April 16, 2024, 03:43:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 306979 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: October 26, 2008, 11:47:53 PM »

"Father's Day" is HUGE in this case. It's the last day that anyone remotely credible saw Caylee alive!! The only player that I'd believe in this whole mess is Kristina. When she was on phone with Casey in jail, and said (paraphrased) "If anything happened to Caylee I'll die"  I can't listen to her voice when she says that..it makes me cry. It's even hard to type.   Also, I didn't allude to Lee as the father in an ugly way, incest is taboo...that's all....still a child of God...it was Cindy's reference to Caylee as her GRANDSON!!   No effin WAY that was accidental...that would be like someone having 15 daughters and referring to one of them as their son.......NOT a slip of the tongue.  Caylee was the ONLY grandchild!!!

You make a good point MisterMichael.  Caylee was the only grandchild, why would Cindy say grandson?

TY, Klaas, Can you even IMAGINE if you had a daughter and a son producing your first grandchild? OMG! As taboo (not illegal) as that is, I would cherish that child even more. However, God forbid that info came out........that wouldn't be cool..the dynamics of this case/family points to one dirty little secret.......that's my gut feeling. It;s either 'that', or, people made mistakes and are in serious survival mode...b/c nobody wants to go to jail.
You are just flat WRONG. It is ILLEGAL.

Where is it illegal? 

EVERYWHERE - in the Bible, in our Society!!!!
Been Lurking...not really knowing what to say but "not illegal" OMG...who in their right mind would not know that incest is illegal?
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1461 on: October 26, 2008, 11:49:12 PM »

Hi fellow monkeys!  Got ?.  When's the next search scheduled?

I believe the official TES search is scheduled for November 8th.

Yes it is. I shoud be getting an e-mail anyday now, on the location of the command center. I'll post it here, if it has not been posted yet.
Colt-did you see my earlier post about construction sites?  What's your idea on this?

Sorry, I missed that one.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: October 26, 2008, 11:49:24 PM »

This might be OT, but why do people think that CA has been the breadwinner in the A's family.  Didn't George retire from the police dept. thus earning him a pension?  And hasn't he been working?

He didn't work as a cop long enough to get a pension... only about 10 years. I think you have to be in LE for at least 20 years to earn a pension. He also didn't 'retire.' He quit, and rumor says that he was asked to resign. I have no idea what for.

As I recall, reading from Rick's (Cindy's brother's post) ... Cindy wanted George to quit the LE position he held in the little town/township where he was a part of LE ... to quit and go into the Used Car business. She reportedly wanted him to earn more money than he was currently earning. It may have been after George was "asked" to resign" from that LE post or not.... just thinking here.
Regardless, he was last in LE a LONG TIME ago.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: October 26, 2008, 11:51:32 PM »

Ok who zapped me...lol...j/k  anyway Wreck and her I dont give a damn and then others mocking me and the mods joining in was very unprofessional.  And I do respect your opinions and understand Michael gave people a creepy feeling.  But do you know how many other people on here give off weird vibes?  Im not a trouble maker and im not defending Michael, I dont even know him, I dont know any of you, this is the internet, but im trying to say peoples comments are interpreted differently and have different meanings to different people and everyone should be able to have their own opinion on how they comprehend those comments.  And whoever made the comment the of get out the red button...never mind.

Not sure how professional an unpaid volunteer adminstrator and moderator of a message board are required to be.  We try to be fair and do what is in the best interest of ALL of the forum members so that you and others can have a friendly place to discuss these cases.   
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: October 26, 2008, 11:51:41 PM »

Hi fellow monkeys!  Got ?.  When's the next search scheduled?

I believe the official TES search is scheduled for November 8th.

Yes it is. I shoud be getting an e-mail anyday now, on the location of the command center. I'll post it here, if it has not been posted yet.
Colt-did you see my earlier post about construction sites?  What's your idea on this?

Sorry, I missed that one.
   I've been thinking...anyone know if there's been any recent construction sites near the pings?  Reason I wondering-could she have buried her prior to concrete being poured somewhere?
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1465 on: October 26, 2008, 11:54:02 PM »

See some of you are being so hateful because my opinion is different than yours and thats the problem im trying to make a point of.  Im not the only who has this feeling.  He never came out and said I condone incest, yall took it at that and I take it he would be more nuturing and protective of a child of incest because of the circumstances. Look at how many of the regulars arent posting here anymore.  Whats that all about?

