April 19, 2024, 04:09:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301107 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: October 28, 2008, 04:28:55 PM »

I think pre-trial Dec and trial Jan. This is good. A woman in L-ville shot her kids and I read the other day her trial is set for 2010.

2010??  WOw the court system in KY must really be backed up!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: October 28, 2008, 04:29:00 PM »

Yep, that's it --- the one with 300 pound Oprah...ha.  Not sure how much is true in that article.

I don't watch Oprah and I really don't know that much about her.  What I do know is it appears she has a real battle with her weight as do millions of Americans.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1082 on: October 28, 2008, 04:29:37 PM »

I think pre-trial Dec and trial Jan. This is good. A woman in L-ville shot her kids and I read the other day her trial is set for 2010.

2010??  WOw the court system in KY must really be backed up!

Yeah, I don't know what that is all about. I'm thinking this lady might have true mental problems but I'm not sure why the delay.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: October 28, 2008, 04:30:39 PM »

Yep, that's it --- the one with 300 pound Oprah...ha.  Not sure how much is true in that article.

I don't watch Oprah and I really don't know that much about her.  What I do know is it appears she has a real battle with her weight as do millions of Americans.

That is not 300 lbs. Just for the record. Nevertheless, interesting Casey stuff. Taken with a bag of salt. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: October 28, 2008, 04:30:39 PM »

Buried alive?

I guess they mean put in the trunk with the soaked rag and left to die?I just don't know about all that now...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: October 28, 2008, 04:30:56 PM »

Let's see what happens when the picture is posted this way:

http://grove.ufl.edu/~prssa/board.html

Life is always brighter with a smile," said Miami, Fla. native Christina Baez. While Christina, like most Miami natives, loves the beach, her home and heart is in the Swamp. Christina, this year's PRSSA Tresurer, dreamt of being a Gator and a Gator cheerleader since she was 7 years old, when she lived with her mother in on-campus housing, just a few steps away from Christina's freshman year dorm.

Now a senior, Christina has been a member of the Florida Competitive Cheerleading Orange team for three seasons. She also has a background in media relations and crisis management matched by few other public relations students. During the summer of 2008, Christina was hired by her father, Jose Baez, to handle all media relations in the Casey Anthony case and the search for her missing daughter, Caylee Anthony. During this period, Christina handled all national and local media appearances for her father in print, network and cable television, and radio. Christina has worked closely with major print publications such as People magazine and the Orlando Sentinel. She also worked daily with major network shows such as Good Morning America, NBC's Today show, Fox American News Live and ABC's 20/20. She has worked with programs on CNN, including Larry King Live and Nancy Grace.

Christina's ultimate dream is to travel the world. In the past few years, Christina has visited several popular destinations such as Southern Europe, Morocco, New York City, Las Vegas and the Bahamas. She has combined her passion for traveling and Public Relations, and is currently interning with Contiki Holidays in their Field Marketing Internship program on-campus. Christina will graduate in May 2009 as a Public Relations major with minors in Spanish and Leadership.

Thank-you, I think her photo is fair to post, as you stated she is part of the defense. I find it somewhat hard to justify NOT posting pictures of those knowingly connected and yet speculate on other areas of the case such incest.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: October 28, 2008, 04:31:29 PM »

Buried alive?

I guess they mean put in the trunk with the soaked rag and left to die?I just don't know about all that now...

sick. Anyway I look at it. Sick.

Well, time to head home. See you monkeys later!

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: October 28, 2008, 04:31:29 PM »

Hi Again!!  Did y'all solve the mystery of the deodorant yet?

I read that the A's didn't visit their evil offspring and no visits are scheduled...what's up with that? Any chance JB has told her not to talk to anyone except him and the other attorneys..something I think he would do as only converssations not recorded are between client and attorney(s()..and the minister? wonder if he was a jail minister?  So many questions, so few answers.

KCJackie and Klaas the maps and videos are TERRIFIC.  Thanks!

Hi Sweet Tater I hope your 'ick' is gone today?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1088 on: October 28, 2008, 04:31:31 PM »

Think Ill bite my tongue as not to offend others..

( i cannot stand that women)

oops..

From Day One..
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1089 on: October 28, 2008, 04:33:30 PM »

Does anyone here have today's "Florida Today" news paper? I saw an article in the paper, that there was an award ceremony for "Outstanding Citizenship". An award was given to a woman who had saved a small child. In attendance was, Florida Gov. Charlie Crist, and......are you ready for this...................................George & Cindy Anthony!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1090 on: October 28, 2008, 04:34:37 PM »

1,500 Pages Of Tips About Missing Caylee Anthony, 3, Released

http://www.local6.com/news/17820774/detail.html

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1091 on: October 28, 2008, 04:35:14 PM »

Does anyone here have today's "Florida Today" news paper? I saw an article in the paper, that there was an award ceremony for "Outstanding Citizenship". An award was given to a woman who had saved a small child. In attendance was, Florida Gov. Charlie Crist, and......are you ready for this...................................George & Cindy Anthony!

