March 28, 2024, 09:01:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305941 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1840 on: October 27, 2008, 01:13:27 PM »

Did a little digging and this is what I found about Jeremy...he was a friend of Lee's who now lives out of the area.

This is his pic from his myspace....

OK, I may be dumb here...help me...but that other photo does not look like that guy.  I need better glasses, I guess.

LOL no glasses needed! It is not the same person! Not even close.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: October 27, 2008, 01:13:28 PM »

Compare that to how many fathers and brothers abuse their daughters and sisters and it is not even apples and oranges.  It is apples and bike tires.  200 mothers a year kill their children vs hundreds of thousands of children sexually abused by family.

Casey was nineteen years old strong willed working adult when Caylee was conceived ... not a child.  She was not being sexually abused by ANYBODY.

IMO IMO

Janet

Certainly it is against the law, but nevertheless look at stats.

Incestuous relationships last on average of 7 years.  If Casey was 14 and her brother 18 for instance, would that be considered willingly?  If the abuse culminated in her dropping out of school (as a quiet, shy, good student close to graduation) and continued on while they both lived at home eventually leading to the conception of Caylee would that not be considered abuse?  I don't want her to be a victim certainly, but it would explain some things.  Most parents are unaware of these things from what I read.  If it came out that Lee was the father after Caylee was born with the DNA testing done to determine Jesse wasn't the father - would that explain George leaving and filing for divorce in December?  I don't know the paternity test dates with Jesse, but if that was when Cindy found out about it?  Who paid for these 500-1200 cell phone bills while Casey was unemployed?  Why did Casey abandon the job early the next year after Caylee was born?  Shame? 

Where are you getting that Casey was a quiet, shy, good student? I have seen a total of 1 person that has said that that grew up with her! I don't believe she has ever been quiet or shy in her life. And every "expert" I have seen talk about her behavior has predicted sociopathy as the cause. There may have been incest involved, that's quite possible, but I do not believe that is the motivation for her actions! A sociopath doesn't have to have a "motive" to kill.  That is my opinion

If you follow some of the other websites there has been information that Casey was quiet, shy, and a good student to people's recollection.  I have yet to hear anything contrary to that.  She didn't really gear up on the sleeping around until Caylee was conceived and/or born.  One only has to look to her best friend since she was 5 or 6, Ryan, who was shocked when Cindy called him during the month Caylee was missing about her lying to him.  She exhibits many of the violent offender behaviors of sex abuse victims.  She is where she belongs.  If she was a borderline sociopath, abuse and severe enabling by guilt proxy saddled with the family secret both in outward responsibility with Caylee and internally in shame would have fostered an environment where escape thoughts were fostered and the sociopathy blossomed.  She likely dreamed of getting the first position back in the dominant mother's eyes and the narcissistic side was jealous of the attention parents with missing children got.  Fortunately, the plan was put into action much sooner than she planned due to spite created out of resentment.

And men brag about conquests, certainly those with a "celebrity" factor and we haven't heard of hoards of men claiming high school conquests with Casey.
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1842 on: October 27, 2008, 01:14:10 PM »

Here's the other picture of the unidentified man that also resembles CA:

Good morning everyone.  Coming out of "lurking" mode.  I agree, the resemblance is uncanny.  O/T this is one of my favorite photos of Caylee.  She seems so at ease and happy with him.  At the same time he appears very relaxed, and natural with her.  He almost seems to beaming with pride holding her.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: October 27, 2008, 01:16:20 PM »

IMO, this guy has always been candidate #1 to be Caylee's bio dad.
I have felt this way long before the rumor and innuendo of incest.
If the incest is true, so be it.
I just think that Caylee's bio dad and family certainly should be heard
I think all this talk by Cindy of a 'dead dad' was to keep from any 'complications' another side of a family would present. Cindy is as whacked as Casey. From the get go Cindy has several stories about Caylee's dad. I think they answer is simple, either Crazy Ho cant remember who it was or was rejected by the guy. Sometimes, the most simple answer IS the answer
Morning Monkeys... I have never weighed in on the bio dad topic as I really have no clue who it truly is.. and well, Caseys behavior leaves a lot of room for speculations. But looking at this pic.... WOW.... to me she is his spitting image.  My husbands kids look a lot like him, but now here near as much as these two look alike.
anyhow......... JMO ...
Enjoy your Monday !!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1844 on: October 27, 2008, 01:17:12 PM »

