March 28, 2024, 07:52:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 306005 times)
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: October 26, 2008, 05:44:45 PM »

I very much miss Des, Carpe and HH but still I wouldn't consider leaving SM.  I'll just pray harder that they come back.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!

PJ flower

(BUMP)
I don't know if anyone other than Des has left us.  Forgive me for not clarifying.  I just miss seeing their posts.  HH always gave me HOPE when I was feeling down about the slowness of the case.  Carpe is just so insightful.  Many that are here are insightful beyond my ability.  I'm just saying that I miss those three Monkeys more than ever.

PJ flower

Did HH leave too?  I thought she was just traveling?

And what ever happened to Tomm?

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: October 26, 2008, 05:46:22 PM »

I very much miss Des, Carpe and HH but still I wouldn't consider leaving SM.  I'll just pray harder that they come back.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!

PJ flower

(BUMP)
I don't know if anyone other than Des has left us.  Forgive me for not clarifying.  I just miss seeing their posts.  HH always gave me HOPE when I was feeling down about the slowness of the case.  Carpe is just so insightful.  Many that are here are insightful beyond my ability.  I'm just saying that I miss those three Monkeys more than ever.

PJ flower

(BUMP)
Please forgive my error!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: October 26, 2008, 05:50:19 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!

PJ flower

(BUMP)

PJ flower

In the time I've been at Scared Monkeys, I've seen a lot of monkeys come and go.  Sometimes they take a break.  I've seen some leave for a while, for whatever reason, and then return. Some have just come back recently I hadn't seen in months and months.  I took a long break myself earlier in the summer to help my son.  There are a lot of monkeys here, and unless they are banned or timed out, they can come back when they are ready.  If I kept asking where all the monkeys I haven't seen post in a while, there would be a long list...Some of the monkeys you mention are recent monkeys.  If you want to know when a monkey last posted, check the membership.  HH as posted either today or yesterday, I forget.  While you are in membership, look at how many monkeys there are registered.  A bunch!  Some we see posting on different parts of the forum, also.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: October 26, 2008, 05:51:37 PM »

In the last video I saw on NG, Cindy grabs Georges shirt, then he yanks her back, then she yanks on him.  I wonder how much of that went on all the time???
Wasn't there an interview or something with Cindy where her nose looks like someone had smacked it ? It was B4 casey was rearrested.
In one of the interview tapes, the detective called Cindy on the fact that she was telling the OCSD one story and the media another story. They were on to her, August 5 was the date, I think. In the interview, he said something like we're going to look foolish if she comes walking in here. Until the results were back from the FBI lab, they were considering all possibilities. IMO They would have been stupid if they had just made their minds up first few days in. The OCSD wanted to find her alive and put more effort into it than the family. Any family or friend take a drive to Sawgrass, ask questions of anyone ? Not as far as I know. Because they knew what Casey was like and were no longer hoping for the best, they knew what he outcome was. 

The Anthonys know exactly what has happened.  Their behavior is a performance and a charade.  I can't even stand to watch them do interviews.  Every time that I see their performances, I think of parents like Beth, Dave, the McCans, etc. who are so desperate and driven to find their missing children.  It infuriates me that the Anthonys pretend to be in the same situation as Beth and Dave.  This is an additional reason why I want so badly for Tim Miller to find Caylee.  Tim has been abused by the Anthonys.  Tim/TES finding Caylee would be an ultimate form of justice.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1084 on: October 26, 2008, 05:53:29 PM »

This might be OT, but why do people think that CA has been the breadwinner in the A's family.  Didn't George retire from the police dept. thus earning him a pension?  And hasn't he been working?
George was allowed to resign...usually code for "resign or we'll fire you", so I doubt he'd be entitled to a pension. Seems he had anger management issues (Dad, meet plate-glass window. Window, meet Dad.)
How do you know this? Link please? I know I read Rick, Cindy's brother stated the reason would come out in the trial. He aslo stated about the plate glass window, but didn't believe the two were connected. The window incident happened after he left the police department...no?
my mistake re: the window. But, Rick did say he was more or less forced to resign.

But still, ya think he has anger issues?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1085 on: October 26, 2008, 05:54:49 PM »

I don't take Casey at her word that she had a miscarriage. 

I agree , she'd say and do anything for effect.

The woman thrives on attention.  One only has to look at her 'Cupid' profile where she lists a humungus list of interests and hobbies, states she earns around £35,000 dollars a year and states motherhood was the best thing that ever happened to her.

I would have thought living with the constraints motherhood had put upon her, she would actually have been careful not to have another pregnancy...............maybe she allowed sex without condoms, but I'm sure she would have been using some sort of contraceptive.

