April 16, 2024, 03:20:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 306978 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: October 26, 2008, 06:19:17 PM »

I know I'm going to get  for even asking this....
But given the DNA reports that have been made public   the hair(s ?) found in the trunk   could they have been Cindy's?   
I think the only test we have been privy to see are mitochondrial (mothers pass down type)

You would think by now they could have done a Full DNA test to confirm  who's hair was found in the trunk and made that fact known.  Especially the one with the Decomposition band on it 

Oh.. this song just came on the Radio...    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbbHHR6iHOY  NOT Just sure why... but I thought of Casey and the Anthony house hold   esp.  when she was confined there...

JMO  of course...  catch ya later gang / troop
SeeYaByeeeeeeeeee

The hair found in the trunk of the car had the "death band."  It had to come from someone not living.

I also read today that chloroform can cause mitochondrial cell degeneration.  Would that mean it could cause a ring to form where one wouldn't have been? I think George used it to clean up knowing it would cause cell breakdown.

I don't know the answer the cell degeneration.  As for George, he isn't that smart, IMO.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: October 26, 2008, 06:19:37 PM »

You know, I would consider the Anthony's home to be rather modest and they don't have expensive clothing or furniture, yet Caylee seem to have everything and more for a two year old.  If Casey did not work and she did not start stealing money until the end, then Cindy must have provided all those things to Caylee. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1102 on: October 26, 2008, 06:20:29 PM »

I just called the "New" Find Caylee Anthony Hot Line. I got a prerecorded message (by George), telling me to call either of the two other phone numbers that are given. Or, you can leave a message at the tone.

Gosh George...I just might have had important information to the whereabouts on your Granddaughter. If I leave a message, when do you plan on calling be back?? This week? Next week? I would have called the other numbers you listed....but damn...that was my last quarter! Oh well....if you were really serious about looking for Caylee...ALIVE, and wanted my "tip", I guess you or someone else should've picked up the phone.     
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1103 on: October 26, 2008, 06:21:28 PM »

Hello all monkeys........ looks like you have all been busy on here! I have been so sick the last 2 days and I have over 200 pages of catching up to do. last I heard was the FBI docs were released and we monkeys still do not know who the daddy is.  ( which is something I was expecting to know by now) Is there anything else I have missed? TIA

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: October 26, 2008, 06:22:31 PM »

But given the DNA reports that have been made public   the hair(s ?) found in the trunk   could they have been Cindy's?   
I think the only test we have been privy to see are mitochondrial (mothers pass down type)

You would think by now they could have done a Full DNA test to confirm  who's hair was found in the trunk and made that fact known.  Especially the one with the Decomposition band on it 

Oh.. this song just came on the Radio...    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbbHHR6iHOY  NOT Just sure why... but I thought of Casey and the Anthony house hold   esp.  when she was confined there...

SeeYaByeeeeeeeeee

The hair found in the trunk of the car had the "death band."  It had to come from someone not living.

Absolutely, Mammy.  Casey is alive, so the hair has to be from Caylee.  I am getting the impression that some of the posters feel that the DNA from the hair in the trunk is the only DNA that LE has.  I am quite certain that LE has more DNA than we can imagine.  They know who Caylee's father is and they have been collecting DNA for months now.  They probably have profiles on everyone involved.  I think they probably had to get official DNA tests from the family members recently, so that their DNA evidence would be admissable in court.  If they didn't obtain the original DNA through the legally correct procedures the forensic results could be thrown out.  Now that subpoenas were used for DNA, they can submit all of their findings and comparisons to the court during the trial.  LE has much more than the mitochondrial DNA from Caylee's hair in the trunk.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: October 26, 2008, 06:24:02 PM »

I just called the "New" Find Caylee Anthony Hot Line. I got a prerecorded message (by George), telling me to call either of the two other phone numbers that are given. Or, you can leave a message at the tone.

Gosh George...I just might have had important information to the whereabouts on your Granddaughter. If I leave a message, when do you plan on calling be back?? This week? Next week? I would have called the other numbers you listed....but damn...that was my last quarter! Oh well....if you were really serious about looking for Caylee...ALIVE, and wanted my "tip", I guess you or someone else should've picked up the phone.     

