March 29, 2024, 08:09:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 306062 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: October 27, 2008, 12:56:50 PM »

Which reminds me, TES will need more donations and we have a thread already started for the new search and TES:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3653.0

Klaas

I have donated to TES several times over the past 3 1/2 years.  However ... the Orlando Law Enforcement cannot be compared to the Aruban Law Enforcement who did not have justice for Natalee Holloway as an objective ... an entity that was conspiring from the getgo to prevent the truth from being revealed.

I contend ... as a intregal aspect the Caylee Marie investigation ... the Orlando Law Enforcement at some level should be underwriting the costs associated with the search by TES.

Something is not right.

Could somebody please help this Canadian comprehend why a qualified private search team ... that relies on donations to effectively operate ... is performing a function of an American law enforcement without compensation.

Thank you.

Janet

Orange County has done some searching, with in their budget.

America is broke$$$, our Cities, Counties, States and Federal Gov.. We are not far from being brought to our knees.

Hmmm, Is there any warm weather in Canada?

scnative

I contend that finding the remains of Caylee Marie should be one of the top priorties of the Orlando LE in this investigation.  Without those remains as evidence ... the entire case is only circumstantial.  If you read the recently released forensic report ... none of the results are conclusive and ... the defense is going to have a field day picking it apart.

It seems that the locating of Caylee's remains is dependent on a private search organization and those who donate ... the remains that could reveal evidence that could put Casey Anthony away for life ... the remains that could assure that there is justice for Caylee Marie.

The Orlando LE ... has all those cell records ... they are aware where Casey was on those crucial days.  In the course of the investigation ... why is LE not conducting a search or ... underwriting the costs of TES.

IMO.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1821 on: October 27, 2008, 12:56:55 PM »

If LA is the bio-father, maybe the parents don't know.  And/or they are playing the denial chip.  Since denial eases painful things. 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: October 27, 2008, 01:00:37 PM »

Sorry about posting the picture since it was already posted.  I didn't go back far enough to read everything and wanted to get the picture up. 

No problem at all!  The twinkle in their eyes is the same, same eyelashes, similar ear lobes, similar smile, same nose.  I don't Caylee looked much like any of the Anthonys.  So this picture just jumps out at me.  Plus, I am one of those people who always looks at kids and figures out which parent they look like. 

I agree spring2, it's him.......................................................IMO.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: October 27, 2008, 01:02:13 PM »

Compare that to how many fathers and brothers abuse their daughters and sisters and it is not even apples and oranges.  It is apples and bike tires.  200 mothers a year kill their children vs hundreds of thousands of children sexually abused by family.

Casey was nineteen years old strong willed working adult when Caylee was conceived ... not a child.  She was not being sexually abused by ANYBODY.

IMO IMO

Janet

Certainly it is against the law, but nevertheless look at stats.

Incestuous relationships last on average of 7 years.  If Casey was 14 and her brother 18 for instance, would that be considered willingly?  If the abuse culminated in her dropping out of school (as a quiet, shy, good student close to graduation) and continued on while they both lived at home eventually leading to the conception of Caylee would that not be considered abuse?  I don't want her to be a victim certainly, but it would explain some things.  Most parents are unaware of these things from what I read.  If it came out that Lee was the father after Caylee was born with the DNA testing done to determine Jesse wasn't the father - would that explain George leaving and filing for divorce in December?  I don't know the paternity test dates with Jesse, but if that was when Cindy found out about it?  Who paid for these 500-1200 cell phone bills while Casey was unemployed?  Why did Casey abandon the job early the next year after Caylee was born?  Shame? 

Where are you getting that Casey was a quiet, shy, good student? I have seen a total of 1 person that has said that that grew up with her! I don't believe she has ever been quiet or shy in her life. And every "expert" I have seen talk about her behavior has predicted sociopathy as the cause. There may have been incest involved, that's quite possible, but I do not believe that is the motivation for her actions! A sociopath doesn't have to have a "motive" to kill.  That is my opinion

Mine too!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: October 27, 2008, 01:02:36 PM »

IMO, this guy has always been candidate #1 to be Caylee's bio dad.
I have felt this way long before the rumor and innuendo of incest.
If the incest is true, so be it.
I just think that Caylee's bio dad and family certainly should be heard
I think all this talk by Cindy of a 'dead dad' was to keep from any 'complications' another side of a family would present. Cindy is as whacked as Casey. From the get go Cindy has several stories about Caylee's dad. I think they answer is simple, either Crazy Ho cant remember who it was or was rejected by the guy. Sometimes, the most simple answer IS the answer

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: October 27, 2008, 01:03:03 PM »

Which reminds me, TES will need more donations and we have a thread already started for the new search and TES:

Klaas

I have donated to TES several times over the past 3 1/2 years.  However ... the Orlando Law Enforcement cannot be compared to the Aruban Law Enforcement who did not have justice for Natalee Holloway as an objective ... an entity that was conspiring from the getgo to prevent the truth from being revealed.

