April 19, 2024, 02:12:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307362 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1600 on: October 27, 2008, 02:22:49 AM »

Sorry Klaas,
I posted before I saw your last post.  I'm done.

OT ~  But I just gotta say those are some really, really big girl panties you got there, o4Bull!   

I really needed them tonight, too!

Nite everyone.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: October 27, 2008, 02:24:22 AM »

Sorry Klaas,
I posted before I saw your last post.  I'm done.

OT ~  But I just gotta say those are some really, really big girl panties you got there, o4Bull!   

I really needed them tonight, too!

Nite everyone.

But what about the matching bra?!
Goodnight 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
alleycat86
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1602 on: October 27, 2008, 02:43:55 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!  REMEMBER, THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.....

I agree! sometimes i feel as though we get a little o/t but remember we're all here for the same thing. we're all concerned for this little girl and even though we might not all have the same views and ideas, i believe we can put that aside for a greater cause!

Also, not sure if this has ever been discussed (and if so i'm sorry and can someone please clarify)...... does any one know why in this picture of caylee there is a stamp on her hand and in some of them its obviously removed?? I've always wondered why i see this picture circulating around both with/without the stamp.
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1603 on: October 27, 2008, 03:10:31 AM »

MisterMichaelJ, I do not agree with your thoughts here and it makes me sick.  We have spoken about the incest topic many times on this forum but the way you put it makes me sick.

Wooooah!  I'm sorry I NEVER inquired about it's legality'...geez. I never thought about 'it' before.I guess if it is THAT disgusting, then the product of it is , too.  BTW, we're not supposed to attack fellow monkies here.....even if the money has a Christian heart!  Why don't we all just wait for the trial and paternity is established, OK?

MisterMichael - I'm sorry but this just isn't working out.  You might be better suited to another forum.  I cannot understand your way of thinking if you are the Christian you claim to be. 

I am way behind, please forgive my post so late.  Thank you for banning him (can't even say his name).

i quit signing in because every time I was, his name was next to mine and it creeped me out!! 

Weeble

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: October 27, 2008, 03:23:47 AM »

Klaas-Thanks for taking care of business this morning.  I've been holding my breath (figuratively of course) for days...knew this was going to happen eventually.  I too was creeped out from the first few posts-antennae y'know.  Sorry for the O/T, but Thank You!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: October 27, 2008, 03:27:25 AM »

I spend way more time catching up than posting, but I have a question.  Does anyone else think it's possible that on June 30th Casey called George in the a.m. and George maybe knew someone who could kind of "take care of things" for Casey (as in "Andy")?  Then GA called KC back and gave her Andy's number?

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: October 27, 2008, 03:32:22 AM »

Also, someone wondered (about 60 pages back-LOL) why Casey would have borrowed the neighbor's shovel instead of using George & Cindy's (assuming they knew about Caylee)...because KC/George assumed they'd committed the perfect crime and no one would ever know they borrowed someone else's shovel.  She/He/They wouldn't be dumb enough to use their own shovel IMO.  Neighbors often borrow things from each other, so that would appear perfectly normal.  I would like to know what excuse Casey gave the neighbor though in asking for the shovel.

Forecast for the Day:
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1607 on: October 27, 2008, 03:37:00 AM »

Goodnight Caylee, Natalee, Jon Benet, all the children who are gone before their time.  I love you all................

THIS is the best post I've seen so far today, thank you Always 1. 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: October 27, 2008, 03:37:41 AM »

Oops, one more...maybe I'm just tired, but I keep seeing my fellow monkeys refer to how much GA loved Caylee and I'm wondering where we got that impression.  Are there pics and videos of him cuddling Caylee, reading to Caylee, playing with Caylee, tucking Caylee in, etc. that I've missed somewhere?  The only thing I've seen is GA come unglued on reporters when they asserted Caylee may be dead (before the DNA came back).  I guess I want more proof of GA's adoration...something about that makes me suspicious.  I've seen lots of Cindy & Caylee, but no GA & Caylee.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: October 27, 2008, 03:42:12 AM »

O.k., I really should be going (correction: should have gone 4 hours ago) but, I think also that KC left her phone at home that one ping-less day intentionally.  It's kind of hard to bury someone when people are texting and calling you and you're gabbing and typing-just my opinion.  If you had already made the arrangements in advance, you'd have no need to communicate.

Forecast for the Day:
alleycat86
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1610 on: October 27, 2008, 03:42:37 AM »

Also, someone wondered (about 60 pages back-LOL) why Casey would have borrowed the neighbor's shovel instead of using George & Cindy's (assuming they knew about Caylee)...because KC/George assumed they'd committed the perfect crime and no one would ever know they borrowed someone else's shovel.  She/He/They wouldn't be dumb enough to use their own shovel IMO.  Neighbors often borrow things from each other, so that would appear perfectly normal.  I would like to know what excuse Casey gave the neighbor though in asking for the shovel.
IIRC according to the neighbor's interview, Casey told him that she couldn't get into George's shed because it was locked
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: October 27, 2008, 03:43:10 AM »

Sorry to post and run, but I have to be up in four hours.  Goodnight all!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: October 27, 2008, 03:45:08 AM »

alleycat- Thank you for the info.  I was wondering about that.  You saved me some searching.    Goodnight!

