March 28, 2024, 04:29:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305909 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: October 26, 2008, 07:13:30 PM »

Just made a new graphic just for this occasion:

Welcome to the cage, Tevye!

I love it!!!!:)

Hey George!!!    Where's Caylee!!!

aww, thanks! Been busy with graphics today.
A-1 .. see I put the cat back just for you! (in a smaller size)
sorry for O/T

Gotta love the kitty!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: October 26, 2008, 07:14:39 PM »

<snipped>

2. I'm not a linky person. If I have something REALLY BIG to share, of course I will include the link. But for just general speculation....no links. I am a nonparticipating (for the most part) member of another board where one couldn't even say "the sun is shining" without certain posters demanding a link. Which is why I don't participate there much.

Neither am I.

Welcome to the cage Tevye

Janet

Janet - do you realize how much we all rely on you for your vast collection of data?  I can't even imagine what your filing system looks like.  I wonder if ALE has ever tried to get into your hard drive.

SS ... unlike some other Monkey's who researched for the Natalee Holloway case ... I have never been hacked.  However ... I did received a very interesting email from someone connected to the case at the beginning of this summer ... someone I never gave my email address to.  That is a story within itself and ... I will share it sometime.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: October 26, 2008, 07:16:36 PM »

Wowsa!!!  I almost had to had the heinlich manuver!!!!!

You OK?

That's what you get for eating in between meals.  A1 ... how are you gonna keep that Size 1 (or some other obscene number) figure.

Janet

(I wasn't eating, didn't you see that???)

A1 ... what happened?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: October 26, 2008, 07:17:32 PM »

<snipped>

2. I'm not a linky person. If I have something REALLY BIG to share, of course I will include the link. But for just general speculation....no links. I am a nonparticipating (for the most part) member of another board where one couldn't even say "the sun is shining" without certain posters demanding a link. Which is why I don't participate there much.

Neither am I.

Janet

Janet - do you realize how much we all rely on you for your vast collection of data?  I can't even imagine what your filing system looks like.  I wonder if ALE has ever tried to get into your hard drive.

SS ... unlike some other Monkey's who researched for the Natalee Holloway case ... I have never been hacked.  However ... I did received a very interesting email from someone connected to the case at the beginning of this summer ... someone I never gave my email address to.  That is a story within itself and ... I will share it sometime.

Janet

Do tell Janet, do tell...

I had my email wiped out after I made a few comments on the front page last May.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: October 26, 2008, 07:17:47 PM »

Wowsa!!!  I almost had to had the heinlich manuver!!!!!

You OK?

That's what you get for eating in between meals.  A1 ... how are you gonna keep that Size 1 (or some other obscene number) figure.

Janet

(I wasn't eating, didn't you see that???)

A1 ... what happened?

Janet
Janet, you are too nice for me to tell you, lets just say it needed the size 3X boxer underwear!!!!!!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: October 26, 2008, 07:18:36 PM »

Good night sweet monkeys!

Hey George! Tell the truth! Where's Caylee?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: October 26, 2008, 07:18:52 PM »

I can't wait for the prosecution to question the A's about all this crap..I'd love to know who they were speaking of when they said they knew who had Caylee and they were closing in on them, and I want them to produce the picture of ZG, Casey and Caylee....these are just a couple of things.

Also weren't the A's supposed to see their evil offspring this weekend?

Oh believe me-i am right there with you! George also says that Caylee has been moved nine times and that he has been to the places...i want to here WHERE they were and WHEN he was there. He disgusts me.  I am waiting on the pics ....These "people" make my blood boil.  Oh no they aren't going to visit Princess Pants On Fire-they know they are being recorded and what can they say that isn't a lie?

I would not be surprised, at sometime, to see obstruction charges against them.   Oh, I thought for sure I read they were going to see her this weekend....perhaps I was reading about some previous scheduled visit....

Oh i hope they do visit. I wouldn't mind listening to it .. !!  And yes-i am waiting for charges on all of them. i wish they would hurry ..lol
I've been hoping that their house/phone was bugged. Now that should make for interesting listening! .... 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1167 on: October 26, 2008, 07:19:13 PM »

bikerbev.. this question might seem to have an obvious answer, but do we know for certain that GA was "hiding" his gun?

(I do admit it's an odd place to keep a gun.. it was in a wheel well, right?  I'm not a gun owner, and never will be. My dad was, though.. he kept a gun in his own car, under the driver's seat. He wasn't hiding it per se.. that's just where he kept it.  I don't know why people need to drive around with a gun, but that's just me.  )
I can understand hiding a gun under your driver's seat.  People have the impression that if they 'need' it, they can get to it faster if it's under the seat.  But in a wheel well?  That ridiculous.  If someone was robbing you what are you gonna say, "hey wait buddy, I gotta get in my wheel well for my weapon?"  As colt45 says, nobody knew GA had the gun but GA so obviously he was hiding it from the rest of his family.  If he would have hid it under the driver's seat, possibly someone would have discovered it, correct and his secret would have been revealed, although it was anyway.