I contend ... as a intregal aspect the Caylee Marie investigation ... the Orlando Law Enforcement at some level should be underwriting the costs associated with the search by TES.

Something is not right.

Could somebody please help this Canadian comprehend why a qualified private search team ... that relies on donations to effectively operate ... is performing a function of an American law enforcement without compensation.

Thank you.

Janet

America is broke$$$, our Cities, Counties, States and Federal Gov.. We are not far from being brought to our knees.

scnative

I contend that finding the remains of Caylee Marie should be one of the top priorties of the Orlando LE in this investigation.  Without those remains as evidence ... the entire case is only circumstantial.  If you read the recently released forensic report ... none of the results are conclusive and ... the defense is going to have a field day picking it apart.

It seems that the locating of Caylee's remains is dependent on a private search organization and those who donate ... the remains that could reveal evidence that could put Casey Anthony away for life ... the remains that could assure that there is justice for Caylee Marie.

The Orlando LE ... has all those cell records ... they are aware where Casey was on those crucial days.  In the course of the investigation ... why is LE not conducting a search or ... underwriting the costs of TES.

IMO.

Janet

I'm sure LE has MUCH more than what has been released to the public.  I really doubt if they would have pursued murder one charges without good evidence.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1826 on: October 27, 2008, 01:04:04 PM »

Did a little digging and this is what I found about Jeremy...he was a friend of Lee's who now lives out of the area.

This is his pic from his myspace....

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #1827 on: October 27, 2008, 01:04:14 PM »

Thanks CC.  I have never thought that this pic is JP, but could not find out for sure who it is.  I am curious to know who Paulah is talking about "Erik."  That's someone I haven't heard of yet, so I thought we might be able to put a name to the face in this pic!

RE: Erik

Either yesterday or the day before, in a post, something was said about this Erik, who KC had dated.  It had a link to his  My Space page.  I didn't bookmark it, but if I can find it in my "history", I will post it...

[/quote]

BINGO!  Found it!

Somewhere I read that they had dated..Oh, yes, this was the guy who was in the service... The "One Night Stand"??????

I wish someone would write to him and ask a few questions.. I am chicken!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=5447554
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: October 27, 2008, 01:06:06 PM »

scnative

In the Fraser Valley of British Columbia ...  we are experiencing what we refer to as an Indian Summer.  There is a nip in the air that implies that winter is approaching but ... the sky is clear ... the colors of the changing leaves of the trees are magnificent.  My daughter went to Virginia for university following high school graduation and ... she felt right at home.

This afternoon hubby and I are walking with his sister and BIL around the sea wall of Stanley Park in Vancouver.  Good company and ... beautiful scenery ...  I am thankful.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #1829 on: October 27, 2008, 01:06:33 PM »

I think all this talk by Cindy of a 'dead dad' was to keep from any 'complications' another side of a family would present. Cindy is as whacked as Casey. From the get go Cindy has several stories about Caylee's dad. I think they answer is simple, either Crazy Ho cant remember who it was or was rejected by the guy. Sometimes, the most simple answer IS the answer

Wow!  This looks like a MATCH to me!!!!!!  Who is this mystery man?
blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1830 on: October 27, 2008, 01:07:05 PM »

Hey BB,
So glad you're here.  I haven't seen you lately. Maybe you have just been too busy.  I have been to a few other blogs that have worse grammar than this one. LOL  Maybe I should take your advice and study a little more on my grammar so you won't give me two more bad grades.

OK, everyone read that paragraph...and pay attention to the teacher!

Can we study "common sense" now?   
::MonkeyLaugh::common sense= translation I give my kids'= when God took the rib from Adam to make Eve, He counted and paused, and said AHHA, the rib with "common sense" man will never know how to use it, to complex, woman, she will use it and her own. DONE

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: October 27, 2008, 01:07:21 PM »

scnative

IMO.

Janet

I don't know the answer, but maybe they just can't?  I don't know whether or not they are searching.. if they are, we're most likely not aware of it.  As for underwriting costs of TES, unfortunately I don't believe they have any obligation to financially assist any private organization.  They did the one time (which was great)- maybe it's just not something they can do beyond a certain dollar amount? No idea.. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1832 on: October 27, 2008, 01:09:02 PM »

Klaas

Something is not right.

Thank you.

Janet

scnative

IMO.

Janet

I'm sure LE has MUCH more than what has been released to the public.  I really doubt if they would have pursued murder one charges without good evidence.

