March 28, 2024, 07:48:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305928 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: October 26, 2008, 08:24:25 PM »

In the words of the infamous "MichaelJ:" tis better to be ignored than to be banned !!!!
BTW: who finds it interesting that "Father's Day" is such a big part of this case, yet, Caylee has no father? Paternity WILL solve this case; I promise! 

Mister Michael J,
This is actually profound.  Never connected those dots, even though they were sitting there the whole time.  Interesting....

Actually, I found it odd that a family who lived so close (Lee out of the home, but 1 1/4 miles away) Casey in the home) did not mark Father's Day with any type of celebration for George.

Cindy took Caylee out of town without Caylee's mother to visit Cindy's father (with a Father's Day card) and then forgot that was on Father's Day.

Odd, eh?

The fam

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: October 26, 2008, 08:24:32 PM »

OK -i have listened to all the BS i can from GA in one night. The interview was after Casey was arrested this last time. George says that he knows Caylee has been moved nine times. I cannot find it...

I feel like pullin my hair out by the roots..

Thanks for trying!
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/17/george_anthony_talks_to_news_13.html

YVW-i finally found it!! Sorry it took so long . George has given lots of interviews...lol

Thanks again

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1222 on: October 26, 2008, 08:25:29 PM »

COLT, you befriended George and now you are going to search for his Grandbaby, do you still consider him a friend?????

That a difficult question. First define "Friends". I know that George and I could have had a good friendship given different circumstances. He is a very likeable man (you had to be there). My wife thought well of him as well. Things change, and so do friends.

Yes, I took vacation time from work, so that I would be able to join the other team leaders Friday the 7th for training.  I'm praying that we will be able to find Caylee that weekend. And if not...It damn sure wont be because we didn't try! Not only do the Anthony's need Catlee home, but I'm sure the Nation of caring people do as well.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: October 26, 2008, 08:27:49 PM »

I just found it, it's on the Channel 13 website.

Yes, click on SEE ALL VIDEO on the right hand side then scroll down to George Anthony Speaks.

http://www.cfnews13.com/default.aspx

Thanks so much klaas! i thought i was goin to have a nervous breakdown!! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: October 26, 2008, 08:27:58 PM »

COLT, you befriended George and now you are going to search for his Grandbaby, do you still consider him a friend?????

That a difficult question. First define "Friends". I know that George and I could have had a good friendship given different circumstances. He is a very likeable man (you had to be there). My wife thought well of him as well. Things change, and so do friends.

Yes, I took vacation time from work, so that I would be able to join the other team leaders Friday the 7th for training.  I'm praying that we will be able to find Caylee that weekend. And if not...It damn sure wont be because we didn't try! Not only do the Anthony's need Catlee home, but I'm sure the Nation of caring people do as well.

I just wondered and Im not saying it is wrong, but I would think he would need you now more than ever.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: October 26, 2008, 08:28:24 PM »

If this is true, this would have been after I called NeJame's office.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: October 26, 2008, 08:29:06 PM »

Howdies! Does anyone, other than myself, see this connection:  Remember that Freudian? slip that "I" kept harping on when Cindy refers to Caylee as her grandson?  Well, I think I figured it out. The "son" part was LEE!!!!!   TY

I saw it but couldn't make hide nor hair of it's meaning.Sorry!

Tater, I 'fully' understand your sentiments, but, situations like this are some DEEP sh*t! I go deep...real deep. I've tossed around Cindy's "grandson" fluke and that is the only thing that makes any sense to me. She only has one grandchild; where did the grandson thing even enter her mind? It didn't 'enter' her mind..it was already there! Lee is the dad!

I'm not even going there Mike!jmo...

me neither.....

There's  lots of  reasons imo why Casey has kept the father's identity a secret..........She seems pretty promiscious so could have been a one night stand with a transient sort of guy whom she could never get in touch with again ,someone she had just hooked up with in a bar or there may have been several guys in the loop,again she slept with them all within a short timeframe,but no real comittment there or the guy may have been a thouroughly bad egg, a true no mark, in which case she wouldnt want him revealed under any circumstances

I think its a huge and unfair leap to assume there has been incest within this family.............and based on what??
Leonard  Padilla............ who as I see it totally mis-understood the dna process he was using to allude to a family member being Caylee's bio father.

