March 28, 2024, 03:52:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305981 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: October 26, 2008, 08:40:15 PM »

OK -i have listened to all the BS i can from GA in one night. The interview was after Casey was arrested this last time. George says that he knows Caylee has been moved nine times. I cannot find it...

I feel like pullin my hair out by the roots..

Don't pull your hair out!!   I remember him saying she had been  moved but I do not remember the amount of times...but it strike me as an excessive amount..so if you heard none and I am that was what he said

George Anthony Talks To News 13

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/17/george_anthony_talks_to_news_13.html

"We've been getting info out about Puerto Rico, because we believe that's where she is, but the info I've gotten over the last three months is that my granddaughter has been to nine different locations," Anthony told News 13.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: October 26, 2008, 08:41:09 PM »

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: October 26, 2008, 08:41:14 PM »

I notice that every witness at one time or another has mentioned that Casey states Caylee was spending time at Coco Beach.  That is quit a distance I know from everything, but there are pictures from an friends outing to Coco as well.  Just thinking outload.

She mentions a lot of places but according to her cell phone pings she never left the Orlando area .
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: October 26, 2008, 08:44:28 PM »

ok, so this is O/T but it's funny, I went to see my mom at the nursing home dressed as a vampire and they were all in Church, but the Pastor said "come on in" so I handed out candy as I sang "The Old Rugged Cross",,,,,,,,,,well it takes all kinds, right????
You are sooo sweet to do that (and a funny girl kitty).  At least they weren't singing "Amazing Grace" (saved a wretch like me) LOL

Thank you, that was the second song, actually!!!

A1,I think what you do is so wonderful.My brother spent the last few years of his life in a Veteran's Home here in Alabama ,and they loved people that visited on Holidays.
You are why I came out of lurk mode today.I've been thinking about the last time I saw my youngest Grandchild..1 year ago this week.Kissed his litte feet as we said good bye,not knowing that 10 days later I would see him again in ICU on life support because of neglect and abuse.I didn't kiss him that day cause he was so beaten up I dared not cause him any more pain.I will never forget the gut wrenching pain that caused our family.you see I had lost my only child 2years before that and that baby was new hope.I'm sorry for rambling ,but I hate the Anthony's right now.They have lost a gift we all would have gladly accepted and loved.(Sorry Klass for going off topic..I'm done with my rant)In the words of Carpe...I hate them all.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: October 26, 2008, 08:44:51 PM »

I would be interested to know a psychologist/psychiatrist's opinion of how a "sociopath" (Casey) will soon react to the lack of human contact, withdrawl from her phone, withdrawl from her computer, and what this will do to her ... also how it will effect her psyche being a bug in a glass box ....

She already knows the general public is "name calling" and talking about her and she can't read it and keep up to date on the internet .... She no longer can read "how close" LE may or may not be getting and what TES will find when they search ......

She only has her "thoughts" to entertain her .....

People can say she is a narcissist and she "doesn't care" ... but I would think things will start to play havoc in her head ....  I wonder what professional opinion thinks may happen to her ... mentally ... or what (if anything) we can expect from her next ....
I was reading the transcript of KC & LA's jail phone call and in it she says that JB recorded television programs for her so she could watch them and see what people(news reporters, NG, etc) were saying about her.  She also said JB thought she could enjoy "a laugh". 
He may do it again?  I'd also love to know what a Dr. would say though.

I am sure JB is keeping her informed as it is all part of their lame ass defense Everytime I think about JB saying, once Casey can tell her story we will shake out heads and say not I understand.....may my tongue ROT outta my mouth before I say that. I will never understand this evil young creature called Casey, she has told her storie(s) and all were proved to be bold faced lies.....she was released on bond to help look for Caylee...never happened. She was offered limited immunity to tell the LE where Caylee was...never happened...but what did happen, is her ass is  in jail and she had a murder 1 indictment against her.  My fear is double fold...one that Caylee will never be found and 2. that some do gooder on the jury will hold out against murder 1 and the jury rather than be deadlocked will convicted her on manslaughter.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1245 on: October 26, 2008, 08:45:41 PM »

I know I am way behind and trying to play catch up.  RE: the gun, I was thinking that he didn't park his car/truck in the garage, but in the drive, thus not in the house.