Evidence can be direct or circumstantial. What is the difference? Direct evidence refers to evidence that establishes a fact. A good example of direct evidence is statements or confessions made by the witnesses. Circumstantial evidence, on the flipside, requires that a judge and/or jury make indirect judgments, or inferences, about what transpired at the scene of a crime. For instance, if fingerprints or hairs found at the scene are consistent with that of a perpetrator, jurors may infer that the print or hair definitely belongs to the defendant. Since fingerprints or hairs were found at the crime scene, those pieces of evidence links the defendant to he scene.

Circumstantial evidence is not definitive proof. It only provides a general idea of what occurred at the crime scene. Many times, evidence identified forensically is circumstantial. However, direct evidence, such as eyewitness accounts, victims' statements, or offenders' confessions, may influence the interpretation of test results made by the medical examiner (ME). Direct evidence may also influence the ME's reconstruction of the crime scene.

In general, direct evidence is not considered to be as reliable as circumstantial evidence. Historically, eyewitnesses are poor at identifying perpetrators or remembering certain events. Therefore, their eyewitness accounts are not always credible. People have a tendency to make up events as opposed simply restating actual events like a tape recorder.

Furthermore, circumstantial evidence is more objective while direct evidence is subjective. Circumstantial evidence provides a more credible answer. An eyewitness account of what happened can be wrong approximately half the time whereas saliva and blood evidence can accurately set apart one person from the rest of the general population.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: October 27, 2008, 01:09:09 PM »

Compare that to how many fathers and brothers abuse their daughters and sisters and it is not even apples and oranges.  It is apples and bike tires.  200 mothers a year kill their children vs hundreds of thousands of children sexually abused by family.

Casey was nineteen years old strong willed working adult when Caylee was conceived ... not a child.  She was not being sexually abused by ANYBODY.

IMO IMO

Janet

Certainly it is against the law, but nevertheless look at stats.

Incestuous relationships last on average of 7 years.  If Casey was 14 and her brother 18 for instance, would that be considered willingly?  If the abuse culminated in her dropping out of school (as a quiet, shy, good student close to graduation) and continued on while they both lived at home eventually leading to the conception of Caylee would that not be considered abuse?  I don't want her to be a victim certainly, but it would explain some things.  Most parents are unaware of these things from what I read.  If it came out that Lee was the father after Caylee was born with the DNA testing done to determine Jesse wasn't the father - would that explain George leaving and filing for divorce in December?  I don't know the paternity test dates with Jesse, but if that was when Cindy found out about it?  Who paid for these 500-1200 cell phone bills while Casey was unemployed?  Why did Casey abandon the job early the next year after Caylee was born?  Shame? 

Where are you getting that Casey was a quiet, shy, good student? I have seen a total of 1 person that has said that that grew up with her! I don't believe she has ever been quiet or shy in her life. And every "expert" I have seen talk about her behavior has predicted sociopathy as the cause. There may have been incest involved, that's quite possible, but I do not believe that is the motivation for her actions! A sociopath doesn't have to have a "motive" to kill.  That is my opinion

Mine too!!!

Hey, Tater! My 3 year old gr.daughter saw your pic this morning & dug out her Mrs. potato head & she's sitting here at my computer now, dressed just like you! She loves looking at everyone's avatars. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1834 on: October 27, 2008, 01:09:42 PM »

Probably Klaas will answer before I get this typed.

Someone in the last few days posted the name Eric Baker. He died a few days after Caylee's second Birthday.  They posted his obit as I remember.

Thanks Sam. I missed that name.  Do we know where his name originated?  Did Casey bring him up or was it someone else?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1835 on: October 27, 2008, 01:10:51 PM »

Did a little digging and this is what I found about Jeremy...he was a friend of Lee's who now lives out of the area.

That is not the same guy that is in the black and white picture on the back porch. imo

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: October 27, 2008, 01:10:58 PM »

Hey ... that is MuffyBee's cat.

I'm telling.

MUUUFFFYYYBEEE!!!!   pink angel link is being mean to Fraidy Cat. 

Janet

That's a squirrel doing the Casey Kool-aid dance ya goof!

LOL!

Often I do not get it until. ... I think back while lying in bed at night.  Then I have a good laugh.

Janet

_____

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1837 on: October 27, 2008, 01:11:36 PM »

OK, I may be dumb here...help me...but that other photo does not look like that guy.  I need better glasses, I guess.
blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1838 on: October 27, 2008, 01:12:05 PM »

OMGosh.........that says father and daughter all over it! So sad though, if he knew, or if he didn't

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1839 on: October 27, 2008, 01:12:05 PM »

Probably Klaas will answer before I get this typed.

Someone in the last few days posted the name Eric Baker. He died a few days after Caylee's second Birthday.  They posted his obit as I remember.

Thanks Sam. I missed that name.  Do we know where his name originated?  Did Casey bring him up or was it someone else?

Cindy mentioned him in her interview with LE, IIRC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.