April 30, 2024, 10:12:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 308316 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: October 27, 2008, 02:24:56 PM »

And LE has said they know FOR SURE who the father is?

I believe so.  Haden said "we know the identity of the father".....

I think we need to find the link to this so that we can rule out any maybe's? Just out of curiosity,why would Baden be given this information?

Also,I find it alittle odd that one's DNA could just be passed around amoung for viewing no matter what their profession.Seem's they would have to be a part of the DA's team to get that information.I could be wrong but I find it odd and disturbing..jmo

IMO, Dr. Baden is very professional.  I'm no sure how he knows, but doubt if he found out illegally.
I think that also mammy! I still think him knowing though is disturbing on more than one level.I wouldn't want anyone having my DNA unless it was crucial and only then if it was given to someone working my case.jmo
P.S.I'd still like the link if someone has it?I know if it exist,someone here does..

I believe he said it on NG.  The transcripts are on a thread here, IIRC.

On the day the latest tests were released Dr Baden was interviewed on Fox News. He said that LE knows the identity of Caylee's father but they are not releasing that info. I was surprised when the  person interviewing him didn't ask any further questions, I had several I wanted to ask..... 

You are right!  I stand corrected.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: October 27, 2008, 02:25:34 PM »

Good job, Curious Cat!!!  Do we know if Tes will be there also and do we have someone getting together supplies for the search????

Always1 - we have a thread already started for TES/donations and any info on the upcoming search.  I think we have learned it's very important to go through TES when it comes to donating supplies.  My suggestion would be to donate $$ to TES and they can get the supplies they need.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3653.0
Thank you Klaasend. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: October 27, 2008, 02:27:09 PM »

I think we need to find the link to this so that we can rule out any maybe's? Just out of curiosity,why would Baden be given this information?

Baden responded to the released report and said this.  How he could surmise that from the report is beyond my abilities.  I get the impression there is a marker or characteristic in the report that clues him in.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1923 on: October 27, 2008, 02:27:36 PM »

Out of curiosity I just looked at the MySpace page of Jesus Ortiz....
There is a photo with comments that are shown as 'Stepphy'  on May 11,2007 (it's the 14th down on the right) but unless I am mistaken that is Caylee with Casey....  someone take a look please.

The Police stated that blood was still available in a Lab because he was killed in an accident.
That could be how they have tested his DNA without anyone being aware

This one??

That's the one- is that not Caylee?

That's not Caylee

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1924 on: October 27, 2008, 02:28:09 PM »

Any word out there if KC has received any visitors?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: October 27, 2008, 02:28:55 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: October 27, 2008, 02:29:00 PM »

There is a photo with comments that are shown as 'Stepphy'  on May 11,2007 (it's the 14th down on the right) but unless I am mistaken that is Caylee with Casey....  someone take a look please.

The Police stated that blood was still available in a Lab because he was killed in an accident.

This one??

Ya I am pretty sure Its Caylee but that doesnt look like Casey...That might be Stephy chick....Not sure....

Would help you look into it more but I gotta get kids from school check back in later...

Bye Monkeys!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: October 27, 2008, 02:30:29 PM »

Baden responded to the released report and said this.  How he could surmise that from the report is beyond my abilities.  I get the impression there is a marker or characteristic in the report that clues him in.

I don't know how to provide a link to the Fox News program, but it was on Friday morning, IIRC about 11.30am. Maybe you can find a transcript. They asked him to explain all the findings on the report,and he did, and then he volunteered the info that LE knew the father, without being asked. It was almost the end of the interview.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: October 27, 2008, 02:30:57 PM »

This one??

That's not Caylee
I thought so These are pics of Caylee in the same bathing suit???But who knows Im practically blind in one eye...

Ok gotta run

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3219.40
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: October 27, 2008, 02:31:04 PM »

Picture taken the same day at the beach.  The Stepphy myspace photo is probably Caylee and Stepphy who must have been at the beach with Casey and Caylee that day:

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1930 on: October 27, 2008, 02:31:21 PM »

Matching a photo compared to matching DNA is something entirely different. Kids don't always look like their parents.
DNA was done on Caylee because Jesse insisted. So LE knows who the father is. They are in no hurry to release this information, why? Because George gave them evidence against his own daughter. Was that a deal to keep the DNA results private? We haven't heard. So maybe it was.

Well they know Jesse isn't,that's for sure.I doubt they had a clue who the father was at that time or afterwards.All it was for was to rule out Jesse.I don't guess they have to ever release this information unless it is attached to the murder somehow.It must be that so far,it isn't..jmo
What evidence did George give against his own daughter? I think he was called to testify at the Grand Jury because he had he most information to offer . He picked up the car, was the first to smell it..the way Casey acted about gas cans. I think that's why he was asked to testify.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: October 27, 2008, 02:35:05 PM »

Matching a photo compared to matching DNA is something entirely different. Kids don't always look like their parents.