People keep commenting about the Anthony's not having any friends backing them up.  At first their house was overflowing with people.  I think they stopped coming around because of all the publicity surrounding the family.  (or the release of information).  We don't know if they call every day.  And the Anthony's leave for interviews, etc.  Please don't pounce on me, I in no way support these people. Also maybe they can't accept the truth of Caylee's death.  In their mind a dead body might have been in the trunk, but not Caylee's. With Casey's bizarre behavior, "what have you done", they might have thought any number of things.   

I have a comment about Casey.  I get the impression that before she had Caylee that she was a shy, loner type.  Didn't party, etc.  With this in mind I think her mental condition resulted from PPD that was left unchecked.  It was after she gave birth that all the manic behavior began.  I know the forum has spoken about her being a psysiopath.  Bipolar Mania can produce a lot of similar behaviors.  I had to live with someone who had this condition.  She would lie through her teeth, lived in a different reality than me.  She would become very sexually uninhibited, use alcohol or street drugs.  Although she didn't steal she could convince people to give her stuff or do things for her.  I think the Anthony's let her get away with all the crap because they knew she was mentally ill, thus not responsible.  When Casey began to pull away and possibly threaten taking Caylee, this is when I think they quit making excuses for her. 

Excuse the rambling, just saying....

are you suggesting that PPD could last almost 3 years? 

PPD left untreated can lead to more serious mental illness, bipolar, psychosis. 
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1246 on: October 26, 2008, 08:45:52 PM »

COLT, you befriended George and now you are going to search for his Grandbaby, do you still consider him a friend?????

That a difficult question. First define "Friends". I know that George and I could have had a good friendship given different circumstances. He is a very likeable man (you had to be there). My wife thought well of him as well. Things change, and so do friends.

Yes, I took vacation time from work, so that I would be able to join the other team leaders Friday the 7th for training.  I'm praying that we will be able to find Caylee that weekend. And if not...It damn sure wont be because we didn't try! Not only do the Anthony's need Catlee home, but I'm sure the Nation of caring people do as well.

Chuck, I have never spoken directly to you on this forum before, and I know you have endured a lot by your admitting to having a "relationship" with George, no matter how fleeting that was.

But I would like to thank you for your future efforts with TES in November. I, along with (as you say) a whole nation are waiting for Caylee to be brought back and given the proper resting place that she so richly deserves.

Best wishes to you and TES!

Thank you Brandi. That was very nice of you to say this.

I didn't come to this forum to be popular. I came here because of a common goal with others here.....Finding Caylee. Also to share my opinions, and insights, and hear those from others. No one here needs to like them. Understand them. Or agree with them. Or even believe them. But somewhere here, there just might be a few here that do.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: October 26, 2008, 08:46:10 PM »

Just when i was about to give up...i FOUND it...

George talking about Caylee being moved nine times-and he has been to all of them

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/17/george_anthony_talks_to_news_13.html

first link on the right!! 

You are one determined little one

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: October 26, 2008, 08:47:22 PM »

Let me add: If George was in trouble, and called me for help (he has both #), and it was LEGAL, I'd be there in less than one hour....at any given time.

I admire your willingness to reach out to someone in need...
I have wondered for a while now and am going to go ahead and ask you this question...if you do not want to answer I understand. You and your wife met George and if I remember correctly, Cindy as well...Did your wife walk away from this meeting with the same feelings as you did about George and Cindy ? And how does your wife feel about the situation now?
Sorry for being so nosy...I am a monkey after all....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1249 on: October 26, 2008, 08:48:08 PM »

bikerbev.. this question might seem to have an obvious answer, but do we know for certain that GA was "hiding" his gun?

(I do admit it's an odd place to keep a gun.. it was in a wheel well, right?  I'm not a gun owner, and never will be. My dad was, though.. he kept a gun in his own car, under the driver's seat. He wasn't hiding it per se.. that's just where he kept it.  I don't know why people need to drive around with a gun, but that's just me.  )
I can understand hiding a gun under your driver's seat.  People have the impression that if they 'need' it, they can get to it faster if it's under the seat.  But in a wheel well?  That ridiculous.  If someone was robbing you what are you gonna say, "hey wait buddy, I gotta get in my wheel well for my weapon?"  As colt45 says, nobody knew GA had the gun but GA so obviously he was hiding it from the rest of his family.  If he would have hid it under the driver's seat, possibly someone would have discovered it, correct and his secret would have been revealed, although it was anyway.

Who said the gun was going to be used for protection?? Enough clues from me. You guy's did read some of my earlier posts...didn't you??
I read your posts and responded, you were asked point blank by another poster and you didn't answer but are still alluding to it "in code".  I'm just sayin'....

