April 30, 2024, 07:57:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 308294 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1940 on: October 27, 2008, 02:55:00 PM »

Thoughts:

I really don't think that KC has a clue who Caylees Dad might be, assuming that her behavior was the same as it has proven to be since this incident came into being.

If that is the case, or whatever the case may be:

With this case being in the news and speculation  about who Caylee's father might be....  What would a "normal" guy do IF he remembered dating or having sex with KC 3 years ago????  Suppose it was your son and he told you, "Yikes, I dated her..that baby could be mine, but I can't recall the exact date or times we dated, but it is somewhere around that time?"

Any guy to dated KC must really feel sick to his stomach and wonder if this is HIS baby out there...thus, surfacing and giving his DNA voluntarily.

Caylee HAS a bio father put there, somewhere!  Any man/boy who had sex with KC 2-3 years ago has to wonder!!!!!  Scary, isn't it?

However, it has been reported that KC was very quiet and shy in high school, When she became pregnant everything changed and she dropped out of school with only a few credits to graduation.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1941 on: October 27, 2008, 02:56:32 PM »

Klaas- I just sent you sm mail. Smile
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: October 27, 2008, 02:56:39 PM »

Thoughts:

I really don't think that KC has a clue who Caylees Dad might be, assuming that her behavior was the same as it has proven to be since this incident came into being.

With this case being in the news and speculation  about who Caylee's father might be....  What would a "normal" guy do IF he remembered dating or having sex with KC 3 years ago????  Suppose it was your son and he told you, "Yikes, I dated her..that baby could be mine, but I can't recall the exact date or times we dated, but it is somewhere around that time?"

Any guy to dated KC must really feel sick to his stomach and wonder if this is HIS baby out there...thus, surfacing and giving his DNA voluntarily.

Caylee HAS a bio father put there, somewhere!  Any man/boy who had sex with KC 2-3 years ago has to wonder!!!!!  Scary, isn't it?

The male population is odd.  They tend to brag about conquests, especially when there is a "celebrity" factor.  I see there a few known victims snared in the web Casey had, but most of those are after Caylee was conceived or after she was born.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1943 on: October 27, 2008, 03:02:43 PM »

Conception was around November 2004 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: October 27, 2008, 03:02:46 PM »

Mr Padilla said that IF Casey and Lee were the parents of Caylee, they probably didn't know it because there were two too many partners at the time.  I gathered he (Leonard) is being very careful about what he will say now. 

Edited to correct grammar    as a joke 
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 03:17:40 PM by klaasend » Logged

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1945 on: October 27, 2008, 03:02:59 PM »

Thoughts:

However, it has been reported that KC was very quiet and shy in high school, When she became pregnant everything changed and she dropped out of school with only a few credits to graduation.

Is there a source for the info that Casey was very quiet and shy in school?  The info I have read is different.

But Casey is the complicated one, according to some of her friends. Several friends, according to detectives, described Casey as a "habitual liar." One friend described to PEOPLE an incident when, as a teenager, Casey was walking her dog, which relieved itself on a neighbor's lawn. When the neighbor came out to scold her, Casey brazenly denied the dog was hers. "She was caught red-handed with the dog on a leash," marvels the friend, "and she was like, 'It's not mine.'" Another friend, who has known Casey since middle school, says that she seemed immature and could be "strange" at times. "She is always surrounded by drama," says the friend. "She can stub her toe and it becomes this big thing where she acts like her toe is broken and she's going to need surgery."

Source:http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20221650,00.html

TIA
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: October 27, 2008, 03:06:43 PM »

I just used the wrong "too" in my sentance after our class this morning....Sorry!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1947 on: October 27, 2008, 03:08:13 PM »

Compare that to how many fathers and brothers abuse their daughters and sisters and it is not even apples and oranges.  It is apples and bike tires.  200 mothers a year kill their children vs hundreds of thousands of children sexually abused by family.

Casey was nineteen years old strong willed working adult when Caylee was conceived ... not a child.  She was not being sexually abused by ANYBODY.

IMO IMO

Janet
It's very hard to believe that she could have been, at age 19.  I will never understand fully how it works, but they become victims at an early age and can't seem to break that hold their abuser has on them.  My cousin was abused by her father starting at age 7, full rape, because her mother divorced him and he told her she had to cook, clean and have sex with him during his visitation time with her.  She never told anyone until he died. 

She was at his bedside, as he was eaten alive by cancer, and she was 25.  She didn't have to be there.  She shouldn't have been there, IMO.  She even moved in with him, full-time when she was 16 to get away from her mother who was very much like Cindy (crazy control freak).  She didn't tell anyone until she was hospitalized after her father died when she drove her car off a cliff and amazing lived through it.  She is now a diagnosed schizophrenic and her doctor said it was caused by the years of abuse.

You just never can say never.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: October 27, 2008, 03:11:09 PM »

I just used the wrong "too" in my sentance after our class this morning....Sorry!!!

To the corner, A1!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: October 27, 2008, 03:19:31 PM »

Matching a photo compared to matching DNA is something entirely different. Kids don't always look like their parents.
DNA was done on Caylee because Jesse insisted. So LE knows who the father is. They are in no hurry to release this information, why? Because George gave them evidence against his own daughter. Was that a deal to keep the DNA results private? We haven't heard. So maybe it was.

hmmmm.
double hmmmm
Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1950 on: October 27, 2008, 03:21:09 PM »

Here's the other picture of the unidentified man that also resembles CA:

If this gentleman has not been identified in this photo...it is time to find out.  Since several of you claim it is not J.P. Chatt, I was told it was, but who knows, we need to identify him. 