That's cause no one took them up on that position they were looking to fill ....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: October 26, 2008, 06:26:39 PM »

SeeYaByeeeeeeeeee

Absolutely, Mammy.  Casey is alive, so the hair has to be from Caylee.  I am getting the impression that some of the posters feel that the DNA from the hair in the trunk is the only DNA that LE has.  I am quite certain that LE has more DNA than we can imagine.  They know who Caylee's father is and they have been collecting DNA for months now.  They probably have profiles on everyone involved.  I think they probably had to get official DNA tests from the family members recently, so that their DNA evidence would be admissable in court.  If they didn't obtain the original DNA through the legally correct procedures the forensic results could be thrown out.  Now that subpoenas were used for DNA, they can submit all of their findings and comparisons to the court during the trial.  LE has much more than the mitochondrial DNA from Caylee's hair in the trunk.

Yes I feel that LE has much more.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: October 26, 2008, 06:27:36 PM »

It doesn't surprise me, but then I've never had any trust in any of them.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: October 26, 2008, 06:30:57 PM »

Chuck
Thanks for passing on the info. That is just so wrong on so many levels. Did George give you info on how to donate to the new "foundation"?

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: October 26, 2008, 06:34:14 PM »

Chuck
Thanks for passing on the info. That is just so wrong on so many levels. Did George give you info on how to donate to the new "foundation"?

You know, I am surprised that information was not in the message Chuck got when he called the tip line!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1110 on: October 26, 2008, 06:35:07 PM »

Ok... I know this is Way  
But was Not sure how to communicate it w/o being even more off topic asking for E-mail addy etc.  Just some thing(s) that Flossy  may want to save  or ignore   

I'm still waiting for the release of documents (if they ever are) that tell what the heck was done to Casey's' car once it got back to the Anthony house  and before LE  impounded it.

OH and is this a proper  graphic for Denial ??   

OldFart, are you getting fresh with me???

Just kidding!  If you click on the little blue messenger icon in my profile, it has my e-mail, if that helps.   Now you've really got me curious!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: October 26, 2008, 06:37:01 PM »

Chuck

You know, I am surprised that information was not in the message Chuck got when he called the tip line!

I sorta figured that would have been the first part of the message..

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1112 on: October 26, 2008, 06:37:10 PM »

This might be OT, but why do people think that CA has been the breadwinner in the A's family.  Didn't George retire from the police dept. thus earning him a pension?  And hasn't he been working?
George was allowed to resign...usually code for "resign or we'll fire you", so I doubt he'd be entitled to a pension. Seems he had anger management issues (Dad, meet plate-glass window. Window, meet Dad.)
How do you know this? Link please? I know I read Rick, Cindy's brother stated the reason would come out in the trial. He aslo stated about the plate glass window, but didn't believe the two were connected. The window incident happened after he left the police department...no?
my mistake re: the window. But, Rick did say he was more or less forced to resign.

But still, ya think he has anger issues?

I just spent the afternoon rereading some stuff around the web.  I will give the exact quote and location in a minute.  Rick said he resigned from the force because Cindy wanted him to eventually take over her father's car dealership.  He said another family member had a successful dealership and Cindy was envious of the lifestyle it afforded them.  Then George had the argument with his father in law and the window issue happened.  George then tried to run his own dealership and it failed.  They lost everything and moved to Florida.

here it is:
Rick's response
Cindy wanted George to go into the car business with his dad. His dad had a nice used car lot that did pretty well. The only

thing was George couldn't get along with his dad. Within the first year they got into a fight at the lot and George put his

father through a plate glass window. George was asked to leave. George then started his own used car lot as he bought up a

small one a few miles from his dad's. He second mortgaged his and Cindy's home and when the lot went under they lost their

home in Niles, Ohio. They then moved to Florida and assumed a mortgage at their present location. This is 100 percent true.
I know them personally. Believe me they are really stupid.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/so...F57ESH2VME/p36

Another little tidbit.

Earlier post was correct. Cindy no longer wanted George to work in law enforcement. Unknown to cindy, and against her wishes, George applied for a position with the Orlando Sheriffs Office. One day while George was out, a couple of Deputy's came to their home. Cyndi was home (remember...George was not), and she answered the door. The SO was there to speak with George about his job application. This was the first time Cyndi knew that he had gone behind her back, and applied....anyway!

All I can say, is that George told me "The crap hit the fan!"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: October 26, 2008, 06:37:10 PM »

Ok... I know this is Way  
But was Not sure how to communicate it w/o being even more off topic asking for E-mail addy etc.  Just some thing(s) that Flossy  may want to save  or ignore   

I'm still waiting for the release of documents (if they ever are) that tell what the heck was done to Casey's' car once it got back to the Anthony house  and before LE  impounded it.