So, you called in about the gun and you either know who sold it to him or someone who saw the paperwork where he registered it.

Hot, Cold, Warm???

Did you read this one?

Not all security postions require firearms. I believe the job at Disney was unarmed. (nearly all are unarmed). No, I'm not liscenced to sell firearms. Yes, I privately carry a Colt 45 with my Florida State Firearm license.

I believe the person at the gun shop are the ones that gave LE the tip. If they had known the mental state George was in, by law, they would have never released the gun to him. My time line will show, that the information/knowledge/concerns I had, came after LE confiscated the firearm from George that night. Much deeper than mere speculations.
NO, not before I posted above.  Do you still feel that George is a suicide or homicide risk?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: October 26, 2008, 08:48:48 PM »

I will start posting alot but tonight I have to leave to watch the Phillies.  Thanks everyone. Talk to you tomorrow.  Have a good night.

Hi Darby...welcome....you could come here and watch with my hubby

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: October 26, 2008, 08:48:53 PM »

ok, so this is O/T but it's funny, I went to see my mom at the nursing home dressed as a vampire and they were all in Church, but the Pastor said "come on in" so I handed out candy as I sang "The Old Rugged Cross",,,,,,,,,,well it takes all kinds, right????
You are sooo sweet to do that (and a funny girl kitty).  At least they weren't singing "Amazing Grace" (saved a wretch like me) LOL

A1,I think what you do is so wonderful.My brother spent the last few years of his life in a Veteran's Home here in Alabama ,and they loved people that visited on Holidays.
You are why I came out of lurk mode today.I've been thinking about the last time I saw my youngest Grandchild..1 year ago this week.Kissed his litte feet as we said good bye,not knowing that 10 days later I would see him again in ICU on life support because of neglect and abuse.I didn't kiss him that day cause he was so beaten up I dared not cause him any more pain.I will never forget the gut wrenching pain that caused our family.you see I had lost my only child 2years before that and that baby was new hope.I'm sorry for rambling ,but I hate the Anthony's right now.They have lost a gift we all would have gladly accepted and loved.(Sorry Klass for going off topic..I'm done with my rant)In the words of Carpe...I hate them all.

Bless you, that is so sad, I hope you find peace somewhere.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1252 on: October 26, 2008, 08:49:05 PM »

I notice that every witness at one time or another has mentioned that Casey states Caylee was spending time at Coco Beach.  That is quit a distance I know from everything, but there are pictures from an friends outing to Coco as well.  Just thinking outload.

She mentions a lot of places but according to her cell phone pings she never left the Orlando area .
Just because her cell phone did not ping does not mean she did not leave Orlando.  There was nearly an entire day without any pings at all.  I leave my cell phone behind sometimes when I do not want to be bothered.  Just going through all the places she mentioned, and remembering the experts advice that there is a little truth in every lie.  Not saying that I think Coco to be a point of interest, but did find it interesting that every witness mentions it meaning that Casey thought it important enough to mention to each of them at one time or another.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: October 26, 2008, 08:49:52 PM »

I would be interested to know a psychologist/psychiatrist's opinion of how a "sociopath" (Casey) will soon react to the lack of human contact, withdrawl from her phone, withdrawl from her computer, and what this will do to her ... also how it will effect her psyche being a bug in a glass box ....

She already knows the general public is "name calling" and talking about her and she can't read it and keep up to date on the internet .... She no longer can read "how close" LE may or may not be getting and what TES will find when they search ......

She only has her "thoughts" to entertain her .....

People can say she is a narcissist and she "doesn't care" ... but I would think things will start to play havoc in her head ....  I wonder what professional opinion thinks may happen to her ... mentally ... or what (if anything) we can expect from her next ....
I was reading the transcript of KC & LA's jail phone call and in it she says that JB recorded television programs for her so she could watch them and see what people(news reporters, NG, etc) were saying about her.  She also said JB thought she could enjoy "a laugh". 
He may do it again?  I'd also love to know what a Dr. would say though.

I am sure JB is keeping her informed as it is all part of their lame ass defense Everytime I think about JB saying, once Casey can tell her story we will shake out heads and say not I understand.....may my tongue ROT outta my mouth before I say that. I will never understand this evil young creature called Casey, she has told her storie(s) and all were proved to be bold faced lies.....she was released on bond to help look for Caylee...never happened. She was offered limited immunity to tell the LE where Caylee was...never happened...but what did happen, is her ass is  in jail and she had a murder 1 indictment against her.  My fear is double fold...one that Caylee will never be found and 2. that some do gooder on the jury will hold out against murder 1 and the jury rather than be deadlocked will convicted her on manslaughter.

