April 30, 2024, 05:14:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 308279 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: October 26, 2008, 02:39:50 PM »

I would like to ask a question and see what theories are out there. In what case scenario would dogs possibly be able to have found the traces of chloroform both in the trunk of the car and by the pool? Presuming if I may that what we have heard, that the chloroform is "pure" and not a result of chemicals combining, or from decomposition itself......

I'm so glad you posted this part about the chloroform being pure.  I was so sure I'd read that.  So doesn't that make all the speculation about Casey researching on the computer as to how to mix it up a moot point ? 

chloroform was found by air samples, not cadaver dogs.

Exactly Rob, the dogs didn't hit on chloroform they hit on human decomposition. 

So then did LE find chloroform in air samples in the backyard?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: October 26, 2008, 02:42:10 PM »

I know, but what I'm saying is, it was reported that the chloroform in the air samples was found to be pure - it wasn't the homemade kind that Casey could have mixed up with a recipe of acetone/bleach/ice from recipes she searched for on the computer.   
So what I was asking is, doesn't that pretty much strike the idea that she was using choloroform on Caylee, and that the choloroforum in the trunk would then most likely have come from a cleaning agent? 

I don't understand a search for chloroform recipes, at this point.  The chloroform air samples were "pure"- no alcohols or acetone in them.  So where did the "pure" chloroform come from? Perhaps somebody "hooked her up" with some? I don't know..  Maybe she did a search, figured it was too much work to make it herself, and used some of her stolen money to get a "stash"?

This Blue Star people are talking about- where did this come from? (I didn't read the entire report, as something - kids, husband- always gets in the way). Did the results of the FBI report state that they found chemicals from this product in the air samples? Or did somebody here do a search and found that the ingredients of this Blue Star (cleaner?) matched air samples? Or at least has chloroform in it?  And it's assumed at this point to be the product used to clean the car?

my rambling for a second...
At least we know that nobody in the Anthony family has the smell right- there would have been a piece of squirrel left in that car, I'm fairly certain, if there had been any under the hood or in the trunk.  The FBI has done the pizza experiment, and they can clearly confirm that a moldy old pizza would not be the cause of any such odor, or a source for the maggots. We know that pool chlorine and stale urine did not combine to create chloroform, because neither were found in the air results.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #962 on: October 26, 2008, 02:42:58 PM »

I would like to ask a question and see what theories are out there. In what case scenario would dogs possibly be able to have found the traces of chloroform both in the trunk of the car and by the pool? Presuming if I may that what we have heard, that the chloroform is "pure" and not a result of chemicals combining, or from decomposition itself......

I'm so glad you posted this part about the chloroform being pure.  I was so sure I'd read that.  So doesn't that make all the speculation about Casey researching on the computer as to how to mix it up a moot point ? 

The only place chloroform was found, is in the trunk/car.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: October 26, 2008, 02:45:20 PM »

Yes.. somebody (IIRC) misstated that chloroform was found by the pool...  and as far as we know, it was not.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #964 on: October 26, 2008, 02:45:43 PM »

Just watched the re-run of Geraldo.   Just to clarify, in case anyone cares, what he said about the human decomp that I didn't understand the first time around was:  The evidence from the trunk is only consistent with human decomp, but is not necessarily human decomp.  He didn't say stain in the trunk, but that's what he was talking about.  He had already discounted the hair with the death band as not being able to prove definitively it was either Casey's or Caylee's, and had discounted the hair on the shovel as being neither one of theirs.

The last thing he said is that he agreed with JB that there will probably be a conviction but that it won't be based on the evidence, it will be because everyone already has their mind made up that she's guilty.  blah.   He rushed through it all really fast, interrupting Kimberly while she was trying to talk.

now you know why I don't watch Geraldo - he makes my BP go up

Is he on crack or something??  What in the hell is going on with all of these people trying to say there is no evidence????  Have I entered the freaking twilight zone??

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #965 on: October 26, 2008, 02:46:02 PM »

I know, but what I'm saying is, it was reported that the chloroform in the air samples was found to be pure - it wasn't the homemade kind that Casey could have mixed up with a recipe of acetone/bleach/ice from recipes she searched for on the computer.   
So what I was asking is, doesn't that pretty much strike the idea that she was using choloroform on Caylee, and that the choloroforum in the trunk would then most likely have come from a cleaning agent? 

