April 28, 2024, 09:11:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 308191 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: October 26, 2008, 03:22:41 PM »

I sent that to you, Rob!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1001 on: October 26, 2008, 03:23:33 PM »

Klaas
I asked about the chloroform before and someone gave me a link to it.  What date was Casey taken into custody on murder charges?  I think it was the date of a court appearance.  We were all here waiting for some information...gosh these senior moments catch up with me. LOL
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: October 26, 2008, 03:28:22 PM »

Hi New Monkeys, and welcome!

Maybe I am imagining this - on the day the evidence given to Baez was released, I thought I read per Baden that if Caylee was drowned in the pool
the fluids from her lungs, deposited in the trunk, would contain cloroform from the pool water.  Thus accounting for high levels of chloroform, greater than what decomp produces from another manner of death.  Does anyone else remember this?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1003 on: October 26, 2008, 03:28:28 PM »

It was on October 14 and I think it came from Channel 9...the one Baez tossed out of his office.  It was the morning George testified to the GJ.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: October 26, 2008, 03:29:25 PM »

Hello everyone, just wanted to add a post so everyone would know Im still here sometimes and still a monkey, no matter what...I have had a few problems here lately and will try to get back here on a regular basis when things are straightened out. Hi HH! I hope whatever is keeping you away is resolved and all will be A-OK!!

I just wanted to say that one thing in paticular that has come to bug me and that I am trying to get an answer for is one of the items that was found in the trunk of the car...The bag that was thrown in the trash, and then recovered by the LE from the dumpster at the tow yard, has recently become something that has caught my attention...Im wondering if it was like a trash bag or other bag that can be traced back to the Anthony's home...I dont know why but it is something I am interested in....Also, the hair that was found on the shovel, I knew  something had been found on that shovel but I thought it was either dirt or something else, now that I know it was a hair,I wonder if it was caught in the shovel.  like around the wooden handle where it is forced into the metal part of the shovel ...or just stuck to it as if maybe just a stray piece that was easily picked up from anywhere...ok...any ways...I hope everybody is doing ok and I will continue to pray for the upcoming search in Nov...May little Caylee finally be found and laid to rest.....Later...

We all have so many question...and I really hope we get the answers SOON!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: October 26, 2008, 03:32:39 PM »

Klaas
I asked about the chloroform before and someone gave me a link to it.  What date was Casey taken into custody on murder charges?  I think it was the date of a court appearance.  We were all here waiting for some information...gosh these senior moments catch up with me. LOL

Lala's - it's possible it was a typo on the part of the media.  I just don't believe Chloroform was found in the backyard. I'm still looking for a link to anything suggesting that and I haven't found it.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1006 on: October 26, 2008, 03:34:37 PM »

Those who "cry for help", and those who lie, are often found dead from suicide. Yes...the Anthony's aren't known for telling the truth. But some cries for help should be taken seriously. Those of use who have witnessed this first hand, knows exactly what I'm saying.

Please lets NOT forget this: No matter what we think of George, Cindy, and Lee. Their lies, cover ups, obstruction of justice, receiving "Blood money", and even IF they helped dispose of the body ....THEY DID NOT KILL, nor were they responsible for Caylee's death. What they did, or are doing now is moot, other than helping delay of the real truth of what really happened to little Caylee. Yes, if this is true...( and I think some is) this would be despicable, and no doubt criminal. But they DID not murder anyone....their just bad people.

People were questioning why George would confide in you. The Anthonys don't seem to have friends. Notice also George confiding in the tow yard guy about Casey not letting him see his grandaughter. Why would he reveal to a total stranger such a personal tidbit? People have to vent to relieve stress and I think George was under tremendous stress. You were a kind contact. There is so much LE knows that we don't. If George easily opened up to strangers I would think he opened up to LE, that's why he was called to the grand jury.

Exactly! George and I had a few things in common (hopefully...not the bad stuff). Age, former LE's, we both even had total knee replacements about the same time.

We only only briefly spoke about Casey, and he told me he knew she would be "going away for awhile". But mostly we talked about Caylee. And of course, some personal matters as well. Yes, he felt comfortable talking to me. The reason maybe, because I did not turn our discussion into an investigation. It must have been different for him to talk to someone who was not adversarial.

Chuck
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1007 on: October 26, 2008, 03:35:15 PM »

Does anyone know the date when the gun was taken by LE?  Counting back by at least 3-4 days, what triggered him to suddenly purchase a gun? 

