April 23, 2024, 07:42:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307568 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1760 on: October 27, 2008, 12:08:47 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys....Good Morning Teacher (Lala's)

Could you please cover the difference between accept and except?

Thanks,

Numbers

Oh that is a good one.  I always confuse those two.

Accept or Except ?

Accept means "to receive."

Except is usually a preposition meaning "but" or "leaving out." However, except can also be a verb meaning "to leave out."

As verbs, accept and except are nearly antonyms, so the difference is important!

Examples: He accepted the gift. (He received it.)

He excepted the twins. (He did not include them.)

Everyone except Bill. (All but Bill.)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: October 27, 2008, 12:10:00 PM »

As far as the incest thing goes....I do not agree....so when I start to read a post about it I just move along. So far LP is the only person who has said Lee is the bioDad and UNTIL this is proved I will not let my mind and heart go there. But in no shape form or fashion is incest EVER OK! or Legal!
I know many people don't want to believe the incest angle but there are 10 million Americans who are victims of incest, and those are only the reported ones. Incest happens. Incest causes a tangled web. Incest causes children to act out and have personality disorders.

I believe George is the biological dad. He was way too involved in the cover up and seems to have cut a deal with LE.

Some have thought George is the biological father, and it would explain his filing for divorce and moving out shortly after Caylee brightened the world.  Lee didn't go around the house when George was there prior to Caylee disappearing and that would explain that as well if Lee was ashamed of his father.  However, the stumbling point for me on that theory is his willingness to voluntarily agree to a DNA test whereby Lee refused.  LE had to subpoena Lee for DNA.  Lee might be the one with something to hide.  It was seemingly clear that George also tried to help LE behind Cindy's back when he disclosed the chase between him and Casey when she had her mother's vehicle.  Cindy wasn't to know about him telling them that.  George also disclosed to LE that he never saw in the trunk and was bothered by that incident with the gas cans.  Lee tried to solve things himself, and he interjected himself into the investigation too much.  Lee also wanted to make sure with Casey in a jail house visit with Casey that everything was still okay with certain things and people and could it or they still be trusted; Casey told him yes and that he would obviously know if anything changed on the front.  Casey-Lee code speak imo. 
I can totally understand Lee not giving a DNA sample. 1. he's young and that is a permanent record. 2. He's probaby trying to distance himself from the loony family of his. 3. he wasn't involved and doesn't want false accusations.
Incest victims don't get along and love their assaulters.

The parents have to be the front runners in being cooperative in this case. They've already messed up their daughter, better that Lee is left alone.
jmho.

Abuse victims tend to continue being close with their abusers for some strange reason.  I have done some reading and I found that shocking to me.  They don't distance themselves for whatever reason.  If Casey was saddled with a family secret and saddled with the personal responsibility of the child while Lee paid her enormous phone bills the resentment towards the controlling factor, Cindy, would be evident.  George moved out after Caylee was born and then filed for divorce.  I would venture to guess he was ashamed of the whole thing if true.  Lee didn't come around the house when George was there after Cindy and George got back together.  Casey resented her father, seemed to even set him up in a way by telling friends her dad ran over something.  Casey obviously had a control issue with her mother and a jealousy with her mother over many things, possibly even Caylee.  An example of that was her mom's cameos that seemed to bother her, and we know how quickly Cindy backs down to her when Casey said "you don't know what my involvement was?"  Incest of this nature is very prevalent in society.  A study in Arizona recently said 1 in 8 girls are abused sexually, half of those by a brother or a father.  These types of abuses are very under-reported in general because of the shame factors involved.  It is far more rare that a mother kills a child than it is for a brother to abuse his sister.  Way more.  Studies show violent offenders in female inmate populations, as much as 60 plus percent, were abused sexually and half of those by a brother or father.  Chicken vs. the egg.

I can't understand why some are so quick to assume she killed her child, which is quite rare, but are completely against accepting the fact that sexual abuse is a leading factor in violence by women whereby incest is disgustingly common.

i beg to differ on mothers who kill their children
Here's an interesting link http://crime.about.com/od/female_offenders/a/mother_killers.htm

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1762 on: October 27, 2008, 12:10:15 PM »

That is J.P. Chatt.  I still say Caylee's is the spitting image of him...no matter what anyone else says.

Here is another pic of JP Chatt and Caylee - I am in total agreement that Caylee is the spitting image of him !!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1763 on: October 27, 2008, 12:10:16 PM »

HeyLalas
Your grammar is always perfect, no bad grades from me (and that accent divine).Besides,who would dare correct the notorious Hall Monitor who wields the mighty pencil? 

