April 24, 2024, 02:35:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307628 times)
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1800 on: October 27, 2008, 12:35:06 PM »

Sorry about posting the picture since it was already posted.  I didn't go back far enough to read everything and wanted to get the picture up. 

No problem at all!  The twinkle in their eyes is the same, same eyelashes, similar ear lobes, similar smile, same nose.  I don't Caylee looked much like any of the Anthonys.  So this picture just jumps out at me.  Plus, I am one of those people who always looks at kids and figures out which parent they look like. 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: October 27, 2008, 12:36:27 PM »

Here's the other picture of the unidentified man that also resembles CA:

If this gentleman has not been identified in this photo...it is time to find out.  Since several of you claim it is not J.P. Chatt, I was told it was, but who knows, we need to identify him. 

Who is this Erik guy we keep talking about?  Where did his name come up in the discussions?  I have missed this tidbit of info.

I may be mistaken but I thought I saw this picture before with the name Jeremy Winters on it.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1802 on: October 27, 2008, 12:37:55 PM »

Who is Jeremy Winters?  He sure looks like Caylee. 
scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1803 on: October 27, 2008, 12:38:47 PM »

Which reminds me, TES will need more donations and we have a thread already started for the new search and TES:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3653.0

Klaas

I have donated to TES several times over the past 3 1/2 years.  However ... the Orlando Law Enforcement cannot be compared to the Aruban Law Enforcement who did not have justice for Natalee Holloway as an objective ... an entity that was conspiring from the getgo to prevent the truth from being revealed.

I contend ... as a intregal aspect the Caylee Marie investigation ... the Orlando Law Enforcement at some level should be underwriting the costs associated with the search by TES.

Something is not right.

Could somebody please help this Canadian comprehend why a qualified private search team ... that relies on donations to effectively operate ... is performing a function of an American law enforcement without compensation.

Thank you.

Janet

Orange County has done some searching, with in their budget.

America is broke$$$, our Cities, Counties, States and Federal Gov.. We are not far from being brought to our knees.

Hmmm, Is there any warm weather in Canada?
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1804 on: October 27, 2008, 12:39:29 PM »

If this gentleman has not been identified in this photo...it is time to find out.  Since several of you claim it is not J.P. Chatt, I was told it was, but who knows, we need to identify him. 

Who is this Erik guy we keep talking about?  Where did his name come up in the discussions?  I have missed this tidbit of info.

I have heard people say it's JP too.  I don't feel that it is, and my HUGE basis for that is put them side by side and look at their ears.  I don't know who Erik is. I am trying to find out tho.  I want to see his pic too.  If it was a "family thing" and they wanted to sweep it under the rug, then who better to blame it on than someone who was already deceased.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: October 27, 2008, 12:42:26 PM »

Compare that to how many fathers and brothers abuse their daughters and sisters and it is not even apples and oranges.  It is apples and bike tires.  200 mothers a year kill their children vs hundreds of thousands of children sexually abused by family.

Casey was nineteen years old strong willed working adult when Caylee was conceived ... not a child.  She was not being sexually abused by ANYBODY.

IMO IMO

Janet

Certainly it is against the law, but nevertheless look at stats.

Incestuous relationships last on average of 7 years.  If Casey was 14 and her brother 18 for instance, would that be considered willingly?  If the abuse culminated in her dropping out of school (as a quiet, shy, good student close to graduation) and continued on while they both lived at home eventually leading to the conception of Caylee would that not be considered abuse?  I don't want her to be a victim certainly, but it would explain some things.  Most parents are unaware of these things from what I read.  If it came out that Lee was the father after Caylee was born with the DNA testing done to determine Jesse wasn't the father - would that explain George leaving and filing for divorce in December?  I don't know the paternity test dates with Jesse, but if that was when Cindy found out about it?  Who paid for these 500-1200 cell phone bills while Casey was unemployed?  Why did Casey abandon the job early the next year after Caylee was born?  Shame? 

