April 26, 2024, 06:14:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307846 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1500 on: October 27, 2008, 12:16:02 AM »

When I first heard of this case I heard that Casey had charged up an enormous amount of $ on her mom's credit cards.  What's the truth in this?  If it's true, what was purchased?

Wasn't it Cindy that mentioned an amount like 30 or 40k?

Didn't she have to tap into her 401K to cover the debt?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1501 on: October 27, 2008, 12:16:32 AM »

Wow I cant believe how alot of you are beating up on Michael when the majority of you, especially all of the long timers basically swear George or Lee are the father.  In fact it has been discussed so much lately and not just by Michael,with NO PROOF that I havent even wanted to participate on this forum.  It seems lile people are obsessed with the incest theory on this board.  Yes its disgusting but not so disgusting for alot of you.  There are people on 2 other message boards right now watching this unfold and some not so nice things are being said about the Monkeys.  So many of you with ABSOLUTELY(thank you Casey) NO professional experience are the ones starting the incest theory and not Michael.  IMO opinion anyone who supports the incest theory, and there are alot of you on here are just as guilty as Michael.

I could care less what other people are talking about.  When you say "I would cherish that child even more." because it was an act of incest is disturbing.  To me he approved of what happened.
exactly!!! 
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1502 on: October 27, 2008, 12:17:27 AM »

When I first heard of this case I heard that Casey had charged up an enormous amount of $ on her mom's credit cards.  What's the truth in this?  If it's true, what was purchased?

Wouldn't you think that Cindy would have cancelled her credit cards, or at least locked them up somewhere where KC didn't have access to them? I'm sure this was an occurring thing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: October 27, 2008, 12:17:40 AM »

Something like that.  I don't know how much is true but I do remember Cindy talking about it in one of the interviews or statements.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: October 27, 2008, 12:18:19 AM »

Anyone can be pushed past their limit. My husband is one of the most mild-mannered persons in the world. But I have seen him get very angry once or twice in 24 years, when he is pushed to the brink. I bet a lot of people here wouldn't be able to hold their anger in if they had protestors throwing rocks at their house, shouting obscenities at them, and the media there 24/7 asking stupid questions just to get them stirred up... they have not had a minute's peace in nearly 4 months... and that is on top of dealing with a missing granddaughter and their daughter being charged with murder. How long do you think YOU could remain calm with all that?

TxLady2

I contend that the protestors crossed a boundary when they failed to peacefully assemble ... peacefully protest.  However ... the Anthonys have to take some responsibility for instigating the outrage that American felt when Cindy and George got on the bandwagon of abetting Casey in her mission of deception in regards to what happened to Caylee ... Americans would be embracing these grieving Grandparents ... upholding them as they endure this neverending nightmare.

Justice for Caylee Marie has never been a priority for the Anthonys.  Shielding Casey from the consequences of her actions has been where it has been at since the morning of July 17th.  Caylee Marie needed a voice and ... the protestors provided that voice to assure that the disappearance of a little three year old girl did not become yesterdays headline. 

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: October 27, 2008, 12:18:38 AM »

Hi fellow monkeys!  Got ?.  When's the next search scheduled?

I believe the official TES search is scheduled for November 8th.

Yes it is. I shoud be getting an e-mail anyday now, on the location of the command center. I'll post it here, if it has not been posted yet.
Colt-did you see my earlier post about construction sites?  What's your idea on this?

Sorry, I missed that one.
   I've been thinking...anyone know if there's been any recent construction sites near the pings?  Reason I wondering-could she have buried her prior to concrete being poured somewhere?

Hiding Monkey - I was in Fla about a month ago and can tell you there is A LOT of construction going on all around the areas where those pings were ... I know that seems like a very general statement ... but trust me ... I was "lost" enough times around the airport to know!  LOL

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: October 27, 2008, 12:19:07 AM »

See some of you are being so hateful because my opinion is different than yours and thats the problem im trying to make a point of.  Im not the only who has this feeling.  He never came out and said I condone incest, yall took it at that and I take it he would be more nuturing and protective of a child of incest because of the circumstances. Look at how many of the regulars arent posting here anymore.  Whats that all about?

Katntx- I really think that you need to go back and reread Michael's posts.  He did come out and say that incest was OK between consenting adult siblings and he did express pleasure at the thought of having his first grandchild as the product of his two children.  This was not a discussion of incest in terms of the Anthony case and it had nothing to do with Caylee Anthony.  You have also made a comment about regulars not posting on SM anymore.  I have to assume that you are referring to regulars who joined SM since the Anthony case, however, I could very well be misinterpeting what you have said because you weren't specific.  I have been here for a very long time as have many others who are posting here this evening.  We have been part of SM since long before Caylee Anthony disappeared, and quite frankly, we don't give a damn what your friends on the other forums think about us.  There is a reason why SM is ranked at the top of the heap and it is not because of posters like Michael.  Perhaps SM is not the best forum for you, either. 

