March 28, 2024, 03:28:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305976 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: October 27, 2008, 08:16:53 AM »

By the way,good morning sweet monkeys!

Good morning Tater 

I hope we get some news regarding the case today.

Preparations are being made for the upcoming search, and I hope it won't be too much longer before Caylee can be found.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1621 on: October 27, 2008, 08:17:17 AM »

littleone said;
Pretty flippin scary isn't it Rob?! Casey a hero? George and Cindy advocates for missing people?!  It makes me so angry !!

George and Cin Cin as missing children advocates is about as far as you can go to reach the the absurd. That's like Pol Pot as an advocate for people with hurt feelings.

Remember George was the one that said he didn't want to join a group for missing kids.

It's all about the ca-ching for those two.

You musta missed the memo-
The Anthony's are holding a NATIONAL vigil Sunday November 2, 2008 .....(sighs)
And George lies. Cindy lies. Casey lies. Lee lies and laughs. I hate them all.
And yep ...like i said earlier- Tim Miller always says you can't put a price on a childs life-the Anthony's are out to prove him wrong.

It just breaks my heart how these people treated/treat Tim.
I know what you mean. It is terrible the way this man has been treated. I will never forget his first interview on NG...i cried my eyes out.  Cindy and Nancy both treated him terribly. He certainly doesn't deserve it. 

I'm so thankful I missed that episode for sure!!!!
i really wish i would have missed it. i have never seen Tim Miller look so sad  .

Even NG put him down or something????????? Does anyone have a link of that show?

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: October 27, 2008, 08:20:04 AM »

By the way,good morning sweet monkeys!

Good morning Tater 

I hope we get some news regarding the case today.

Preparations are being made for the upcoming search, and I hope it won't be too much longer before Caylee can be found.
Hi Muffy!!!! I am hoping right with you!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1623 on: October 27, 2008, 08:31:37 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Thought I'd share a little humor I found on my moring surf.

credit: January and Karate Dad

« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 09:36:53 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1624 on: October 27, 2008, 08:35:11 AM »

If a mod could delete that first broken pic link. Much appreciated. Smile

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1625 on: October 27, 2008, 08:35:47 AM »

Just a real quick o/t Pink Angel, I went to the site Now I lay me down to Sleep and it was so beautiful. What a wonderful thing to do for others in such pain. It blessed my heart.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: October 27, 2008, 08:37:01 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Thought I'd share a little humor I found on my moring surf.

credit: January and Karate Dad

Laughing so hard at the talent!!!!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 09:37:56 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: October 27, 2008, 08:37:16 AM »

Even NG put him down or something????????? Does anyone have a link of that show?

Brandy777~  Good morning.  I'm on first cup of coffee this a.m. and don't have link this sec.  You might want to look through the Transcripts Blonde keeps updated.  It may be there.  Or ask your question again in a bit, and I'll bet there is a monkey that has the answer. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: October 27, 2008, 08:41:25 AM »

I was here when MisterMichael posted before and they were some sick posts.  I agree that incest has been discussed as part of this case, but not by anyone saying it's okay.  I think all of us, as well as myself, think incest is sick.
As a victim of incest,I totally agree.It's a sick subject,it's a sick and illegal act but it is a possibility in this case.I was also offended by the way MM presented his thoughts,almost like he condoned it but I was also offended by some saying that just because some posters discuss the incest aspect of this case,it makes us as bad as MM.
Now,I see this subject is just too hard for some to discuss,I'll just wait till the trial and see what the outcome is.
Have a good day Monkey's.

I agree with you there...

IMO Michael was suggesting that the more tragic of a situation that caused Caylee's conception, the more you would want to protect her.  She obviously did not live in a good environment. Sure, there was some love there, but love does not necessarily make a good environment for a child to be in.  And if Caylee was created by two people who were in an incestuous union, well that doesn't mean SHE herself is evil, or tainted in any way.  (Just like a child conceived by rape. I would argue that they are no less of a beautiful creation because of it.  That does NOT mean I condone rape!)  You would want to love and protect her even more because who knows what her future in that kind of sick and twisted family would hold for her.       JMO, but I did not see anybody AT ALL condone incest- never did I read the words "I condone incest", or anything remotely similar.    