I don't understand a search for chloroform recipes, at this point.  The chloroform air samples were "pure"- no alcohols or acetone in them.  So where did the "pure" chloroform come from? Perhaps somebody "hooked her up" with some? I don't know..  Maybe she did a search, figured it was too much work to make it herself, and used some of her stolen money to get a "stash"?

This Blue Star people are talking about- where did this come from? (I didn't read the entire report, as something - kids, husband- always gets in the way). Did the results of the FBI report state that they found chemicals from this product in the air samples? Or did somebody here do a search and found that the ingredients of this Blue Star (cleaner?) matched air samples? Or at least has chloroform in it?  And it's assumed at this point to be the product used to clean the car?

At least we know that nobody in the Anthony family has the smell right- there would have been a piece of squirrel left in that car, I'm fairly certain, if there had been any under the hood or in the trunk.  The FBI has done the pizza experiment, and they can clearly confirm that a moldy old pizza would not be the cause of any such odor, or a source for the maggots. We know that pool chlorine and stale urine did not combine to create chloroform, because neither were found in the air results.

Bluestar is a forensic agent to reveal blood stains.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #966 on: October 26, 2008, 02:47:48 PM »

Crime Investigation Tools

BLUESTAR® FORENSIC | HEXAGON OBTI

BLUESTAR® FORENSIC latent bloodstains reagent

tub before and after spraying BluestarBLUESTAR® FORENSIC is a new reagent whose purpose is to reveal blood stains that have been washed out, wiped off or which are invisible to the naked eye. This product is intended for crime investigators.

Based upon chemiluminescence, its unique formula qualifies it as the most effective blood revealer available on the market, for crime scene as well as forensic lab use.

BLUESTAR® FORENSIC does not alter the DNA of the revealed blood which allows for its subsequent genotyping. It is also compatible with ABO typing. Furthermore, it is safer and easier to prepare an

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: October 26, 2008, 02:49:10 PM »

The only place chloroform was found, is in the trunk/car.

Well if this is true fine-I withdraw my question regarding possibly scenario's for it's presence there. But Rob just said they found it in air samples in the backyard.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: October 26, 2008, 02:49:29 PM »

Evidence of HUMAN DECOMPOSITION in Casey Anthony's car trunk!! 

Read the FBI analysis report.  No pizza...no animal decomp.  HUMAN

Explain that Baez....why did Casey have a dead human in the trunk of her car?  Oh I know, it's a new fad these days....DEAD HUMANS IN CAR TRUNKS!!  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

(and this is just one of the things in her trunk)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #969 on: October 26, 2008, 02:49:42 PM »

Yes.. somebody (IIRC) misstated that chloroform was found by the pool...  and as far as we know, it was not.

I know I read (a couple of weeks ago, maybe) that there was a spot in the backyard in which there was chloroform, and that made me feel more confident in the state's case against Casey.   That was a mistake?   I wish I could remember who the source was at the time.   I can't remember if it was under the sandbox or in the sandbox - seems like it had something to do with it.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: October 26, 2008, 02:51:12 PM »

I thought they said chloroform was found in the backyard near the pool, how could they find it in air samples? The trunk I could understand though I don't recall hearing that the chloroform was in air samples even there, but I can understand that better as it is a confined space. Dogs hit on decomp in the trunk and the back yard, but chloro was only from air samples in the backyard?

BB in the backyard near the pool is pretty vague. The majority of the back yard is taken up by the pool.

I do not know how the air samples technology really works. The get some air from an area of interest, and collect the vapors, the element are revealed and bingo, cake's done! I guess there is a device that sucks in the air to a chamber, the chamber is vacuum sealed and then the tests are run.

It is called Gasspectoromitery. IIRC and I'm not sure that is the correct spelling.

Chloroform was found in the backyard and the trunk.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: October 26, 2008, 02:51:54 PM »

A local news media reported the chloroform in the soil in the backyard.  Never saw much else on that one.  It could still be pending in the reports.  We won't know until the trial. 

Everyone remember this...those check charges are still pending.  Casey is going down either for murder or fraud.  Take your pick. It's only a matter of time.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: October 26, 2008, 02:53:20 PM »

Does anyone know the date when the gun was taken by LE?  Counting back by at least 3-4 days, what triggered him to suddenly purchase a gun? 

