchases a firearm shortly after 7/15...makes application, talks with gunshop owner and person verifiying info....three days later, get physical possession of said firearm...stores it in tirewell.  The two people who know he bought and now has possession, feel he will use it to harm himself and tip off law enforcement.  LE shows up in middle of night, retrieves said firearm and let all "bail terms" slide because LE knows GA just purchased, KC and CA had no knowlege..and one of the two people who knew about this purchase is now telling the story?????   AM I CLOSE???

PS  If I am....that was a pretty kind thing you did.

Yeah, I agree with you this could be a possibilty.  But I also think he thought the terms of the bail were no firearms "in the house".
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: October 26, 2008, 02:29:22 PM »

Rob,  Do you have an email addy that I can have?  If not, I'll give you mine.  I have something to ask you.

mammy - it bugs the bejeezers outta Klaas to send email addresses all over, but if she will forward you mine, I have no problem with it.

I'm not posting me address.

Thank you.....  Plz forward it to me Klaas...  TIA
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: October 26, 2008, 02:29:29 PM »

bikerbev.. this question might seem to have an obvious answer, but do we know for certain that GA was "hiding" his gun?

(I do admit it's an odd place to keep a gun.. it was in a wheel well, right?  I'm not a gun owner, and never will be. My dad was, though.. he kept a gun in his own car, under the driver's seat. He wasn't hiding it per se.. that's just where he kept it.  I don't know why people need to drive around with a gun, but that's just me.  )
I can understand hiding a gun under your driver's seat.  People have the impression that if they 'need' it, they can get to it faster if it's under the seat.  But in a wheel well?  That ridiculous.  If someone was robbing you what are you gonna say, "hey wait buddy, I gotta get in my wheel well for my weapon?"  As colt45 says, nobody knew GA had the gun but GA so obviously he was hiding it from the rest of his family.  If he would have hid it under the driver's seat, possibly someone would have discovered it, correct and his secret would have been revealed, although it was anyway.

Who said the gun was going to be used for protection?? Enough clues from me. You guy's did read some of my earlier posts...didn't you??
That's one heck of a messy way to end it.  Couldn't he think of some better way?

Sad truth is that suicide by firearm is the most common way that men in the US commit suicide.

I think George bringing up the suicide bit was just another cover his butt statement making sure everyone heard it,including LE..jmo

Yep i agree! The two things the Anthony's do best is cover up and lie.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
michelete2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: October 26, 2008, 02:29:33 PM »

Does anyone know the date when the gun was taken by LE?  Counting back by at least 3-4 days, what triggered him to suddenly purchase a gun? 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #953 on: October 26, 2008, 02:29:45 PM »

I see George as a man with very strong inner-emotions.  Having his granddaughter, whom he loved so much, killed by his own daughter, whether it was accidental or intentional, and adding to that having his yippie wife constantly down his throat to cover for KC, could have sent him over the brink.  Can you imagine the anger soaring inside of him, not to mention the shame and other guilty feelings.  When people go temporarily crazy, they aren't always rational.  

Sorry, this was in response to Mammy's question on the previous page.    

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #954 on: October 26, 2008, 02:33:32 PM »

I can't read the evidence and property report from the Tow Yard.

Evidence and Property Report Johnson Tow Yard Page 356 in the documents. Is that regarding the bag from the dumpster? Does it mention maggots?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: October 26, 2008, 02:34:58 PM »

Hello Colt,

Here's a hypothetical situation (please respond only if you wish)....GA purchases a firearm shortly after 7/15...makes application, talks with gunshop owner and person verifiying info....three days later, get physical possession of said firearm...stores it in tirewell.  The two people who know he bought and now has possession, feel he will use it to harm himself and tip off law enforcement.  LE shows up in middle of night, retrieves said firearm and let all "bail terms" slide because LE knows GA just purchased, KC and CA had no knowlege..and one of the two people who knew about this purchase is now telling the story?????   AM I CLOSE???

PS  If I am....that was a pretty kind thing you did.

Yeah, I agree with you this could be a possibilty.  But I also think he thought the terms of the bail were no firearms "in the house".

I'm sure he knew the attched garage was part of "The house".
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: October 26, 2008, 02:35:17 PM »

I would like to ask a question and see what theories are out there. In what case scenario would dogs possibly be able to have found the traces of chloroform both in the trunk of the car and by the pool? Presuming if I may that what we have heard, that the chloroform is "pure" and not a result of chemicals combining, or from decomposition itself......

I'm so glad you posted this part about the chloroform being pure.  I was so sure I'd read that.  So doesn't that make all the speculation about Casey researching on the computer as to how to mix it up a moot point ? 

Exactly Rob, the dogs didn't hit on chloroform they hit on human decomposition. 

Klaas, I can't wait to see this trial go down and Casey go down. (whoops, that didn't sound too good)...They have her now on neglenet manslaughter no doubt. Without the body to disclose the manner of death, that's all they'll get. BUT, 10 years ago, they wouldn't even have got that.

it's going to the forensics trial of all time. I hardly call all this stuff "circumstantial"...but Baez needs a talking point. 50% of the people out there have no clue what he's talking about or what the State's Attorney is talking about. Their eyes just glaze over and they say to themselves, 'well, maybe she is innocent, how accurate is all the science mumbo jumbo'..

the fact is the stuff is accurate or Baez would not have tried to get the most damning evidence discarded - the trunk.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #957 on: October 26, 2008, 02:35:51 PM »

Does anyone know when/if another evidence dump is planned ?  I think we have reason to believe that additional evidence testing is taking place at Oak Ridge. 
tia
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: October 26, 2008, 02:37:19 PM »

I know, but what I'm saying is, it was reported that the chloroform in the air samples was found to be pure - it wasn't the homemade kind that Casey could have mixed up with a recipe of acetone/bleach/ice from recipes she searched for on the computer.   
So what I was asking is, doesn't that pretty much strike the idea that she was using choloroform on Caylee, and that the choloroforum in the trunk would then most likely have come from a cleaning agent? 

I think it's possible that she was researching chloroform on the computer as a potential treatment for herpes.  Then she obtained the chloroform and simply stored it in the trunk. I dount she'd keep in the house where mom and dad might find it.  Later when the trunk was opened, the chloroform was there and they used it as a cleaning agent.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: October 26, 2008, 02:37:41 PM »

I thought they said chloroform was found in the backyard near the pool, how could they find it in air samples? The trunk I could understand though I don't recall hearing that the chloroform was in air samples even there, but I can understand that better as it is a confined space. Dogs hit on decomp in the trunk and the back yard, but chloro was only from air samples in the backyard?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.