I agree and very good questions.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: October 27, 2008, 12:42:37 PM »

Hey ... that is MuffyBee's cat.

I'm telling.

MUUUFFFYYYBEEE!!!!   pink angel link is being mean to Fraidy Cat. 

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: October 27, 2008, 12:44:14 PM »

I have heard people say it's JP too.  I don't feel that it is, and my HUGE basis for that is put them side by side and look at their ears.  I don't know who Erik is. I am trying to find out tho.  I want to see his pic too.  If it was a "family thing" and they wanted to sweep it under the rug, then who better to blame it on than someone who was already deceased.

I thought someone identified him at some point.  If anyone here would know, it would be Blonde.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: October 27, 2008, 12:45:24 PM »

I'm curious if this was a statement of fact from the friend, or his theory? This isn't to say anything negative against the source of the information.. I just need clarification I guess.

It seems like the only two people (IIRC) who were even publicly questioned about paternity, were Jesse and Jesus (through his family).  We know Jesse is not the father, we still have no word on this Jesus guy (officially, that I know of).  Now what about this Erik person? (He also died around the same time Jesus did, right?)  Why are we getting no media on his family, like we did with Jesus Ortiz?  (Not that I think there needs to be, but it's kind of surprising that we don't see reporters knocking on anybody's doors).  There has been zero leak of any kind with regard to who the father is- only a statement that LE is satisfied with.. I guess satisfied with what she told them? (which is odd, considering she's only lied to them thus far).  So they know who the father is, but they're satisfied with her statement. Either it's Jesus, or it's somebody they can't afford to make known. Why? Would he threaten a lawsuit? Is it secret because it's part of the on-going investigation (which means the father perhaps had something to do with what happened? Which *might* seem to make it more likely it's a relative?)

Just rambling I guess.. but your thoughts are welcome. 

Rambling is good   

So you know of an Erik who also died?  What happened with him?  This is the first I have heard of an Erik.

Maybe another monkey will have a better answer for you, but I believe that this is somebody who died (again, in a car accident) around the same time frame as Caylee's birthday.. just before or just after.  He was married at the time.. He may or may not have known that he had a child by Casey (if he's even the father).   IIRC, he and Jesus were friends? I want to say that there was a quote that Casey had in her myspace or facebook, that was thought at first to be a memorial to Jesus, but was actually something Jesus wrote for Erik at his funeral.. something to that effect. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: October 27, 2008, 12:47:00 PM »

Which reminds me, TES will need more donations and we have a thread already started for the new search and TES:

Klaas

I have donated to TES several times over the past 3 1/2 years.  However ... the Orlando Law Enforcement cannot be compared to the Aruban Law Enforcement who did not have justice for Natalee Holloway as an objective ... an entity that was conspiring from the getgo to prevent the truth from being revealed.

I contend ... as a intregal aspect the Caylee Marie investigation ... the Orlando Law Enforcement at some level should be underwriting the costs associated with the search by TES.

Something is not right.

Could somebody please help this Canadian comprehend why a qualified private search team ... that relies on donations to effectively operate ... is performing a function of an American law enforcement without compensation.

Thank you.

Janet

Janet , this is only my opinion and I know you like links and I do not have one but even though Orlando is a fairly large city they do still have an operating budget with only so many officers. They do not have the manpower or funds to put on the type of search that Tes can do.

During the last search by TES and LE they did donate if I remember correctly 5000$ to help TES stay a couple of more days to eliminate some areas. This new search is still in the same fiscal years budget for Orlando's Law Enforcement.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: October 27, 2008, 12:48:03 PM »

As far as the incest thing goes....I do not agree....so when I start to read a post about it I just move along. So far LP is the only person who has said Lee is the bioDad and UNTIL this is proved I will not let my mind and heart go there. But in no shape form or fashion is incest EVER OK! or Legal!
I know many people don't want to believe the incest angle but there are 10 million Americans who are victims of incest, and those are only the reported ones. Incest happens. Incest causes a tangled web. Incest causes children to act out and have personality disorders.