Katntx- I really think that you need to go back and reread Michael's posts.  He did come out and say that incest was OK between consenting adult siblings and he did express pleasure at the thought of having his first grandchild as the product of his two children.  This was not a discussion of incest in terms of the Anthony case and it had nothing to do with Caylee Anthony.  You have also made a comment about regulars not posting on SM anymore.  I have to assume that you are referring to regulars who joined SM since the Anthony case, however, I could very well be misinterpeting what you have said because you weren't specific.  I have been here for a very long time as have many others who are posting here this evening.  We have been part of SM since long before Caylee Anthony disappeared, and quite frankly, we don't give a damn what your friends on the other forums think about us.  There is a reason why SM is ranked at the top of the heap and it is not because of posters like Michael.  Perhaps SM is not the best forum for you, either. 

What person over the age of twelve, would ever think that incest was legal here in America??? Sorry, but this type of person concerns me.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: October 26, 2008, 11:56:17 PM »

Hi Cubbee- yes, I saw that and included that on my last post and was sort of my point. She didn't mean to say a definitive "it happened" but it came out. It is so easy to make a mistake like that when you are upset and tired etc...

I was just saying that we make a really big deal sometimes with mistakes that CIndy and George have made like the granddaughter and grandson mixup- when it could have just been a plain old faux pas like San's.

If I am correct, it was Michael himself who kept dwelling on the fact the Cindy had referred to Caylee as her grandson.  Michael went so far as to wonder how someone with 15 daughters could call one a son.  Michael is the poster who was focused on Cindy's error.  Most of the other posters were focused on a different topic.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: October 26, 2008, 11:56:29 PM »

And all the comments you and others made on this page were acting like adults especially the people cursing at me.   

I would like to know why you are making this accusation.  I read through and can't find a post where anyone on here has cursed at you. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1468 on: October 26, 2008, 11:57:25 PM »

Kerryjean...San corrected her post and changed it to IF it happened...just saying...

Thank you Cubbee.

Kerryjean, your post was meant towards me because if it wasn't you would have said this post is meant for everyone and you would have left the words "sort of out".  I don't know who the father is and I don't subscribe to the theory Lee is the father.  It Could have happened but I am not sure.

San- as I responded to Cubbee:

Hi Cubbee- yes, I saw that and included that on my last post and was sort of my point. She didn't mean to say a definitive "it happened" but it came out. It is so easy to make a mistake like that when you are upset and tired etc...

I was just saying that we make a really big deal sometimes with mistakes that CIndy and George have made like the granddaughter and grandson mixup- when it could have just been a plain old faux pas like San's.

"sort of" = not everyone speaks their mind on this board- therefore those who are silent that statement wouldn't apply to- hence the "sort of everyone"

hard to make a point here- no matter how gently you do it. I think the point (grandson/grandaughter = could be just a mistake) gets lost in the shuffle.

But you're right San- I should have just made that statement and left you out of it. I apologize.

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: October 26, 2008, 11:58:02 PM »

See some of you are being so hateful because my opinion is different than yours and thats the problem im trying to make a point of.  Im not the only who has this feeling.  He never came out and said I condone incest, yall took it at that and I take it he would be more nuturing and protective of a child of incest because of the circumstances. Look at how many of the regulars arent posting here anymore.  Whats that all about?

Katntx- I really think that you need to go back and reread Michael's posts.  He did come out and say that incest was OK between consenting adult siblings and he did express pleasure at the thought of having his first grandchild as the product of his two children.  This was not a discussion of incest in terms of the Anthony case and it had nothing to do with Caylee Anthony.  You have also made a comment about regulars not posting on SM anymore.  I have to assume that you are referring to regulars who joined SM since the Anthony case, however, I could very well be misinterpeting what you have said because you weren't specific.  I have been here for a very long time as have many others who are posting here this evening.  We have been part of SM since long before Caylee Anthony disappeared, and quite frankly, we don't give a damn what your friends on the other forums think about us.  There is a reason why SM is ranked at the top of the heap and it is not because of posters like Michael.  Perhaps SM is not the best forum for you, either. 

What person over the age of twelve, would ever think that incest was legal here in America??? Sorry, but this type of person concerns me.