DNA was done on Caylee because Jesse insisted. So LE knows who the father is.

They are in no hurry to release this information, why? Because George gave them evidence against his own daughter. Was that a deal to keep the DNA results private? We haven't heard. So maybe it was.

Jesse gave his DNA when he insisted on a paternity test.  His DNA did not match.

Lee Anthony's DNA was only obtained two weeks ago following LE obtain the DNA of Cindy and George and ... of yet nothing official has been released ... nothing has been leaked ...  that implies that a match links Lee Anthony to the paternity of Caylee Marie.

Russ ... how do you come to the conclusion that LE knows who Caylee Marie's father is?

Janet

It has been said they do on several occasions by people including Baden who said "they know" when he looked at the latest report.  In the early interviews with Cindy, I think they already had the clue and asked her about the father.  The name Eric was about the 4th or 5th scenario from the family I do believe either directly or indirectly.  They asked for voluntary DNA tests from the family after those interviews.  Lee was the only one to refuse.  At about the same time these requests went forward, Padilla raised the issue on NG.  He later talked about it on the radio program here I think.  From that point forward when Lee was subpoenaed to give his DNA, he went silent and thus far no denial to the allegations from any family member.

Recently, on a chat at one of the local stations a person identifying themselves as Cindy was spouting off about the lack of in depth research into Jesse.  I asked her the question and she did not deny it, but called me a stupid child.  I asked again and she disappeared from the session.  This was the day she took Casey to Baez and then she was arrested for the indictment.  I was pretty sure, about 90 percent sure, that is was Cindy because she was saying the same things she does on TV except that she was bringing up stuff about Jesse's family and Jesse's anger.  Cindy and Lee are known to post on local boards including the Orlando Sentinel. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: October 27, 2008, 02:40:59 PM »

Here's the other picture of the unidentified man that also resembles CA:

If this gentleman has not been identified in this photo...it is time to find out.  Since several of you claim it is not J.P. Chatt, I was told it was, but who knows, we need to identify him. 

Who is this Erik guy we keep talking about?  Where did his name come up in the discussions?  I have missed this tidbit of info.

I may be mistaken but I thought I saw this picture before with the name Jeremy Winters on it.

Let me correct my mistake. Blonde has him as Jeremy Mayfield.

This is all I know
His name is Jeremy Mayfield and he went to school with Lee Anthony.  He is currently in the military and is now in NC.  He is also recently marriedl.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
crumpet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1933 on: October 27, 2008, 02:46:06 PM »

Picture taken the same day at the beach.  The Stepphy myspace photo is probably Caylee and Stepphy who must have been at the beach with Casey and Caylee that day:

Yep.  You can see Casey's arm, belly and...swimsuit on the other side of Caylee.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: October 27, 2008, 02:46:15 PM »

Great post Klaasend.
That is definitely Caylee and Casey then, on Jesus Ortiz' Myspace page.
hmmm  Interesting.    Of course Stephyyy could be anyone, but it's dated as being posted on May 2007 before any of us knew anything about Caylee .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: October 27, 2008, 02:49:43 PM »

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Jesus Ortiz go to the same HS as Casey?  I would imagine they share some of the same friends.  I don't find it odd at all that a friend of Casey and Caylee posted a comment to Jesus in 2007.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1936 on: October 27, 2008, 02:50:29 PM »

BLONDEEEE.....ARE you locking up??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: October 27, 2008, 02:50:48 PM »

Tater ... I agree.

I am off.

Have a good afternnoon Monkeys!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #1938 on: October 27, 2008, 02:52:02 PM »

Thoughts:

I really don't think that KC has a clue who Caylees Dad might be, assuming that her behavior was the same as it has proven to be since this incident came into being.

If that is the case, or whatever the case may be:

With this case being in the news and speculation  about who Caylee's father might be....  What would a "normal" guy do IF he remembered dating or having sex with KC 3 years ago????  Suppose it was your son and he told you, "Yikes, I dated her..that baby could be mine, but I can't recall the exact date or times we dated, but it is somewhere around that time?"

Any guy to dated KC must really feel sick to his stomach and wonder if this is HIS baby out there...thus, surfacing and giving his DNA voluntarily.

Caylee HAS a bio father put there, somewhere!  Any man/boy who had sex with KC 2-3 years ago has to wonder!!!!!  Scary, isn't it?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1939 on: October 27, 2008, 02:52:05 PM »

Klaas - please check you mail!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.