I believe George is the biological dad. He was way too involved in the cover up and seems to have cut a deal with LE.

Some have thought George is the biological father, and it would explain his filing for divorce and moving out shortly after Caylee brightened the world.  Lee didn't go around the house when George was there prior to Caylee disappearing and that would explain that as well if Lee was ashamed of his father.  However, the stumbling point for me on that theory is his willingness to voluntarily agree to a DNA test whereby Lee refused.  LE had to subpoena Lee for DNA.  Lee might be the one with something to hide.  It was seemingly clear that George also tried to help LE behind Cindy's back when he disclosed the chase between him and Casey when she had her mother's vehicle.  Cindy wasn't to know about him telling them that.  George also disclosed to LE that he never saw in the trunk and was bothered by that incident with the gas cans.  Lee tried to solve things himself, and he interjected himself into the investigation too much.  Lee also wanted to make sure with Casey in a jail house visit with Casey that everything was still okay with certain things and people and could it or they still be trusted; Casey told him yes and that he would obviously know if anything changed on the front.  Casey-Lee code speak imo. 
I can totally understand Lee not giving a DNA sample. 1. he's young and that is a permanent record. 2. He's probaby trying to distance himself from the loony family of his. 3. he wasn't involved and doesn't want false accusations.
Incest victims don't get along and love their assaulters.

The parents have to be the front runners in being cooperative in this case. They've already messed up their daughter, better that Lee is left alone.
jmho.

Abuse victims tend to continue being close with their abusers for some strange reason.  I have done some reading and I found that shocking to me.  They don't distance themselves for whatever reason.  If Casey was saddled with a family secret and saddled with the personal responsibility of the child while Lee paid her enormous phone bills the resentment towards the controlling factor, Cindy, would be evident.  George moved out after Caylee was born and then filed for divorce.  I would venture to guess he was ashamed of the whole thing if true.  Lee didn't come around the house when George was there after Cindy and George got back together.  Casey resented her father, seemed to even set him up in a way by telling friends her dad ran over something.  Casey obviously had a control issue with her mother and a jealousy with her mother over many things, possibly even Caylee.  An example of that was her mom's cameos that seemed to bother her, and we know how quickly Cindy backs down to her when Casey said "you don't know what my involvement was?"  Incest of this nature is very prevalent in society.  A study in Arizona recently said 1 in 8 girls are abused sexually, half of those by a brother or a father.  These types of abuses are very under-reported in general because of the shame factors involved.  It is far more rare that a mother kills a child than it is for a brother to abuse his sister.  Way more.  Studies show violent offenders in female inmate populations, as much as 60 plus percent, were abused sexually and half of those by a brother or father.  Chicken vs. the egg.

I can't understand why some are so quick to assume she killed her child, which is quite rare, but are completely against accepting the fact that sexual abuse is a leading factor in violence by women whereby incest is disgustingly common.

i beg to differ on mothers who kill their children
Here's an interesting link http://crime.about.com/od/female_offenders/a/mother_killers.htm

Compare that to how many fathers and brothers abuse their daughters and sisters and it is not even apples and oranges.  It is apples and bike tires.  200 mothers a year kill their children vs hundreds of thousands of children sexually abused by family.

I am saying that it is not as rare as you make it sound. Period.

It is much more rare than someone winning a million dollars.  It is far more rare than being struck by lightening.  It is rare, but not as perhaps rare as grandparents killing grandkids.  Fathers kill more of their children than do mothers.  Nevertheless, I find it odd that people reject out of hand that Incest happens in families and causes violence and sociopathic behaviors in women.  Meanwhile, many automatically accept that Casey killed her own child.   Why is it that folks squirm more on potential core influencing factors that are far more prevalent in society than the actual violent deed of murder.  I only make the observation.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1811 on: October 27, 2008, 12:49:21 PM »

Klaas

Something is not right.

Thank you.

