March 29, 2024, 12:54:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 306018 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: October 26, 2008, 10:16:25 PM »

"Father's Day" is HUGE in this case. It's the last day that anyone remotely credible saw Caylee alive!! The only player that I'd believe in this whole mess is Kristina. When she was on phone with Casey in jail, and said (paraphrased) "If anything happened to Caylee I'll die"  I can't listen to her voice when she says that..it makes me cry. It's even hard to type.   Also, I didn't allude to Lee as the father in an ugly way, incest is taboo...that's all....still a child of God...it was Cindy's reference to Caylee as her GRANDSON!!   No effin WAY that was accidental...that would be like someone having 15 daughters and referring to one of them as their son.......NOT a slip of the tongue.  Caylee was the ONLY grandchild!!!

You make a good point MisterMichael.  Caylee was the only grandchild, why would Cindy say grandson?

TY, Klaas, Can you even IMAGINE if you had a daughter and a son producing your first grandchild? OMG! As taboo (not illegal) as that is, I would cherish that child even more. However, God forbid that info came out........that wouldn't be cool..the dynamics of this case/family points to one dirty little secret.......that's my gut feeling. It;s either 'that', or, people made mistakes and are in serious survival mode...b/c nobody wants to go to jail.
You are just flat WRONG. It is ILLEGAL.

Where is it illegal? 

EVERYWHERE - in the Bible, in our Society!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: October 26, 2008, 10:16:40 PM »

"Father's Day" is HUGE in this case. It's the last day that anyone remotely credible saw Caylee alive!! The only player that I'd believe in this whole mess is Kristina. When she was on phone with Casey in jail, and said (paraphrased) "If anything happened to Caylee I'll die"  I can't listen to her voice when she says that..it makes me cry. It's even hard to type.   Also, I didn't allude to Lee as the father in an ugly way, incest is taboo...that's all....still a child of God...it was Cindy's reference to Caylee as her GRANDSON!!   No effin WAY that was accidental...that would be like someone having 15 daughters and referring to one of them as their son.......NOT a slip of the tongue.  Caylee was the ONLY grandchild!!!

You make a good point MisterMichael.  Caylee was the only grandchild, why would Cindy say grandson?

TY, Klaas, Can you even IMAGINE if you had a daughter and a son producing your first grandchild? OMG! As taboo (not illegal) as that is, I would cherish that child even more. However, God forbid that info came out........that wouldn't be cool..the dynamics of this case/family points to one dirty little secret.......that's my gut feeling. It;s either 'that', or, people made mistakes and are in serious survival mode...b/c nobody wants to go to jail.

Where is it illegal? 

In EVERY state of the union.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: October 26, 2008, 10:19:39 PM »

Shoperoo-
I didn't quote your last response since the stack was getting so long.

We all come from different places.  We've all had different experiences in life.  I think that is what makes some people "refuse to go there" regarding incest and others don't have a problem at least considering it.  I happen to know 2 victims personally and through my research have found that it's far more common than anyone would like to believe. 

I am trying to say, as nicely as I can, that it is a possibility.  I'm not completed sold on the idea, but I am definitely not going to be even a little surprised if it turns out that incest is involved.

I understand. The "incest" that we all are tabboo-ed with is the 'victim' incest: older taking advantage of younger, etc (not cool)  However, if it happens between 2 willing siblings..who are we to curse that child of God; right?  Imagine loving a lil girl like Caylee 'less' b/c of who her parents were..totally unChristian, I say.

Incest is ILLEGAL period!

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/sex05.htm

826.04 Incest. ---
  Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to
whom he is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle,
aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of
the third degree
, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or
s. 775.084.  (snipped)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: October 26, 2008, 10:21:26 PM »

Where is it illegal? 

