March 28, 2024, 10:59:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305952 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: October 27, 2008, 09:04:34 AM »

Good morning Flamom and anothermonkey  sunny

I'm thinking of weather conditions in trying to find Caylee

I don't live in FL, so not sure about how cold it gets there.  I think the weather has been a concern in the past for searches when it's been raining, causing standing water (Tim Miller said he was worried Caylee's remains could be stepped on and pushed into the earth) and also vegetation was flourishing, making it harder to search.    Not to mention humid conditions for the searchers.  jmo

morning Muffy Smile and all other monkeys 

I wonder if it snows there?    I would think it at least gets less humid in the winter, but I don't know.   They're going to be out there with thousands of searchers- which is AWESOME!!  Let's hope this time is the time they find her. Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: October 27, 2008, 09:05:47 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. Uh,MuffyBe..Do you ever sleep?Are you exhausted from last night? And,Do you think we need helmets today(j/k)

(maybe she's "un-dead"    And maybe it's still dark where she lives...  )

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1642 on: October 27, 2008, 09:06:14 AM »

Good morning Flamom and anothermonkey  sunny

I'm thinking of weather conditions in trying to find Caylee

I don't live in FL, so not sure about how cold it gets there.  I think the weather has been a concern in the past for searches when it's been raining, causing standing water (Tim Miller said he was worried Caylee's remains could be stepped on and pushed into the earth) and also vegetation was flourishing, making it harder to search.    Not to mention humid conditions for the searchers.  jmo

I live in FL, west of Orlando, closer to Gulf.  Right now the day temps are in high 70's and night time lows are around 50-55.  We are expecting a "cold" front to come through on Wednesday - lows in 40's and highs in 60's.  This is "cold" for this time of year. 

The coldest we get in Jan-Feb is high's in 50's and lows can go down to 20's, though not usually a hard freeze lasting all night.

I don't see it getting too cold to search at any point, I think.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: October 27, 2008, 09:07:11 AM »

I live in FL, west of Orlando, closer to Gulf.  Right now the day temps are in high 70's and night time lows are around 50-55.  We are expecting a "cold" front to come through on Wednesday - lows in 40's and highs in 60's.  This is "cold" for this time of year. 

The coldest we get in Jan-Feb is high's in 50's and lows can go down to 20's, though not usually a hard freeze lasting all night.

I don't see it getting too cold to search at any point, I think.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1644 on: October 27, 2008, 09:08:19 AM »

I find it interesting that Todd Black and Jose Baez are not disputing there being a dead body in the trunk, only the fact that is is not proof positive that Casey killed Caylee.

"Todd Black, the representative for Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said the release of the documents do not show any proof that Casey Anthony harmed her daughter."

I also found it disgusting that JB would tape shows for KC to show her how much America hates her, thinking this would be a good laugh for her. What an incredibly odd thing to say and do. Supposedly KC is upset about her daughter being missing, why would anyone, esp her lawyer want to shove her face in the fact that America hates her, thinks she is guilty and here's the proof? Is this some sort of tactic of JB's to make sure this blockbuster case stays in the forefront of our minds and he gets a real good book deal out of it? I know and understand about KC being sociopath and thoroughly agree that she is a stone cold killer, but I can't help but think that JB has had a lot to do with the staging of how America feels about her, coaching her not to shed a tear and to stand tall and proud. Do you understand what I'm trying to say? It's hard to spit out. 

WOW.    Who in their right mind would think that's funny? And while I don't believe Casey is a normal person, I still find it somewhat hard to believe she fully enjoys watching all the hated America feels for her. JB is a real wack job, IMO.. 

I don't know how much coaching JB has to do with her, though.  She only seems to shed tears when it's about her- how she's being wronged, or being a disappointment to her mother, or .. being locked up "on a f'ing whim".  You know? Not in any of those interviews about where's Caylee, did she break down and cry about Caylee. That was before JB ever came into the picture, IIRC.  So she doesn't seem to need help hiding emotion where the little girl in concerned. I don't know that she has any.

Very true, she doesn't need much help in that dept. But as her lawyer I would think he would be telling her to show some sympathy, break down crying while looking at a pic of Caylee, show America how distraught you are, even if it all an act. He should have been trying to portray her as a grieving mother, he should have been aware the moment those receipts hit the air that she was wearing stolen goods in front of the media and demand she stop. He should have been doing some kind of damage control. He does nothing of the sort, instead makes stupid comments about taping shows for a good laugh and all the countless other stupid remarks he has made. He is the WORST lawyer I have ever seen and I think he's going to be a text book example to future law students of what not to do! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: October 27, 2008, 09:09:11 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. Uh,MuffyBe..Do you ever sleep?Are you exhausted from last night? And,Do you think we need helmets today(j/k)

Good morning trimm 

Hopefully, no helmets needed today.   sunny

With the search for Caylee getting closer, I hope there will be enough supplies/provisions for the searchers.  And like everyone else here, I'm waiting for news...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: October 27, 2008, 09:09:57 AM »

(maybe she's "un-dead"    And maybe it's still dark where she lives...  )

LMAO   

Edited once to add

« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 09:12:14 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: October 27, 2008, 09:13:45 AM »

Sorry Muffy..  I was watching that new series on HBO last night.. I have vampires on the brain.   

