April 16, 2024, 03:06:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307006 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: October 26, 2008, 03:58:40 PM »

I would be interested to know a psychologist/psychiatrist's opinion of how a "sociopath" (Casey) will soon react to the lack of human contact, withdrawl from her phone, withdrawl from her computer, and what this will do to her ... also how it will effect her psyche being a bug in a glass box ....

She already knows the general public is "name calling" and talking about her and she can't read it and keep up to date on the internet .... She no longer can read "how close" LE may or may not be getting and what TES will find when they search ......

She only has her "thoughts" to entertain her .....

People can say she is a narcissist and she "doesn't care" ... but I would think things will start to play havoc in her head ....  I wonder what professional opinion thinks may happen to her ... mentally ... or what (if anything) we can expect from her next ....

I'd like to know as well....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1021 on: October 26, 2008, 04:01:15 PM »

I would be interested to know a psychologist/psychiatrist's opinion of how a "sociopath" (Casey) will soon react to the lack of human contact, withdrawl from her phone, withdrawl from her computer, and what this will do to her ... also how it will effect her psyche being a bug in a glass box ....

She already knows the general public is "name calling" and talking about her and she can't read it and keep up to date on the internet .... She no longer can read "how close" LE may or may not be getting and what TES will find when they search ......

She only has her "thoughts" to entertain her .....

People can say she is a narcissist and she "doesn't care" ... but I would think things will start to play havoc in her head ....  I wonder what professional opinion thinks may happen to her ... mentally ... or what (if anything) we can expect from her next ....
Good questions but I don't have the answers.I do know one or two of her friends said Casey HAD to have constant contact with people.
Does anyone know how long Jose is allowed to visit her in jail and is he allowed to let her use his laptop while he visits?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: October 26, 2008, 04:04:50 PM »

RN's can get employment rather easy.  As long as they don't have any disciplinary action on their license, no problem.  That probably doesn't matter to some places.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1023 on: October 26, 2008, 04:05:04 PM »

dottie wrote;
Can you imagine that anyone in the state of Florida or anywhere else for that matter would hire her to be a nurse now...i'd say she has severly burned her bridges.

Being lawfully convicted of a crime is one thing..... but Cindy has not been.It always amazes me on just how high a pedestal nurses (among a few others) are placed......the height is dizzying.
Bleachedblack, Being a nurse was really not the point of this statement.  I would have said the same thing if she were a teacher for example or whatever.  My point being that I think she has done herself a great injustice by her actions in the media and I would think that she would have a hard time getting employment.  Employers do not look for people with so much baggage, whether it is fair or not, and her actions are a great indicater of her personality. JMO as you are welcome to yours.

To all nurses on SM I in no way meant any disrespect to you or your profession....and I do not hold you any higher on a pedestal than I would any other respectful law abiding citizen.

I just wanted to mention that I don't think it's so much that we're placed high on a pedestal, but that most would hope that we are held to a high standard considering the fact that the lives of others are in our hands when we are at work.  A person's ethics and morals aren't left at home when they go off to work, so patients and their family members want to know that the nurses caring for them or their loved one are honest and have integrity.

I would not trust Cindy Anthony to care for my family member.  She doesn't even have her granddaughter's back, so I highly doubt she would be any different with her patients. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: October 26, 2008, 04:05:04 PM »

Those who "cry for help", and those who lie, are often found dead from suicide. Yes...the Anthony's aren't known for telling the truth. But some cries for help should be taken seriously. Those of use who have witnessed this first hand, knows exactly what I'm saying.

Please lets NOT forget this: No matter what we think of George, Cindy, and Lee. Their lies, cover ups, obstruction of justice, receiving "Blood money", and even IF they helped dispose of the body ....THEY DID NOT KILL, nor were they responsible for Caylee's death. What they did, or are doing now is moot, other than helping delay of the real truth of what really happened to little Caylee. Yes, if this is true...( and I think some is) this would be despicable, and no doubt criminal. But they DID not murder anyone....their just bad people.

And some of us who have experienced this first hand (twice) have never heard the cry for help. Most of the time when people cry out for help or threaten suicide they  don't actually follow through.  It is the ones who don't cry for help that follow through.

And even if the Anthony's didnt KILL Caylee- what they have done is criminal.  And i for one will never condone their behaviour. If they have done any or all of the things you posted above-they belong in jail. Plain and simple. You just cannot explain away their actions.

I for one am thankful that the Anthony's are a rare breed. I can't imagine grandparents doing the things these "people" have done.

And this...I agree with you 100%  However...those who cry for help, and no one listens.....have killed themselves.

Perhaps George bought the gun to shoot Casey for killing Caylee?????
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1025 on: October 26, 2008, 04:07:31 PM »

RN's can get employment rather easy.  As long as they don't have any disciplinary action on their license, no problem.  That probably doesn't matter to some places.

