April 19, 2024, 09:47:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301079 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1040 on: October 28, 2008, 04:03:41 PM »

I have a younger brother who is a journalism student at UF.  I might have posted this already, but I had him in search of Baez's daughter (he thinks I am nuts but gives me leaway due to the bubbas)  He looked for her, didn't think much of her when he found her, briefly spoke of the upcoming football game with her.  She did not say "Are you talking to me because of Casey" or anything like that.  Bro did note that she was very very talkative. (Just for the record though - he thinks all women are "talkative")

Girl: Hi. How are you?
Brother: Umm, ok. (Damn she talks a lot!)

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: October 28, 2008, 04:04:39 PM »

Hi Sweet Monkeys!

Not much going on eh? We got a trial date though!That's a good thing..Been sitting in the lurking tree and found myself a nice branch to lay back on...Tired today....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1042 on: October 28, 2008, 04:05:05 PM »

That is ridiculous to remove Baez's daughters photo. It has been posted here before and not removed. We have seen and posted many many others who are not directly related to this case. For some reason, because she was female?, or reason more arbitrary......it warranted removing above the others. When someone posts another unrelated pic I will point it out. Either we look at this case and the players or not.

I think the person who posted it here removed it him or herself not the mods. But I could be wrong so please don't hurt me. I'm innocent I tell ya.

We, the posters, do not have the ability to edit our posts.
Yes but we can delete the photo from the websource we are posting.  I know if I delete one of my photo's from my personal photobucket it will remove it from the thread and show a red "X".  Thats what it looks like has been done in this case.
Klaas even noted, read above on this page, that she was part of the defense..so free range. 
Miss communication I think.   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1043 on: October 28, 2008, 04:05:36 PM »

Hi Sweet Monkeys!

Not much going on eh? We got a trial date though!That's a good thing..Been sitting in the lurking tree and found myself a nice branch to lay back on...Tired today....
HI TATER!!!!!!!!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: October 28, 2008, 04:06:15 PM »

Let's see what happens when the picture is posted this way:

http://grove.ufl.edu/~prssa/board.html

Life is always brighter with a smile," said Miami, Fla. native Christina Baez. While Christina, like most Miami natives, loves the beach, her home and heart is in the Swamp. Christina, this year's PRSSA Tresurer, dreamt of being a Gator and a Gator cheerleader since she was 7 years old, when she lived with her mother in on-campus housing, just a few steps away from Christina's freshman year dorm.

Now a senior, Christina has been a member of the Florida Competitive Cheerleading Orange team for three seasons. She also has a background in media relations and crisis management matched by few other public relations students. During the summer of 2008, Christina was hired by her father, Jose Baez, to handle all media relations in the Casey Anthony case and the search for her missing daughter, Caylee Anthony. During this period, Christina handled all national and local media appearances for her father in print, network and cable television, and radio. Christina has worked closely with major print publications such as People magazine and the Orlando Sentinel. She also worked daily with major network shows such as Good Morning America, NBC's Today show, Fox American News Live and ABC's 20/20. She has worked with programs on CNN, including Larry King Live and Nancy Grace.

Christina's ultimate dream is to travel the world. In the past few years, Christina has visited several popular destinations such as Southern Europe, Morocco, New York City, Las Vegas and the Bahamas. She has combined her passion for traveling and Public Relations, and is currently interning with Contiki Holidays in their Field Marketing Internship program on-campus. Christina will graduate in May 2009 as a Public Relations major with minors in Spanish and Leadership.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1045 on: October 28, 2008, 04:08:20 PM »

I have a younger brother who is a journalism student at UF.  I might have posted this already, but I had him in search of Baez's daughter (he thinks I am nuts but gives me leaway due to the bubbas)  He looked for her, didn't think much of her when he found her, briefly spoke of the upcoming football game with her.  She did not say "Are you talking to me because of Casey" or anything like that.  Bro did note that she was very very talkative. (Just for the record though - he thinks all women are "talkative")

Girl: Hi. How are you?
Brother: Umm, ok. (Damn she talks a lot!)
Hey!  I think you may know my brother...LOL  For a journalism student he has a LOT to get over. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: October 28, 2008, 04:08:59 PM »

Her heart and home are in the swamp? Well, is it just me or does that sound weird. I'm from Kentucky and my heart and home are not in a horse barn. Well, my home but don't tell anyone. Sorry. Late day goofiness.

