April 28, 2024, 06:37:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 308164 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1520 on: October 27, 2008, 12:27:53 AM »

I think it's time to remember why we are here... So feel free to skip over the drama put your two cents in to the discussion of bringing Caylee home. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: October 27, 2008, 12:28:36 AM »

Cubbee   - yes Chimes 
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1522 on: October 27, 2008, 12:28:36 AM »

I think it\'s time to remember why we are here... So feel free to skip over the drama put your two cents in to the discussion of bringing Caylee home. 

HaHa i was just about to do that

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1523 on: October 27, 2008, 12:29:05 AM »

I think it's time to remember why we are here... So feel free to skip over the drama put your two cents in to the discussion of bringing Caylee home. 

Yep.... that is what got me to posting again...she is a cutie patootie!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: October 27, 2008, 12:29:31 AM »

Too cute! Didn't we have a poster who used that as their avtar at one time?

Chimes was the poster with that avatar
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: October 27, 2008, 12:30:05 AM »

Which reminds me, TES will need more donations and we have a thread already started for the new search and TES:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3653.0
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: October 27, 2008, 12:30:05 AM »

Cubbee   - yes Chimes 

Thank you! I have been trying to remember who had that avtar...but then, I don't have the same degree as you ....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1527 on: October 27, 2008, 12:31:14 AM »

Ok who zapped me...lol...j/k  anyway Wreck and her I dont give a damn and then others mocking me and the mods joining in was very unprofessional.  And I do respect your opinions and understand Michael gave people a creepy feeling.  But do you know how many other people on here give off weird vibes?  Im not a trouble maker and im not defending Michael, I dont even know him, I dont know any of you, this is the internet, but im trying to say peoples comments are interpreted differently and have different meanings to different people and everyone should be able to have their own opinion on how they comprehend those comments.  And whoever made the comment the of get out the red button...never mind.
were you one of the others on the other forums b!tching about it here?  just asking.  BTW, I'm grateful for the privilege of posting here, maybe it's not a good fit for you since you have so little respect for the board mods? JMO
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1528 on: October 27, 2008, 12:31:54 AM »

Anyone can be pushed past their limit. My husband is one of the most mild-mannered persons in the world. But I have seen him get very angry once or twice in 24 years, when he is pushed to the brink. I bet a lot of people here wouldn't be able to hold their anger in if they had protestors throwing rocks at their house, shouting obscenities at them, and the media there 24/7 asking stupid questions just to get them stirred up... they have not had a minute's peace in nearly 4 months... and that is on top of dealing with a missing granddaughter and their daughter being charged with murder. How long do you think YOU could remain calm with all that?

TxLady2

I contend that the protestors crossed a boundary when they failed to peacefully assemble ... peacefully protest.  However ... the Anthonys have to take some responsibility for instigating the outrage that American felt when Cindy and George got on the bandwagon of abetting Casey in her mission of deception in regards to what happened to Caylee ... Americans would be embracing these grieving Grandparents ... upholding them as they endure this neverending nightmare.

Justice for Caylee Marie has never been a priority for the Anthonys.  Shielding Casey from the consequences of her actions has been where it has been at since the morning of July 17th.  Caylee Marie needed a voice and ... the protestors provided that voice to assure that the disappearance of a little three year old girl did not become yesterdays headline. 

Janet

Janet.... I said nothing whatsoever about their shielding Casey. I was referring to George losing his temper with everything going on at their house with the media and the protestors. I do not understand people giving the protestors and reporters a pass for harassing them, while at the same time they blame the Anthonys for supporting their daughter or believing that Caylee is alive. Whatever they do is none of our business... it's theirs! If the Anthonys have acted inappropriately... then so did all the stupid people who hung out at the house and yelled horrible things at them night and day!
I am sure that they ARE angry with Casey.... but she's still their child, and they cannot turn their backs on her. WE should not judge them for that.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: October 27, 2008, 12:35:12 AM »

Goodnight Caylee, Natalee, Jon Benet, all the children who are gone before their time.  I love you all................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: October 27, 2008, 12:35:29 AM »

TxLady, I think that the Anthony's are being judged for enabling their daughter to carry out this farce....IMO they could use a little tough love on their daughter, quit enabling her without totally turning their backs on her...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1531 on: October 27, 2008, 12:35:29 AM »

Calling it a night here, hugs to all monkeys new and old. Maybe tomorrow will be the day they will find Caylee. We can only hope. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: October 27, 2008, 12:36:08 AM »

Goodnight Caylee, Natalee, Jon Benet, all the children who are gone before their time.  I love you all................

