March 28, 2024, 11:42:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305955 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1960 on: October 27, 2008, 03:30:24 PM »

Thoughts:

I really don't think that KC has a clue who Caylees Dad might be, assuming that her behavior was the same as it has proven to be since this incident came into being.

If that is the case, or whatever the case may be:

With this case being in the news and speculation  about who Caylee's father might be....  What would a "normal" guy do IF he remembered dating or having sex with KC 3 years ago????  Suppose it was your son and he told you, "Yikes, I dated her..that baby could be mine, but I can't recall the exact date or times we dated, but it is somewhere around that time?"

Any guy to dated KC must really feel sick to his stomach and wonder if this is HIS baby out there...thus, surfacing and giving his DNA voluntarily.

Caylee HAS a bio father put there, somewhere!  Any man/boy who had sex with KC 2-3 years ago has to wonder!!!!!  Scary, isn't it?

However, it has been reported that KC was very quiet and shy in high school, When she became pregnant everything changed and she dropped out of school with only a few credits to graduation.

Is there a source for the info that Casey was very quiet and shy in school?  The info I have read is different.

But Casey is the complicated one, according to some of her friends. Several friends, according to detectives, described Casey as a "habitual liar." One friend described to PEOPLE an incident when, as a teenager, Casey was walking her dog, which relieved itself on a neighbor's lawn. When the neighbor came out to scold her, Casey brazenly denied the dog was hers. "She was caught red-handed with the dog on a leash," marvels the friend, "and she was like, 'It's not mine.'" Another friend, who has known Casey since middle school, says that she seemed immature and could be "strange" at times. "She is always surrounded by drama," says the friend. "She can stub her toe and it becomes this big thing where she acts like her toe is broken and she's going to need surgery."

Source:http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20221650,00.html

TIA

I remember reading that now that you posted it! I do not believe that she has ever been shy & quiet. I also do not believe there was a sudden change in her behavior either. Her family &  people that know her well enough know that. She's cunning & deceitful & was good at her game until she got caught! Her mother didn't seek counseling for no reason & she was told her daughter was a sociopath. Whoever told her that was right!

Casey played the part for the moment.  Whatever she thought would get her the most attention.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1961 on: October 27, 2008, 03:30:53 PM »

I have been looking since last week for the transcripts of the conversation KC had about her phone(s).

I'm so bad -- I can't remember who with and when she had this dicussion. 

I've re-read the statements, etc -- no luck for me.

If ANYONE knows what I'm talking about  and knows where it is, please post some instructions in the next thread 

It was early on. And now with the 'ping' maps, etc, I'd like to re-read her story of lost phones and changing SIM cards.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Sharon - I'm pretty sure that was in the interrogations of Casey that were done that first day....when they went to Universal then Casey admitted she didn't work there.  I'll try and find the link but they are LONG interviews.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1962 on: October 27, 2008, 03:31:14 PM »

Out of curiosity I just looked at the MySpace page of Jesus Ortiz....
There is a photo with comments that are shown as 'Stepphy'  on May 11,2007 (it's the 14th down on the right) but unless I am mistaken that is Caylee with Casey....  someone take a look please.

The Police stated that blood was still available in a Lab because he was killed in an accident.
That could be how they have tested his DNA without anyone being aware

I'm not seeing what you are talking about "Stepphy"??

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753

I think its the one I just did a screen capture of?
on another forum, they were talking about her, that is Caylee.  Sorry, in a hurry and can't link anything but it was WS.  Also, she had posted somewhere (my paraphrase).... "if Casey killed Caylee, she hoped they fried the b!tch".
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1963 on: October 27, 2008, 03:32:03 PM »

I have to leave the house at @3:30.???
MuffyBee are you locking up?

Nut said she would, if Klaas didn't. 

MEMEMEMEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1964 on: October 27, 2008, 03:37:42 PM »

When's the last time you slept, Muffy?    

hmm.. do zombies sleep?    vampires at least sleep during the day... 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1965 on: October 27, 2008, 03:37:57 PM »

Last lesson on grammar for today. 

Possessives/Apostrophes

Writers use the apostrophe to substitute for the preposition of, by, with, or for:
a doctor’s appointment (appointment with the doctor)
a week’s notice (notice of one week)
the children’s toys (toys for the children)
Presidents’ Day (Day for [two] Presidents)
the boss’s desk (desk of the boss)
Sophocles’ plays (plays by Sophocles)
everybody’s concern (the concern of everybody)

Use the apostrophe and -s in these instances:
For singular nouns before plural nouns or other singular nouns: attorney’s fees, the book’s editor
For singular nouns ending in –s: Bill Gates’s computer OR Bill Gates’ computer (unless the pronunciation is distorted: Ulysses’ computer, NOT Ulysses’s computer)
For indefinite pronouns: nobody’s business
For joint ownership: Ted and Jane’s wedding
For individual ownership: Ted’s and Jane’s wedding rings
For compound singular nouns: the lieutenant governor’s staff
For compound plural nouns: my brothers-in-law’s jobs
For words with fixed apostrophes: bachelor’s degree, bachelor’s degrees
For plural of letters, numbers and symbols: 3’s and A’s.
For words used as words: too many wherefore’s in legalese; no if’s, and’s, or maybe’s
For time periods: 1900’s OR 1900s
For plurals of initials and abbreviations: two Ph.D’s on the faculty; several TV’s or TVs

Use only the apostrophe in these instances:
For plural nouns ending in –s: the Joneses’ van, my parents’ divorce, both students’ papers, all instructors’ grades
For plural nouns not ending in –s: children’s toys, the people’s court, women’s rights