And she is now forever tarred with the 'cried wolf ' brush............no-one can believe anything she says........ past present or  future.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: October 26, 2008, 05:56:06 PM »

This might be OT, but why do people think that CA has been the breadwinner in the A's family.  Didn't George retire from the police dept. thus earning him a pension?  And hasn't he been working?
George was allowed to resign...usually code for "resign or we'll fire you", so I doubt he'd be entitled to a pension. Seems he had anger management issues (Dad, meet plate-glass window. Window, meet Dad.)
How do you know this? Link please? I know I read Rick, Cindy's brother stated the reason would come out in the trial. He aslo stated about the plate glass window, but didn't believe the two were connected. The window incident happened after he left the police department...no?
my mistake re: the window. But, Rick did say he was more or less forced to resign.

IMO, George has shown his anger issues to the world.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1087 on: October 26, 2008, 06:00:08 PM »

I would be interested to know a psychologist/psychiatrist's opinion of how a "sociopath" (Casey) will soon react to the lack of human contact, withdrawl from her phone, withdrawl from her computer, and what this will do to her ... also how it will effect her psyche being a bug in a glass box ....

She already knows the general public is "name calling" and talking about her and she can't read it and keep up to date on the internet .... She no longer can read "how close" LE may or may not be getting and what TES will find when they search ......

She only has her "thoughts" to entertain her .....

People can say she is a narcissist and she "doesn't care" ... but I would think things will start to play havoc in her head ....  I wonder what professional opinion thinks may happen to her ... mentally ... or what (if anything) we can expect from her next ....

I'd like to know as well....

Catching up here, but I've thought about this too. KC thrives on attention, positive or negative. In solitary, with no one taking her picture, shoving a mic in her face or trying to get close to her, will drive her crazy. On the internet she was able to see her fame grow, she didn't care it was negative, all she cared about is that she was a Star! I think if she sits in there a month or two, alone, she is going to throw us a bone of information, kinda stir the pot as it were. Just enough to make sure we haven't forgotten that it is She who controls us all. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1088 on: October 26, 2008, 06:00:21 PM »

I just spent the afternoon rereading some stuff around the web.  I will give the exact quote and location in a minute.  Rick said he resigned from the force because Cindy wanted him to eventually take over her father's car dealership.  He said another family member had a successful dealership and Cindy was envious of the lifestyle it afforded them.  Then George had the argument with his father in law and the window issue happened.  George then tried to run his own dealership and it failed.  They lost everything and moved to Florida.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: October 26, 2008, 06:02:52 PM »

I would be interested to know a psychologist/psychiatrist's opinion of how a "sociopath" (Casey) will soon react to the lack of human contact, withdrawl from her phone, withdrawl from her computer, and what this will do to her ... also how it will effect her psyche being a bug in a glass box ....

She already knows the general public is "name calling" and talking about her and she can't read it and keep up to date on the internet .... She no longer can read "how close" LE may or may not be getting and what TES will find when they search ......

People can say she is a narcissist and she "doesn't care" ... but I would think things will start to play havoc in her head ....  I wonder what professional opinion thinks may happen to her ... mentally ... or what (if anything) we can expect from her next ....

Catching up here, but I've thought about this too. KC thrives on attention, positive or negative. In solitary, with no one taking her picture, shoving a mic in her face or trying to get close to her, will drive her crazy. On the internet she was able to see her fame grow, she didn't care it was negative, all she cared about is that she was a Star! I think if she sits in there a month or two, alone, she is going to throw us a bone of information, kinda stir the pot as it were. Just enough to make sure we haven't forgotten that it is She who controls us all. 

I think she will adapt to prison life like an actress to a new role......playing the part, living more in her pretend world than reality. Then she has her life in books........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: October 26, 2008, 06:03:14 PM »

I know I'm going to get  for even asking this....
But given the DNA reports that have been made public   the hair(s ?) found in the trunk   could they have been Cindy's?   
I think the only test we have been privy to see are mitochondrial (mothers pass down type)

You would think by now they could have done a Full DNA test to confirm  who's hair was found in the trunk and made that fact known.  Especially the one with the Decomposition band on it 

Oh.. this song just came on the Radio...    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbbHHR6iHOY  NOT Just sure why... but I thought of Casey and the Anthony house hold   esp.  when she was confined there...

