April 19, 2024, 01:10:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307298 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: October 26, 2008, 04:41:54 PM »

I'm sitting here sick to my stomach thinking I was one that felt sorry for GA after the GJ deal or at least until the next day that is when he went back to serving up the Kool-ade...Everything this man has done is to act as though he is on stage and might I add,I think he's pretty darn good at it.Somehow today,I am seeing alittle clearer..Now my hind-end is so chapped I may never get over it!!!! Get with it LE!!!! Only someone like George would know exactly what to do and so he did.He covered for that lost soul he calls a daughter without regard to little precious Caylee,the only victim...SadSadSad

You're not the only one that felt sorry for George that day. I fell for it too....it only took the following day to show he was the same old in denial George.  He played the part well 

LE HAS to notice the things that the Anthony family have done over the months. I hope they arrest every one of them for obstruction.

I do too!  All they do is lie and beg for sympathy, IMO.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: October 26, 2008, 04:43:00 PM »

I'm sitting here sick to my stomach thinking I was one that felt sorry for GA after the GJ deal or at least until the next day that is when he went back to serving up the Kool-ade...Everything this man has done is to act as though he is on stage and might I add,I think he's pretty darn good at it.Somehow today,I am seeing alittle clearer..Now my hind-end is so chapped I may never get over it!!!! Get with it LE!!!! Only someone like George would know exactly what to do and so he did.He covered for that lost soul he calls a daughter without regard to little precious Caylee,the only victim...SadSadSad

You're not the only one that felt sorry for George that day. I fell for it too....it only took the following day to show he was the same old in denial George.  He played the part well 

LE HAS to notice the things that the Anthony family have done over the months. I hope they arrest every one of them for obstruction.

I forgot to add... donations.
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1042 on: October 26, 2008, 04:43:45 PM »

This might be OT, but why do people think that CA has been the breadwinner in the A's family.  Didn't George retire from the police dept. thus earning him a pension?  And hasn't he been working?
George was allowed to resign...usually code for "resign or we'll fire you", so I doubt he'd be entitled to a pension. Seems he had anger management issues (Dad, meet plate-glass window. Window, meet Dad.)
How do you know this? Link please? I know I read Rick, Cindy's brother stated the reason would come out in the trial. He aslo stated about the plate glass window, but didn't believe the two were connected. The window incident happened after he left the police department...no?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: October 26, 2008, 04:44:13 PM »

ok, so this is O/T but it's funny, I went to see my mom at the nursing home dressed as a vampire and they were all in Church, but the Pastor said "come on in" so I handed out candy as I sang "The Old Rugged Cross",,,,,,,,,,well it takes all kinds, right????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: October 26, 2008, 04:47:06 PM »

This might be OT, but why do people think that CA has been the breadwinner in the A's family.  Didn't George retire from the police dept. thus earning him a pension?  And hasn't he been working?
George was allowed to resign...usually code for "resign or we'll fire you", so I doubt he'd be entitled to a pension. Seems he had anger management issues (Dad, meet plate-glass window. Window, meet Dad.)
How do you know this? Link please? I know I read Rick, Cindy's brother stated the reason would come out in the trial. He aslo stated about the plate glass window, but didn't believe the two were connected. The window incident happened after he left the police department...no?

Yes, this was after he resigned from LE and went in business with his father at a auto dealership.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: October 26, 2008, 04:48:41 PM »

ok, so this is O/T but it's funny, I went to see my mom at the nursing home dressed as a vampire and they were all in Church, but the Pastor said "come on in" so I handed out candy as I sang "The Old Rugged Cross",,,,,,,,,,well it takes all kinds, right????

How sweet!  I just don't see a vampire and "The Old Rugged Cross" going together.   
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1046 on: October 26, 2008, 04:51:45 PM »

Yep, I was suckered in also, hoping and praying that he had come to his senses and decided to be a stand-up guy.  Not sure who the real George is. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: October 26, 2008, 04:51:45 PM »

How sweet!  I just don't see a vampire and "The Old Rugged Cross" going together.   
Oh, I know but it is a very small town and the elderly people love it when I come to see them.....

lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1048 on: October 26, 2008, 04:55:07 PM »

How do you know this? Link please? I know I read Rick, Cindy's brother stated the reason would come out in the trial. He also stated about the plate glass window, but didn't believe the two were connected. The window incident happened after he left the police department...no?

Yes, this was after he resigned from LE and went in business with his father at a auto dealership.
With all the rumors, lies and speculation on the many forums and media stories, I just like to verify where people are getting info. It's hard enough to keep everything I read straight in my mind, the story is so convoluted as it is.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1049 on: October 26, 2008, 04:55:10 PM »

[/quote]Tater, I 'fully' understand your sentiments, but, situations like this are some DEEP sh*t! I go deep...real deep. I've tossed around Cindy's "grandson" fluke and that is the only thing that makes any sense to me. She only has one grandchild; where did the grandson thing even enter her mind? It didn't 'enter' her mind..it was already there! Lee is the dad!
[/quote]

Could possibly be in reference to a "Grandson" lost due to a miscarriage Casey had?
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: October 26, 2008, 05:00:05 PM »

That is so sweet!!  ..i can just see you!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: October 26, 2008, 05:06:10 PM »

Tater, I 'fully' understand your sentiments, but, situations like this are some DEEP sh*t! I go deep...real deep. I've tossed around Cindy's "grandson" fluke and that is the only thing that makes any sense to me. She only has one grandchild; where did the grandson thing even enter her mind? It didn't 'enter' her mind..it was already there! Lee is the dad!
[/quote]