Those bastards!!!!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: October 28, 2008, 04:35:46 PM »

Hi Again!!  Did y'all solve the mystery of the deodorant yet?

I read that the A's didn't visit their evil offspring and no visits are scheduled...what's up with that? Any chance JB has told her not to talk to anyone except him and the other attorneys..something I think he would do as only converssations not recorded are between client and attorney(s()..and the minister? wonder if he was a jail minister?  So many questions, so few answers.

KCJackie and Klaas the maps and videos are TERRIFIC.  Thanks!

Hi Sweet Tater I hope your 'ick' is gone today?

Hi Sunny..Yes the "ick" is gone! Today I feel like I'm 100 for some reason..No energy for anything.Weird thing it is...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1093 on: October 28, 2008, 04:36:05 PM »

I just found something interesting...KC's eyes are brown..apparently she wears blue contact lenses....always wondered where the blue eyes came from.....

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Anthony_Indictment.PDF

i didn't know this, mstam. Wonder why she wanted blue eyes? 

Her eyes are brown, because she's full of s***, and she wanted to mask this.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: October 28, 2008, 04:36:32 PM »

Think Ill bite my tongue as not to offend others..

( i cannot stand that women)

oops..

NEITHER CAN I!!!!  For many reasons....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1095 on: October 28, 2008, 04:36:43 PM »

Those bastards!!!!
They are the elephant in the room that will not go away.  What is wrong with these people?  Seriously someone needs to kick them out of whatever club it is they think they have joined.  Its a disgrace to families of missing children everywhere.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: October 28, 2008, 04:36:51 PM »

Let's see what happens when the picture is posted this way:

http://grove.ufl.edu/~prssa/board.html

Life is always brighter with a smile," said Miami, Fla. native Christina Baez. While Christina, like most Miami natives, loves the beach, her home and heart is in the Swamp. Christina, this year's PRSSA Tresurer, dreamt of being a Gator and a Gator cheerleader since she was 7 years old, when she lived with her mother in on-campus housing, just a few steps away from Christina's freshman year dorm.

Now a senior, Christina has been a member of the Florida Competitive Cheerleading Orange team for three seasons. She also has a background in media relations and crisis management matched by few other public relations students. During the summer of 2008, Christina was hired by her father, Jose Baez, to handle all media relations in the Casey Anthony case and the search for her missing daughter, Caylee Anthony. During this period, Christina handled all national and local media appearances for her father in print, network and cable television, and radio. Christina has worked closely with major print publications such as People magazine and the Orlando Sentinel. She also worked daily with major network shows such as Good Morning America, NBC's Today show, Fox American News Live and ABC's 20/20. She has worked with programs on CNN, including Larry King Live and Nancy Grace.

Christina's ultimate dream is to travel the world. In the past few years, Christina has visited several popular destinations such as Southern Europe, Morocco, New York City, Las Vegas and the Bahamas. She has combined her passion for traveling and Public Relations, and is currently interning with Contiki Holidays in their Field Marketing Internship program on-campus. Christina will graduate in May 2009 as a Public Relations major with minors in Spanish and Leadership.

Thank-you, I think her photo is fair to post, as you stated she is part of the defense. I find it somewhat hard to justify NOT posting pictures of those knowingly connected and yet speculate on other areas of the case such incest.

BB - I agree 100%
VEEnVEGAS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1097 on: October 28, 2008, 04:37:41 PM »

Hi, first time poster...long time lurker.
Someone was asking earlier who the young man holding Caylee in the picture was. Nice looking guy with a goatee,dark T-shirt,and ball cap. I don't know for sure, but read on another blog that he was Caseys cousin, the one her grandmother mentioned visiting from Ohio in April. Those eyebrows DEFINITELY resemble Cindys!
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1098 on: October 28, 2008, 04:37:52 PM »

I just found something interesting...KC's eyes are brown..apparently she wears blue contact lenses....always wondered where the blue eyes came from.....

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Anthony_Indictment.PDF

i didn't know this, mstam. Wonder why she wanted blue eyes? 

Her eyes are brown, because she's full of s***, and she wanted to mask this.   
Over flowing!!

From Day One..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1099 on: October 28, 2008, 04:39:27 PM »

Hi, first time poster...long time lurker.
Someone was asking earlier who the young man holding Caylee in the picture was. Nice looking guy with a goatee,dark T-shirt,and ball cap. I don't know for sure, but read on another blog that he was Caseys cousin, the one her grandmother mentioned visiting from Ohio in April. Those eyebrows DEFINITELY resemble Cindys!

Welcome Vee!  I agree, the manscaping has come up today...a weed whacker needs to be taken to all the Anthony's untamed brows for sure. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.