April 19, 2024, 03:45:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307369 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1360 on: October 26, 2008, 10:38:41 PM »

I don't think MrMichael is condoning incest, merely explaining how it can occur.

The thought of it makes me ill, too, which speaks to the strength of the taboo.

It is illegal and immoral, in my opinion, but, like MrMichael, I can see how it can happen.

I can see it as more likely to happen in isolated circumstances than in a suburb, but Casey obviously had some unmet needs within her family that led to her promiscuity.  Usually, girls who are promiscuous have very low self-esteem, and there has to be a reason for that.

Um, I think we have beaten the Incest issue to death.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: October 26, 2008, 10:38:59 PM »

I'm nosing around the Orlando Sentinel site, my son said one of his friends died (approx 22 years old) and I was looking to see if there is anything on it in the paper.

I came across the Orlando Area Murder Map...Caylee is on there   

here is the link:  http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/custom/data/orl-homicidemap-main,0,4865031.htmlpage

If you go to the right column and scroll thru the murder victims, her name is on there...then click on her name and it puts a red dot on their house and a pop up comes up that says:

Caylee Marie Anthony
Read Sentinel coverage of the incident

Incident Date: 7/15/2008 (reported)
Jurisdiction: Orange County Sheriff's Department
Hometown: Orlando
Incident Description: Caylee Marie was reported missing by her grandmother after she had not been seen for a month. The car the girl's mother Casey Anthony drove 'smelled like there's been a dead body' in it, the grandmother said. Casey Anthony was arrested on murder and other charges Oct. 14. No body has been found.

Wonder why it says status closed?  Wonder if George and Cindy have seen this...you'd think they'd su the sentinel 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1362 on: October 26, 2008, 10:40:25 PM »

I think incest happen way more than people think.. Especially when the siblings are around the same age and developing around the same age... There is another person feeling the way you feel just down the door... As disgusting as it is... If the two were to have a child together, it is not the child's fault and they are still God's child... I think is the point MisterMichealJ is trying to make... I mean, would anyone here not care for Caylee anymore if you found out that Lee is indeed her father? I don't think so... Every child is God's child... The parents are the ones who are at fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: October 26, 2008, 10:40:50 PM »

MisterMichaelJ, I do not agree with your thoughts here and it makes me sick.  We have spoken about the incest topic many times on this forum but the way you put it makes me sick.

Wooooah!  I'm sorry I NEVER inquired about it's legality'...geez. I never thought about 'it' before.I guess if it is THAT disgusting, then the product of it is , too.  BTW, we're not supposed to attack fellow monkies here.....even if the money has a Christian heart!  Why don't we all just wait for the trial and paternity is established, OK?

I'm not getting into it with you.  I don't like what you said and end it.  And don't tell me about attacking other Monkeys.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: October 26, 2008, 10:41:13 PM »

MisterMichaelJ, I do not agree with your thoughts here and it makes me sick.  We have spoken about the incest topic many times on this forum but the way you put it makes me sick.

Wooooah!  I'm sorry I NEVER inquired about it's legality'...geez. I never thought about 'it' before.I guess if it is THAT disgusting, then the product of it is , too.  BTW, we're not supposed to attack fellow monkies here.....even if the money has a Christian heart!  Why don't we all just wait for the trial and paternity is established, OK?

MisterMichael - I'm sorry but this just isn't working out.  You might be better suited to another forum.  I cannot understand your way of thinking if you are the Christian you claim to be. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: October 26, 2008, 10:41:38 PM »

So do I, Brandi, agree with everything you just said, i am speechless!! 
C'mon guys, we're talking about the Anthonys here! As distasteful as the incest topic is, surely we must realize that when it comes to this family, nothing is out of the question. We all have different perspectives and viewpoints. Personally, the thing I find most objectionable is that Caylee is still missing, and her family seems to be trying to make a profit from that fact.

I don't think anyone is saying "it couldn't happen" -- most us believe it very well could have in this case.. I only see one person "condoning" it.

kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1366 on: October 26, 2008, 10:41:47 PM »

I don't think MrMichael is condoning incest, merely explaining how it can occur.

It is illegal and immoral, in my opinion, but, like MrMichael, I can see how it can happen.

I can see it as more likely to happen in isolated circumstances than in a suburb, but Casey obviously had some unmet needs within her family that led to her promiscuity.  Usually, girls who are promiscuous have very low self-esteem, and there has to be a reason for that.

...and then some

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: October 26, 2008, 10:41:49 PM »

No, I think you owe Klaasend an apology!!!! 
I don't see Klaas as online here right now, but she does read posts made while she was offline.

