March 28, 2024, 03:31:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305978 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: October 26, 2008, 10:50:15 PM »

Wow I cant believe how alot of you are beating up on Michael when the majority of you, especially all of the long timers basically swear George or Lee are the father.  In fact it has been discussed so much lately and not just by Michael,with NO PROOF that I havent even wanted to participate on this forum.  It seems lile people are obsessed with the incest theory on this board.  Yes its disgusting but not so disgusting for alot of you.  There are people on 2 other message boards right now watching this unfold and some not so nice things are being said about the Monkeys.  So many of you with ABSOLUTELY(thank you Casey) NO professional experience are the ones starting the incest theory and not Michael.  IMO opinion anyone who supports the incest theory, and there are alot of you on here are just as guilty as Michael.

I could care less what other people are talking about.  When you say "I would cherish that child even more." because it was an act of incest is disturbing.  To me he approved of what happened.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1381 on: October 26, 2008, 10:51:18 PM »

MisterMichael won't be back, he has been banned.  He was on a timeout once already for sexually explicit posts.  He just doesn't fit here with his way of thinking, causes too many problems.

I am NOT a ass-kisser, but, Klaas .. thank you.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: October 26, 2008, 10:51:58 PM »

Wow I cant believe how alot of you are beating up on Michael when the majority of you, especially all of the long timers basically swear George or Lee are the father.  In fact it has been discussed so much lately and not just by Michael,with NO PROOF that I havent even wanted to participate on this forum.  It seems lile people are obsessed with the incest theory on this board.  Yes its disgusting but not so disgusting for alot of you.  There are people on 2 other message boards right now watching this unfold and some not so nice things are being said about the Monkeys.  So many of you with ABSOLUTELY(thank you Casey) NO professional experience are the ones starting the incest theory and not Michael.  IMO opinion anyone who supports the incest theory, and there are alot of you on here are just as guilty as Michael.

Kat it wasn't the subject of incest, if you reread  his posts you will see. He said it was legal & appeared to be condoning it. WE have discussed this theory forever , so it was not the subjeci itself, it was the poster, He's gone now & good riddance.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: October 26, 2008, 10:52:14 PM »

I agree people say not to attack other monkeys, everyone is allowed to voice their opinions but when posters dont agree with the majority they become a minority...not fair

Maybe you weren't around when his sexually tainted posts got him banned before?  It has nothing to do with talking about Incest.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: October 26, 2008, 10:52:29 PM »

BIG difference in discussing the possibility of incest and "condoniing" incest. It is a valid theory ( and mentioned by a major "player"  in this case -LP). You don't have to agree with the theory, but to say it should not be discussed it just wrong.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: October 26, 2008, 10:55:10 PM »

MisterMichael won't be back, he has been banned.  He was on a timeout once already for sexually explicit posts.  He just doesn't fit here with his way of thinking, causes too many problems.

Thank you Klaas. 
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1386 on: October 26, 2008, 10:55:42 PM »

I agree people say not to attack other monkeys, everyone is allowed to voice their opinions but when posters dont agree with the majority they become a minority...not fair

Maybe you weren\'t around when his sexually tainted posts got him banned before?  It has nothing to do with talking about Incest.

I was I have been here from the beginning.I just don\'t think it was fair he even said that he was not condoning incest and said lets wait till the trial.I have heard some pretty sick things form other monkeys as well but i guess because they are long time posters it was not an issue.
 Many people have talked about  the incest theory many long time posters!! It was a sick thought for people to even go there but they did there is no evidence of incest no one in LE whi is speculating incest.

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1387 on: October 26, 2008, 10:56:48 PM »

I could care less what other people are talking about.  When you say "I would cherish that child even more." because it was an act of incest is disturbing.  To me he approved of what happened.

I'm really confused- and a little scared actually... what happened?

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: October 26, 2008, 10:57:44 PM »

I was here when MisterMichael posted before and they were some sick posts.  I agree that incest has been discussed as part of this case, but not by anyone saying it's okay.  I think all of us, as well as myself, think incest is sick.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: October 26, 2008, 10:59:02 PM »

Jus

Maybe you weren\'t around when his sexually tainted posts got him banned before?  It has nothing to do with talking about Incest.