Use an apostrophe for contractions:
it’s (it is), who’s (who is), you’re (you are), they’re (they are)

Use a possessive noun or pronoun preceding a gerund:
my going to college, your coming to class, Carol’s leaving early, Mandy’s being on time, your giving a report, their being here

Do not use an apostrophe
For possessive pronouns: its, whose, yours, theirs, ours, hers
For plurals: the Joneses, dictionaries, bonuses
For nouns used as adjectivals: Tina Turner legs, Betty Davis eyes, a Roy Jones fight, student lockers, employee benefits, Choir Day, an Emily Dickinson poem, a Steven King novel

Thanks for this!  I have always been good at spelling and grammar (not so much at typing!!), but know I seriously lack when it comes to placement of an apostrophe.  My workaround has always been to just reword the sentence, but I am going to save this post and study it.  Thanks again!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1966 on: October 27, 2008, 03:38:46 PM »

I have been looking since last week for the transcripts of the conversation KC had about her phone(s).

If ANYONE knows what I'm talking about  and knows where it is, please post some instructions in the next thread 

It was early on. And now with the 'ping' maps, etc, I'd like to re-read her story of lost phones and changing SIM cards.

Is this it?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3228.0
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1967 on: October 27, 2008, 03:39:11 PM »

Sharon - I'm pretty sure that was in the interrogations of Casey that were done that first day....when they went to Universal then Casey admitted she didn't work there.  I'll try and find the link but they are LONG interviews.

Thanks klaas. I thought they were in the first 300 - 400 page dump, but I did not find them.

If you run across them, thanks. I will continue looking, though.

Blonde has done such a good job posting all those things -- I'm sure they are there.

I found this this morning -- someone went to a lot of trouble to index and summarizing the Discovery docs. This is part one -- too bad I can't find Part 2. 
http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/discovery_doc_index.html

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1968 on: October 27, 2008, 03:40:44 PM »

No worries, I take power naps.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1969 on: October 27, 2008, 03:42:09 PM »

Is this it?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3228.0

Thanks O4B -- I started reading there this morning in the event that it was a jailhouse conversation 

I haven't finished yet.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1970 on: October 27, 2008, 03:42:13 PM »

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1971 on: October 27, 2008, 03:42:32 PM »

FWIW, I think J.P. may be Caylee's dad.  Caylee has an unusual little downward hook (for lack of a better word) on the outside corner of her eyes.  J.P. has that too.

I haven't seen that in any of the other photos of men involved (that we know of  )

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: October 27, 2008, 03:43:10 PM »

This map is great.....

Geographical Profile

Caylee Anthony Case

Profile Developed 9/6/08

The following geographical profile was developed by Dr. Maurice Godwin using his Predator computerized system. Map 1 below depicts the search area (anchor point area) showing the Predator computer results and map overlay of the predicted area. Map 2 depicts a more specific search area highlighted by the light yellow circle. Map 3 depicts the specific area to search. The profile shows a high probability that Caylee will be found within a 1.5 mile radius (North, South, East and West) from South Goldenrod Road.
The locations used in the analysis were:

grandparents' home
location of where car was found
buffer area for cell phone pings at the air port

http://www.drmauricegodwin.com/Caylee%20Anthony%20Geo%20Profile.htm

Narcoossee Rd is in the middle of the yellow circle...

This is a great map, thanks for reposting it!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: October 27, 2008, 03:44:01 PM »

FWIW, I think J.P. may be Caylee's dad.  Caylee has an unusual little downward hook (for lack of a better word) on the outside corner of her eyes.  J.P. has that too.

I haven't seen that in any of the other photos of men involved (that we know of  )

She does resemble him.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: October 27, 2008, 03:44:12 PM »

Thanks for this!  I have always been good at spelling and grammar (not so much at typing!!), but know I seriously lack when it comes to placement of an apostrophe.  My workaround has always been to just reword the sentence, but I am going to save this post and study it.  Thanks again!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1975 on: October 27, 2008, 03:45:16 PM »

You do need sleep Muffy!   
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1976 on: October 27, 2008, 03:45:54 PM »

I love power naps!! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1977 on: October 27, 2008, 03:46:35 PM »

OMGGGGGG MUFFY!!!!!!!!!!! 

oops....sorry / off-topic
WARNINGGGGGG GETTING READY TO LOCK UP!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: October 27, 2008, 03:46:46 PM »

Just trying to help move on over to page 100, so Nut can change threads...

scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1979 on: October 27, 2008, 03:47:08 PM »

Compare that to how many fathers and brothers abuse their daughters and sisters and it is not even apples and oranges.  It is apples and bike tires.  200 mothers a year kill their children vs hundreds of thousands of children sexually abused by family.

Casey was nineteen years old strong willed working adult when Caylee was conceived ... not a child.  She was not being sexually abused by ANYBODY.

IMO IMO

Janet

Janet

I think your opinion is correct.

I have doubted this theory since first mentioned by Leonard P., some where I did not want to go. I have given it more thought recently.
This is my opinion. I am in no way condoning incest, just trying to provide some insight as to how any two young adults, that would know better, could find themselves in this position.

You are right, both were adults, do not see abuse in this case.  Some teens and young adults, these days, think no more of casual sex ("hooking up" as it is now called) with someone who is just a friend, than hanging out and watching a movie. I guess it's entertainment. Add to that mindset, two young adults close in age, sharing and partying (to include sexual partying) with the same group of friends, heavy use of drugs and alcohol. The results could be an unintentional, unthinkable situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.