March 28, 2024, 12:14:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305960 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: October 26, 2008, 11:18:15 PM »

Hi fellow monkeys!  Got ?.  When's the next search scheduled?

I believe the official TES search is scheduled for November 8th.
Thanks Klaas!  I've been thinking...anyone know if there's been any recent construction sites near the pings?  Reason I wondering-could she have buried her prior to concrete being poured somewhere?

I don't know but I would imagine near the airport there's always "some" construction going on.  That's a thought!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: October 26, 2008, 11:19:25 PM »

See some of you are being so hateful because my opinion is different than yours and thats the problem im trying to make a point of.  Im not the only who has this feeling.  He never came out and said I condone incest, yall took it at that and I take it he would be more nuturing and protective of a child of incest because of the circumstances. Look at how many of the regulars arent posting here anymore.  Whats that all about?

It's about people not acting like adults. 
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: October 26, 2008, 11:20:06 PM »

I just wanted to come out of the lurk mode tonight and tell Klass, "thank you !"
Sitting and watching this monitor is greatly appreciated by myself, Klass.
I came here and registered when Natalee was 1st missing.

This board has grown into a loving caring, sharing cyber family.
I KNOW when I post here that no nonsense will be tolerated. Monkeys
have the freedom to express themselves, but out of respect to Klass or other readers,
a MONKEY knows NOT to cross the line. I have enjoyed my time here, because
of the sensible, safe  moderation, and loving posters.

Again, thnx Klass and you are loved and appreciated for the hours u put in here !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: October 26, 2008, 11:20:31 PM »

I believe the official TES search is scheduled for November 8th.
Thanks Klaas!  I've been thinking...anyone know if there's been any recent construction sites near the pings?  Reason I wondering-could she have buried her prior to concrete being poured somewhere?
  I would think Casey would feel pretty confident if that was the case but I know LE has detectors that can discover this if they use them.

I don't know but I would imagine near the airport there's always "some" construction going on.  That's a thought!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: October 26, 2008, 11:20:51 PM »

Thanks LEP 
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: October 26, 2008, 11:21:53 PM »

See some of you are being so hateful because my opinion is different than yours and thats the problem im trying to make a point of.  Im not the only who has this feeling.  He never came out and said I condone incest, yall took it at that and I take it he would be more nuturing and protective of a child of incest because of the circumstances. Look at how many of the regulars arent posting here anymore.  Whats that all about?

It's about people not acting like adults. 

And IMO: rudeness, arrogance, and unnecessary posts.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: October 26, 2008, 11:22:07 PM »

And all the comments you and others made on this page were acting like adults especially the people cursing at me.   

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: October 26, 2008, 11:22:41 PM »

Klaas-Oops-my earlier post shows my posting before yours?  Sorry!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: October 26, 2008, 11:23:01 PM »

And all the comments you and others made on this page were acting like adults especially the people cursing at me.   

Please tell me who was cursing at you? 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: October 26, 2008, 11:23:13 PM »

Where?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: October 26, 2008, 11:23:55 PM »

Get out the red button. Wow, what is in the water tonight ?

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1431 on: October 26, 2008, 11:24:06 PM »

MisterMichaelJ, I do not agree with your thoughts here and it makes me sick.  We have spoken about the incest topic many times on this forum but the way you put it makes me sick.

San .. I agree.

I have watched MisterMichaelJ post here since I joined, and found almost EVERY one of his posts objectionable.

MY behavior here, however, up until tonight has been to pass over those thinks of posts.

Tonight, I just don't want to pass them over.

I object to your posts, MisterMichaelJ.

I don't mean to call the kettle black here, but I agree. What in the hell is up with his posts??? Yes, I know...I have little room to talk. I just hope I'm never that bad!

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: October 26, 2008, 11:24:52 PM »

Katnt, I think others may be taking a break for awhile.  I know I've been so absorbed in this case I was overwhelmed.  I took a few days away and feel much better!  Hope that's the case with the others!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: October 26, 2008, 11:24:58 PM »

huh???

kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1434 on: October 26, 2008, 11:26:38 PM »

Wow I cant believe how alot of you are beating up on Michael when the majority of you, especially all of the long timers basically swear George or Lee are the father.  In fact it has been discussed so much lately and not just by Michael,with NO PROOF that I havent even wanted to participate on this forum.  It seems lile people are obsessed with the incest theory on this board.  Yes its disgusting but not so disgusting for alot of you.  There are people on 2 other message boards right now watching this unfold and some not so nice things are being said about the Monkeys.  So many of you with ABSOLUTELY(thank you Casey) NO professional experience are the ones starting the incest theory and not Michael.  IMO opinion anyone who supports the incest theory, and there are alot of you on here are just as guilty as Michael.

