March 28, 2024, 03:43:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305980 times)
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1860 on: October 27, 2008, 01:36:33 PM »

DNA was done on Caylee because Jesse insisted. So LE knows who the father is.

LE has stated they know the identity of the father.  The only way they could know that is if they have the dna of the father as well.  Not just because they have Caylee's dna.  The only thing they can know from Caylee's dna alone is whether the father is a family member (due to the markers). 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1861 on: October 27, 2008, 01:37:23 PM »

Matching a photo compared to matching DNA is something entirely different. Kids don't always look like their parents.
DNA was done on Caylee because Jesse insisted. So LE knows who the father is. They are in no hurry to release this information, why? Because George gave them evidence against his own daughter. Was that a deal to keep the DNA results private? We haven't heard. So maybe it was.

Well they know Jesse isn't,that's for sure.I doubt they had a clue who the father was at that time or afterwards.All it was for was to rule out Jesse.I don't guess they have to ever release this information unless it is attached to the murder somehow.It must be that so far,it isn't..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: October 27, 2008, 01:37:31 PM »

Probably Klaas will answer before I get this typed.

Someone in the last few days posted the name Eric Baker. He died a few days after Caylee's second Birthday.  They posted his obit as I remember.

Thanks Sam. I missed that name.  Do we know where his name originated?  Did Casey bring him up or was it someone else?

Lalas,

I have no idea who the poster was who told that name or obit. It also seems like he had a.  facebook. Not positive. I am not a member of facebook so I do not bother trying. I had sort of hoped at the time that Klaas would get a picture for us but if she did I never saw it. Sorry. Oh also seems like there was a middle initial or name also. My memory is not what it used to be , In my minds eye it seems like Eric James Baker. I do know it was Eric Baker.

On Caseys forensics computer report is says
RIP ERIC JAMES BAKER 12/8/83-8/11/07

that facebook posted IIRC was just a possiblity of it being the same guy...

MRSK a while back posted a list of Eric Bakers she found deceased

There was an Eric Baker listed born in 1983 died in 2007 but not the matching months....Plus his middle initial was L.

Eric L. Baker from Cary NC I searched and could not find out any more info on him....

Good Afternoon monkeys!!!!
Hello.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1863 on: October 27, 2008, 01:38:57 PM »

I wonder when LA moved out on his own.

Good question. I would like to know.  If I recall correctly he lived there quite a long time after high school and his departure from the dungeon was more recent.

And I think it was posted he lives in a house close to his parents?  I wonder if he owns the home.

Someone told me it (house) belongs to Mallory.  I also heard the Mustang is owned by Mallory.  I don't know if either of those are true at all, but if he was obligated to financial responsibility for Caylee and Casey to some degree by paying cell phone bills and such, he might need a girlfriend to carry him.

Do you know what he does for a living to make money?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: October 27, 2008, 01:39:32 PM »

Hi A1!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: October 27, 2008, 01:40:14 PM »

Hi A1!
Hi Mammy!!!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: October 27, 2008, 01:41:27 PM »

Compare that to how many fathers and brothers abuse their daughters and sisters and it is not even apples and oranges.  It is apples and bike tires.  200 mothers a year kill their children vs hundreds of thousands of children sexually abused by family.

Casey was nineteen years old strong willed working adult when Caylee was conceived ... not a child.  She was not being sexually abused by ANYBODY.

IMO IMO

Janet

Certainly it is against the law, but nevertheless look at stats.

Incestuous relationships last on average of 7 years.  If Casey was 14 and her brother 18 for instance, would that be considered willingly?  If the abuse culminated in her dropping out of school (as a quiet, shy, good student close to graduation) and continued on while they both lived at home eventually leading to the conception of Caylee would that not be considered abuse?  I don't want her to be a victim certainly, but it would explain some things.  Most parents are unaware of these things from what I read.  If it came out that Lee was the father after Caylee was born with the DNA testing done to determine Jesse wasn't the father - would that explain George leaving and filing for divorce in December?  I don't know the paternity test dates with Jesse, but if that was when Cindy found out about it?  Who paid for these 500-1200 cell phone bills while Casey was unemployed?  Why did Casey abandon the job early the next year after Caylee was born?  Shame? 