Who said the gun was going to be used for protection?? Enough clues from me. You guy's did read some of my earlier posts...didn't you??
I read your posts and responded, you were asked point blank by another poster and you didn't answer but are still alluding to it "in code".  I'm just sayin'....

So, you called in about the gun and you either know who sold it to him or someone who saw the paperwork where he registered it.

Hot, Cold, Warm???
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: October 26, 2008, 07:19:42 PM »

Night Tater!!!!!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: October 26, 2008, 07:20:59 PM »

<snipped>

Neither am I.

Janet

Janet

I had my email wiped out after I made a few comments on the front page last May.

There are some creepy people out there who make it their mission to track down members of forums- I speak from experience.  Apparently it's not that hard to do once they get any info on you. Be sure to change screen names if you go to more than one site, would be my advice.  Take care
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1170 on: October 26, 2008, 07:21:39 PM »

bikerbev.. this question might seem to have an obvious answer, but do we know for certain that GA was "hiding" his gun?

(I do admit it's an odd place to keep a gun.. it was in a wheel well, right?  I'm not a gun owner, and never will be. My dad was, though.. he kept a gun in his own car, under the driver's seat. He wasn't hiding it per se.. that's just where he kept it.  I don't know why people need to drive around with a gun, but that's just me.  )
I can understand hiding a gun under your driver's seat.  People have the impression that if they 'need' it, they can get to it faster if it's under the seat.  But in a wheel well?  That ridiculous.  If someone was robbing you what are you gonna say, "hey wait buddy, I gotta get in my wheel well for my weapon?"  As colt45 says, nobody knew GA had the gun but GA so obviously he was hiding it from the rest of his family.  If he would have hid it under the driver's seat, possibly someone would have discovered it, correct and his secret would have been revealed, although it was anyway.

Who said the gun was going to be used for protection?? Enough clues from me. You guy's did read some of my earlier posts...didn't you??
That's one heck of a messy way to end it.  Couldn't he think of some better way?
why would George kill himself?    I would think maybe this points to evidence of guilt.  I'd be tempted to shoot KC before myself, unless I knew I was going to go to jail right along with her because I helped her.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: October 26, 2008, 07:22:25 PM »

Maybe one of the Anthony's will read this forum....and update their phone message.

Chuck

George said he is searchin 24/7 he is a very busy man yanno. i bet he doesn't have time to read the monkeys..

I can't wait for the prosecution to question the A's about all this crap..I'd love to know who they were speaking of when they said they knew who had Caylee and they were closing in on them, and I want them to produce the picture of ZG, Casey and Caylee....these are just a couple of things.

Oh believe me-i am right there with you! George also says that Caylee has been moved nine times and that he has been to the places...i want to here WHERE they were and WHEN he was there. He disgusts me.  I am waiting on the pics ....These "people" make my blood boil.  Oh no they aren't going to visit Princess Pants On Fire-they know they are being recorded and what can they say that isn't a lie?

I missed that statement from George. Do you know where I can find it?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: October 26, 2008, 07:22:52 PM »

Sweet dreams-Tater 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: October 26, 2008, 07:23:27 PM »

<snipped>

Neither am I.

Janet

Janet

Not ready to share yet ... the incident is still in the process of being looked into.

SS ... make sure and back up your hard drive and save any important emails.

Janet

_____

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: October 26, 2008, 07:24:09 PM »

Maybe one of the Anthony's will read this forum....and update their phone message.

Chuck

George said he is searchin 24/7 he is a very busy man yanno. i bet he doesn't have time to read the monkeys..

I missed that statement from George. Do you know where I can find it?

it was in an interview-not long ago-let me go look for ya...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: October 26, 2008, 07:25:30 PM »

CASEY AS A TEENAGER:

I would love to know what Casey was like during her Middle School and High School years.  Is it true that she was a cheerleader at some point?  I am betting that she used to sneak out of the house at night, that she was a typical teenage party girl who gave her parents gray hairs unless she fooled them into thinking she was at the library or in her bed each night.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: October 26, 2008, 07:26:55 PM »

<snipped>

Neither am I.

Janet

Janet

Not ready to share yet ... the incident is still in the process of being looked into.

SS ... make sure and back up your hard drive and save any important emails.

Janet

Thanks, I do that now on a regular basis.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: October 26, 2008, 07:27:00 PM »

'night Tater!

shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1178 on: October 26, 2008, 07:28:25 PM »

CASEY AS A TEENAGER:

I would love to know what Casey was like during her Middle School and High School years.  Is it true that she was a cheerleader at some point?  I am betting that she used to sneak out of the house at night, that she was a typical teenage party girl who gave her parents gray hairs unless she fooled them into thinking she was at the library or in her bed each night.

I thought I heard that she was very quiet. Not at all like she is now.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: October 26, 2008, 07:30:35 PM »

CASEY AS A TEENAGER:

There is an LE statement from one of Casey's former friends.  She is the Hispanic friend that Cindy didn't want in the house and the friend who had offered to adopt Caylee.  She talked about Casey being pretty normal in Middle School and then talked about how she changed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.