BTW, Klaas .. For the forst time (and I hate it when ppl say this, since it excludes others) .. you have nanners. Everyone else, please understand the nanners are about Forum policy ... not gossip!)  Smile

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: October 26, 2008, 10:42:35 PM »

So do I, Brandi, agree with everything you just said, i am speechless!! 
C'mon guys, we're talking about the Anthonys here! As distasteful as the incest topic is, surely we must realize that when it comes to this family, nothing is out of the question. We all have different perspectives and viewpoints. Personally, the thing I find most objectionable is that Caylee is still missing, and her family seems to be trying to make a profit from that fact.

This has nothing to do with discussing the subject of incest in this case and it has been discussed many times on this forum! But I have never seen ANYONE word a post the was this poster has . I'm sorry, but i do not like his posts!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: October 26, 2008, 10:44:17 PM »

MisterMichael - I'm sorry but this just isn't working out.  You might be better suited to another forum.  I cannot understand your way of thinking if you are the Christian you claim to be. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1370 on: October 26, 2008, 10:45:07 PM »

I don't think anyone is saying "it couldn't happen" -- most us believe it very well could have in this case.. I only see one person "condoning" it.
Sorry, I didn't see any condoning, maybe my reading is off. Condoning is just...eeewww!

I thought it was just being discussed as to a possible father for Caylee. (really? condoning??? again...eeewww!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1371 on: October 26, 2008, 10:45:31 PM »

LOL...don't take it out on me...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: October 26, 2008, 10:45:36 PM »

MisterMichael won't be back, he has been banned.  He was on a timeout once already for sexually explicit posts.  He just doesn't fit here with his way of thinking, causes too many problems.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: October 26, 2008, 10:46:35 PM »

Wow I cant believe how alot of you are beating up on Michael when the majority of you, especially all of the long timers basically swear George or Lee are the father.  In fact it has been discussed so much lately and not just by Michael,with NO PROOF that I havent even wanted to participate on this forum.  It seems lile people are obsessed with the incest theory on this board.  Yes its disgusting but not so disgusting for alot of you.  There are people on 2 other message boards right now watching this unfold and some not so nice things are being said about the Monkeys.  So many of you with ABSOLUTELY(thank you Casey) NO professional experience are the ones starting the incest theory and not Michael.  IMO opinion anyone who supports the incest theory, and there are alot of you on here are just as guilty as Michael.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1374 on: October 26, 2008, 10:48:18 PM »

This talk is offensive to me.  Some people just come across wrong.  I am signing off and hope all is different in the morning.  peace out.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: October 26, 2008, 10:49:05 PM »

Sorry, I didn't see any condoning, maybe my reading is off. Condoning is just...eeewww!

I thought it was just being discussed as to a possible father for Caylee. (really? condoning??? again...eeewww!)
I wasn't referring to YOU "condoning" - sorry.

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1376 on: October 26, 2008, 10:49:20 PM »

Wow I cant believe how alot of you are beating up on Michael when the majority of you, especially all of the long timers basically swear George or Lee are the father.  In fact it has been discussed so much lately and not just by Michael,with NO PROOF that I havent even wanted to participate on this forum.  It seems lile people are obsessed with the incest theory on this board.  Yes its disgusting but not so disgusting for alot of you.  There are people on 2 other message boards right now watching this unfold and some not so nice things are being said about the Monkeys.  So many of you with ABSOLUTELY(thank you Casey) NO professional experience are the ones starting the incest theory and not Michael.  IMO opinion anyone who supports the incest theory, and there are alot of you on here are just as guilty as Michael.

I agree... I've read his posts, please someone tell me where he condones incest? I thought everyone discussed this and now attacking one person, I know I rarely post, but I do read here everyday, and I do not see why he gets banned... ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: October 26, 2008, 10:49:26 PM »

I agree people say not to attack other monkeys, everyone is allowed to voice their opinions but when posters dont agree with the majority they become a minority...not fair

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1378 on: October 26, 2008, 10:49:58 PM »

This talk is offensive to me.  Some people just come across wrong.  I am signing off and hope all is different in the morning.  peace out.

Thank you for making that decision.  I was very uncomfortable.  See ya'll
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: October 26, 2008, 10:50:06 PM »

Kat~  MrMichaelJ has a history here.  And the admin, Klaas has made a decision.  I respect her decision.  As far as other sites and what they say, so what.  I don't post here for their pleasure.  I am here posting on a missing child's thread.  Are you being respectful to the admin. and the monkeys that have objected to MrMichaelJ's crude remarks? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.