You're right, mammy.  What you said is true, and very scary.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: October 26, 2008, 04:08:00 PM »

IMO Kindergarten would have never become an issue ....Had the Anthony's had all the info they have now, from the get go .... they would have kept their mouths shut .... high tailed it out of Fla ... started a new life somewhere else .... where no one knew Caylee ever existed ...

I don't think that the extended "family" was close enough that too many questions would have been asked had they not seen them for a few years ....

invision.. I wasn't taking into account that they would become vagabonds. They lived there for 19 years, and I bet they may have stayed and just forgot the whole sordid episode. jmo...

we're not looking at a family that has a high conscious level...and why would they leave????  Cindy still had her job and was supporting everyone. Really, if they can get away with it... no reason to leave... just say Casey moved to another district.. end of story.

My line of thinking is ... they would leave to continue to "enable" Casey to a certain degree to make sure she kept her mouth shut (CYOA mode) .... I don't think Casey could have "moved on her own" ... she is social BUT ... I just can't see her doing it all by herself, she can't even keep a job ...... Cindy could get a job anywhere ... George didn't really have a job ...

I also think maybe Cindy would want to get away from a place where questions might be brought up by neighbors ...

I did not intend to nor did I imply that they would become or have been Vagabonds ... however ... I see no reason why a re-location would be out of the question .... especially when there is so much "baggage" within a few miles radius ...  Some of which, (Casey's stealing) over time, was bound to come out, even had they covered up Caylee's disappearance ...

Again ... this is just my opinion

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1027 on: October 26, 2008, 04:08:37 PM »

Does anyone know the date when the gun was taken by LE?  Counting back by at least 3-4 days, what triggered him to suddenly purchase a gun? 

Police Remove Gun From Caylee's Grandfather's Car

Sunday, September 07, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,418161,00.html
Thanks San
So George's gun was found that friday night,Casey out of jail that friday afternoon.Casey was sent back to jail the weekend before.George gets a gun a couple of days after Casey's 2nd arrest.Are we sure of the Florida gun laws?I know here in Michigan you have to pay and take a long test to carry a conceled weapon.

Here in Florida, one does not take a test prior to a handgun purchase. Just a background check. I have a Florida Concealed Firearm license, but I do net believe George has one. Without a license, driving around with a gun under the seat would have been illegal.
Thanks for the info Colt.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: October 26, 2008, 04:08:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Just got in the door about 20 minutes ago ... posted on another thread and ... I am attempting to catch up.

Any updates?

Just grabbing a bit of lunch and ... will be right back.

Janet
1:10 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: October 26, 2008, 04:09:10 PM »

Those who "cry for help", and those who lie, are often found dead from suicide. Yes...the Anthony's aren't known for telling the truth. But some cries for help should be taken seriously. Those of use who have witnessed this first hand, knows exactly what I'm saying.

Please lets NOT forget this: No matter what we think of George, Cindy, and Lee. Their lies, cover ups, obstruction of justice, receiving "Blood money", and even IF they helped dispose of the body ....THEY DID NOT KILL, nor were they responsible for Caylee's death. What they did, or are doing now is moot, other than helping delay of the real truth of what really happened to little Caylee. Yes, if this is true...( and I think some is) this would be despicable, and no doubt criminal. But they DID not murder anyone....their just bad people.

And some of us who have experienced this first hand (twice) have never heard the cry for help. Most of the time when people cry out for help or threaten suicide they  don't actually follow through.  It is the ones who don't cry for help that follow through.

And even if the Anthony's didnt KILL Caylee- what they have done is criminal.  And i for one will never condone their behaviour. If they have done any or all of the things you posted above-they belong in jail. Plain and simple. You just cannot explain away their actions.

I for one am thankful that the Anthony's are a rare breed. I can't imagine grandparents doing the things these "people" have done.

And this...I agree with you 100%  However...those who cry for help, and no one listens.....have killed themselves.

Perhaps George bought the gun to shoot Casey for killing Caylee?????

With his anger problem, I don't think anyone would want to be in his way if he had a gun.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1030 on: October 26, 2008, 04:10:08 PM »

Rob, are you still around?

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: October 26, 2008, 04:13:33 PM »

dottie wrote;
Can you imagine that anyone in the state of Florida or anywhere else for that matter would hire her to be a nurse now...i'd say she has severly burned her bridges.

Being lawfully convicted of a crime is one thing..... but Cindy has not been.It always amazes me on just how high a pedestal nurses (among a few others) are placed......the height is dizzying.
Bleachedblack, Being a nurse was really not the point of this statement.  I would have said the same thing if she were a teacher for example or whatever.  My point being that I think she has done herself a great injustice by her actions in the media and I would think that she would have a hard time getting employment.  Employers do not look for people with so much baggage, whether it is fair or not, and her actions are a great indicater of her personality. JMO as you are welcome to yours.

To all nurses on SM I in no way meant any disrespect to you or your profession....and I do not hold you any higher on a pedestal than I would any other respectful law abiding citizen.

