April 20, 2024, 07:14:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donna Mae (Douglas) Jokumsen 22 - Last seen on 7/5/87 Chandler AZ  (Read 54575 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2011, 04:55:28 PM »

Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking the same thing. I have put a call into the Chandler police dept now and am just waiting for a return call. Seems the dect. that had that case of Donna has passed away from pancreatic cancer. It figures it seems that every time I get things going there always to seem a bump in the road. I'll let you know what happens later.

mmmmmmmmm........why? I wonder where that info came from and when? ...  Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2011, 05:01:08 PM »

I have just recently found out that alot of the things that Donna went through before and what happened regardiing her disappearance was kept hush, hush from her cousins. Now when you (me) try to talk about it, they think we should get over it and put it in the pass. My girls are going through that right now with their cousins.  some of them seem to think we need to put it in the past and go on. How do we do that? We don't. No wonder this case hAS NEVER WENT NO WHERE.

Unacceptable! Forget her and move on?? How? Where is she? What happened to her? Put 'it' in the past??? Yeah right...I don't think so. It is clear to me from the beginning of this case that her husband is responsible. Their kids are not kids anymore and have the right to know where their mother is and what happened.
Ridiculous 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2011, 07:52:00 PM »

Please say a prayer and light a candle for Donna, that she will be found.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=donna

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2011, 08:03:14 AM »

Amen and Amen.

mjlighting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: March 01, 2011, 10:46:19 PM »

I got a return phonecall from Arizonia the other day and we are leaving for ther next Tuesday. We are driving, hope the roads behave themdelves. Ther is a new Detective on the case and he wants to meet with me. Maybe he has seen something everyone else missed. Keep your fingers crossed.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2011, 02:14:14 AM »

I got a return phonecall from Arizonia the other day and we are leaving for ther next Tuesday. We are driving, hope the roads behave themdelves. Ther is a new Detective on the case and he wants to meet with me. Maybe he has seen something everyone else missed. Keep your fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed and prayers being lifted. Drive safely!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: March 09, 2011, 09:35:27 AM »

Hope your trip has been safe . . . am praying the answers come.

mjlighting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: February 29, 2012, 07:44:33 PM »

If you would go on the web and type in her name, you will see they are now describing her dissappearance as a murder without a body
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #128 on: February 29, 2012, 08:01:46 PM »

We need her photo again. The family had provided it at the beginning of this thread but it looks like it may of been in Klaas' old photo account that had been deleted.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #129 on: February 29, 2012, 08:10:14 PM »

If you would go on the web and type in her name, you will see they are now describing her dissappearance as a murder without a body
Hi! Is it a news article that you are referring to? If so which media outlet/newspaper so we can post it here. I did a search but couldn't located anything new. Also, has the family set up a missing page for her on facebook?  Prayers to your family  an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: March 01, 2012, 11:34:37 AM »

mjlighting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: March 24, 2012, 09:23:04 PM »

Her story is in the Chandler Gazette during the time she was reported missing by me.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #132 on: March 25, 2012, 12:46:29 AM »

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=943&dat=19870717&id=m2ELAAAAIBAJ&sjid=l1IDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3152,1633812

Newspaper article from July 17, 1987.

Kevin told police that he found her car washed on July 6th and that it was dirty when she left.  Sounds like someone tried to clean up something, huh, Kev?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2013, 06:52:36 AM »

Skeletal human remains found in Pinal County
 Posted: Apr 11, 2013 4:52 PM EDT Updated: Apr 25, 2013 4:54 PM EDT

FLORENCE, AZ (CBS5/AP) -
Skeletal remains have been found in a desert area near Interstate 8, the Pinal County Sheriff's Office said.

A sheriff's deputy accompanied them out to the area near I-8 and milepost 156 and found what appeared to be a skull and rib bones.

The deputy also reported finding scattered remnants of pants and a shirt near the bones.

http://www.kpho.com/story/21947052/skeletal-human-remains-found-in-pinal-county

mjlighting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2015, 06:56:45 PM »

This is Donnas mother. As of today July Fifth we still haven't found her or haven't heard any new news. Some one has to have heard the story by now and maybe they know wher she is. People talk to people and they might know if without even knowing it
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: July 08, 2015, 08:26:55 AM »

This is Donnas mother. As of today July Fifth we still haven't found her or haven't heard any new news. Some one has to have heard the story by now and maybe they know wher she is. People talk to people and they might know if without even knowing it

I'm so sorry she hasn't been found yet.  Do you have a "find Donna" facebook page set up?  If not, setting one up might help spread the word.  We will always keep this thread open until the day she is found.

{{HUGS}}
AllenDoughlas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2015, 05:42:39 PM »

this is Donna sister we now have a face book page called help find Donna Mae with some pictures on their of some of her family and her two grand babies her son Roberts girls
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: July 09, 2015, 05:51:44 PM »

this is Donna sister we now have a face book page called help find Donna Mae with some pictures on their of some of her family and her two grand babies her son Roberts girls

So glad you set this up!  Social media, especially Facebook has been very helpful in missing persons cases!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-find-Donna-Mae/1611959375756102
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2015, 11:42:21 PM »

So glad you set this up!  Social media, especially Facebook has been very helpful in missing persons cases!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-find-Donna-Mae/1611959375756102

I hope Donna's family will get the answers they need soon. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mjlighting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: July 10, 2015, 01:51:10 PM »

I am know waiting to hear back from Chandler as there are some remains that have not been identified. So we
re hoping thay maybe this time will be the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.