JMO  of course...  catch ya later gang / troop
SeeYaByeeeeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: October 26, 2008, 06:08:05 PM »

But given the DNA reports that have been made public   the hair(s ?) found in the trunk   could they have been Cindy's?   
I think the only test we have been privy to see are mitochondrial (mothers pass down type)

You would think by now they could have done a Full DNA test to confirm  who's hair was found in the trunk and made that fact known.  Especially the one with the Decomposition band on it 

Oh.. this song just came on the Radio...    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbbHHR6iHOY  NOT Just sure why... but I thought of Casey and the Anthony house hold   esp.  when she was confined there...

SeeYaByeeeeeeeeee

They have looked at the hair with the decomposition band on it and stated that the test showed it belonged to either Caylee or Casey. Now since Casey is alive, logic dictates it belonged to Caylee
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: October 26, 2008, 06:08:50 PM »

SeeYaByeeeeeeeeee

The hair found in the trunk of the car had the "death band."  It had to come from someone not living.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: October 26, 2008, 06:10:06 PM »

Casey is a narcissist and she is no doubt developing a lot of anxiety while she is sitting by herself in a cell.  The anxiety probably isn't because of guilt, but rather because of the lack of activity surrounding her.  Many times narcissists have anxiety issues.  She will do something before too long to get the attention that she craves.  Narcissists aren't usually suicidal, but perhaps she will fake an attempt for the publcity.  Maybe we'll see a hunger strike or a fight with another inmate.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: October 26, 2008, 06:10:11 PM »

Was this miscarriage before or after she got pregnant with Caylee? Because if it was before, you mean to tell me she's actually admitting she had sex before this miraculous virgin conception?   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1095 on: October 26, 2008, 06:11:33 PM »

I just spent the afternoon rereading some stuff around the web.  I will give the exact quote and location in a minute.  Rick said he resigned from the force because Cindy wanted him to eventually take over her father's car dealership.  He said another family member had a successful dealership and Cindy was envious of the lifestyle it afforded them.  Then George had the argument with his father in law and the window issue happened.  George then tried to run his own dealership and it failed.  They lost everything and moved to Florida.

here it is:
Rick's response
Cindy wanted George to go into the car business with his dad. His dad had a nice used car lot that did pretty well. The only

thing was George couldn't get along with his dad. Within the first year they got into a fight at the lot and George put his

father through a plate glass window. George was asked to leave. George then started his own used car lot as he bought up a

small one a few miles from his dad's. He second mortgaged his and Cindy's home and when the lot went under they lost their

home in Niles, Ohio. They then moved to Florida and assumed a mortgage at their present location. This is 100 percent true.
I know them personally. Believe me they are really stupid.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/so...F57ESH2VME/p36
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: October 26, 2008, 06:12:24 PM »

Was this miscarriage before or after she got pregnant with Caylee? Because if it was before, you mean to tell me she's actually admitting she had sex before this miraculous virgin conception?   

kirbysquirrel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1097 on: October 26, 2008, 06:13:47 PM »

ok, so this is O/T but it's funny, I went to see my mom at the nursing home dressed as a vampire and they were all in Church, but the Pastor said "come on in" so I handed out candy as I sang "The Old Rugged Cross",,,,,,,,,,well it takes all kinds, right????

How sweet!  I just don't see a vampire and "The Old Rugged Cross" going together.   
Oh, I know but it is a very small town and the elderly people love it when I come to see them.....

Always:   My sweet mama was also in a nursing home and she loved it when folks did things like dress up and come to visit, play games, etc. with them.  She had Alzheimers and couldn't always tell me who is was that did it, she just remembered someone did and she appreciated it.  Special thank you from me.   
Sorry, OT.

You have to be nuts to love a squirrel.
Kirby
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1098 on: October 26, 2008, 06:16:08 PM »

SeeYaByeeeeeeeeee

The hair found in the trunk of the car had the "death band."  It had to come from someone not living.

I also read today that chloroform can cause mitochondrial cell degeneration.  Would that mean it could cause a ring to form where one wouldn't have been? I think George used it to clean up knowing it would cause cell breakdown.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: October 26, 2008, 06:16:46 PM »

ok, so this is O/T but it's funny, I went to see my mom at the nursing home dressed as a vampire and they were all in Church, but the Pastor said "come on in" so I handed out candy as I sang "The Old Rugged Cross",,,,,,,,,,well it takes all kinds, right????

How sweet!  I just don't see a vampire and "The Old Rugged Cross" going together.   
Oh, I know but it is a very small town and the elderly people love it when I come to see them.....

Always:   My sweet mama was also in a nursing home and she loved it when folks did things like dress up and come to visit, play games, etc. with them.  She had Alzheimers and couldn't always tell me who is was that did it, she just remembered someone did and she appreciated it.  Special thank you from me.   
Sorry, OT.
You are sweet!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.