I share those excat same concerns. (Hi Sunny!)

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1254 on: October 26, 2008, 08:50:03 PM »

bikerbev.. this question might seem to have an obvious answer, but do we know for certain that GA was "hiding" his gun?

(I do admit it's an odd place to keep a gun.. it was in a wheel well, right?  I'm not a gun owner, and never will be. My dad was, though.. he kept a gun in his own car, under the driver's seat. He wasn't hiding it per se.. that's just where he kept it.  I don't know why people need to drive around with a gun, but that's just me.  )
I can understand hiding a gun under your driver's seat.  People have the impression that if they 'need' it, they can get to it faster if it's under the seat.  But in a wheel well?  That ridiculous.  If someone was robbing you what are you gonna say, "hey wait buddy, I gotta get in my wheel well for my weapon?"  As colt45 says, nobody knew GA had the gun but GA so obviously he was hiding it from the rest of his family.  If he would have hid it under the driver's seat, possibly someone would have discovered it, correct and his secret would have been revealed, although it was anyway.

Who said the gun was going to be used for protection?? Enough clues from me. You guy's did read some of my earlier posts...didn't you??
I read your posts and responded, you were asked point blank by another poster and you didn't answer but are still alluding to it "in code".  I'm just sayin'....

So, you called in about the gun and you either know who sold it to him or someone who saw the paperwork where he registered it.

Hot, Cold, Warm???

Did you read this one?

Not all security postions require firearms. I believe the job at Disney was unarmed. (nearly all are unarmed). No, I'm not liscenced to sell firearms. Yes, I privately carry a Colt 45 with my Florida State Firearm license.

I believe the person at the gun shop are the ones that gave LE the tip. If they had known the mental state George was in, by law, they would have never released the gun to him. My time line will show, that the information/knowledge/concerns I had, came after LE confiscated the firearm from George that night. Much deeper than mere speculations.
NO, not before I posted above.  Do you still feel that George is a suicide or homicide risk?

homicide risk? NO.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: October 26, 2008, 08:50:44 PM »

What did Klaasend do????????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1256 on: October 26, 2008, 08:51:09 PM »

I found this tribute very touching. 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6d29ab6bf02c992d1c00a8&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1257 on: October 26, 2008, 08:51:34 PM »

OK -i have listened to all the BS i can from GA in one night. The interview was after Casey was arrested this last time. George says that he knows Caylee has been moved nine times. I cannot find it...

I feel like pullin my hair out by the roots..

Thanks for trying!

YVW-i finally found it!! Sorry it took so long . George has given lots of interviews...lol

Thanks again
thats funny how does he know she was moved 9 times but cant find her????imo
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1258 on: October 26, 2008, 08:51:35 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: October 26, 2008, 08:54:23 PM »

COLT, you befriended George and now you are going to search for his Grandbaby, do you still consider him a friend?????

That a difficult question. First define "Friends". I know that George and I could have had a good friendship given different circumstances. He is a very likeable man (you had to be there). My wife thought well of him as well. Things change, and so do friends.

Yes, I took vacation time from work, so that I would be able to join the other team leaders Friday the 7th for training.  I'm praying that we will be able to find Caylee that weekend. And if not...It damn sure wont be because we didn't try! Not only do the Anthony's need Catlee home, but I'm sure the Nation of caring people do as well.

Chuck, I have never spoken directly to you on this forum before, and I know you have endured a lot by your admitting to having a "relationship" with George, no matter how fleeting that was.

But I would like to thank you for your future efforts with TES in November. I, along with (as you say) a whole nation are waiting for Caylee to be brought back and given the proper resting place that she so richly deserves.

Best wishes to you and TES!

Thank you Brandi. That was very nice of you to say this.

I didn't come to this forum to be popular. I came here because of a common goal with others here.....Finding Caylee. Also to share my opinions, and insights, and hear those from others. No one here needs to like them. Understand them. Or agree with them. Or even believe them. But somewhere here, there just might be a few here that do.

Colt...since you meeting/chats with George...what do you NOW think....with all the information that has been released...was George's involvement, if any in a cover up for Casey???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.