April 19, 2024, 06:27:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301069 times)
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1020 on: October 28, 2008, 03:49:20 PM »

If the truth comes out that Caylee was in that trunk on the 24th, I would think that GA will be in trouble.  With him saying Caylee wasn't in there, could possible mean... on 6/16, Caylee is killed, and hid/buried somewhere and not put in a container/cooler and put in trunk until after 6/24 (episode with GA).  Then disposed of after 6/27.   Or unless he did smell something and that's why he says that the person in her trunk was not his grand daughter.  Don't know for sure.... it drives me nuts.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1021 on: October 28, 2008, 03:52:22 PM »

With carefully selected clothing ... five years ago ... my neighbour's beautiful 17 year old daughter hid her pregnancy from her parents for six months.  This young lady had been in and out of our home and ... I never clued in.  A little weight gan maybe but ...

My DIL did not appear obviously pregnant until her sixth month ... although the world knew she was pregnant within a month of conception.

Janet

I don't think KC was one who wore a lot of baggie cloths, everyday.  You would think her mom would have noticed the change in style.  Without having to say, the family has very serious issues with denial.
I can not speak for Casey, but I can speak for myself, and I would say that her appetite and how she ate would have changed quite a bit.  I am not overly stuffing myself by any means, in fact I had this conversation with a fellow monkey just last night, I am eating more frequently than normal, but the portion size is not larger. 
Also my hubs has told me I tend to be a little more "short" with him...ya like whatever that means... 

Denial is not a river in Egypt..its full flowing fountain in the middle of the Anthony home filled with Kool-Aid.

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1022 on: October 28, 2008, 03:52:46 PM »

Sorry, but I need to go back to a basic question. How is it possible that CA and GA truly believed that there was ever a nanny?  I'm sure that CA would have asked Caylee a ton of questions about her day. What did you have for lunch? Did nanny take you to the park? What games did you play? How way Caylee going to answer these questions? How did Casey plot that out? I just can't believe that didn't happen.

I agree with you.  Just doesn't add up.

Adds up about like Cindy not knowing Casey was 7 months preggers !! (sorry but when my daughter was pregnant, I could tell at 6 weeks !!)

True.  KC is so tiny, you would notice her baby bump instantly.
There are sooooo many things with this family that don't add up.  With Casey's little hoochie outfits you could tell right away that she was pregnant.  This is so upsetting that no one can make her talk...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: October 28, 2008, 03:53:17 PM »

Have we seen an actual "list" of newly released tip info yet?  Did I just miss them somewhere?  If so ... can someone point me in the right direction please?  TIA

No, I haven't seen the actual list yet either.  I imagine, if there have been thousands of tips mostly from psychics, the list itself will be very long.  Wonder if it will be in pdf, excel or word format, lol 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: October 28, 2008, 03:54:06 PM »

That is ridiculous to remove Baez's daughters photo. It has been posted here before and not removed. We have seen and posted many many others who are not directly related to this case. For some reason, because she was female?, or reason more arbitrary......it warranted removing above the others. When someone posts another unrelated pic I will point it out. Either we look at this case and the players or not.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1025 on: October 28, 2008, 03:54:14 PM »

Monken - that article is saying that's what the news station used, I don't know if that's what was actually in the trunk.  I seem to remember George mentioning Arm & Hammer but I could be wrong.  I

Okay 

OK the Target receipt shows 1 Arm & Hammer being purchased, not two. So this can't be what LP is talking about.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: October 28, 2008, 03:55:31 PM »

There are sooooo many things with this family that don't add up.  With Casey's little hoochie outfits you could tell right away that she was pregnant.  This is so upsetting that no one can make her talk...
[/quote]

Wouldn't it be great, if we could hook her up to a shock machine and evertime she told a lie, she would get zapped?  hehehehe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1027 on: October 28, 2008, 03:56:47 PM »

Have we seen an actual "list" of newly released tip info yet?  Did I just miss them somewhere?  If so ... can someone point me in the right direction please?  TIA

No, I haven't seen the actual list yet either.  I imagine, if there have been thousands of tips mostly from psychics, the list itself will be very long.  Wonder if it will be in pdf, excel or word format, lol 
My sauces say.. (hee hee) the first on the list is a "Tinker Bell", along with a "Ronald McDonald" and a "Davey Jones". 

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: October 28, 2008, 03:57:08 PM »

Will I EVER learn???

Hi KCJackie,

Nanners for you!!!
PJ flower

PJ - you are just so cute!  But I have no nanners..........   LOL

Hi KCJackie,

I just rebooted my IM program.  I hope that takes care of things.  I had sent my note as a BCC.  Next time I'll send it regular.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1029 on: October 28, 2008, 03:58:40 PM »

That is ridiculous to remove Baez's daughters photo. It has been posted here before and not removed. We have seen and posted many many others who are not directly related to this case. For some reason, because she was female?, or reason more arbitrary......it warranted removing above the others. When someone posts another unrelated pic I will point it out. Either we look at this case and the players or not.