What person over the age of twelve, would ever think that incest was legal here in America??? Sorry, but this type of person concerns me.

Uhhh I never ever said I thought incest was legal....EVER! 

You didn't, but Michael did.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1507 on: October 27, 2008, 12:19:14 AM »

Anyone can be pushed past their limit. My husband is one of the most mild-mannered persons in the world. But I have seen him get very angry once or twice in 24 years, when he is pushed to the brink. I bet a lot of people here wouldn't be able to hold their anger in if they had protestors throwing rocks at their house, shouting obscenities at them, and the media there 24/7 asking stupid questions just to get them stirred up... they have not had a minute's peace in nearly 4 months... and that is on top of dealing with a missing granddaughter and their daughter being charged with murder. How long do you think YOU could remain calm with all that?

TxLady2

I contend that the protestors crossed a boundary when they failed to peacefully assemble ... peacefully protest.  However ... the Anthonys have to take some responsibility for instigating the outrage that American felt when Cindy and George got on the bandwagon of abetting Casey in her mission of deception in regards to what happened to Caylee ... Americans would be embracing these grieving Grandparents ... upholding them as they endure this neverending nightmare.

Justice for Caylee Marie has never been a priority for the Anthonys.  Shielding Casey from the consequences of her actions has been where it has been at since the morning of July 17th.  Caylee Marie needed a voice and ... the protestors provided that voice to assure that the disappearance of a little three year old girl did not become yesterdays headline. 

Janet

Good post Janet..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1508 on: October 27, 2008, 12:19:41 AM »

WOW

Would you care to elaborate on your WOW or do you agree that we\'ve already spent way too much time on the subject of MisterMichael?

I am saying wow as in the whole situation could have been avoided. if someone were to take that tone with you or any other mod they would have been banned saying maybe this is not the right place for you.everyone should respect everyone mod or not. every poster deserves respect this is not a popularity contest, post contest i have been here longer then you all of you started as a new poster everyone is so nice and welcoming but after that if your post count isn\'t in the 1000\'s you are ignored or banned because you don\'t agree.

anyway i am calling it a night, I come here to get away from my daily life of drama and BS.

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: October 27, 2008, 12:19:49 AM »

So it was true?  When I heard that I was shocked!  When did this happen?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: October 27, 2008, 12:21:08 AM »

WOW

Would you care to elaborate on your WOW or do you agree that we\'ve already spent way too much time on the subject of MisterMichael?

I am saying wow as in the whole situation could have been avoided. if someone were to take that tone with you or any other mod they would have been banned saying maybe this is not the right place for you.everyone should respect everyone mod or not. every poster deserves respect this is not a popularity contest, post contest i have been here longer then you all of you started as a new poster everyone is so nice and welcoming but after that if your post count isn\'t in the 1000\'s you are ignored or banned because you don\'t agree.

anyway i am calling it a night, I come here to get away from my daily life of drama and BS.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: October 27, 2008, 12:24:23 AM »

WOW

Justice... I am sorry to hear you feel that way.... my post count is not in the 1000's, and I have not been banned or ignored. Alot of my posts get no response, but i dont get all upset about it, it  means nothing, many times posters are behind and many times they have nothing to say to what I have posted.
I guess we are different, I came here to try to find Justice and some sort of closure for a missing 2 1/2 yr. old little girl named Caylee Marie Anthony, not to get away from my daily drama and BS.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: October 27, 2008, 12:24:40 AM »

Something like that.  I don't know how much is true but I do remember Cindy talking about it in one of the interviews or statements.
I find it really hard to believe that they would have credit cards with a 40,000 limit...especially after filing bankruptcy....her brother also stated that he thought that the figure was exagarated.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: October 27, 2008, 12:25:25 AM »

WOW

Too cute! Didn't we have a poster who used that as their avtar at one time?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1514 on: October 27, 2008, 12:25:28 AM »

Wow I cant believe how alot of you are beating up on Michael when the majority of you, especially all of the long timers basically swear George or Lee are the father.  In fact it has been discussed so much lately and not just by Michael,with NO PROOF that I havent even wanted to participate on this forum.  It seems lile people are obsessed with the incest theory on this board.  Yes its disgusting but not so disgusting for alot of you.  There are people on 2 other message boards right now watching this unfold and some not so nice things are being said about the Monkeys.  So many of you with ABSOLUTELY(thank you Casey) NO professional experience are the ones starting the incest theory and not Michael.  IMO opinion anyone who supports the incest theory, and there are alot of you on here are just as guilty as Michael.

