March 28, 2024, 08:03:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305932 times)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: October 27, 2008, 12:03:34 AM »

And all the comments you and others made on this page were acting like adults especially the people cursing at me.   

I would like to know why you are making this accusation.  I read through and can't find a post where anyone on here has cursed at you. 

2 different people told me they dont give a damn what I think...there are so many other ways people could of said they dont agree with my opinion.
Let's just get on with a discussion of finding Caylee.  Please?
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1481 on: October 27, 2008, 12:03:54 AM »

This might be OT, but why do people think that CA has been the breadwinner in the A's family.  Didn't George retire from the police dept. thus earning him a pension?  And hasn't he been working?
George was allowed to resign...usually code for "resign or we'll fire you", so I doubt he'd be entitled to a pension. Seems he had anger management issues (Dad, meet plate-glass window. Window, meet Dad.)
How do you know this? Link please? I know I read Rick, Cindy's brother stated the reason would come out in the trial. He aslo stated about the plate glass window, but didn't believe the two were connected. The window incident happened after he left the police department...no?
my mistake re: the window. But, Rick did say he was more or less forced to resign.

But still, ya think he has anger issues?

IMO, George has shown his anger issues to the world.

Anyone can be pushed past their limit. My husband is one of the most mild-mannered persons in the world. But I have seen him get very angry once or twice in 24 years, when he is pushed to the brink. I bet a lot of people here wouldn't be able to hold their anger in if they had protestors throwing rocks at their house, shouting obscenities at them, and the media there 24/7 asking stupid questions just to get them stirred up... they have not had a minute's peace in nearly 4 months... and that is on top of dealing with a missing granddaughter and their daughter being charged with murder. How long do you think YOU could remain calm with all that? 

I don't think I could remain calm. But my anger would be towards my daughter, who is responsible for everything that is and will happen!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1482 on: October 27, 2008, 12:04:29 AM »

Shoperoo-
I didn't quote your last response since the stack was getting so long.

We all come from different places.  We've all had different experiences in life.  I think that is what makes some people "refuse to go there" regarding incest and others don't have a problem at least considering it.  I happen to know 2 victims personally and through my research have found that it's far more common than anyone would like to believe. 

I am trying to say, as nicely as I can, that it is a possibility.  I'm not completed sold on the idea, but I am definitely not going to be even a little surprised if it turns out that incest is involved.

I understand. The "incest" that we all are tabboo-ed with is the 'victim' incest: older taking advantage of younger, etc (not cool)  However, if it happens between 2 willing siblings..who are we to curse that child of God; right?  Imagine loving a lil girl like Caylee 'less' b/c of who her parents were..totally unChristian, I say.
Mr, I don't blame or fault Caylee if she is/was a product of an incestuous relationship whether willing or unwilling.  I do, however, think it is not only ILLEGAL, but wholly INAPPROPRIATE.
Your posts are creepy, even to someone who thinks incest is a possibility.  I'm hoping I'm misunderstanding and you're not saying it's okay as long as they were both willing partners.  It's still wrong morally. 
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: October 27, 2008, 12:05:29 AM »

Ok who zapped me...lol...j/k  anyway Wreck and her I dont give a damn and then others mocking me and the mods joining in was very unprofessional.  And I do respect your opinions and understand Michael gave people a creepy feeling.  But do you know how many other people on here give off weird vibes?  Im not a trouble maker and im not defending Michael, I dont even know him, I dont know any of you, this is the internet, but im trying to say peoples comments are interpreted differently and have different meanings to different people and everyone should be able to have their own opinion on how they comprehend those comments.  And whoever made the comment the of get out the red button...never mind.

Not sure how professional an unpaid volunteer adminstrator and moderator of a message board are required to be.  We try to be fair and do what is in the best interest of ALL of the forum members so that you and others can have a friendly place to discuss these cases.   
well said klaas. if everyone had the same opinions-there would be no reason to discuss. u do a fantastic job on this board if i do say so myself
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: October 27, 2008, 12:05:54 AM »

Wow I cant believe how alot of you are beating up on Michael when the majority of you, especially all of the long timers basically swear George or Lee are the father.  In fact it has been discussed so much lately and not just by Michael,with NO PROOF that I havent even wanted to participate on this forum.  It seems lile people are obsessed with the incest theory on this board.  Yes its disgusting but not so disgusting for alot of you.  There are people on 2 other message boards right now watching this unfold and some not so nice things are being said about the Monkeys.  So many of you with ABSOLUTELY(thank you Casey) NO professional experience are the ones starting the incest theory and not Michael.  IMO opinion anyone who supports the incest theory, and there are alot of you on here are just as guilty as Michael.

Kat~  MrMichaelJ has a history here.  And the admin, Klaas has made a decision.  I respect her decision.  As far as other sites and what they say, so what.  I don't post here for their pleasure.  I am here posting on a missing child's thread.  Are you being respectful to the admin. and the monkeys that have objected to MrMichaelJ's crude remarks? 

Kat ~I tried first to reason with you.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: October 27, 2008, 12:06:32 AM »

And all the comments you and others made on this page were acting like adults especially the people cursing at me.   

I would like to know why you are making this accusation.  I read through and can't find a post where anyone on here has cursed at you. 

