March 29, 2024, 04:11:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 306034 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: October 26, 2008, 11:05:54 PM »

Wow I cant believe how alot of you are beating up on Michael when the majority of you, especially all of the long timers basically swear George or Lee are the father.  In fact it has been discussed so much lately and not just by Michael,with NO PROOF that I havent even wanted to participate on this forum.  It seems lile people are obsessed with the incest theory on this board.  Yes its disgusting but not so disgusting for alot of you.  There are people on 2 other message boards right now watching this unfold and some not so nice things are being said about the Monkeys.  So many of you with ABSOLUTELY(thank you Casey) NO professional experience are the ones starting the incest theory and not Michael.  IMO opinion anyone who supports the incest theory, and there are alot of you on here are just as guilty as Michael.

Oh PLEASE, do you really think I care what other message boards think?    

Hi Murt's chat people   Sorry I didn't feel like digging out the big read button for MisterMichael   

I stand behind Klaas and this decision 100% !

I remember when this poster began here posting that he would KILL himself to bring Caylee back.

I never replied to those posts, I was too new and too petrified to respond.

His posts have aways been way out THERE afaiac!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: October 26, 2008, 11:05:55 PM »

Jus
Wow I cant believe how alot of you are beating up on Michael when the majority of you, especially all of the long timers basically swear George or Lee are the father.  In fact it has been discussed so much lately and not just by Michael,with NO PROOF that I havent even wanted to participate on this forum.  It seems lile people are obsessed with the incest theory on this board.  Yes its disgusting but not so disgusting for alot of you.  There are people on 2 other message boards right now watching this unfold and some not so nice things are being said about the Monkeys.  So many of you with ABSOLUTELY(thank you Casey) NO professional experience are the ones starting the incest theory and not Michael.  IMO opinion anyone who supports the incest theory, and there are alot of you on here are just as guilty as Michael.

I agree people say not to attack other monkeys, everyone is allowed to voice their opinions but when posters dont agree with the majority they become a minority...not fair

Maybe you weren\\\'t around when his sexually tainted posts got him banned before?  It has nothing to do with talking about Incest.

I was I have been here from the beginning.I just don\\\'t think it was fair he even said that he was not condoning incest and said lets wait till the trial.I have heard some pretty sick things form other monkeys as well but i guess because they are long time posters it was not an issue.
 Many people have talked about  the incest theory many long time posters!! It was a sick thought for people to even go there but they did there is no evidence of incest no one in LE whi is speculating incest.
Justice, go back and read the sentace addressed to Klaasend. 

Not arguing not trying to start a fight she is the admin she makes the decisions whether it is right or wrong.Just stating my opinion

BY THE WAY FOR ALL NEW POSTERS KLAAS IS ALWAYS RIGHT.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: October 26, 2008, 11:08:31 PM »

Hi fellow monkeys!  Got ?.  When's the next search scheduled?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: October 26, 2008, 11:08:46 PM »

This is a message board and to not hear a voice and see facial expressions makes it very hard to get the true tone of someones post.   Reading something and actually hearing and seeing the emotion is quite different.  People read into things differently and from reading his comment I got that he would love a child of incest even more because of the stigma the child would suffer from if it ever was discovered.  There have been some very sexually charged comments about the incest that people laughed at and they were not punished. 

I have watched that poster's posts from the first time he was here. Those posts were very close (if not outright) in support of pedophilia. He absolutely said he had no problem with incest if it was between "cosenting adults." And like Klaas, I don't give a damn about how other forums view me or SM!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: October 26, 2008, 11:09:20 PM »

Jus

I agree people say not to attack other monkeys, everyone is allowed to voice their opinions but when posters dont agree with the majority they become a minority...not fair

Maybe you weren\\\'t around when his sexually tainted posts got him banned before?  It has nothing to do with talking about Incest.

I was I have been here from the beginning.I just don\\\'t think it was fair he even said that he was not condoning incest and said lets wait till the trial.I have heard some pretty sick things form other monkeys as well but i guess because they are long time posters it was not an issue.
 Many people have talked about  the incest theory many long time posters!! It was a sick thought for people to even go there but they did there is no evidence of incest no one in LE whi is speculating incest.
Justice, go back and read the sentace addressed to Klaasend. 

Not arguing not trying to start a fight she is the admin she makes the decisions whether it is right or wrong.Just stating my opinion

BY THE WAY FOR ALL NEW POSTERS KLAAS IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

Did you check with the two other forums to be sure, San?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1405 on: October 26, 2008, 11:10:38 PM »

I was here when MisterMichael posted before and they were some sick posts.  I agree that incest has been discussed as part of this case, but not by anyone saying it's okay.  I think all of us, as well as myself, think incest is sick.