I remember you, Caylee.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1047 on: October 28, 2008, 04:09:55 PM »

How old is Jose Baez?

From Day One..
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1048 on: October 28, 2008, 04:10:36 PM »

Have we seen an actual "list" of newly released tip info yet?  Did I just miss them somewhere?  If so ... can someone point me in the right direction please?  TIA

Should be released any time now!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: October 28, 2008, 04:10:38 PM »

That is ridiculous to remove Baez's daughters photo. It has been posted here before and not removed. We have seen and posted many many others who are not directly related to this case. For some reason, because she was female?, or reason more arbitrary......it warranted removing above the others. When someone posts another unrelated pic I will point it out. Either we look at this case and the players or not.

I think the person who posted it here removed it him or herself not the mods. But I could be wrong so please don't hurt me. I'm innocent I tell ya.

I didn't do it , if she deleted it from tinypic or moved it we wouldn't see it anymore, like we don't.
It's the only way. it would be gone.JMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: October 28, 2008, 04:10:40 PM »

Someone the other day was looking for a picture of Jose's daughter, Christina

Here's what I think happened.  IamHere posted the pic but when some people got upset (and wrongly so as she was working for the Defense so is part of the case), IamHere decided to removed it from her photobucket or wherever it was hosted.  IamHere was just trying to be nice and remove the pic because some had protested.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1051 on: October 28, 2008, 04:10:53 PM »

Her heart and home are in the swamp? Well, is it just me or does that sound weird. I'm from Kentucky and my heart and home are not in a horse barn. Well, my home but don't tell anyone. Sorry. Late day goofiness.
ROFLMAO  No it does NOT SOUND WEIRD!!!  My heart and home are in the swamp too!!  The Swamp is the name of the football field in which the University of Florida Gators play.  Gainesville, FL is often called The Swamp. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: October 28, 2008, 04:11:25 PM »

How old is Jose Baez?

In his 30's, I want to say 37 or 39...I forget which.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: October 28, 2008, 04:13:14 PM »

I got it, so if you all want me to post it I will.  

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: October 28, 2008, 04:13:44 PM »

ROFLMAO  No it does NOT SOUND WEIRD!!!  My heart and home are in the swamp too!!  The Swamp is the name of the football field in which the University of Florida Gators play.  Gainesville, FL is often called The Swamp. 

I still think it sounds weird. But I guess it's akin to "I bleed blue." I do not bleed blue but you'd think most people around here literally do.  Dolce is making fun of me. Look at that sad little monkey. look at those sad monkey eyes.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1055 on: October 28, 2008, 04:14:04 PM »

I got it, so if you all want me to post it I will.  

Will this post put us all the way to page 100?

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1056 on: October 28, 2008, 04:14:25 PM »

How old is Jose Baez?

In his 30's, I want to say 37 or 39...I forget which.
Hmm, he must have started young like I did. Thanks. 

From Day One..
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: October 28, 2008, 04:16:30 PM »

Caylee's in a swamp? I guess that would be to imaginative on my part considering Casey doesn't have a heart! Sends note to self...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: October 28, 2008, 04:16:34 PM »

Yes but we can delete the photo from the websource we are posting.  I know if I delete one of my photo's from my personal photobucket it will remove it from the thread and show a red "X".  Thats what it looks like has been done in this case.
Klaas even noted, read above on this page, that she was part of the defense..so free range. 
Miss communication I think.   

Whatever.....photo gone, point taken.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1059 on: October 28, 2008, 04:17:30 PM »

I still think it sounds weird. But I guess it's akin to "I bleed blue." I do not bleed blue but you'd think most people around here literally do.  Dolce is making fun of me. Look at that sad little monkey. look at those sad monkey eyes.
Oh cry me a river of kool-aid!  hee hee *j/k*  I love ya GnM
Gainesville is a very huge college football city.  There are even restaurants called the Swamp..they bleed orange and blue there.... its almost a religion, yet it is where I grew up and my roots still are. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.