Police Remove Gun From Caylee's Grandfather's Car

Sunday, September 07, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,418161,00.html
Thanks San
So George's gun was found that friday night,Casey out of jail that friday afternoon.Casey was sent back to jail the weekend before.George gets a gun a couple of days after Casey's 2nd arrest.Are we sure of the Florida gun laws?I know here in Michigan you have to pay and take a long test to carry a conceled weapon.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: October 26, 2008, 03:35:35 PM »

Am I wrong to think that the third hair (Not Casey's or Caylee's) could be female?  The reason I say this is because female hair tends to be longer and easier to find.  Also, it seems that we females shed hair more than men.  But I could be totally wrong!

Lisa

no you're not wrong to think that Lisa...I just think if Cindy knew to what extent this was going to go, she would have never put the wheels in motion. I doubt it is her hair. Her and Casey do not look like the know how to operate a shovel. The length, if more then about two and a half inches, would indicate someone possibly other than George, Lee or a male neighbor. Lee and George both have normal short hair for a male.

George gardens... all the time.   

hi Rob....I agree....Cindy had not idea what was going to happen she opened the door to her worse nightmare....I often wonder what would have happened had she not called the police that night?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: October 26, 2008, 03:37:48 PM »

Howdies! Does anyone, other than myself, see this connection:  Remember that Freudian? slip that "I" kept harping on when Cindy refers to Caylee as her grandson?  Well, I think I figured it out. The "son" part was LEE!!!!!   TY

I saw it but couldn't make hide nor hair of it's meaning.Sorry!

Tater, I 'fully' understand your sentiments, but, situations like this are some DEEP sh*t! I go deep...real deep. I've tossed around Cindy's "grandson" fluke and that is the only thing that makes any sense to me. She only has one grandchild; where did the grandson thing even enter her mind? It didn't 'enter' her mind..it was already there! Lee is the dad!

I'm not even going there Mike!jmo...

me neither.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1010 on: October 26, 2008, 03:39:58 PM »

Does anyone know the date when the gun was taken by LE?  Counting back by at least 3-4 days, what triggered him to suddenly purchase a gun? 

Thank you

What happened around the beginning of September that could have "put him over the edge"? 
From the news article in the link above,9/07 was a friday.Casey was re arrested the weekend before.Casey got out of jail that friday morning or afternoon I think?

Karma Is Coming

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: October 26, 2008, 03:40:45 PM »

I would be interested to know a psychologist/psychiatrist's opinion of how a "sociopath" (Casey) will soon react to the lack of human contact, withdrawl from her phone, withdrawl from her computer, and what this will do to her ... also how it will effect her psyche being a bug in a glass box ....

She already knows the general public is "name calling" and talking about her and she can't read it and keep up to date on the internet .... She no longer can read "how close" LE may or may not be getting and what TES will find when they search ......

She only has her "thoughts" to entertain her .....

People can say she is a narcissist and she "doesn't care" ... but I would think things will start to play havoc in her head ....  I wonder what professional opinion thinks may happen to her ... mentally ... or what (if anything) we can expect from her next ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1012 on: October 26, 2008, 03:41:10 PM »

I don't remember reading anything about chloroform being found in the backyard, only in the trunk.

Klaas, I just heard it / read it two weeks ago.. so it's here or in a NG transcript. But thanks for looking... that kind of stuff always just re-appears when you are least expecting it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1013 on: October 26, 2008, 03:44:11 PM »

Am I wrong to think that the third hair (Not Casey's or Caylee's) could be female?  The reason I say this is because female hair tends to be longer and easier to find.  Also, it seems that we females shed hair more than men.  But I could be totally wrong!

Lisa

no you're not wrong to think that Lisa...I just think if Cindy knew to what extent this was going to go, she would have never put the wheels in motion. I doubt it is her hair. Her and Casey do not look like the know how to operate a shovel. The length, if more then about two and a half inches, would indicate someone possibly other than George, Lee or a male neighbor. Lee and George both have normal short hair for a male.

hi Rob....I agree....Cindy had not idea what was going to happen she opened the door to her worse nightmare....I often wonder what would have happened had she not called the police that night?

Hi Sunny, you wonder? Nothing would have been known until Caylee didn't show for the first week of kindergarten and then people would have been calling the house and the shit would have hit the fan three years too late....that's what would have happened.

+++

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1014 on: October 26, 2008, 03:48:55 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17781526/detail.html

"Do-It-Yourself" Chloroform Instructional Websites Found On Casey's Computer

POSTED: 4:42 pm EDT October 22, 2008
UPDATED: 12:44 pm EDT October 23, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Did Casey Anthony kill her own daughter with chloroform? Eyewitness News has learned someone was looking up the recipe to cook up the chemical on Casey's home computer around the same time Caylee disappeared.