Who is this Erik guy we keep talking about?  Where did his name come up in the discussions?  I have missed this tidbit of info.

I may be mistaken but I thought I saw this picture before with the name Jeremy Winters on it.

Let me correct my mistake. Blonde has him as Jeremy Mayfield.

This is all I know
His name is Jeremy Mayfield and he went to school with Lee Anthony.  He is currently in the military and is now in NC.  He is also recently marriedl.

That is not Jeremy.  This is Jeremy:

The guy in the first picture has not been identified that I know of yet.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: October 27, 2008, 03:22:15 PM »

Matching a photo compared to matching DNA is something entirely different. Kids don't always look like their parents.
DNA was done on Caylee because Jesse insisted. So LE knows who the father is. They are in no hurry to release this information, why? Because George gave them evidence against his own daughter. Was that a deal to keep the DNA results private? We haven't heard. So maybe it was.

I highly doubt they would make a deal with someone on something that could possibly show motive.That would be like shooting themselves in the foot!jmo
not if they are certain KC killed her? maybe the deal was, I'll admit to helping clean up (but I don't know where the body is) if you don't get me for obstruction.  They could still charge him if upon finding the body, KC then admitted who her accomplice was.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: October 27, 2008, 03:23:22 PM »

I have to leave the house at @3:30.???
MuffyBee are you locking up?

« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 03:24:58 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: October 27, 2008, 03:23:56 PM »

I highly doubt they would make a deal with someone on something that could possibly show motive.That would be like shooting themselves in the foot!jmo
not if they are certain KC killed her? maybe the deal was, I'll admit to helping clean up (but I don't know where the body is) if you don't get me for obstruction.  They could still charge him if upon finding the body, KC then admitted who her accomplice was.
adding, cause I didn't make myself too clear

If it were proven later that he was involved with more than just clean up (say helping to bury the body, and also hindering the investigation) they would still be able to charge him with that.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: October 27, 2008, 03:24:10 PM »

IIRC, both Daley's gave statements to OCSO Detectives that KC a/k/a the skank is known to LIE.

Regarding GA's yelling at the female bodyguard "to shut the f'ing slider door", in my neck of the woods a guest in a home would be asked to please shut the door or a note would be put on the slider door reminding "please keep door closed at all times when not using to enter or depart".  The use of foul language would not be used in that type of situation, have a feeling that foul language is used by that cult at most times as it adds the drama that they all seem to thrive on.  Emotional abuse seems easily used by all.

Regarding photo's, video's & tv appearances:  in such media for the most part most of the population put their best face forward, not their real face for the most part.  It is actions that tell the real story behind one's real face.

Found it very ODD that LA's address on the statements given to OCSO 7/15/08 is stated as Hopespring Dr., which was NOT his address.

Do NOT understand why the whole cult crew was not taken into custody by OCSO for filing false statements to law enforcement during an official investigation.  Says it all that that a stolen vehicle incident BECAME a kidnapping report.  That was the intent all along.  Hope that there is an important lesson learned from this incident & that is that all 911 calls need to be read word for word immediately following the face to face follow-up of the reporting officers. 

Nobody finds it odd that GA found it necessary to report 2 gas cans missing the same morning that he "supposedly" found them to be missing from a shed but the smell of death found in one of his cars needs not be reported & he goes on his merry way to work after driving the smell of death car home for a good airing out in the garage, removal of contents: some being placed in the back yard, some being placed in the child's bedroom & some contents being washed?????????  No tampering with evidence charges, no making false statements charges???????  Am looking for reasons for such lack of action, it makes no sense to me at all.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: October 27, 2008, 03:25:45 PM »

And LE has said they know FOR SURE who the father is?

I believe so.  Haden said "we know the identity of the father".....

I think we need to find the link to this so that we can rule out any maybe's? Just out of curiosity,why would Baden be given this information?
he was being interviewed, I've heard this too, but don't have a link...sorry
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: October 27, 2008, 03:26:21 PM »

Thoughts:

Is there a source for the info that Casey was very quiet and shy in school?  The info I have read is different.

But Casey is the complicated one, according to some of her friends. Several friends, according to detectives, described Casey as a "habitual liar." One friend described to PEOPLE an incident when, as a teenager, Casey was walking her dog, which relieved itself on a neighbor's lawn. When the neighbor came out to scold her, Casey brazenly denied the dog was hers. "She was caught red-handed with the dog on a leash," marvels the friend, "and she was like, 'It's not mine.'" Another friend, who has known Casey since middle school, says that she seemed immature and could be "strange" at times. "She is always surrounded by drama," says the friend. "She can stub her toe and it becomes this big thing where she acts like her toe is broken and she's going to need surgery."

Source:http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20221650,00.html

TIA

I remember reading that now that you posted it! I do not believe that she has ever been shy & quiet. I also do not believe there was a sudden change in her behavior either. Her family &  people that know her well enough know that. She's cunning & deceitful & was good at her game until she got caught! Her mother didn't seek counseling for no reason & she was told her daughter was a sociopath. Whoever told her that was right!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: October 27, 2008, 03:27:12 PM »

I have been looking since last week for the transcripts of the conversation KC had about her phone(s).

I'm so bad -- I can't remember who with and when she had this dicussion. 

I've re-read the statements, etc -- no luck for me.

If ANYONE knows what I'm talking about  and knows where it is, please post some instructions in the next thread 

It was early on. And now with the 'ping' maps, etc, I'd like to re-read her story of lost phones and changing SIM cards.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: October 27, 2008, 03:28:25 PM »

Nut said she would, if Klaas didn't. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: October 27, 2008, 03:29:21 PM »

I'm here Blonde 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.