That's right.  Remember I have a close friendship with Santa...he listens to me too. 
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1764 on: October 27, 2008, 12:12:56 PM »

This pic has been floating around the boards for months now. The guy in the pic has not been identified but it has been speculated he is a cousin of the A family who was visiting over the summer. Cindy's mother had made mention of it to LE.

And speaking of which.....I wonder what type of relationship Cindy had with her mother?!

I can see a resemblance of this guy with Caylee.  If this guy is a cousin (I didn't think he really looked like other pics of JP Chatt) - this could explain a hint that HH dropped a while back - that her friend told her the father is a blood relative but NOT Lee or George.   
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: October 27, 2008, 12:13:54 PM »

As far as the incest thing goes....I do not agree....so when I start to read a post about it I just move along. So far LP is the only person who has said Lee is the bioDad and UNTIL this is proved I will not let my mind and heart go there. But in no shape form or fashion is incest EVER OK! or Legal!
I know many people don't want to believe the incest angle but there are 10 million Americans who are victims of incest, and those are only the reported ones. Incest happens. Incest causes a tangled web. Incest causes children to act out and have personality disorders.

I believe George is the biological dad. He was way too involved in the cover up and seems to have cut a deal with LE.

Some have thought George is the biological father, and it would explain his filing for divorce and moving out shortly after Caylee brightened the world.  Lee didn't go around the house when George was there prior to Caylee disappearing and that would explain that as well if Lee was ashamed of his father.  However, the stumbling point for me on that theory is his willingness to voluntarily agree to a DNA test whereby Lee refused.  LE had to subpoena Lee for DNA.  Lee might be the one with something to hide.  It was seemingly clear that George also tried to help LE behind Cindy's back when he disclosed the chase between him and Casey when she had her mother's vehicle.  Cindy wasn't to know about him telling them that.  George also disclosed to LE that he never saw in the trunk and was bothered by that incident with the gas cans.  Lee tried to solve things himself, and he interjected himself into the investigation too much.  Lee also wanted to make sure with Casey in a jail house visit with Casey that everything was still okay with certain things and people and could it or they still be trusted; Casey told him yes and that he would obviously know if anything changed on the front.  Casey-Lee code speak imo. 
I can totally understand Lee not giving a DNA sample. 1. he's young and that is a permanent record. 2. He's probaby trying to distance himself from the loony family of his. 3. he wasn't involved and doesn't want false accusations.
Incest victims don't get along and love their assaulters.

The parents have to be the front runners in being cooperative in this case. They've already messed up their daughter, better that Lee is left alone.
jmho.

Abuse victims tend to continue being close with their abusers for some strange reason.  I have done some reading and I found that shocking to me.  They don't distance themselves for whatever reason.  If Casey was saddled with a family secret and saddled with the personal responsibility of the child while Lee paid her enormous phone bills the resentment towards the controlling factor, Cindy, would be evident.  George moved out after Caylee was born and then filed for divorce.  I would venture to guess he was ashamed of the whole thing if true.  Lee didn't come around the house when George was there after Cindy and George got back together.  Casey resented her father, seemed to even set him up in a way by telling friends her dad ran over something.  Casey obviously had a control issue with her mother and a jealousy with her mother over many things, possibly even Caylee.  An example of that was her mom's cameos that seemed to bother her, and we know how quickly Cindy backs down to her when Casey said "you don't know what my involvement was?"  Incest of this nature is very prevalent in society.  A study in Arizona recently said 1 in 8 girls are abused sexually, half of those by a brother or a father.  These types of abuses are very under-reported in general because of the shame factors involved.  It is far more rare that a mother kills a child than it is for a brother to abuse his sister.  Way more.  Studies show violent offenders in female inmate populations, as much as 60 plus percent, were abused sexually and half of those by a brother or father.  Chicken vs. the egg.

I can't understand why some are so quick to assume she killed her child, which is quite rare, but are completely against accepting the fact that sexual abuse is a leading factor in violence by women whereby incest is disgustingly common.

i beg to differ on mothers who kill their children
Here's an interesting link http://crime.about.com/od/female_offenders/a/mother_killers.htm

Compare that to how many fathers and brothers abuse their daughters and sisters and it is not even apples and oranges.  It is apples and bike tires.  200 mothers a year kill their children vs hundreds of thousands of children sexually abused by family.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1766 on: October 27, 2008, 12:14:09 PM »

IMHO I believe that IF the bio Dad is already known to law enforcement, that would have to mean that they HAVE DNA from the Dad, as to be able to MATCH with Caylee.  Who might that be?