2 different people told me they dont give a damn what I think...there are so many other ways people could of said they dont agree with my opinion.
I said 'I don't give a DAMN what other forums think of me and SM'.  And I don't. You apparently missed what the poster "michael" actually said.
Read this again!

I understand. The "incest" that we all are tabboo-ed with is the 'victim' incest: older taking advantage of younger, etc (not cool)  However, if it happens between 2 willing siblings..who are we to curse that child of God; right

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: October 27, 2008, 12:06:45 AM »

I did not curse, and I didn't use da**.  So don't make it more than it is. 

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: October 27, 2008, 12:07:22 AM »

Wow I cant believe how alot of you are beating up on Michael when the majority of you, especially all of the long timers basically swear George or Lee are the father.  In fact it has been discussed so much lately and not just by Michael,with NO PROOF that I havent even wanted to participate on this forum.  It seems lile people are obsessed with the incest theory on this board.  Yes its disgusting but not so disgusting for alot of you.  There are people on 2 other message boards right now watching this unfold and some not so nice things are being said about the Monkeys.  So many of you with ABSOLUTELY(thank you Casey) NO professional experience are the ones starting the incest theory and not Michael.  IMO opinion anyone who supports the incest theory, and there are alot of you on here are just as guilty as Michael.

Kat~  MrMichaelJ has a history here.  And the admin, Klaas has made a decision.  I respect her decision.  As far as other sites and what they say, so what.  I don't post here for their pleasure.  I am here posting on a missing child's thread.  Are you being respectful to the admin. and the monkeys that have objected to MrMichaelJ's crude remarks? 

Muffy im sorry you thought I was accusing you of cursing, it was NOT you, it was SS and Wreck.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: October 27, 2008, 12:07:34 AM »

I agree people say not to attack other monkeys, everyone is allowed to voice their opinions but when posters dont agree with the majority they become a minority...not fair

Maybe you weren\'t around when his sexually tainted posts got him banned before?  It has nothing to do with talking about Incest.

I was I have been here from the beginning.I just don\'t think it was fair he even said that he was not condoning incest and said lets wait till the trial.I have heard some pretty sick things form other monkeys as well but i guess because they are long time posters it was not an issue.
 Many people have talked about  the incest theory many long time posters!! It was a sick thought for people to even go there but they did there is no evidence of incest no one in LE whi is speculating incest.

Jujstice0 ~ MrMichaelJ didn't say this in his post.  It was after many monkeys started objecting that he posted what I have bolded.  He realized he messed up AGAIN.  He was only here provisionally.  And he wasn't banned for discussing incest.  We have been discussing incest for quite a while, whether it be a long time/medium time/noob poster.  And I've been hearing about not going "there" but it is what it is.  Like it or not, life goes "THERE"  I don't know if there is incest in this case or not.  I will wait to see.  And I also respect Klaas's decision to ban MrMichaelJ. 

Kat ~  This was my second post to you.  No cursing here...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: October 27, 2008, 12:08:15 AM »

I did not curse, and I didn't use da**.  So don't make it more than it is. 

I agree Muffy.  Let's end the discussion and move on.  I am not going to go back and forth regarding this issue.  It is over and done with and the problem was taken care of.  These are judgment calls made by the administrator and mods on the forum.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: October 27, 2008, 12:09:21 AM »

Okay San.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: October 27, 2008, 12:09:21 AM »

Muffy im sorry you thought I was accusing you of cursing, it was NOT you, it was SS and Wreck.

What they said is they could give a DAMN if 2 other message boards were watching and talking about us.  You have a problem with that?  They didn't say they give a DAMN what you say. 
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1492 on: October 27, 2008, 12:10:44 AM »

WOW

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: October 27, 2008, 12:12:09 AM »

I respectfully disagree.  I'm not supporting the theory, only saying it's possible and don't like being thrown into your generalization. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: October 27, 2008, 12:12:48 AM »

WOW

Would you care to elaborate on your WOW or do you agree that we've already spent way too much time on the subject of MisterMichael?
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: October 27, 2008, 12:13:49 AM »

When I first heard of this case I heard that Casey had charged up an enormous amount of $ on her mom's credit cards.  What's the truth in this?  If it's true, what was purchased?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: October 27, 2008, 12:14:07 AM »

Oh, and just to add to that, if you TRULY believe that anyone else who thinks it's possible is as guilty as some of his posts, you really should apologize.  I haven't seen anyone else say the things he has and this isn't his first time in this rodeo either.  Maybe you're not familiar with him before he was banned?  I know I'm behind on reading, but I am very offended by your remarks comparing me to him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: October 27, 2008, 12:14:38 AM »

When I first heard of this case I heard that Casey had charged up an enormous amount of $ on her mom's credit cards.  What's the truth in this?  If it's true, what was purchased?

Wasn't it Cindy that mentioned an amount like 30 or 40k?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: October 27, 2008, 12:15:48 AM »

Hi, Hiding Monkey, Im sory but I can't remember, maybe Janet can find the link tomorrow.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: October 27, 2008, 12:15:57 AM »

WOW

Would you care to elaborate on your WOW or do you agree that we've already spent way too much time on the subject of MisterMichael?

Let me be the first and the majority (sorry, I just feel this way) to agree. WAaay too much time ... way too many weeks on this!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.