I wonder when LA moved out on his own.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1845 on: October 27, 2008, 01:17:23 PM »

I have been told that someone else is helping to finance this TES search.  That does not mean that LE is not helping, just that the budget may not allow it at this time.  Most municipalities use fiscal budgets that rollover in the month of October for some reason. It may be a simple matter of economics on their part.  TES has several searches going at once. Our donations, no matter how small, help TES with the things a larger donor may not such as supplies.  I am sure the need for things like bug spray, hand wipes, water, and other things would not be included in a big donor amount.  So any and all donations are appreciated.  My opinion only.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: October 27, 2008, 01:18:14 PM »

Probably Klaas will answer before I get this typed.

Someone in the last few days posted the name Eric Baker. He died a few days after Caylee's second Birthday.  They posted his obit as I remember.

Sam ... I have no idea if the Eric in the following article is the Eric who Cindy was talking about but ... some Monkeys believe it may be.

Janet 

+++++++

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

Cindy Anthony also told detectives that Caylee's father is an old friend of Casey's from school who moved to Tennessee or Kentucky and later died. She said it was a one night thing when both were going through a rough patch and she only remembers his first name was Eric.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Cooper granted shock probation in theft case
By BARBARA GOLDMAN, Staff Writer
Saturday, September 13, 2008 12:13 AM EDT

Also Friday, Joseph K. Pruitt, 18, failed to make a court appearance due to a car wreck involving a close family member. Pruitt was scheduled for sentencing.

Pruitt was indicted in August 2007, by a Mason County grand jury on charges of reckless homicide and first-degree wanton endangerment for allegedly operating a vehicle at a high rate of speed after having smoked marijuana, then crashing into the back of a tractor-trailer at the intersection of Kentucky 9 and U.S. 68.

A change of plea was also entered as guilty in July, and a sentence of five years was agreed upon.

According to information previously provided by police, on May 3, 2007, Pruitt was driving a 1992 Dodge Dynasty, reportedly on the way to a midnight premiere of the movie "Spiderman 3," with two friends. Eric Baker, 18, and a female juvenile were sitting in the back seat of the vehicle. Police said the tractor-trailer was stopped at the red-light in the northbound lane when the accident occurred around 11:30 p.m.

Upon impact, the Dodge Dynasty Pruitt was driving under rode the trailer, causing extensive damage to the vehicle, police said. Baker died as a result of injuries sustained in the accident.

The case went before a jury in late May, but a mistrial was declared due to a technicality during witness testimony. According to Commonwealth's Attorney Gary Adkins, who prosecuted the case, Officer Larry Farris of the Kentucky Motor Vehicle Enforcement inadvertently mentioned a polygraph, which was not allowed to be raised in a trial. Pruitt's defense attorney, Thomas Alig of Vincent and Alig in Covington, asked that a mistrial be granted and Adkins said he agreed it was appropriate. A mistrial was then ordered by Wood.

Pruitt has failed to call and set up a probation and parol appointment as ordered, court officials said Friday. He will be sentenced Oct. 24.

Pruitt was ordered by Wood to call and make an appointment. If he fails to make the call, a bench warrant will be issued for his arrest, court officials

http://www.maysville-online.com/articles/2008/09/19/local_news/923cooper.txt

Credit: invsion

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: October 27, 2008, 01:19:43 PM »

Good question. I would like to know.  If I recall correctly he lived there quite a long time after high school and his departure from the dungeon was more recent.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: October 27, 2008, 01:23:41 PM »

Someone in the last few days posted the name Eric Baker. He died a few days after Caylee's second Birthday.  They posted his obit as I remember.

Sam ... I have no idea if the Eric in the following article is the Eric who Cindy was talking about but ... some Monkeys believe it may be.

Janet 

+++++++

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

Cindy Anthony also told detectives that Caylee's father is an old friend of Casey's from school who moved to Tennessee or Kentucky and later died. She said it was a one night thing when both were going through a rough patch and she only remembers his first name was Eric.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Cooper granted shock probation in theft case
By BARBARA GOLDMAN, Staff Writer
Saturday, September 13, 2008 12:13 AM EDT

Also Friday, Joseph K. Pruitt, 18, failed to make a court appearance due to a car wreck involving a close family member. Pruitt was scheduled for sentencing.