I am really thinking this Erik dude because of the similiar looks through the eyes bwtween he and Caylee.  I wonder IF he has ever been questioned by authorities??  I wonder how many and who volunterred their DNA in this case????

Paulah, I am bumping this again.  I am really curious to know who you are talking about "Erik"

Is this him?

And if this IS him, what do you know about Erik?

That is J.P. Chatt.  I still say Caylee's is the spitting image of him...no matter what anyone else says.

The pic was posted on WS and Dante & Exit 13 were asked to identify the guy. Neither knew who it as so I doubt it is JP Chatt.

Here is a pic of JP Chatt

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: October 27, 2008, 12:14:10 PM »

Here is another pic of JP Chatt and Caylee - I am in total agreement that Caylee is the spitting image of him !!

They do look alike, and he and Casey are not kin, right????  (Sorry, I get the guys mixed up)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1768 on: October 27, 2008, 12:14:21 PM »

Remember on the hair documentation in the last dump, it said the one hair had 1% hispanic? Was that Caylee's hair? Could this have come from Chatt?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1769 on: October 27, 2008, 12:14:28 PM »

This pic has been floating around the boards for months now. The guy in the pic has not been identified but it has been speculated he is a cousin of the A family who was visiting over the summer. Cindy's mother had made mention of it to LE.

And speaking of which.....I wonder what type of relationship Cindy had with her mother?!

Thanks CC.  I have never thought that this pic is JP, but could not find out for sure who it is.  I am curious to know who Paulah is talking about "Erik."  That's someone I haven't heard of yet, so I thought we might be able to put a name to the face in this pic!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1770 on: October 27, 2008, 12:16:32 PM »

I can see a resemblance of this guy with Caylee.  If this guy is a cousin (I didn't think he really looked like other pics of JP Chatt) - this could explain a hint that HH dropped a while back - that her friend told her the father is a blood relative but NOT Lee or George.   

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1771 on: October 27, 2008, 12:16:35 PM »

IMHO I believe that IF the bio Dad is already known to law enforcement, that would have to mean that they HAVE DNA from the Dad, as to be able to MATCH with Caylee.  Who might that be?

I am really thinking this Erik dude because of the similiar looks through the eyes bwtween he and Caylee.  I wonder IF he has ever been questioned by authorities??  I wonder how many and who volunterred their DNA in this case????

Paulah, I am bumping this again.  I am really curious to know who you are talking about "Erik"

Is this him?

And if this IS him, what do you know about Erik?

The pic was posted on WS and Dante & Exit 13 were asked to identify the guy. Neither knew who it as so I doubt it is JP Chatt.

Here is a pic of JP Chatt

I will defer to your judgment until such time as that person is identified. 
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1772 on: October 27, 2008, 12:16:59 PM »

They do look alike, and he and Casey are not kin, right????  (Sorry, I get the guys mixed up)

No they are not related and in fact there seems to be some confusion about how long they have known each other ( long enough for him to be the father ? )  Interestingly, there is a transcript of text messages of Amy where JP Chatt tells Amy that Jesse G. is under no circumstances welcome at his home - as in, he does not like him at all. 
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1773 on: October 27, 2008, 12:17:41 PM »

WOW!  This is always who I thought looked THE MOST like Caylee.  Moreso than any of the immediate Adams Family.  I mean Anthony family Smile
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: October 27, 2008, 12:18:38 PM »

The Missouri missing teens have been found alive and well.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1775 on: October 27, 2008, 12:19:02 PM »

Remember on the hair documentation in the last dump, it said the one hair had 1% hispanic? Was that Caylee's hair? Could this have come from Chatt?

I believe the report said the chances of the hair being ofr hispanic origin was 1%.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: October 27, 2008, 12:19:26 PM »

Lalas, oh mighty teacher, would you please do a lesson on the difference physic and psychic?

Humbly Yours,

The Dwarf 

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: October 27, 2008, 12:20:12 PM »

Lalas, oh mighty teacher, would you please do a lesson on the difference physic and psychic?

Humbly Yours,

The Dwarf 

I would like one on possessives...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1778 on: October 27, 2008, 12:20:19 PM »

The fact that Caylee resembles her own relatives should not be a surprise.  How many of us look similar to our cousins or aunts and uncles?  It's the resemblance to someone outside the family, Chatt, that gives me pause.  I know many have said that is not possible, but what are the odds that Caylee would be the spitting image of him and not be related?  I have no idea and I am beginning to think we will never know for certain.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: October 27, 2008, 12:21:02 PM »

Humbly Yours,

The Dwarf 

Ummm...the difference BETWEEN I meant.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.