I was I have been here from the beginning.I just don\'t think it was fair he even said that he was not condoning incest and said lets wait till the trial.I have heard some pretty sick things form other monkeys as well but i guess because they are long time posters it was not an issue.
 Many people have talked about  the incest theory many long time posters!! It was a sick thought for people to even go there but they did there is no evidence of incest no one in LE whi is speculating incest.
Justice, go back and read the sentace addressed to Klaasend. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: October 26, 2008, 10:59:29 PM »

There is nothing at all pretty about this case. There is nothing pretty about a mother "disappearing"her child and not reporting her for 31 days. There is nothing pretty about incest, I myself don't like to think that is how Caylee was conceived, however, I do concede that it is a possibility and have no problem with it being discussed.For Caylee's sake and the way the world will remember her , I hope it is not the case.It does not make me love her any less , however, there are some in this world who would not see it the way most of us monkeys would.To condone it , however to me..... that is just sick..... JMO
And I cannot believe that there are people in this world who do not know it is illegal....GEEZ!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: October 26, 2008, 11:00:32 PM »

I'm really confused- and a little scared actually... what happened?

Let me correct myself.  We don't know if it happend.  But he approved if the act of incest happened between Casey and Lee and he would cherish the child even more because it was the child of a brother and sister.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: October 26, 2008, 11:00:46 PM »

Oh PLEASE, do you really think I care what other message boards think?    

Hi Murt's chat people   Sorry I didn't feel like digging out the big read button for MisterMichael   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: October 26, 2008, 11:00:47 PM »

I was here when MisterMichael posted before and they were some sick posts.  I agree that incest has been discussed as part of this case, but not by anyone saying it's okay.  I think all of us, as well as myself, think incest is sick.

You're right, Mammy, Bless you!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: October 26, 2008, 11:01:14 PM »

I agree.
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1395 on: October 26, 2008, 11:01:21 PM »

Jus

Maybe you weren\\\'t around when his sexually tainted posts got him banned before?  It has nothing to do with talking about Incest.

I was I have been here from the beginning.I just don\\\'t think it was fair he even said that he was not condoning incest and said lets wait till the trial.I have heard some pretty sick things form other monkeys as well but i guess because they are long time posters it was not an issue.
Justice, go back and read the sentace addressed to Klaasend. 

Not arguing not trying to start a fight she is the admin she makes the decisions whether it is right or wrong.Just stating my opinion

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: October 26, 2008, 11:01:28 PM »

This is a message board and to not hear a voice and see facial expressions makes it very hard to get the true tone of someones post.   Reading something and actually hearing and seeing the emotion is quite different.  People read into things differently and from reading his comment I got that he would love a child of incest even more because of the stigma the child would suffer from if it ever was discovered.  There have been some very sexually charged comments about the incest that people laughed at and they were not punished. 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: October 26, 2008, 11:04:29 PM »

San, Well Put!  I couldn't agree with you more.  I find a person who makes a statement like that very disturbed and scary. 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: October 26, 2008, 11:04:38 PM »

Jujstice0 ~ MrMichaelJ didn't say this in his post.  It was after many monkeys started objecting that he posted what I have bolded.  He realized he messed up AGAIN.  He was only here provisionally.  And he wasn't banned for discussing incest.  We have been discussing incest for quite a while, whether it be a long time/medium time/noob poster.  And I've been hearing about not going "there" but it is what it is.  Like it or not, life goes "THERE"  I don't know if there is incest in this case or not.  I will wait to see.  And I also respect Klaas's decision to ban MrMichaelJ. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: October 26, 2008, 11:04:57 PM »

Many monkeys discuss the incest possibility with the Anthony case because it is  possible reality that was introduced through people involved with the forensics of this case, to include LE and Leonard Padilla.  Incest was not a theory created by anyone at SM.  If you will carefully read Michael's statement that was made directly to Klass, you will see that he was expressing great pleasure over the possibility of two of his children creating his first grandchild.  This was not a discussion of incest and it was not in reference to anything involving the Caylee Anthony case. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.