Janet

Janet,
They donated 5,000 dollars of recovered drug money. Hopefully they will cough up more drug monies.

They did some some searches themselves when this happened but like most missing children investigations in the US, outside organizations usually organize and help fund large scale searches because local law enforcement doesn't haven't the manpower or the funds to do so.

More than 100,000 missing persons, the vast majority of them children, are designated as endangered each year. About 30,000 are deemed involuntary.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: October 27, 2008, 12:49:22 PM »

Sorry about posting the picture since it was already posted.  I didn't go back far enough to read everything and wanted to get the picture up. 

No problem at all!  The twinkle in their eyes is the same, same eyelashes, similar ear lobes, similar smile, same nose.  I don't Caylee looked much like any of the Anthonys.  So this picture just jumps out at me.  Plus, I am one of those people who always looks at kids and figures out which parent they look like. 
Me, too.  When the paternity of Anna Nicole Smith's baby was being questioned, it was apparent to me who the baby's father was.  My daughter said how do I know and I said look at her eyes and eyebrows for one.  I said she was the image of her dad Larry Birkhead. I was right.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: October 27, 2008, 12:51:36 PM »

Probably Klaas will answer before I get this typed.

Someone in the last few days posted the name Eric Baker. He died a few days after Caylee's second Birthday.  They posted his obit as I remember.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #1814 on: October 27, 2008, 12:52:22 PM »

This pic has been floating around the boards for months now. The guy in the pic has not been identified but it has been speculated he is a cousin of the A family who was visiting over the summer. Cindy's mother had made mention of it to LE.

And speaking of which.....I wonder what type of relationship Cindy had with her mother?!

Thanks CC.  I have never thought that this pic is JP, but could not find out for sure who it is.  I am curious to know who Paulah is talking about "Erik."  That's someone I haven't heard of yet, so I thought we might be able to put a name to the face in this pic!

RE: Erik

Either yesterday or the day before, in a post, something was said about this Erik, who KC had dated.  It had a link to his  My Space page.  I didn't bookmark it, but if I can find it in my "history", I will post it...
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1815 on: October 27, 2008, 12:53:38 PM »

Thanks, Paulah.  I hope you find it!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: October 27, 2008, 12:53:47 PM »

Casey was nineteen years old strong willed working adult when Caylee was conceived ... not a child.  She was not being sexually abused by ANYBODY.

IMO IMO

Janet

Certainly it is against the law, but nevertheless look at stats.

Incestuous relationships last on average of 7 years.  If Casey was 14 and her brother 18 for instance, would that be considered willingly?  If the abuse culminated in her dropping out of school (as a quiet, shy, good student close to graduation) and continued on while they both lived at home eventually leading to the conception of Caylee would that not be considered abuse?  I don't want her to be a victim certainly, but it would explain some things.  Most parents are unaware of these things from what I read.  If it came out that Lee was the father after Caylee was born with the DNA testing done to determine Jesse wasn't the father - would that explain George leaving and filing for divorce in December?  I don't know the paternity test dates with Jesse, but if that was when Cindy found out about it?  Who paid for these 500-1200 cell phone bills while Casey was unemployed?  Why did Casey abandon the job early the next year after Caylee was born?  Shame? 

Where are you getting that Casey was a quiet, shy, good student? I have seen a total of 1 person that has said that that grew up with her! I don't believe she has ever been quiet or shy in her life. And every "expert" I have seen talk about her behavior has predicted sociopathy as the cause. There may have been incest involved, that's quite possible, but I do not believe that is the motivation for her actions! A sociopath doesn't have to have a "motive" to kill.  That is my opinion

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: October 27, 2008, 12:54:07 PM »

Here's the other picture of the unidentified man that also resembles CA:

I may be mistaken but I thought I saw this picture before with the name Jeremy Winters on it.

Let me correct my mistake. Blonde has him as Jeremy Mayfield.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1818 on: October 27, 2008, 12:55:03 PM »

Hey ... that is MuffyBee's cat.