Pruitt was indicted in August 2007, by a Mason County grand jury on charges of reckless homicide and first-degree wanton endangerment for allegedly operating a vehicle at a high rate of speed after having smoked marijuana, then crashing into the back of a tractor-trailer at the intersection of Kentucky 9 and U.S. 68.

A change of plea was also entered as guilty in July, and a sentence of five years was agreed upon.

According to information previously provided by police, on May 3, 2007, Pruitt was driving a 1992 Dodge Dynasty, reportedly on the way to a midnight premiere of the movie "Spiderman 3," with two friends. Eric Baker, 18, and a female juvenile were sitting in the back seat of the vehicle. Police said the tractor-trailer was stopped at the red-light in the northbound lane when the accident occurred around 11:30 p.m.

Upon impact, the Dodge Dynasty Pruitt was driving under rode the trailer, causing extensive damage to the vehicle, police said. Baker died as a result of injuries sustained in the accident.

The case went before a jury in late May, but a mistrial was declared due to a technicality during witness testimony. According to Commonwealth's Attorney Gary Adkins, who prosecuted the case, Officer Larry Farris of the Kentucky Motor Vehicle Enforcement inadvertently mentioned a polygraph, which was not allowed to be raised in a trial. Pruitt's defense attorney, Thomas Alig of Vincent and Alig in Covington, asked that a mistrial be granted and Adkins said he agreed it was appropriate. A mistrial was then ordered by Wood.

Pruitt has failed to call and set up a probation and parol appointment as ordered, court officials said Friday. He will be sentenced Oct. 24.

Pruitt was ordered by Wood to call and make an appointment. If he fails to make the call, a bench warrant will be issued for his arrest, court officials

http://www.maysville-online.com/articles/2008/09/19/local_news/923cooper.txt

Credit: invsion

If I do the math here - he would have been 18 when he died.  2 years after Caylee was born.  He would have been 3 or 4 years younger than Casey.  He would have been 15 or 16 when the deed is done.  Right?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1849 on: October 27, 2008, 01:25:44 PM »

I think all this talk by Cindy of a 'dead dad' was to keep from any 'complications' another side of a family would present. Cindy is as whacked as Casey. From the get go Cindy has several stories about Caylee's dad. I think they answer is simple, either Crazy Ho cant remember who it was or was rejected by the guy. Sometimes, the most simple answer IS the answer

Wow!  This looks like a MATCH to me!!!!!!  Who is this mystery man?

In the texts that was released, Amy mentions that KC had a run in with a guy and was crying, said she had a miscarriage with him. Did Amy actually mention Brandon by name? Of course this is KC talking so it could be a lie, but I'm wondering if KC knew this guy was the father of Caylee and here she was planning on killing his child. You know, as I type this, I am assuming KC had real emotions, silly me. Just a thought.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1850 on: October 27, 2008, 01:26:17 PM »

Good morning everyone.  Coming out of "lurking" mode.  I agree, the resemblance is uncanny.  O/T this is one of my favorite photos of Caylee.  She seems so at ease and happy with him.  At the same time he appears very relaxed, and natural with her.  He almost seems to beaming with pride holding her.

I completely agree.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: October 27, 2008, 01:28:40 PM »

Thanks Sam. I missed that name.  Do we know where his name originated?  Did Casey bring him up or was it someone else?

Lalas,

I have no idea who the poster was who told that name or obit. It also seems like he had a.  facebook. Not positive. I am not a member of facebook so I do not bother trying. I had sort of hoped at the time that Klaas would get a picture for us but if she did I never saw it. Sorry. Oh also seems like there was a middle initial or name also. My memory is not what it used to be , In my minds eye it seems like Eric James Baker. I do know it was Eric Baker.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: October 27, 2008, 01:28:46 PM »

Wow!  This looks like a MATCH to me!!!!!!  Who is this mystery man?

In the texts that was released, Amy mentions that KC had a run in with a guy and was crying, said she had a miscarriage with him. Did Amy actually mention Brandon by name? Of course this is KC talking so it could be a lie, but I'm wondering if KC knew this guy was the father of Caylee and here she was planning on killing his child. You know, as I type this, I am assuming KC had real emotions, silly me. Just a thought.

Sounds like she uses drama to get attention.  Like choosing that the father was killed coming to Caylee's first birthday.  Whatever invokes sympathy.  She would get no sympathy saying the brother is the father and she never likes to look like tainted goods so saying she was raped is out of the question.  Pure and good is what she is looking for, yet with the sympathetic tune.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1853 on: October 27, 2008, 01:29:41 PM »

Good question. I would like to know.  If I recall correctly he lived there quite a long time after high school and his departure from the dungeon was more recent.