I think the person who posted it here removed it him or herself not the mods. But I could be wrong so please don't hurt me. I'm innocent I tell ya.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: October 28, 2008, 03:59:07 PM »

Still no list yet:

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

Tips Released About Caylee
October 28, 2008 - No Responses

3:25 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 28: Prosecutors released hundreds of pages in new evidence today — tips about Caylee Anthony. It came on day her mother Casey Anthony’s trial on murder and other charges was set for January. We are going through the documents now and will continue to update the blog with details as we get through them.

Some of the tips are from psychics. One, from July 27, told investigators Caylee has had her hair dyed blond and was being passed off as a boy. Another, from a caller on July 30 who meditates, said he saw “photo of old wooden planks over something green and a dumpster. Also sees a corner and the name ‘Eddie.’ “

Some of the tips include descriptions of visions. One reported by a psychic in Pennsylvania included seeing a person in a trench coat, first with a small child inside the coat and then tossing “a square package over a rail, possibly a bridge rail.”

The tips range from the specific — locations that police are urged to check — to the broad — dreams that had Caylee being buried in a barn or under a rock, for example. A few offer psychological evaluations — suggesting police investigate “dissociative disorders” — based on how Casey looks to them.

There also are reported Caylee sightings. Someone called on Aug. 5 to say the toddler was with someone in Georgia and could be boarding an Air France flight for Paris. The caller told the tip line operator that God was using her to communicate this information.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1031 on: October 28, 2008, 03:59:37 PM »

Thank you Tamikosmom

Why am I not surprised........Oh Cindy

I still feel that the Anthony's could be charged with perverting the course of justice.......something.

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - Whoever, knowing that an offense has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact; one who knowing a felony to have been committed by another, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists the felon in order to hinder the felon's apprehension, trial, or punishment. U.S.C. 18
Wow, how weird. That is the same definition for a defense attorney!
How are they not arrested on this charge is beyond me.

Hi Monks.

Maybe they are waiting to get all their ducks in a row. They obviously had KC at the beginning for lying to the police by taking them on the scenic tour of Orlando and admitting it later it was all a lie. But they waited until they had the other charges to bring them all against her. Hopefully they are going to be doing this to all the Anthonys. They all have something to hide and it would not be in the best interest of any future criminal investigations if they allowed the Anthonys to get away with lying and washing evidence, etc. I would think they would have something to say too to Cindy about the false tips she has generated and wasting police time and resources. She obviously doesn't care that there are OTHER MISSING CHILDREN out there that need to be found and THEIR families are cooperating!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: October 28, 2008, 04:00:58 PM »

I think the person who posted it here removed it him or herself not the mods. But I could be wrong so please don't hurt me. I'm innocent I tell ya.

We, the posters, do not have the ability to edit our posts.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: October 28, 2008, 04:01:09 PM »

I stated that I was wrong.  I didn't realize that Baez had her as part of the case.  Sorry.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1034 on: October 28, 2008, 04:01:43 PM »

If the truth comes out that Caylee was in that trunk on the 24th, I would think that GA will be in trouble.  With him saying Caylee wasn't in there, could possible mean... on 6/16, Caylee is killed, and hid/buried somewhere and not put in a container/cooler and put in trunk until after 6/24 (episode with GA).  Then disposed of after 6/27.   Or unless he did smell something and that's why he says that the person in her trunk was not his grand daughter.  Don't know for sure.... it drives me nuts.

I seriously doubt she was in there on the 24th for George would have exploded by now, even more than he has already.. Lol.. (But I am prepared to eat my words as anything is possible with this fam). Im just not sure if Casey got hostile over him wanting in the truck due to the stolen cans or the fact that Caylee had been in there or was in there or all the above. Again, my big question is why didnt he call the police on her when she handed over stolen property he had reported? Would it have changed anything?

From Day One..
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: October 28, 2008, 04:01:52 PM »

I had posted it and I removed it because one of the members was upset over it.  I left several links so anyone that wants can get it themselves.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1036 on: October 28, 2008, 04:02:09 PM »

I have a younger brother who is a journalism student at UF.  I might have posted this already, but I had him in search of Baez's daughter (he thinks I am nuts but gives me leaway due to the bubbas)  He looked for her, didn't think much of her when he found her, briefly spoke of the upcoming football game with her.  She did not say "Are you talking to me because of Casey" or anything like that.  Bro did note that she was very very talkative. (Just for the record though - he thinks all women are "talkative")

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1037 on: October 28, 2008, 04:02:15 PM »

We, the posters, do not have the ability to edit our posts.

I think the perosn may have placed it on "Tiny URL" and then removed it from there. But like I said, I could be wrong.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: October 28, 2008, 04:02:47 PM »

Neither I nor the moderators removed the picture.  Could be the site the link of the photo was from stopped allowing the direct link to it? 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: October 28, 2008, 04:03:09 PM »

My sauces say.. (hee hee) the first on the list is a "Tinker Bell", along with a "Ronald McDonald" and a "Davey Jones". 

LOL ... I hope they put the names as well as the location ... they prolly won't though ... I believe you could call in "tips" and remain anonymous ... dernit .... I wanted to be nosey and see who they were from!  LOL

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.