Forecast for the Day:
alleycat86
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1613 on: October 27, 2008, 03:48:20 AM »

alleycat- Thank you for the info.  I was wondering about that.  You saved me some searching.    Goodnight!
goodnight!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1614 on: October 27, 2008, 05:33:27 AM »

I was here when MisterMichael posted before and they were some sick posts.  I agree that incest has been discussed as part of this case, but not by anyone saying it's okay.  I think all of us, as well as myself, think incest is sick.
As a victim of incest,I totally agree.It's a sick subject,it's a sick and illegal act but it is a possibility in this case.I was also offended by the way MM presented his thoughts,almost like he condoned it but I was also offended by some saying that just because some posters discuss the incest aspect of this case,it makes us as bad as MM.
Now,I see this subject is just too hard for some to discuss,I'll just wait till the trial and see what the outcome is.
Have a good day Monkey's.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1615 on: October 27, 2008, 05:45:29 AM »

This was posted by mioyshi, on Oct 24, in previous thread #49, reply #601 (sorry, don't know how to bring a post over from another thread).  Anyway I found it to be very interesting and with the boards being so busy, don't know if was missed or commented on.  We have heard so many times that when Casey lies, she tells the truth (or at least a kernel of truth is in her lies).  What really intrigued me is the mention here of the Sawgrass Apartment sign.  Casey claimed that she dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass Apartments.  Could this be what she meant??  Hope TM/TES searchers are able to check this out.

Good morning all here, and thank you for keeping the missing , in everyones thoughts.
I understand first hand, how it feels to have a missing family member, as my partners mother was kidnapped from her home, on dec 16th, 2007.  She is still missing, and we never hear a word about the happening from le. 
There was not a search, of thousands of folks looking for Judith Osteen, only myself, and my partner, even on Christmas day, we searched the swamps here in north florida for my partners mother.  Le did a small search  a week or so after the kidnapping.

SO, while we wait and hope for our own missing to be found, we have gone to search for Caylee also.  I was born and raised in Orlando, so, I know it well.

On our first search, we went to Boggy Creek road.  The railroad, and the old cars there interested me. I stopped at an old road, that is pretty well hidden, and I got out and walked a while there, looking up, and noticing there was an old sign , " Sawgrass Aprarments", right there.  There were also 2 buzzards, sitting on that sign looking down at me. It sort of gave me the creeps.
This was right beside the underpass, that Caysey traded cars. I have to believe, she knows this area well too from her stopping there.  Ike was upon us, and the rains came, so we had to drive back home, the almost 200 miles.
This is also  near the place, where the car dealer man, says he saw Casey there..

WE went back, last week, and again, searched this area. While we were in the woods there, I found a culvert. It is right out in the middle of the woods, nothing around it, but, water was comming out,, and leading into this stream that goes to the south end of the airport.  I could not see inside that culvert far, as it was grown up with weeds.
I truley believe Caylee's little body is buried there near that roadway, close to the railroad tracks off of Boggy Creek road.
We also went to Blanchard park, as well, as to the trash can by amscott , which is only a few miniutes away from Blanchard park. That area is too congested to bury a body, or throw one in the trash, and not noticed.  ON the way to Blanchard park, we stopped by the ANthony's house.  No one there, but 2 news vans..
I am thinking , we will go back again, and have another look.   Like I have told my partner, " AT least we know where she isnt".
Now, to find where she IS......

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: October 27, 2008, 07:50:55 AM »

Update in the lounge!!!!!!!!

I love you guys so very much!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1617 on: October 27, 2008, 08:04:22 AM »

We have seen George in action!  I really doubt if he sits in the corner sucking his thumb while Cindy barks out orders.

I've never known quite what to think of George. I do believe he has lied and/or told half-truths. In the beginning, I even wondered if he did something with Caylee and set Casey up to take the fall. The reason I thought that was because he seemed so eager to catch the detectives on July 15th/16th and tell them that Casey was not being truthful. I had read about this in the 400 page doc right after reading how Amy, Tony L, Jesse, Sean Daly, et al., had all called the detectives on their own to make a statement, that statement being mainly that Casey lies. Alot.

As Casey's silence wore on, I found it hard to believe anyone but Casey to be responsible for Caylee's disappearance. And, honestly, George and Cindy's demeanor has added to my belief. Cindy does appear to me to be in complete denial of reality. George, however, always seems to qualify his statements that Caylee is alive, by shrugging, batting puppy dog eyes, and adding, "We have to have hope."  The way he says that phrase causes me to believe that he is merely putting on a brave face; he does know, and can probably admit to someone he trusts, that he believes Caylee is dead. Cindy can't do that, imo.

If there was a fight between the two women with Cindy choking Casey, I think it is entirely possible that Casey repeated that behavior with Caylee. IMO, Caylee was too little to break away and there was no one around to haul Casey off of her.

VERY well said and I agree Smile

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: October 27, 2008, 08:05:43 AM »

MisterMichaelJ, I do not agree with your thoughts here and it makes me sick.  We have spoken about the incest topic many times on this forum but the way you put it makes me sick.

Wooooah!  I'm sorry I NEVER inquired about it's legality'...geez. I never thought about 'it' before.I guess if it is THAT disgusting, then the product of it is , too.  BTW, we're not supposed to attack fellow monkies here.....even if the money has a Christian heart!  Why don't we all just wait for the trial and paternity is established, OK?

It strikes me very odd Michael that what you are saying now is something many here,including myself have been saying time and time again," wait for the trial and paternity is established".You've been holding onto the "incest"theory like a pit bull from the very beginning yet you have no proof,only speculation.As serious as this crime is,it's best to not speculate! You have even gone on to make statements as to the truth of it by saying things like"I promise"..As far as this Christian is concerned,you are on very dangerous ground..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: October 27, 2008, 08:08:14 AM »

By the way,good morning sweet monkeys!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.