I agree with an earlier poster, who reminded us that when Padilla made his claim..........Lee's dna was not available for comparison.  As I see it mitrochondrial testing was done in the absence of the hair root, where if present or not too degraded would have yielded nuclear dna which is inherited from both parents.   Identification of the owner of the hair was the aim, paternity didnt come into it.

The dynamics of this family are admittedly weird  ...................but this sort of speculation imho is uncalled for.

Puts tin hat on

two very nice monkeys have repeatedly explained how this could be possible without LA's DNA  so, NOT uncalled for, IMO.  I appreciate the fact people don't "want to go there" and I understand why, I just don't think it's fair to try to shut down the speculation that it's possible.  It's okay to disagree, not okay to tell somebody their speculation is uncalled for.  (I'm not meaning to sound hateful, so please don't take it that way)  I just thought maybe you'd missed earlier posts about it.  I'm also not just referring to you because this has been brought up almost as much as KC lies. (ok, not that much, but close).

O4Bull ... shoperoo believez speculation the Lee Anthony is "uncalled for".  I believe that speculation without a credible source ... without an official or family source ... is crossing the line of speculation and "will not go there".

However ... that is our opinion and we are entitle to our opinions.  ]Neither one of us has even implied that discussion regarding this topic whould be "shut down".

I do not know who shoperoo is and ... did not see her/his original post ... only the one you quotes.  However ... her thoughts on the topic do reflect mine.  It is comforting to know that I am not alone with my opinion on the topic.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: October 26, 2008, 08:32:00 PM »

OK -i have listened to all the BS i can from GA in one night. The interview was after Casey was arrested this last time. George says that he knows Caylee has been moved nine times. I cannot find it...

I feel like pullin my hair out by the roots..

Don't pull your hair out!!   I remember him saying she had been  moved but I do not remember the amount of times...but it strike me as an excessive amount..so if you heard none and I am that was what he said

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1228 on: October 26, 2008, 08:32:30 PM »

I just wondered and Im not saying it is wrong, but I would think he would need you now more than ever.

Can't help....he has closed the door to all outsiders. Remember: "You can lead a horse to water......."
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: October 26, 2008, 08:33:13 PM »

Can't help....he has closed the door to all outsiders. Remember: "You can lead a horse to water......."
That's true.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: October 26, 2008, 08:34:04 PM »

Chuck, I have never spoken directly to you on this forum before, and I know you have endured a lot by your admitting to having a "relationship" with George, no matter how fleeting that was.

But I would like to thank you for your future efforts with TES in November. I, along with (as you say) a whole nation are waiting for Caylee to be brought back and given the proper resting place that she so richly deserves.

Best wishes to you and TES!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: October 26, 2008, 08:34:07 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: October 26, 2008, 08:34:48 PM »

FOUND IT!!!

GEORGE ANTHONY - NINE DIFFERENT LOCATIONS

Dress Similar To Caylee's Found
Saturday, October 18, 2008 6:12:50 AM

The family's private investigator is looking into multiple potential sightings of Caylee, 3, around the country, including New York and South Carolina, Anthony said.

"We've been getting info out about Puerto Rico, because we believe that's where she is, but the info I've gotten over the last three months is that my granddaughter has been to nine different locations," Anthony told News 13.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/17/george_anthony_talks_to_news_13.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1233 on: October 26, 2008, 08:35:42 PM »

I notice that every witness at one time or another has mentioned that Casey states Caylee was spending time at Coco Beach.  That is quit a distance I know from everything, but there are pictures from an friends outing to Coco as well.  Just thinking outload.

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1234 on: October 26, 2008, 08:36:07 PM »

Let me add: If George was in trouble, and called me for help (he has both #), and it was LEGAL, I'd be there in less than one hour....at any given time.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: October 26, 2008, 08:36:52 PM »

littleone - here it is....