Just kidding!  If you click on the little blue messenger icon in my profile, it has my e-mail, if that helps.   Now you've really got me curious!

Flossy, If you right click on the pictures, you can save them and use them in your messages, etc.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: October 26, 2008, 06:38:08 PM »

Colt - they know Caylee's not alive, they are just going through the motions for the defense.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: October 26, 2008, 06:38:51 PM »

You know, I would consider the Anthony's home to be rather modest and they don't have expensive clothing or furniture, yet Caylee seem to have everything and more for a two year old.  If Casey did not work and she did not start stealing money until the end, then Cindy must have provided all those things to Caylee. 

A1 ... I believe that Cindy's world revolved around Caylee ... she loved her grandaughter with all her heart and ... Caylee loved Cindy and ... Casey resented that relationship.
________

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Complete Text Of Casey Anthony's Jailhouse Phone Call
Mother-Daughter Exchange Harsh Words In Missing Girl Mystery
POSTED: 6:34 pm EDT July 25, 2008
UPDATED: 3:42 pm EDT July 28, 2008

"Nobody is saying anything bad about you," Kristina said. "Your family is with you 100 percent."

"No they're not," Casey Anthony said. "That is (expletive) because I just watched the (expletive) news and heard everything that my mom said. Nobody in my own family is on my side."

"Yes they are," Kristina said.

"They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back," Casey Anthony said. "And you know what, that is all I care about right now."

http://www.local6.com/news/16993169/detail.html

++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1116 on: October 26, 2008, 06:40:44 PM »

Ok... I know this is Way  

Flossy, If you right click on the pictures, you can save them and use them in your messages, etc.

DOH!!  That went way over my head!  For some reason I thought it might have had to do with what I had asked Rob about earlier.   Thanks, mammy and thanks, OldFart!!  I love the one with the purse!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: October 26, 2008, 06:42:08 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

IT HAS JUST BEEN REVEALED WHERE GEORGE HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR CAYLEE

EDIT:  removed head up a** photo because it's disturbing, lol 

« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 06:54:25 PM by klaasend » Logged

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1118 on: October 26, 2008, 06:42:09 PM »

Chuck

Maybe one of the Anthony's will read this forum....and update their phone message.

Chuck
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: October 26, 2008, 06:43:35 PM »

This might be OT, but why do people think that CA has been the breadwinner in the A's family.  Didn't George retire from the police dept. thus earning him a pension?  And hasn't he been working?
George was allowed to resign...usually code for "resign or we'll fire you", so I doubt he'd be entitled to a pension. Seems he had anger management issues (Dad, meet plate-glass window. Window, meet Dad.)
How do you know this? Link please? I know I read Rick, Cindy's brother stated the reason would come out in the trial. He aslo stated about the plate glass window, but didn't believe the two were connected. The window incident happened after he left the police department...no?
my mistake re: the window. But, Rick did say he was more or less forced to resign.

But still, ya think he has anger issues?

I just spent the afternoon rereading some stuff around the web.  I will give the exact quote and location in a minute.  Rick said he resigned from the force because Cindy wanted him to eventually take over her father's car dealership.  He said another family member had a successful dealership and Cindy was envious of the lifestyle it afforded them.  Then George had the argument with his father in law and the window issue happened.  George then tried to run his own dealership and it failed.  They lost everything and moved to Florida.

here it is:
Rick's response
Cindy wanted George to go into the car business with his dad. His dad had a nice used car lot that did pretty well. The only

thing was George couldn't get along with his dad. Within the first year they got into a fight at the lot and George put his

father through a plate glass window. George was asked to leave. George then started his own used car lot as he bought up a

small one a few miles from his dad's. He second mortgaged his and Cindy's home and when the lot went under they lost their

home in Niles, Ohio. They then moved to Florida and assumed a mortgage at their present location. This is 100 percent true.
I know them personally. Believe me they are really stupid.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/so...F57ESH2VME/p36

Another little tidbit.

Earlier post was correct. Cindy no longer wanted George to work in law enforcement. Unknown to cindy, and against her wishes, George applied for a position with the Orlando Sheriffs Office. One day while George was out, a couple of Deputy's came to their home. Cyndi was home (remember...George was not), and she answered the door. The SO was there to speak with George about his job application. This was the first time Cyndi knew that he had gone behind her back, and applied....anyway!

All I can say, is that George told me "The crap hit the fan!"

Colt45 - I am amazed at the amount of information that you have after just having three conversations with George.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.