Uhhh I never ever said I thought incest was legal....EVER! 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1470 on: October 26, 2008, 11:58:03 PM »

Muffy Muffy Muffy

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: October 26, 2008, 11:58:38 PM »

Muffy Muffy Muffy

Yezzzzz?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1472 on: October 26, 2008, 11:58:49 PM »

This might be OT, but why do people think that CA has been the breadwinner in the A's family.  Didn't George retire from the police dept. thus earning him a pension?  And hasn't he been working?
George was allowed to resign...usually code for "resign or we'll fire you", so I doubt he'd be entitled to a pension. Seems he had anger management issues (Dad, meet plate-glass window. Window, meet Dad.)
How do you know this? Link please? I know I read Rick, Cindy's brother stated the reason would come out in the trial. He aslo stated about the plate glass window, but didn't believe the two were connected. The window incident happened after he left the police department...no?
my mistake re: the window. But, Rick did say he was more or less forced to resign.

But still, ya think he has anger issues?

IMO, George has shown his anger issues to the world.

Anyone can be pushed past their limit. My husband is one of the most mild-mannered persons in the world. But I have seen him get very angry once or twice in 24 years, when he is pushed to the brink. I bet a lot of people here wouldn't be able to hold their anger in if they had protestors throwing rocks at their house, shouting obscenities at them, and the media there 24/7 asking stupid questions just to get them stirred up... they have not had a minute's peace in nearly 4 months... and that is on top of dealing with a missing granddaughter and their daughter being charged with murder. How long do you think YOU could remain calm with all that? 

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: October 26, 2008, 11:59:11 PM »

Nov. 8 Search Planned For Caylee, Kesse
Up To 4,000 Volunteer Searchers Expected
POSTED: 3:47 pm EDT October 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:43 pm EDT October 23, 2008

WINTER PARK, Fla. -- The latest search effort planned for Caylee Anthony is generating a lot of interest.

An Orlando private investigator who has volunteered to head up the effort to recruit team leaders said he has received over 400 calls since just 5 p.m. Wednesday.

"We're looking for someone with law enforcement background, fire service background, department of corrections -- public service background essentially," said James Copenhaver, private investigator. "Those folks have had some training in the past that they can bring to the table to help us." 

The search is being headed up by Equusearch, the same group based in Texas that searched for Caylee in September. The group's leader, Tim Miller, plans to return to Orlando on Nov. 7 to train team leaders. On Nov. 8, the group hopes to send as many as 3,000 or 4,000 volunteer searchers out to look for both Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse -- a Central Florida woman who has been missing since January 2006.

Equusearch is still looking for a search headquarters and determining the exact areas that will be searched. Both the sherriff's office and the FBI are on board with their efforts.

People who are interested in volunteering with Equusearch in the upcoming search for Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse on Nov. 8 call Equusearch at 877-270-9500 or go to their website at www.texasequusearch.org. If you are retired law enforcement, military personnel, or have a background in fire or rescue and would like to serve as a team leader, please contact James Copenhaver at 407-897-1184.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/17789226/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: October 27, 2008, 12:00:00 AM »

And all the comments you and others made on this page were acting like adults especially the people cursing at me.   

I would like to know why you are making this accusation.  I read through and can't find a post where anyone on here has cursed at you. 

2 different people told me they dont give a damn what I think...there are so many other ways people could of said they dont agree with my opinion.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1475 on: October 27, 2008, 12:00:44 AM »

Uhhh I never ever said I thought incest was legal....EVER! 

Are we not talking about  Michael's posts, and him thinking incest is legal?? If you felt I misquoted...I'm sorry.
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1476 on: October 27, 2008, 12:00:51 AM »

This is a prime example of someone not agreeing with the regulars....I may be a newbie in posts but I have been around SM and have seen and heard alot of things

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: October 27, 2008, 12:02:46 AM »

Right before Michael made his post some one else posted a quote about children who are neglected and abused turn to a sibling for the love and attention they are not getting from the parents.  I honestly thought Michaels comments were coming from that post.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: October 27, 2008, 12:03:27 AM »

2 different people told me they dont give a damn what I think...there are so many other ways people could of said they dont agree with my opinion.

I am sorry that you were told that by 2 different people.

I love hearing all people's viewpoints. That is what forums are all about.

Please do not confuse your opinions with trolls.

Sorry, had to say that.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: October 27, 2008, 12:03:30 AM »

I did not curse, and I didn't use da**.  So don't make it more than it is. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.