I do agree with the thought that many people here are very hot on the idea that this IS what happened here- that either Lee or George are Caylee's dad. (I've even been scoffed at -  putting it kindly -  for stating I find this idea outrageous! Just me, but I will not believe it til I get hard facts proving this is the case).  So IMO, some of this outrage against Michael seems a bit uncalled for, and a tad hypocritical. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1629 on: October 27, 2008, 08:43:16 AM »

I have has this on my mind since Casey was indicted.

Please feel free to agree or disagree, but I'll only reply to the people who agree - just kidding 

When Casey was initially charged and thrown in the slammer, she was charged with child neglect and lying to authorities.

The bond was set at $500,200. That is not the type of bond associated with child neglect or lying to authorities. That would have been 50k and she would have posted 5000 dollars and been out.

The reality was she was being held on second degree homicide.[/b] It just could not be proven at that time because there was no body. They all know Caylee was dead, but how. Was it an accident or a murder?

I have said that this was all intentional and I *think* I was the first to make that determination. I wasn't going out on a limb and making a bold statement. I just go where the facts take me, and this was easy to see. I clearly said that Casey killed her daughter and this was no accident.

When Casey was indicted she received a capital indictment, we all know that. That means that Casey is facing the death penalty should the jury or judge convict her and the jury or judge hand down the ultimate punishment.

With her capital / murder one indictment she is in jail and no amount of money or bond will spring her. Murder one cases do not get bond to my knowledge and I can not remember the last time I saw a case where it happened.

While Casey was out on bond, I felt that she should have been in jail the entire time and not out and about jerking everyone's chain.

With the return of the indictment the grand jury agreed with me, and saw and heard evidence that Casey killed her daughter. Intentionally.

She should have never been out in the first place.

I do not know who said what first.  I was one that believed and hoped it was an accident. It is hard for me to believe a mother would do such a thing, I know it happens but...

I think Phil Spector and Robert Blake both got bond, IIRC.

I don't think she have been out at all! BUT our justice system sucks period! People who kill their kids, Others who kill our children,People who molest our kids?? DON'T NOT get much time. Take Andrea Yates for example, they say she was sick in the head, yeah she she was sick in the heas alright. Sick in the head for what she did! THEN, get's a second trial and get's off. WTF! To me? That's giving people IDEAS to kill their kids or anyone, OH I'LL JUST PLEAD CRAZY! Read a few books and take notes anyone can do it. It's all on the net. I live in Mass and they just passed that molester's will NOT get death. GRRR. If your in jail here? AND you hit a molester? It's a hate crime. WTF, is wrong with this world. NO, I never been in jail lol. BUT i know someone who was. It's ok for all these sicko's to do what they are doing to our babies and their own but WE have to sit back and do NOTHING?! I say " HELL NO"... Sorry for the bad lang. Just a tad bid upset with our justice system. I think its a shame.  

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: October 27, 2008, 08:45:51 AM »

MisterMichael won't be back, he has been banned.  He was on a timeout once already for sexually explicit posts.  He just doesn't fit here with his way of thinking, causes too many problems.
Thanks! I went to bed because I started getting really creeped out from his posts, and it takes ALOT to creep me out...
BTW, Good Morning Monkeys!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: October 27, 2008, 08:50:10 AM »

Can anybody tell me how cold it gets in Florida, in the winter? I'm thinking of weather conditions in trying to find Caylee. I hope they find her soon before it gets too cold.. if it ever gets "too cold" there. 

I'm in Columbus OH and we're seeing our first snow of the season- there are some flurries right now 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1632 on: October 27, 2008, 08:54:17 AM »

I find it interesting that Todd Black and Jose Baez are not disputing there being a dead body in the trunk, only the fact that is is not proof positive that Casey killed Caylee.

"Todd Black, the representative for Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said the release of the documents do not show any proof that Casey Anthony harmed her daughter."