Where are you getting that Casey was a quiet, shy, good student? I have seen a total of 1 person that has said that that grew up with her! I don't believe she has ever been quiet or shy in her life. And every "expert" I have seen talk about her behavior has predicted sociopathy as the cause. There may have been incest involved, that's quite possible, but I do not believe that is the motivation for her actions! A sociopath doesn't have to have a "motive" to kill.  That is my opinion

Mine too!!!

Hey, Tater! My 3 year old gr.daughter saw your pic this morning & dug out her Mrs. potato head & she's sitting here at my computer now, dressed just like you! She loves looking at everyone's avatars. 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!Give her a big Tater hug from me...

i will!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: October 27, 2008, 01:41:42 PM »

Anyone know LP's phone number?????   Im feeling brave today!!!!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: October 27, 2008, 01:41:49 PM »

Matching a photo compared to matching DNA is something entirely different. Kids don't always look like their parents.
DNA was done on Caylee because Jesse insisted. So LE knows who the father is. They are in no hurry to release this information, why? Because George gave them evidence against his own daughter. Was that a deal to keep the DNA results private? We haven't heard. So maybe it was.

I highly doubt they would make a deal with someone on something that could possibly show motive.That would be like shooting themselves in the foot!jmo

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1869 on: October 27, 2008, 01:42:06 PM »

LE has stated they know the identity of the father.  The only way they could know that is if they have the dna of the father as well.  Not just because they have Caylee's dna.  The only thing they can know from Caylee's dna alone is whether the father is a family member (due to the markers). 

If Eric was the father and he died in an accident.  I wonder if they do an autopsy, maybe that's how they have record DNA.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: October 27, 2008, 01:42:54 PM »

IIRC, it's listed on his site.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1871 on: October 27, 2008, 01:43:27 PM »

Very true! We know LE has George & Cindy's as well as Lee's DNA. I wonder who else's DNA they have and if the answer to that is no one then we can surmise the father is either George or Lee.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1872 on: October 27, 2008, 01:44:30 PM »

And LE has said they know FOR SURE who the father is?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: October 27, 2008, 01:44:31 PM »

Someone in the last few days posted the name Eric Baker. He died a few days after Caylee's second Birthday.  They posted his obit as I remember.

Thanks Sam. I missed that name.  Do we know where his name originated?  Did Casey bring him up or was it someone else?

Lalas,

I have no idea who the poster was who told that name or obit. It also seems like he had a.  facebook. Not positive. I am not a member of facebook so I do not bother trying. I had sort of hoped at the time that Klaas would get a picture for us but if she did I never saw it. Sorry. Oh also seems like there was a middle initial or name also. My memory is not what it used to be , In my minds eye it seems like Eric James Baker. I do know it was Eric Baker.

There was an Eric Baker listed born in 1983 died in 2007 but not the matching months....Plus his middle initial was L.

Eric L. Baker from Cary NC I searched and could not find out any more info on him....

Hello.
HI A-1!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1874 on: October 27, 2008, 01:44:36 PM »

Very true! We know LE has George & Cindy's as well as Lee's DNA. I wonder who else's DNA they have and if the answer to that is no one then we can surmise the father is either George or Lee.

Exactly.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: October 27, 2008, 01:45:09 PM »

Lalas,

Hello Misitx5,

Thank you so much for finding that info.  So I was not crazy on the middle name. LOL

I also found the date of his death interesting since it is only a couple of days after Caylee's 2 Birthday

I do agree though the Jeremy photo with Caylee is so sweet. They do look alike to me.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1876 on: October 27, 2008, 01:45:22 PM »

I teater with the idea if KC had been raped.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1877 on: October 27, 2008, 01:45:29 PM »

And LE has said they know FOR SURE who the father is?

I believe so.  Haden said "we know the identity of the father".....
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: October 27, 2008, 01:46:29 PM »

If Eric was the father and he died in an accident.  I wonder if they do an autopsy, maybe that's how they have record DNA.

Good thought!! Also,we have no clue as to all the profiling LE has done.It wouldn't surprise me to find there has been many samples taken for this case.Lot's of potential helpers out there..jmo

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: October 27, 2008, 01:46:34 PM »

His website says it's  916-558-6915

Give us some feedback after you call   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.