Florida
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: October 26, 2008, 10:23:06 PM »

I am with you wreck that just gave me the eebbee jeebbee's!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: October 26, 2008, 10:26:02 PM »

MisterMichaelJ, I do not agree with your thoughts here and it makes me sick.  We have spoken about the incest topic many times on this forum but the way you put it makes me sick.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: October 26, 2008, 10:28:00 PM »

MisterMichaelJ, I do not agree with your thoughts here and it makes me sick.  We have spoken about the incest topic many times on this forum but the way you put it makes me sick.
I agree, and the way you addressed the sentance to Klaasend was just disrespectful and I have tried to give you a second chance.

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: October 26, 2008, 10:28:14 PM »

I agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: October 26, 2008, 10:29:34 PM »

I agree, and the way you addressed the sentance to Klaasend was just disrespectful and I have tried to give you a second chance.

Same here A-1 I am not one to start trouble or even disagree with people so I don't get the big red button but this has really upset me!!!!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: October 26, 2008, 10:29:43 PM »

My God, Thank You, San!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: October 26, 2008, 10:30:19 PM »

San .. I agree.

I have watched MisterMichaelJ post here since I joined, and found almost EVERY one of his posts objectionable.

MY behavior here, however, up until tonight has been to pass over those thinks of posts.

Tonight, I just don't want to pass them over.

I object to your posts, MisterMichaelJ.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: October 26, 2008, 10:32:02 PM »

San .. I agree.

I have watched MisterMichaelJ post here since I joined, and found almost EVERY one of his posts objectionable.

MY behavior here, however, up until tonight has been to pass over those thinks of posts.

Gawd, please let me learn to type!  Smile

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: October 26, 2008, 10:32:18 PM »

San .. I agree.

So do I, Brandi, agree with everything you just said, i am speechless!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1353 on: October 26, 2008, 10:33:27 PM »

It's getting scary out here....

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: October 26, 2008, 10:34:03 PM »

You know monkey's I know I am not going to make this case or brake this case or get missed here on the forum but I think I am just going to go into lurk mode for awhile because this has really upset me, Please know I am not leaving you great monkeys or Caylee but this has really upset me I love you all and will keep reading BRING CAYLEE HOME!!!!

MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1355 on: October 26, 2008, 10:34:18 PM »

Wooooah!  I'm sorry I NEVER inquired about it's legality'...geez. I never thought about 'it' before.I guess if it is THAT disgusting, then the product of it is , too.  BTW, we're not supposed to attack fellow monkies here.....even if the money has a Christian heart!  Why don't we all just wait for the trial and paternity is established, OK?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: October 26, 2008, 10:35:39 PM »

Wooooah!  I'm sorry I NEVER inquired about it's legality'...geez. I never thought about 'it' before.I guess if it is THAT disgusting, then the product of it is , too.  BTW, we're not supposed to attack fellow monkies here.....even if the money has a Christian heart!  Why don't we all just wait for the trial and paternity is established, OK?
No, I think you owe Klaasend an apology!!!! 

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1357 on: October 26, 2008, 10:35:54 PM »

I don't think MrMichael is condoning incest, merely explaining how it can occur.

The thought of it makes me ill, too, which speaks to the strength of the taboo.

It is illegal and immoral, in my opinion, but, like MrMichael, I can see how it can happen.

I can see it as more likely to happen in isolated circumstances than in a suburb, but Casey obviously had some unmet needs within her family that led to her promiscuity.  Usually, girls who are promiscuous have very low self-esteem, and there has to be a reason for that.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1358 on: October 26, 2008, 10:38:09 PM »

I AGREE FULLY; KLAAS GET THE BIG RED BUTTON OUT....PLEASE...THIS IS DISGUSTING

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1359 on: October 26, 2008, 10:38:22 PM »

So do I, Brandi, agree with everything you just said, i am speechless!! 
C'mon guys, we're talking about the Anthonys here! As distasteful as the incest topic is, surely we must realize that when it comes to this family, nothing is out of the question. We all have different perspectives and viewpoints. Personally, the thing I find most objectionable is that Caylee is still missing, and her family seems to be trying to make a profit from that fact.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.