I could care less what other people are talking about.  When you say "I would cherish that child even more." because it was an act of incest is disturbing.  To me he approved of what happened.

I'm really confused- and a little scared actually... what happened?

Let me correct myself.  We don't know if it happend.  But he approved if the act of incest happened between Casey and Lee and he would cherish the child even more because it was the child of a brother and sister.

okay- I am a little scared but I'll say it anyway. ( I see San's numbers and titles and I am just shaking in my boots)- but what I am about to say truly is not meant as an attack or malicious posting and it sort of is to everybody not just San.

I just want to say that (and I may be wrong) that San seems to subsrcibe to the theory that incest may have occurred and Lee may be the father- hence the "To me he approved of what happened" post (again San I apologize if you don't feel that way.)

But it just goes to show you that we can be VERY PASSIONATE about what we feel happened to Caylee and it is very easy to let that passion spill over into our communicated thoughts.

I feel like sometimes we read way too much into statements made like Cindy saying grandson instead of grandaughter. While everyone's speculation about that may be true- I think it is always important to remember the alternative- she was simply flustered or tired or whatever and made a mistake.

I think it is the NEED to make sense of this terrible tragedy and the FRUSTRATION of not being able to that drives our passion. Noone can fault us for that.

I am not in the Anthony camp or anything- (those of you who have read my posts know I do not approve of their behavior but I just wanted to state my feelings.

I hope I haven't offended you San. - was just using your statement as an example.

Klaas am I okay or am I in trouble?

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: October 26, 2008, 11:26:49 PM »

I lost your post Monken.  Thank you & Bless you too!

Nite Mammy and all, hubby's running me out, puter keeps him up! See you in the morn.!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: October 26, 2008, 11:26:53 PM »

Here is one of his quotes:
I understand. The "incest" that we all are tabboo-ed with is the 'victim' incest: older taking advantage of younger, etc (not cool)  However, if it happens between 2 willing siblings..who are we to curse that child of God; right
We are NOT cursing the child - no way, no how. This cat flat out supports incest between "willing" siblings.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: October 26, 2008, 11:27:08 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Child Neglect Charge Dropped Against Casey Anthony
Aired October 21, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: We also learned that Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch is headed back to the area to search for little Caylee`s remains. To Tim Miller. He`s joining us right now from Raleigh, North Carolina. Tim, what changed your decision? You packed up and left after no cooperation from the Anthony family. Why are you coming back, and not only that, bringing volunteers along with you?

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Well, Nancy, you know what? We made a commitment to Caylee in the very beginning. So many members of the community joined in on that search and actually became members of that search. And we`re going to live up to that commitment to Caylee and now to that community. You know, this is not about the Anthony family. You know, all the other stuff, we don`t have anything to do with. Our main focus is on Caylee.

And you know what, Nancy? Everything is working out for the best in our search right now. The water`s going down. It`s cooler now, so the searchers can, you know search, longer and harder. The vegetation is starting to leave us.

And I anticipate several thousand searchers. Nobody has lost interest. I think the conditions are ripe for finding that little body. And that little body is out there, and Nancy, we`re going to continue that search. We could have jeopardized...

GRACE: Tim, where are you starting your search?

MILLER: Well, I`m actually getting into town on the 4th and...

GRACE: Where? Where?

MILLER: Well, in Orlando. But I`m spending time with John Allen (ph). With all of the calls that came in with positive sightings of a white car with a black bra on it, we`re going to go ahead and prioritize these sightings. And of course, we`re going to continue doing the three areas that we was really focused in, where the cell tower activity was. And this search is going to go on until we find Caylee.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/21/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: October 26, 2008, 11:29:16 PM »

I lost your post Monken.  Thank you & Bless you too!

Nite Mammy and all, hubby's running me out, puter keeps him up! See you in the morn.!! 

Good Night Monken!  Sweet Dreams!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: October 26, 2008, 11:31:05 PM »

Thanks Tamikosmom!  I remember seeing that too.   I was just wondering about the other possibility.  Maybe Colt knows?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.