I just wanted to mention that I don't think it's so much that we're placed high on a pedestal, but that most would hope that we are held to a high standard considering the fact that the lives of others are in our hands when we are at work.  A person's ethics and morals aren't left at home when they go off to work, so patients and their family members want to know that the nurses caring for them or their loved one are honest and have integrity.

I would not trust Cindy Anthony to care for my family member.  She doesn't even have her granddaughter's back, so I highly doubt she would be any different with her patients. 
Flossy, from your post stating "we're placed high on a pedestal" i assume you are a nurse.  I just want to say that you sound like a wonderful, insiteful, caring person from this post and others I've read from you.  Good luck and God bless you!
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1032 on: October 26, 2008, 04:19:39 PM »

This might be OT, but why do people think that CA has been the breadwinner in the A's family.  Didn't George retire from the police dept. thus earning him a pension?  And hasn't he been working?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1033 on: October 26, 2008, 04:19:53 PM »

Flossy, from your post stating "we're placed high on a pedestal" i assume you are a nurse.  I just want to say that you sound like a wonderful, insiteful, caring person from this post and others I've read from you.  Good luck and God bless you!

Wow!  Thank you, Dottie - I consider that to be a huge compliment and it means a great deal to me.  God bless you, too.   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1034 on: October 26, 2008, 04:25:14 PM »

flossy I am.. for just a few more seconds... the game is getting ready to start.. what's up???

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1035 on: October 26, 2008, 04:25:17 PM »

This might be OT, but why do people think that CA has been the breadwinner in the A's family.  Didn't George retire from the police dept. thus earning him a pension?  And hasn't he been working?
George was allowed to resign...usually code for "resign or we'll fire you", so I doubt he'd be entitled to a pension. Seems he had anger management issues (Dad, meet plate-glass window. Window, meet Dad.)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: October 26, 2008, 04:33:05 PM »

Wow!  Thank you, Dottie - I consider that to be a huge compliment and it means a great deal to me.  God bless you, too.   

[/quote YOU'RE WELCOME
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: October 26, 2008, 04:39:00 PM »

I'm sitting here sick to my stomach thinking I was one that felt sorry for GA after the GJ deal or at least until the next day that is when he went back to serving up the Kool-ade...Everything this man has done is to act as though he is on stage and might I add,I think he's pretty darn good at it.Somehow today,I am seeing alittle clearer..Now my hind-end is so chapped I may never get over it!!!! Get with it LE!!!! Only someone like George would know exactly what to do and so he did.He covered for that lost soul he calls a daughter without regard to little precious Caylee,the only victim...SadSadSad

You're not the only one that felt sorry for George that day. I fell for it too....it only took the following day to show he was the same old in denial George.  He played the part well 

LE HAS to notice the things that the Anthony family have done over the months. I hope they arrest every one of them for obstruction.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1038 on: October 26, 2008, 04:40:23 PM »

Howdies! Does anyone, other than myself, see this connection:  Remember that Freudian? slip that "I" kept harping on when Cindy refers to Caylee as her grandson?  Well, I think I figured it out. The "son" part was LEE!!!!!   TY

I saw it but couldn't make hide nor hair of it's meaning.Sorry!

Tater, I 'fully' understand your sentiments, but, situations like this are some DEEP sh*t! I go deep...real deep. I've tossed around Cindy's "grandson" fluke and that is the only thing that makes any sense to me. She only has one grandchild; where did the grandson thing even enter her mind? It didn't 'enter' her mind..it was already there! Lee is the dad!

I'm not even going there Mike!jmo...

me neither.....

There's  lots of  reasons imo why Casey has kept the father's identity a secret..........She seems pretty promiscious so could have been a one night stand with a transient sort of guy whom she could never get in touch with again ,someone she had just hooked up with in a bar or there may have been several guys in the loop,again she slept with them all within a short timeframe,but no real comittment there or the guy may have been a thouroughly bad egg, a true no mark, in which case she wouldnt want him revealed under any circumstances

I think its a huge and unfair leap to assume there has been incest within this family.............and based on what??
Leonard  Padilla............ who as I see it totally mis-understood the dna process he was using to allude to a family member being Caylee's bio father.

I agree with an earlier poster, who reminded us that when Padilla made his claim..........Lee's dna was not available for comparison.  As I see it mitrochondrial testing was done in the absence of the hair root, where if present or not too degraded would have yielded nuclear dna which is inherited from both parents.   Identification of the owner of the hair was the aim, paternity didnt come into it.

The dynamics of this family are admittedly weird  ...................but this sort of speculation imho is uncalled for.

Puts tin hat on
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1039 on: October 26, 2008, 04:41:53 PM »

flossy I am.. for just a few more seconds... the game is getting ready to start.. what's up???

I have a question for you but it's slightly O/T.  Have you read KnayKnay's thread regarding a bill she was going to try to get passed?  If you don't mind, I'll post the question over there, but no rush - just wanted to pick your brain a little whenever you have more time.  (I won't be on for much longer today, anyway)

Thanks in advance!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.