I agree.
I'm jumping on the monkey wagon and saying I agree and appreciate that he has been banned! 
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1406 on: October 26, 2008, 11:10:47 PM »

Okay,  I am only on page 48 - but COLT - you are killing me here re: the gun.  If this has been answered - everyone just ignore.
Colt - are you saying George bought the gun on purpose, possibly hoping it would violate the probation and he would not have to be in the same house as a killer? 

No, it was not for that purpose. He was hopping it wouldn't have been found at that time.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: October 26, 2008, 11:10:48 PM »

I believe the official TES search is scheduled for November 8th.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: October 26, 2008, 11:12:01 PM »

I could care less what other people are talking about.  When you say "I would cherish that child even more." because it was an act of incest is disturbing.  To me he approved of what happened.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: October 26, 2008, 11:12:14 PM »

Muffy 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: October 26, 2008, 11:12:54 PM »

Nov. 8 as far as I know... by TES

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: October 26, 2008, 11:12:55 PM »

I could care less what other people are talking about.  When you say "I would cherish that child even more." because it was an act of incest is disturbing.  To me he approved of what happened.

GOOD FOR YOU.  Thank you.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1412 on: October 26, 2008, 11:13:21 PM »

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: October 26, 2008, 11:14:18 PM »

I lost your post Monken.  Thank you & Bless you too!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: October 26, 2008, 11:14:26 PM »

I believe the official TES search is scheduled for November 8th.
Thanks Klaas!  I've been thinking...anyone know if there's been any recent construction sites near the pings?  Reason I wondering-could she have buried her prior to concrete being poured somewhere?
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1415 on: October 26, 2008, 11:14:35 PM »

This is a message board and to not hear a voice and see facial expressions makes it very hard to get the true tone of someones post.   Reading something and actually hearing and seeing the emotion is quite different.  People read into things differently and from reading his comment I got that he would love a child of incest even more because of the stigma the child would suffer from if it ever was discovered.  There have been some very sexually charged comments about the incest that people laughed at and they were not punished. 

I have watched that poster's posts from the first time he was here. Those posts were very close (if not outright) in support of pedophilia. He absolutely said he had no problem with incest if it was between "cosenting adults." And like Klaas, I don't give a damn about how other forums view me or SM!

AMEN!!!
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1416 on: October 26, 2008, 11:15:25 PM »

Why did Muffy show the picture of the scared kitty?????

I found the tone of some of the posts were sounding less than friendly, in my opinion. 
Me Muffy???  Cause I didn't mean it that way.  Colt, I apologise if I sounded catty!!!

Well...whatever post that might of been....it must of went over my head! 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: October 26, 2008, 11:15:50 PM »

I think my post got lost in the drama   

I'm nosing around the Orlando Sentinel site, my son said one of his friends died (approx 22 years old) and I was looking to see if there is anything on it in the paper.

I came across the Orlando Area Murder Map...Caylee is on there   

here is the link:  http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/custom/data/orl-homicidemap-main,0,4865031.htmlpage

If you go to the right column and scroll thru the murder victims, her name is on there...then click on her name and it puts a red dot on their house and a pop up comes up that says:

Caylee Marie Anthony
Read Sentinel coverage of the incident

Incident Date: 7/15/2008 (reported)
Jurisdiction: Orange County Sheriff's Department
Hometown: Orlando
Incident Description: Caylee Marie was reported missing by her grandmother after she had not been seen for a month. The car the girl's mother Casey Anthony drove 'smelled like there's been a dead body' in it, the grandmother said. Casey Anthony was arrested on murder and other charges Oct. 14. No body has been found.

Wonder why it says status closed?  Wonder if George and Cindy have seen this...you'd think they'd sue the sentinel since they are money hungry   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: October 26, 2008, 11:16:00 PM »

See some of you are being so hateful because my opinion is different than yours and thats the problem im trying to make a point of.  Im not the only who has this feeling.  He never came out and said I condone incest, yall took it at that and I take it he would be more nuturing and protective of a child of incest because of the circumstances. Look at how many of the regulars arent posting here anymore.  Whats that all about?

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: October 26, 2008, 11:16:13 PM »

Okay,  I am only on page 48 - but COLT - you are killing me here re: the gun.  If this has been answered - everyone just ignore.
Colt - are you saying George bought the gun on purpose, possibly hoping it would violate the probation and he would not have to be in the same house as a killer? 

No, it was not for that purpose. He was hopping it wouldn't have been found at that time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't GA go to the police earlier that day?  Unless I dreamt it, I thought it was unusal that he would go to the police station, and then later that day, they would come and search his vehicle and find the gun.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.