Police Remove Gun From Caylee's Grandfather's Car

Sunday, September 07, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,418161,00.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: October 26, 2008, 02:54:11 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  A belated “thank you” for all of the warm welcome wishes yest. evening.  Sorry I didn’t get around to it last night, but Mr. Sandman plunked me over the head with his sandbag.  Isn’t he suppose to sprinkle that stuff in the eyes?

Everyone brings up such good points, which makes for more questions.  Since I haven’t been taking notes, I’ll try to remember the most recent.

If premeditated, why wasn’t the disposal of Caylee’s body better planned, or so it seems like it wasn’t?

A couple of days ago, there was a lot of speculation as to Caylee’s body being placed in a cooler, which may have been purchased at JCP.  I would think that the trunk of KC’s vehicle would be too small to handle a large cooler.  I have searched for a photo of the trunk of that type of vehicle, but haven’t found one, yet.  Also, if a body goes stiff after death, how can it be wrapped around a spare tire circle?  Again, a photo of the trunk would help.

In regard to the small hair(s) on the shovel, I would assume those would have come from someone’s arm, thus be easier to trace rather than a piece of head hair that was just broken off, unless it was pulled out by the root. 

Welcome Goldie Oldie and blessedx3 - I agree if this was premeditated the disposal would also have been...that's why I still think it was not premediated...but again we don't have all the evidence the Le has....no matter what geraldo and JB say

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #974 on: October 26, 2008, 02:54:55 PM »

A local news media reported the chloroform in the soil in the backyard.  Never saw much else on that one.  It could still be pending in the reports.  We won't know until the trial. 

Everyone remember this...those check charges are still pending.  Casey is going down either for murder or fraud.  Take your pick. It's only a matter of time.

That's what I read, thanks LaLa'sMom.  I knew it was something not having to do with air samples, which was why I felt even more comfortable with that being solid evidence since we know the brainiac Baez will challenge anything having to do with the latest available technology.

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: October 26, 2008, 02:55:32 PM »

Those who "cry for help", and those who lie, are often found dead from suicide. Yes...the Anthony's aren't known for telling the truth. But some cries for help should be taken seriously. Those of use who have witnessed this first hand, knows exactly what I'm saying.

Please lets NOT forget this: No matter what we think of George, Cindy, and Lee. Their lies, cover ups, obstruction of justice, receiving "Blood money", and even IF they helped dispose of the body ....THEY DID NOT KILL, nor were they responsible for Caylee's death. What they did, or are doing now is moot, other than helping delay of the real truth of what really happened to little Caylee. Yes, if this is true...( and I think some is) this would be despicable, and no doubt criminal. But they DID not murder anyone....their just bad people.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: October 26, 2008, 02:55:33 PM »

That is what I thought, but I am searching for a source.......

michelete2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: October 26, 2008, 02:56:50 PM »

Does anyone know the date when the gun was taken by LE?  Counting back by at least 3-4 days, what triggered him to suddenly purchase a gun? 

Police Remove Gun From Caylee's Grandfather's Car

Sunday, September 07, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,418161,00.html

Thank you

What happened around the beginning of September that could have "put him over the edge"? 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: October 26, 2008, 02:58:45 PM »

BB, it was the body farm guys if I remember correctly. Not the LE...

I read this just about two weeks ago, so it's around here somewhere..

maybe when Janet comes back she'll have it to post.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: October 26, 2008, 02:59:15 PM »

Crime Investigation Tools

BLUESTAR® FORENSIC | HEXAGON OBTI

BLUESTAR® FORENSIC latent bloodstains reagent

tub before and after spraying BluestarBLUESTAR® FORENSIC is a new reagent whose purpose is to reveal blood stains that have been washed out, wiped off or which are invisible to the naked eye. This product is intended for crime investigators.

Based upon chemiluminescence, its unique formula qualifies it as the most effective blood revealer available on the market, for crime scene as well as forensic lab use.

BLUESTAR® FORENSIC does not alter the DNA of the revealed blood which allows for its subsequent genotyping. It is also compatible with ABO typing. Furthermore, it is safer and easier to prepare an

OK..  well,...  so nobody is using this except for LE, and therefore the reason for talking about it is just to suggest LE is able to find blood that has been otherwise "cleaned up".

We're not suggesting it was used for any other purpose, correct?

Just checking.. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.