I also found it disgusting that JB would tape shows for KC to show her how much America hates her, thinking this would be a good laugh for her. What an incredibly odd thing to say and do. Supposedly KC is upset about her daughter being missing, why would anyone, esp her lawyer want to shove her face in the fact that America hates her, thinks she is guilty and here's the proof? Is this some sort of tactic of JB's to make sure this blockbuster case stays in the forefront of our minds and he gets a real good book deal out of it? I know and understand about KC being sociopath and thoroughly agree that she is a stone cold killer, but I can't help but think that JB has had a lot to do with the staging of how America feels about her, coaching her not to shed a tear and to stand tall and proud. Do you understand what I'm trying to say? It's hard to spit out. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: October 27, 2008, 08:56:04 AM »

Good morning FlaMom and everyone!

Anothermom - Not sure about the temps. in Flda, but I don't think it ever gets too cold too search.  I think the Nov. 8 date is considered quite ideal
weather wise - they were concerned earlier about the heavy rains and were waiting for it to dry up some.

It snowed here last week...YUK!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1634 on: October 27, 2008, 08:59:30 AM »

Just a real quick o/t Pink Angel, I went to the site Now I lay me down to Sleep and it was so beautiful. What a wonderful thing to do for others in such pain. It blessed my heart.

Thanks for visiting. It's a wonderful organization. It's sad that it has to exist but it's wonderful that it does. I have only done three sessions so far as a volunteer photographer and it's the most rewarding work I have ever done in my life.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: October 27, 2008, 08:59:34 AM »

Good morning Flamom and anothermonkey  sunny

I'm thinking of weather conditions in trying to find Caylee

I don't live in FL, so not sure about how cold it gets there.  I think the weather has been a concern in the past for searches when it's been raining, causing standing water (Tim Miller said he was worried Caylee's remains could be stepped on and pushed into the earth) and also vegetation was flourishing, making it harder to search.    Not to mention humid conditions for the searchers.  jmo

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: October 27, 2008, 09:01:07 AM »

I find it interesting that Todd Black and Jose Baez are not disputing there being a dead body in the trunk, only the fact that is is not proof positive that Casey killed Caylee.

"Todd Black, the representative for Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said the release of the documents do not show any proof that Casey Anthony harmed her daughter."

I also found it disgusting that JB would tape shows for KC to show her how much America hates her, thinking this would be a good laugh for her. What an incredibly odd thing to say and do. Supposedly KC is upset about her daughter being missing, why would anyone, esp her lawyer want to shove her face in the fact that America hates her, thinks she is guilty and here's the proof? Is this some sort of tactic of JB's to make sure this blockbuster case stays in the forefront of our minds and he gets a real good book deal out of it? I know and understand about KC being sociopath and thoroughly agree that she is a stone cold killer, but I can't help but think that JB has had a lot to do with the staging of how America feels about her, coaching her not to shed a tear and to stand tall and proud. Do you understand what I'm trying to say? It's hard to spit out. 

Yes BooMonkey I do understand what you're trying to say.  It seems like it's some kind of a game to Baez.  He doesn't come off as very professional to me.  But then again, it's said he is not capable of handling a capital case.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: October 27, 2008, 09:01:43 AM »

WOW.    Who in their right mind would think that's funny? And while I don't believe Casey is a normal person, I still find it somewhat hard to believe she fully enjoys watching all the hated America feels for her. JB is a real wack job, IMO.. 

I don't know how much coaching JB has to do with her, though.  She only seems to shed tears when it's about her- how she's being wronged, or being a disappointment to her mother, or .. being locked up "on a f'ing whim".  You know? Not in any of those interviews about where's Caylee, did she break down and cry about Caylee. That was before JB ever came into the picture, IIRC.  So she doesn't seem to need help hiding emotion where the little girl in concerned. I don't know that she has any.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: October 27, 2008, 09:03:52 AM »

I understand Boo but think about this...Casey was one cold cucumber even before JB came on the scene..Remember the interviews with LE at Universal? It seem's she is just that way, an "Ice Queen"..How she could perform this way considering the magnitude of this case is way beyond me.It's confounding for sure! Good morning by the way!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: October 27, 2008, 09:04:28 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. Uh,MuffyBe..Do you ever sleep?Are you exhausted from last night? And,Do you think we need helmets today(j/k)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.