I'm telling.

MUUUFFFYYYBEEE!!!!   pink angel link is being mean to Fraidy Cat. 

Janet

That's a squirrel doing the Casey Kool-aid dance ya goof!

LOL!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1819 on: October 27, 2008, 12:56:50 PM »

As far as the incest thing goes....I do not agree....so when I start to read a post about it I just move along. So far LP is the only person who has said Lee is the bioDad and UNTIL this is proved I will not let my mind and heart go there. But in no shape form or fashion is incest EVER OK! or Legal!
I know many people don't want to believe the incest angle but there are 10 million Americans who are victims of incest, and those are only the reported ones. Incest happens. Incest causes a tangled web. Incest causes children to act out and have personality disorders.

I believe George is the biological dad. He was way too involved in the cover up and seems to have cut a deal with LE.

Some have thought George is the biological father, and it would explain his filing for divorce and moving out shortly after Caylee brightened the world.  Lee didn't go around the house when George was there prior to Caylee disappearing and that would explain that as well if Lee was ashamed of his father.  However, the stumbling point for me on that theory is his willingness to voluntarily agree to a DNA test whereby Lee refused.  LE had to subpoena Lee for DNA.  Lee might be the one with something to hide.  It was seemingly clear that George also tried to help LE behind Cindy's back when he disclosed the chase between him and Casey when she had her mother's vehicle.  Cindy wasn't to know about him telling them that.  George also disclosed to LE that he never saw in the trunk and was bothered by that incident with the gas cans.  Lee tried to solve things himself, and he interjected himself into the investigation too much.  Lee also wanted to make sure with Casey in a jail house visit with Casey that everything was still okay with certain things and people and could it or they still be trusted; Casey told him yes and that he would obviously know if anything changed on the front.  Casey-Lee code speak imo. 
I can totally understand Lee not giving a DNA sample. 1. he's young and that is a permanent record. 2. He's probaby trying to distance himself from the loony family of his. 3. he wasn't involved and doesn't want false accusations.
Incest victims don't get along and love their assaulters.

The parents have to be the front runners in being cooperative in this case. They've already messed up their daughter, better that Lee is left alone.
jmho.

Abuse victims tend to continue being close with their abusers for some strange reason.  I have done some reading and I found that shocking to me.  They don't distance themselves for whatever reason.  If Casey was saddled with a family secret and saddled with the personal responsibility of the child while Lee paid her enormous phone bills the resentment towards the controlling factor, Cindy, would be evident.  George moved out after Caylee was born and then filed for divorce.  I would venture to guess he was ashamed of the whole thing if true.  Lee didn't come around the house when George was there after Cindy and George got back together.  Casey resented her father, seemed to even set him up in a way by telling friends her dad ran over something.  Casey obviously had a control issue with her mother and a jealousy with her mother over many things, possibly even Caylee.  An example of that was her mom's cameos that seemed to bother her, and we know how quickly Cindy backs down to her when Casey said "you don't know what my involvement was?"  Incest of this nature is very prevalent in society.  A study in Arizona recently said 1 in 8 girls are abused sexually, half of those by a brother or a father.  These types of abuses are very under-reported in general because of the shame factors involved.  It is far more rare that a mother kills a child than it is for a brother to abuse his sister.  Way more.  Studies show violent offenders in female inmate populations, as much as 60 plus percent, were abused sexually and half of those by a brother or father.  Chicken vs. the egg.

I can't understand why some are so quick to assume she killed her child, which is quite rare, but are completely against accepting the fact that sexual abuse is a leading factor in violence by women whereby incest is disgustingly common.

Thank you so much for putting my exact thoughts about the incest angle into words.

We had an incestuous relationship in my brother's ex's family between a step-father and step-daughter which ended in the step-father's suicide.  The denial and cover-up by the girl's family was immediate and complete.  She continues to be a victim and is a heroin addict now.  The Anthonys are so messed up, I can believe anything when it comes to them...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.