Could possibly be in reference to a "Grandson" lost due to a miscarriage Casey had?
[/quote]
That was my thought too! Don't know why Lee would be referred to as a grandson, and he is not lost, in the physical sense of the word. 
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1052 on: October 26, 2008, 05:06:16 PM »

Tater, I 'fully' understand your sentiments, but, situations like this are some DEEP sh*t! I go deep...real deep. I've tossed around Cindy's "grandson" fluke and that is the only thing that makes any sense to me. She only has one grandchild; where did the grandson thing even enter her mind? It didn't 'enter' her mind..it was already there! Lee is the dad!
[/quote]

[/quote]

I think this is entirely plausible.  Sometimes I wonder and kind of wish the "dead body" was the result of a miscarriage.  Then little Caylee might be alive.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: October 26, 2008, 05:07:01 PM »

Smile That's a fun story! You seem like a really cool person, Always.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: October 26, 2008, 05:09:42 PM »

Well...it sure does lol!  Nonetheless that is one of my fav. hymns, sung to me at the piano of my heroine Auntie when I was a child. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: October 26, 2008, 05:11:51 PM »

I really do believe that the entire Anthony family is fully cognizant that Caylee is dead.  They know from LE that there was a dead body in the trunk and in the backyard.  They no doubt know a lot more about the evidence than we do.  I don't think for a moment that they believe Caylee is alive somewhere or they would be out there looking, they wouldn't be so antagonistic to Tim Miller, and George would still be driving his billboard around.  If my child was being charged with murder and my granddaughter was dead and missing, I would do everything possible to find the real murderer.

I also believe that Baez has been preparing the family for Casey's defense from the very beginning.  Just before Casey's third arrest, Baez stated on NBC that Casey was prepared for the worst.  I believe that what we are seeing from the Anthonys is a performance that has been orchestrated by Baez.  The goal is most likely to keep as much public sentiment as possible behind Casey in an attempt to establish a level of reasonable doubt that could mean the difference between life in prison and injection.

Lee has been MIA and I also believe that his absence is because he is about to possibly become the guilty party if/when incest becomes an issue in court.  Baez will blame Casey's psychological problems on being an incest "victim", whether she was actually Lee's victim or not.  Was this also why Lee's pregnant girlfriend hit the road?  Is this why Lee wouldn't give his DNA without a subpoena?

We were told at one point that the family was told by LE about the results of the DNA and paternity.  LE knows who Caylee's father is.  They have that information because it's vital to the investigation.  I don't know if we ever established that the paternity results came from the evidence in the trunk, Jesse's paternity test, or other sources.  We were also told that George was the only family member who had not been aware of Caylee's biological father.  Is this when George bought the gun?  If I recall, he was missing for a few days around that time.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: October 26, 2008, 05:13:29 PM »

Smile That's a fun story! You seem like a really cool person, Always.
Thank you!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: October 26, 2008, 05:15:33 PM »

Ok... I know this is Way  
But was Not sure how to communicate it w/o being even more off topic asking for E-mail addy etc.  Just some thing(s) that Flossy  may want to save  or ignore   

I'm still waiting for the release of documents (if they ever are) that tell what the heck was done to Casey's' car once it got back to the Anthony house  and before LE  impounded it.

OH and is this a proper  graphic for Denial ??   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: October 26, 2008, 05:20:05 PM »

I really do believe that the entire Anthony family is fully cognizant that Caylee is dead.  They know from LE that there was a dead body in the trunk and in the backyard.  They no doubt know a lot more about the evidence than we do.  I don't think for a moment that they believe Caylee is alive somewhere or they would be out there looking, they wouldn't be so antagonistic to Tim Miller, and George would still be driving his billboard around.  If my child was being charged with murder and my granddaughter was dead and missing, I would do everything possible to find the real murderer.

I also believe that Baez has been preparing the family for Casey's defense from the very beginning.  Just before Casey's third arrest, Baez stated on NBC that Casey was prepared for the worst.  I believe that what we are seeing from the Anthonys is a performance that has been orchestrated by Baez.  The goal is most likely to keep as much public sentiment as possible behind Casey in an attempt to establish a level of reasonable doubt that could mean the difference between life in prison and injection.

Lee has been MIA and I also believe that his absence is because he is about to possibly become the guilty party if/when incest becomes an issue in court.  Baez will blame Casey's psychological problems on being an incest "victim", whether she was actually Lee's victim or not.  Was this also why Lee's pregnant girlfriend hit the road?  Is this why Lee wouldn't give his DNA without a subpoena?

We were told at one point that the family was told by LE about the results of the DNA and paternity.  LE knows who Caylee's father is.  They have that information because it's vital to the investigation.  I don't know if we ever established that the paternity results came from the evidence in the trunk, Jesse's paternity test, or other sources.  We were also told that George was the only family member who had not been aware of Caylee's biological father.  Is this when George bought the gun?  If I recall, he was missing for a few days around that time.

Very well stated.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: October 26, 2008, 05:21:01 PM »

Ok... I know this is Way  
But was Not sure how to communicate it w/o being even more off topic asking for E-mail addy etc.  Just some thing(s) that Flossy  may want to save  or ignore   

I'm still waiting for the release of documents (if they ever are) that tell what the heck was done to Casey's' car once it got back to the Anthony house  and before LE  impounded it.

OH and is this a proper  graphic for Denial ??   

You are a crazy old fart!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.