There are far too many of them, that is for sure...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: October 27, 2008, 12:36:39 AM »

Wow I cant believe how alot of you are beating up on Michael when the majority of you, especially all of the long timers basically swear George or Lee are the father.  In fact it has been discussed so much lately and not just by Michael,with NO PROOF that I havent even wanted to participate on this forum.  It seems lile people are obsessed with the incest theory on this board.  Yes its disgusting but not so disgusting for alot of you.  There are people on 2 other message boards right now watching this unfold and some not so nice things are being said about the Monkeys.  So many of you with ABSOLUTELY(thank you Casey) NO professional experience are the ones starting the incest theory and not Michael.  IMO opinion anyone who supports the incest theory, and there are alot of you on here are just as guilty as Michael.

Kat~  MrMichaelJ has a history here.  And the admin, Klaas has made a decision.  I respect her decision.  As far as other sites and what they say, so what.  I don't post here for their pleasure.  I am here posting on a missing child's thread.  Are you being respectful to the admin. and the monkeys that have objected to MrMichaelJ's crude remarks? 

Kat ~I tried first to reason with you.

Muffy im sorry you thought I was accusing you of cursing, it was NOT you, it was SS and Wreck.

Katntx - I am slowly losing my patience with you.  If you will reread exactly what I said, you will see the following...

I have been here for a very long time as have many others who are posting here this evening.  We have been part of SM since long before Caylee Anthony disappeared, and quite frankly, we don't give a damn what your friends on the other forums think about us.  There is a reason why SM is ranked at the top of the heap and it is not because of posters like Michael.  Perhaps SM is not the best forum for you, either. 

I am not swearing at you, I am very clearly stating that the people who have posted for a very long time don't give a damn what your friends on the other forums think of us ... and we don't give a damn.  You have attacked quite a few of us this evening because we objected to Michael's posts which are and have been very inappropriate.  You have attacked admins, mods, and other posters.   You attempted to intimidate us by saying that your friends on other forums are talking about us.  You have now accused Wreck and I of cursing at you.  You have not been cursed at.  I am now finding your posts offensive.  I find it offensive that you are supportive of Michaels incest inuendos.  I find it offensive that you have attacked Klaas, San, Wreck, Muffy, and me.  I find it offensive that you have tried to intimidate us by expressing opinions from your friends on other forums. I find it offensive that you accused me of swearng at you.  You haven't been sworn at by Wreck or by me, or by anyone else.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: October 27, 2008, 12:36:42 AM »

Calling it a night here, hugs to all monkeys new and old. Maybe tomorrow will be the day they will find Caylee. We can only hope. 

Night Boo.... we can pray...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: October 27, 2008, 12:37:02 AM »

Nite BooMonkey
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: October 27, 2008, 12:37:41 AM »

Ok who zapped me...lol...j/k  anyway Wreck and her I dont give a damn and then others mocking me and the mods joining in was very unprofessional.  And I do respect your opinions and understand Michael gave people a creepy feeling.  But do you know how many other people on here give off weird vibes?  Im not a trouble maker and im not defending Michael, I dont even know him, I dont know any of you, this is the internet, but im trying to say peoples comments are interpreted differently and have different meanings to different people and everyone should be able to have their own opinion on how they comprehend those comments.  And whoever made the comment the of get out the red button...never mind.
were you one of the others on the other forums b!tching about it here?  just asking.  BTW, I'm grateful for the privilege of posting here, maybe it's not a good fit for you since you have so little respect for the board mods? JMO

I was NOT posting on the other boards just reading and I thought the mods said enough..how many posts have you made about this since the mods said stop???  How would you know whats a good fit for me...I have never met you in my life.  STOP!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: October 27, 2008, 12:37:52 AM »

Anyone can be pushed past their limit. My husband is one of the most mild-mannered persons in the world. But I have seen him get very angry once or twice in 24 years, when he is pushed to the brink. I bet a lot of people here wouldn't be able to hold their anger in if they had protestors throwing rocks at their house, shouting obscenities at them, and the media there 24/7 asking stupid questions just to get them stirred up... they have not had a minute's peace in nearly 4 months... and that is on top of dealing with a missing granddaughter and their daughter being charged with murder. How long do you think YOU could remain calm with all that?