(If you are a vamp, you're much cuter than Count Nejame 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: October 27, 2008, 09:14:46 AM »

Sorry Muffy..  I was watching that new series on HBO last night.. I have vampires on the brain.   

(If you are a vamp, you're much cuter than Count Nejame 
Absolutely

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1649 on: October 27, 2008, 09:18:58 AM »

Vampire Bee? ::giggles::

I hope these PR working for Baez have back up jobs because they SUCK at Public Relations.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1650 on: October 27, 2008, 09:19:50 AM »

For quite some time I have thought that Casey killed Caylee the nite of June 15
soon after she left the house.  I think when she left and drove away that Caylee
was crying and sobbing and any 3 yr. old would after hearing and seeing all that
yelling and probably swearing and granny trying to choke her mom. I think when
KC couldn't shut her up she choked her to death in a rage. I have thought this
for a long time.
I hope that Tim and company know about the day that KC did not make any calls
I really think thats the day she buried for good. She was a CSI fan and so may times on that show they have followed the pings to victims.
The day that GA went before the GJ he was in there for more than 1 hr. It didn't
take but a few minutes to tell them about KC not letting him see inside the trunk.
So what else did he tell them and what didn't he tell Cindy.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1651 on: October 27, 2008, 09:22:46 AM »

O/T

WMAQ is reporting a body has been found in Chicago. Inside the white Suburban they were hunting for in the Jennifer Hudson "missing nephew" case.

Sad

I hope Caylee is taking care of him.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1652 on: October 27, 2008, 09:24:06 AM »

soon after she left the house.  I think when she left and drove away that Caylee
was crying and sobbing and any 3 yr. old would after hearing and seeing all that
for a long time.
I really think thats the day she buried for good. She was a CSI fan and so may times on that show they have followed the pings to victims.
The day that GA went before the GJ he was in there for more than 1 hr. It didn't
take but a few minutes to tell them about KC not letting him see inside the trunk.

I agree, I think she killed Caylee on the 15th because Caylee saw the fight and was screaming for her grandma once Casey took off with her.

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: October 27, 2008, 09:25:34 AM »

MisterMichael won't be back, he has been banned.  He was on a timeout once already for sexually explicit posts.  He just doesn't fit here with his way of thinking, causes too many problems.
Thanks! I went to bed because I started getting really creeped out from his posts, and it takes ALOT to creep me out...
BTW, Good Morning Monkeys!!

Same here it really was sick and I truly believe Klaas should have got a apology he just went way out there with it!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: October 27, 2008, 09:27:36 AM »

Vampire Bee? ::giggles::

I hope these PR working for Baez have back up jobs because they SUCK at Public Relations.

hee hee!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1655 on: October 27, 2008, 09:28:06 AM »

O/T

WMAQ is reporting a body has been found in Chicago. Inside the white Suburban they were hunting for in the Jennifer Hudson "missing nephew" case.

Sad

The body of a male child was found Friday morning on the South Side, authorities said.

The body of a male child was found on South Kolin Avenue, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's Office.

Authorities said the child may be 7-year-old Julian King, who went missing from the crime scene Friday where the bodies of the mother and brother of Academy Award-winning actress Jennifer Hudson were found in their home in the 7000 block of South Yale Avenue.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: October 27, 2008, 09:28:31 AM »

MisterMichael won't be back, he has been banned.  He was on a timeout once already for sexually explicit posts.  He just doesn't fit here with his way of thinking, causes too many problems.
Thanks! I went to bed because I started getting really creeped out from his posts, and it takes ALOT to creep me out...
BTW, Good Morning Monkeys!!

Same here it really was sick and I truly believe Klaas should have got a apology he just went way out there with it!!

SORRY GOOD MORNING MONKEY"S!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: October 27, 2008, 09:29:00 AM »

Good Morning Monks!!  Welcome to any new Monks I missed....and THANK YOU Klaas....   Going back to catch up!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: October 27, 2008, 09:29:28 AM »

O/T

Sad

OMG that is so sad. You know I've been trying to follow this.. in hoping they would find her nephew. I assume the person they have in custody refused to say where the boy was?    It's so stupid. He's already busted. They have him for killing two other people. Does he really think if he doesn't say where the 7 yr old is, that he'll get away with that crime?

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1659 on: October 27, 2008, 09:30:56 AM »

for a long time.

I agree too, any two year old is going to be screaming and crying at all the drama that was going on, and since Caylee thought more of Cindy, she would be crying for her, not KC, thus angering her even more!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.