George Anthony Talks To News 13
George Anthony, the grandfather of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, spoke exclusively with News 13 Thursday about the family's latest efforts to find his granddaughter.

Anthony said his family has been cleared by a judge to access all 5,000 tips recorded by the Orange County Sheriff's Office tip line.

This comes after the judge in the case denied the defense's motion to preserve forensic evidence. See previous story.

Anthony added they are disturbed by the fact the Sheriff's Office shut down the tip line in mid-august.

The family's private investigator is looking into multiple potential sightings of Caylee, 3, around the country, including New York and South Carolina, Anthony said.

"We've been getting info out about Puerto Rico, because we believe that's where she is, but the info I've gotten over the last three months is that my granddaughter has been to nine different locations," Anthony told News 13.

Anthony is working to find a new location for the Kid Finder's Network command center, where you can find the Caylee Anthony information billboard, as well as information on other missing children.

Complaints by protestors have forced the billboard off of four different properties.

Lawyer: Caylee Is Alive
As the search for Caylee continues, the controversial question of whether she is dead or alive remains up in the air.

Authorities have said they believe she is dead, but the family disagrees. However, Todd Black, a spokesperson for Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said on CNN Headline News earlier in the week that Caylee is dead.

"This is a very serious case involving -- not just involving the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony," Black said.

Black later told News 13 in a phone interview his statement was in reference to the way the case was being talked about, and was taken completely out of context.

Black hung up when News 13 asked him further questions.

Baez also spoke out, saying he was upset at all the attention the comment has received, and insisting his office still believes Caylee is alive.

"The only reason I am here responding to this is because we have a missing child, and I don't want anyone to stop looking for Caylee because they think that we think she's deceased," Baez said.

Baez added they have new information of recent Caylee sightings, and they have been passing it on to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Casey In Protective Custody
Casey Anthony is being held under level one protective custody at the Orange County Jail's female detention center.

Protective custody is normally used in high profile cases.

While in jail, Casey will spend her days in a cell by herself, without inmate contact. She will be allowed out of her cell for one hour per day to take a shower, sit in the dayroom and make phone calls.

Additional time out of the cell can be granted at the discretion of the officers.

Visits with Casey's attorney are allowed at any time. So far, the only visit scheduled was one by Baez Wednesday night.

Possible Prison Time
If Anthony is convicted of the multiple charges against her, she could be looking at major prison time.

Anthony could even face the death penalty for the first-degree murder charge.

She could also be sentenced to a maximum of 30 years for aggravated child abuse, another 30 years for aggravated manslaughter of a child, and five additional years for each of the four counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer.

That does not include the charges of check fraud against Casey Anthony.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: October 26, 2008, 08:37:08 PM »

KLAAS ...

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: October 26, 2008, 08:39:22 PM »

KLAAS ...

hmmm.. I scrolled back, did not see Klaas say anything. What did I miss?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: October 26, 2008, 08:39:34 PM »

KLAAS ...

Looks like lot's of us found it! 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: October 26, 2008, 08:39:38 PM »

I would be interested to know a psychologist/psychiatrist's opinion of how a "sociopath" (Casey) will soon react to the lack of human contact, withdrawl from her phone, withdrawl from her computer, and what this will do to her ... also how it will effect her psyche being a bug in a glass box ....

She already knows the general public is "name calling" and talking about her and she can't read it and keep up to date on the internet .... She no longer can read "how close" LE may or may not be getting and what TES will find when they search ......

She only has her "thoughts" to entertain her .....

People can say she is a narcissist and she "doesn't care" ... but I would think things will start to play havoc in her head ....  I wonder what professional opinion thinks may happen to her ... mentally ... or what (if anything) we can expect from her next ....
I was reading the transcript of KC & LA's jail phone call and in it she says that JB recorded television programs for her so she could watch them and see what people(news reporters, NG, etc) were saying about her.  She also said JB thought she could enjoy "a laugh". 
He may do it again?  I'd also love to know what a Dr. would say though.

I'd like to invite her to surf on over to this site so she can see what people REALLY think of her....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.