TxLady2

I contend that the protestors crossed a boundary when they failed to peacefully assemble ... peacefully protest.  However ... the Anthonys have to take some responsibility for instigating the outrage that American felt when Cindy and George got on the bandwagon of abetting Casey in her mission of deception in regards to what happened to Caylee ... Americans would be embracing these grieving Grandparents ... upholding them as they endure this neverending nightmare.

Justice for Caylee Marie has never been a priority for the Anthonys.  Shielding Casey from the consequences of her actions has been where it has been at since the morning of July 17th.  Caylee Marie needed a voice and ... the protestors provided that voice to assure that the disappearance of a little three year old girl did not become yesterdays headline. 

Janet

Janet.... I said nothing whatsoever about their shielding Casey. I was referring to George losing his temper with everything going on at their house with the media and the protestors. I do not understand people giving the protestors and reporters a pass for harassing them, while at the same time they blame the Anthonys for supporting their daughter or believing that Caylee is alive. Whatever they do is none of our business... it's theirs! If the Anthonys have acted inappropriately... then so did all the stupid people who hung out at the house and yelled horrible things at them night and day!
I am sure that they ARE angry with Casey.... but she's still their child, and they cannot turn their backs on her. WE should not judge them for that.
pbi and no disrespect meant, but they could stand by her without spewing all of the bs and trying to make everyone else out to be the wrongdoers here. they make themselves look more like part of a coverup than they do grieving grandparents. they only want help if u happen to believe their assanine theories.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: October 27, 2008, 12:38:24 AM »

I bet!  It's just something I wanted to throw out there for someone to check on as I could see someone thinking it'd be a great cover-up!  IMO

Definately a good thought ... however, I don't think it can be anything that someone can "check on" ... don't forget Casey had a 31 day head start ... by that time ... it would have already been too late ... IMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: October 27, 2008, 12:38:58 AM »

Wow I cant believe how alot of you are beating up on Michael when the majority of you, especially all of the long timers basically swear George or Lee are the father.  In fact it has been discussed so much lately and not just by Michael,with NO PROOF that I havent even wanted to participate on this forum.  It seems lile people are obsessed with the incest theory on this board.  Yes its disgusting but not so disgusting for alot of you.  There are people on 2 other message boards right now watching this unfold and some not so nice things are being said about the Monkeys.  So many of you with ABSOLUTELY(thank you Casey) NO professional experience are the ones starting the incest theory and not Michael.  IMO opinion anyone who supports the incest theory, and there are alot of you on here are just as guilty as Michael.

Kat~  MrMichaelJ has a history here.  And the admin, Klaas has made a decision.  I respect her decision.  As far as other sites and what they say, so what.  I don't post here for their pleasure.  I am here posting on a missing child's thread.  Are you being respectful to the admin. and the monkeys that have objected to MrMichaelJ's crude remarks? 

Kat ~I tried first to reason with you.

Muffy im sorry you thought I was accusing you of cursing, it was NOT you, it was SS and Wreck.

Katntx - I am slowly losing my patience with you.  If you will reread exactly what I said, you will see the following...

I have been here for a very long time as have many others who are posting here this evening.  We have been part of SM since long before Caylee Anthony disappeared, and quite frankly, we don't give a damn what your friends on the other forums think about us.  There is a reason why SM is ranked at the top of the heap and it is not because of posters like Michael.  Perhaps SM is not the best forum for you, either. 

I am not swearing at you, I am very clearly stating that the people who have posted for a very long time don't give a damn what your friends on the other forums think of us ... and we don't give a damn.  You have attacked quite a few of us this evening because we objected to Michael's posts which are and have been very inappropriate.  You have attacked admins, mods, and other posters.   You attempted to intimidate us by saying that your friends on other forums are talking about us.  You have now accused Wreck and I of cursing at you.  You have not been cursed at.  I am now finding your posts offensive.  I find it offensive that you are supportive of Michaels incest inuendos.  I find it offensive that you have attacked Klaas, San, Wreck, Muffy, and me.  I find it offensive that you have tried to intimidate us by expressing opinions from your friends on other forums. I find it offensive that you accused me of swearng at you.  You haven't been sworn at by Wreck or by me, or by anyone else.

The Mods said STOP!!!!!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.