And I think it was posted he lives in a house close to his parents?  I wonder if he owns the home.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: October 27, 2008, 01:30:57 PM »

Compare that to how many fathers and brothers abuse their daughters and sisters and it is not even apples and oranges.  It is apples and bike tires.  200 mothers a year kill their children vs hundreds of thousands of children sexually abused by family.

Casey was nineteen years old strong willed working adult when Caylee was conceived ... not a child.  She was not being sexually abused by ANYBODY.

IMO IMO

Janet

Certainly it is against the law, but nevertheless look at stats.

Incestuous relationships last on average of 7 years.  If Casey was 14 and her brother 18 for instance, would that be considered willingly?  If the abuse culminated in her dropping out of school (as a quiet, shy, good student close to graduation) and continued on while they both lived at home eventually leading to the conception of Caylee would that not be considered abuse?  I don't want her to be a victim certainly, but it would explain some things.  Most parents are unaware of these things from what I read.  If it came out that Lee was the father after Caylee was born with the DNA testing done to determine Jesse wasn't the father - would that explain George leaving and filing for divorce in December?  I don't know the paternity test dates with Jesse, but if that was when Cindy found out about it?  Who paid for these 500-1200 cell phone bills while Casey was unemployed?  Why did Casey abandon the job early the next year after Caylee was born?  Shame? 

Where are you getting that Casey was a quiet, shy, good student? I have seen a total of 1 person that has said that that grew up with her! I don't believe she has ever been quiet or shy in her life. And every "expert" I have seen talk about her behavior has predicted sociopathy as the cause. There may have been incest involved, that's quite possible, but I do not believe that is the motivation for her actions! A sociopath doesn't have to have a "motive" to kill.  That is my opinion

Mine too!!!

Hey, Tater! My 3 year old gr.daughter saw your pic this morning & dug out her Mrs. potato head & she's sitting here at my computer now, dressed just like you! She loves looking at everyone's avatars. 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!Give her a big Tater hug from me...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: October 27, 2008, 01:32:02 PM »

And I think it was posted he lives in a house close to his parents?  I wonder if he owns the home.

Someone told me it (house) belongs to Mallory.  I also heard the Mustang is owned by Mallory.  I don't know if either of those are true at all, but if he was obligated to financial responsibility for Caylee and Casey to some degree by paying cell phone bills and such, he might need a girlfriend to carry him.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: October 27, 2008, 01:32:21 PM »

Matching a photo compared to matching DNA is something entirely different. Kids don't always look like their parents.
DNA was done on Caylee because Jesse insisted. So LE knows who the father is. They are in no hurry to release this information, why? Because George gave them evidence against his own daughter. Was that a deal to keep the DNA results private? We haven't heard. So maybe it was.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1857 on: October 27, 2008, 01:32:53 PM »

image snipped...

I completely agree.

I TOTALLY agree w/ everything said above.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: October 27, 2008, 01:32:58 PM »

Matching a photo compared to matching DNA is something entirely different. Kids don't always look like their parents.
DNA was done on Caylee because Jesse insisted. So LE knows who the father is. They are in no hurry to release this information, why? Because George gave them evidence against his own daughter. Was that a deal to keep the DNA results private? We haven't heard. So maybe it was.

hmmmm.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: October 27, 2008, 01:35:55 PM »

Thanks Sam. I missed that name.  Do we know where his name originated?  Did Casey bring him up or was it someone else?

Lalas,

I have no idea who the poster was who told that name or obit. It also seems like he had a.  facebook. Not positive. I am not a member of facebook so I do not bother trying. I had sort of hoped at the time that Klaas would get a picture for us but if she did I never saw it. Sorry. Oh also seems like there was a middle initial or name also. My memory is not what it used to be , In my minds eye it seems like Eric James Baker. I do know it was Eric Baker.

On Caseys forensics computer report is says
RIP ERIC JAMES BAKER 12/8/83-8/11/07

that facebook posted IIRC was just a possiblity of it being the same guy...

MRSK a while back posted a list of Eric Bakers she found deceased

There was an Eric Baker listed born in 1983 died in 2007 but not the matching months....Plus his middle initial was L.

Eric L. Baker from Cary NC I searched and could not find out any more info on him....

Good Afternoon monkeys!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.