I could care less what other people are talking about.  When you say "I would cherish that child even more." because it was an act of incest is disturbing.  To me he approved of what happened.

I'm really confused- and a little scared actually... what happened?

Let me correct myself.  We don't know if it happend.  But he approved if the act of incest happened between Casey and Lee and he would cherish the child even more because it was the child of a brother and sister.

okay- I am a little scared but I'll say it anyway. ( I see San's numbers and titles and I am just shaking in my boots)- but what I am about to say truly is not meant as an attack or malicious posting and it sort of is to everybody not just San.

I just want to say that (and I may be wrong) that San seems to subsrcibe to the theory that incest may have occurred and Lee may be the father- hence the "To me he approved of what happened" post (again San I apologize if you don't feel that way.)

But it just goes to show you that we can be VERY PASSIONATE about what we feel happened to Caylee and it is very easy to let that passion spill over into our communicated thoughts.

I feel like sometimes we read way too much into statements made like Cindy saying grandson instead of grandaughter. While everyone's speculation about that may be true- I think it is always important to remember the alternative- she was simply flustered or tired or whatever and made a mistake.

I think it is the NEED to make sense of this terrible tragedy and the FRUSTRATION of not being able to that drives our passion. Noone can fault us for that.

I am not in the Anthony camp or anything- (those of you who have read my posts know I do not approve of their behavior but I just wanted to state my feelings.

I hope I haven't offended you San. - was just using your statement as an example.

Klaas am I okay or am I in trouble?
I disagree because I believe another mod is really against it, yet lets reasonable posts stand.  You are incorrect that it was a biased decision.  You obviously don't know MrMichael when he was here before. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: October 27, 2008, 12:26:07 AM »

I find it really hard to believe that they would have credit cards with a 40,000 limit...especially after filing bankruptcy....her brother also stated that he thought that the figure was exagarated.

I thought the amount sounded a bit exagerrated myself...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: October 27, 2008, 12:26:23 AM »

Hi fellow monkeys!  Got ?.  When's the next search scheduled?

I believe the official TES search is scheduled for November 8th.

Yes it is. I shoud be getting an e-mail anyday now, on the location of the command center. I'll post it here, if it has not been posted yet.
Colt-did you see my earlier post about construction sites?  What's your idea on this?

Sorry, I missed that one.
   I've been thinking...anyone know if there's been any recent construction sites near the pings?  Reason I wondering-could she have buried her prior to concrete being poured somewhere?

Hiding Monkey - I was in Fla about a month ago and can tell you there is A LOT of construction going on all around the areas where those pings were ... I know that seems like a very general statement ... but trust me ... I was "lost" enough times around the airport to know!  LOL
I bet!  It's just something I wanted to throw out there for someone to check on as I could see someone thinking it'd be a great cover-up!  IMO
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1517 on: October 27, 2008, 12:27:00 AM »

Justice... I am sorry to hear you feel that way.... my post count is not in the 1000\'s, and I have not been banned or ignored. Alot of my posts get no response, but i dont get all upset about it, it  means nothing, many times posters are behind and many times they have nothing to say to what I have posted.
I guess we are different, I came here to try to find Justice and some sort of closure for a missing 2 1/2 yr. old little girl named Caylee Marie Anthony, not to get away from my daily drama and BS.
[/quote]

Maybe you mis understood me of course we are all here for Caylee a three year old little girl presumed dead .I have enough drama and BS in my daily life that i do not need to come here on a missing child\'s forum and see it too.

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: October 27, 2008, 12:27:15 AM »

WOW

Justice - I'll simply say I really don't care about how many posts a person has.  People are not ignored if they are new or have a lower post count. 

Have a good nite.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: October 27, 2008, 12:27:32 AM »

TxLady2

Janet

Good post Janet..
i completely agree Janet. I felt for them in the beginning and i cant imagine what they are going through, but they threw themselves in front of a camera every chance they could and questioned the intelligence of everyone seeking justice for this baby. they love their daughter and want to protect her-i get that, but like ive said before, what about caylee? cindy has done nothing but berate everyone who doesnt subscribe to their lies and elaborate theories and i may have maintained some respect and sympathy for them if they had just recognized that people only want justice for caylee. its not a conspiracy against casey-the facts speak for themselves. i would like to believe that if it were me, as much as i wouldnt want to believe it and accept it, i would welcome the people like tim miller to explore that other avenue and find my grandbaby if she were out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.