There was evidence of high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey's car and sheriff's investigators found that someone on Casey Anthony's computer was researching not where to buy chloroform, but how to make it yourself, which can be done easily.

Eyewitness News legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says, if you were up to no good, there would be an advantage to making it as opposed to buying it.

When you Google "how do you make chloroform," more than a million websites are listed with instructions. On the first one, page one had an explicit warning about chloroform's dangers, calling the chemical extremely dangerous and unpredictable and warning never to allow children to come near chloroform.

FBI lab tests show high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey's car, where investigators say Caylee's body had been. And there was a mysterious stain in the trunk along with Caylee's hairs and dirt.

"Another piece of evidence in the circumstantial chain," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said it's significant because, if Casey made the chloroform as opposed to buying it, she could have been trying to cover her tracks. Buying it would have generated some sort of record.

"This way certainly, she could argue, 'Alright, I was interested in looking into how to make chloroform, but I never did.' Or, 'That's why you smelled chloroform in the trunk area, because I was experimenting in making it,'" Sheaffer said.

Record or not, the jury would be faced with a compromising question for Casey.

"Why would you need to make chloroform. For what purpose?" Sheaffer questioned.

Last week, the Orange County grand jury heard from the FBI and one of the sheriff's computer investigators and that information is going to be released to the public very soon.
NOTE:  NOTHING ABOUT THE BACKYARD, BUT I'M STILL SEARCHING
Thanks Klaas
This sounds like the computer info about the chloroform will be released soon?

Karma Is Coming

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: October 26, 2008, 03:49:38 PM »

Higherhopes - thanks for posting today and I hope you are well.

I'm sure LE have followed up on the type of bag they took from the dumpster near the tow yard, and where Casey obtained it.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: October 26, 2008, 03:50:30 PM »

Lisa

Hi Sunny, you wonder? Nothing would have been known until Caylee didn't show for the first week of kindergarten and then people would have been calling the house and the shit would have hit the fan three years too late....that's what would have happened.

IMO Kindergarten would have never become an issue ....Had the Anthony's had all the info they have now, from the get go .... they would have kept their mouths shut .... high tailed it out of Fla ... started a new life somewhere else .... where no one knew Caylee ever existed ...

I don't think that the extended "family" was close enough that too many questions would have been asked had they not seen them for a few years ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1017 on: October 26, 2008, 03:53:17 PM »

Thanks San
So George's gun was found that friday night,Casey out of jail that friday afternoon.Casey was sent back to jail the weekend before.George gets a gun a couple of days after Casey's 2nd arrest.Are we sure of the Florida gun laws?I know here in Michigan you have to pay and take a long test to carry a conceled weapon.

Here in Florida, one does not take a test prior to a handgun purchase. Just a background check. I have a Florida Concealed Firearm license, but I do net believe George has one. Without a license, driving around with a gun under the seat would have been illegal.
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1018 on: October 26, 2008, 03:55:54 PM »

Howdies! Does anyone, other than myself, see this connection:  Remember that Freudian? slip that "I" kept harping on when Cindy refers to Caylee as her grandson?  Well, I think I figured it out. The "son" part was LEE!!!!!   TY

I saw it but couldn't make hide nor hair of it's meaning.Sorry!

Tater, I 'fully' understand your sentiments, but, situations like this are some DEEP sh*t! I go deep...real deep. I've tossed around Cindy's "grandson" fluke and that is the only thing that makes any sense to me. She only has one grandchild; where did the grandson thing even enter her mind? It didn't 'enter' her mind..it was already there! Lee is the dad!

I'm not even going there Mike!jmo...

me neither.....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1019 on: October 26, 2008, 03:58:32 PM »

IMO Kindergarten would have never become an issue ....Had the Anthony's had all the info they have now, from the get go .... they would have kept their mouths shut .... high tailed it out of Fla ... started a new life somewhere else .... where no one knew Caylee ever existed ...

I don't think that the extended "family" was close enough that too many questions would have been asked had they not seen them for a few years ....

invision.. I wasn't taking into account that they would become vagabonds. They lived there for 19 years, and I bet they may have stayed and just forgot the whole sordid episode. jmo...

we're not looking at a family that has a high conscious level...and why would they leave????  Cindy still had her job and was supporting everyone. Really, if they can get away with it... no reason to leave... just say Casey moved to another district.. end of story.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.