April 18, 2024, 11:08:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301041 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1440 on: October 28, 2008, 09:58:09 PM »

who wants to hear a little story about psychics? I'm not sure I have even told Klaas this ...

A little over three years ago I became friends with Dave Holloway. And I volunteered to help him how ever I could.

Dave asked me, would you mind following up on some of the phone calls that I have no desire to speak with. I said sure. Little did I know when I made that statement, I would be dealing with people who seeing old Oldsmobiles with a green license plate and one good quarter panel (that should be very easy to find), a person on a three legged donkey (don't even ask me how that one happened) whorehouses, pet cemeteries, buoys painted green, people with no teeth (that was a really good clue  ) and locations all over the planet.

The locations included Barranquilla, Aserbio ( I never did locate that place althoght I tried like all heck  ), Machu Picchu, Titanitza, ( No clue where that one was either) and just about every other whacked out thing or concept you could thing of. The only thing missing was planetary.

If I whipped out my notes, it would blow your mind the stuff people come up with... that was just off the top of my head.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: October 28, 2008, 10:02:31 PM »

tip#2146

Lead information: "sees water and high grass".

1.) "sees water" (doesn't really narrow it down)
2.) "high" on "grass". yep.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: October 28, 2008, 10:03:32 PM »

who wants to hear a little story about psychics? I'm not sure I have even told Klaas this ...

A little over three years ago I became friends with Dave Holloway. And I volunteered to help him how ever I could.

Dave asked me, would you mind following up on some of the phone calls that I have no desire to speak with. I said sure. Little did I know when I made that statement, I would be dealing with people who seeing old Oldsmobiles with a green license plate and one good quarter panel (that should be very easy to find), a person on a three legged donkey (don't even ask me how that one happened) whorehouses, pet cemeteries, buoys painted green, people with no teeth (RENFRO?)(that was a really good clue  ) and locations all over the planet.

The locations included Barranquilla, Aserbio ( I never did locate that place althoght I tried like all heck  ), Machu Picchu, Titanitza, ( No clue where that one was either) and just about every other whacked out thing or concept you could thing of. The only thing missing was planetary.

If I whipped out my notes, it would blow your mind the stuff people come up with... that was just off the top of my head.

My comment above in red 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: October 28, 2008, 10:03:37 PM »

Dave asked me, would you mind following up on some of the phone calls that I have no desire to speak with. I said sure. Little did I know when I made that statement, I would be dealing with people who seeing old Oldsmobiles with a green license plate and one good quarter panel (that should be very easy to find), a person on a three legged donkey (don't even ask me how that one happened) whorehouses, pet cemeteries, buoys painted green, people with no teeth (that was a really good clue  ) and locations all over the planet.

Chichen Itza -are Mayan ruins in Mexico
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1444 on: October 28, 2008, 10:05:28 PM »

Just a little FYI...

Also gave him my opinion as to why she went to Target with Amy on this day.  And additional info on "Andy".  We'll see if anything comes of it.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.433676~-81.275826&style=h&lvl=12&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=29347342&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!354&encType=1

Sorry if you have already answered this, but what is your opinion as to why she went to Target with Amy?  Thanks!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: October 28, 2008, 10:05:53 PM »

Dave asked me, would you mind following up on some of the phone calls that I have no desire to speak with. I said sure. Little did I know when I made that statement, I would be dealing with people who seeing old Oldsmobiles with a green license plate and one good quarter panel (that should be very easy to find), a person on a three legged donkey (don't even ask me how that one happened) whorehouses, pet cemeteries, buoys painted green, people with no teeth (RENFRO?)(that was a really good clue  ) and locations all over the planet.

My comment above in red 
if she had two mouths -- she could "whistle while she works"! 

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1446 on: October 28, 2008, 10:06:04 PM »

So these tips are what makes the A's think Caylee is still alive and being seen at different areas. You have got to be kidding me.

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: October 28, 2008, 10:06:23 PM »

Sylvia Brown offered her services for $850 cold cash ..pg. 15

Her offer makes her look like a pig!

Oh, but it's ok! Because her pal Chris is only offering his/her abilities for $500... so I mean, if money is an issue.. 

I believe a lot of people are mading money off the Caylee Marie case directly or indirectly ... think of every major/minor player who has appeared in the media in some capacity and ... walked away with a cheque.  For the most part ... a do not have a problems with that.

However ... the problem I have with psychics ... I believe they are scam artist.  Some are very good wannabe detectives like many monkeys.  They have the talent/ability to compile the known facts encompassing a case as well as some good common sense regarding human nature and ... they come up with theories.  However ... considering theories are numerous and most likely disregarded by the "powers that be" in an investigation ... a gimmick is required.  That is when the claim of a psychic experience ... a vision ... dream ... comes into play.

IMO IMO

Janet

I don't think the media pays every person who appears briefly on a news show. They will pay to fly someone to their studio, like when the A's appeared on Today show and GMA... but they do not pay for interviews or articles. The network does pay contributors like Dr. Baden, and Kobi, or their attornies, who are on a contract with them. But it is not a lot, so I'm told. You couldn't make a living with what they pay them, unless you were "on call" with them 24 hours a day and appeared every half hour.

As for psychics... I'm sure there are some out there with true ability... but there are a lot of fakes who make lots of money scamming people, too.
Are you aware that there are lots of companies out there who will hire people to take calls from people and give them a "reading"?  The calls go to a call center and it is bounced to the employee through their computer. You wear a headset and read from a list of "canned" responses. Easy work at home. I wouldn't do it, for ANY amount of money... I can't knowingly cheat someone.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1448 on: October 28, 2008, 10:06:35 PM »

Klaas you are baddddddddd

From Day One..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: October 28, 2008, 10:08:11 PM »

Sorry but there are some people in this world I will never like, one of them is Julia Renfro.  She is a hag and a skank, IMO.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: October 28, 2008, 10:11:14 PM »

I've read many of these tips and now I may have nightmares!   
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1451 on: October 28, 2008, 10:11:41 PM »

Sorry but there are some people in this world I will never like, one of them is Julia Renfro.  She is a hag and a skank, IMO.
And sometimes baddddd is good. 

From Day One..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: October 28, 2008, 10:12:57 PM »

My comment above in red 

heh

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: October 28, 2008, 10:13:01 PM »

preferably not about manholes 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: October 28, 2008, 10:15:16 PM »

preferably not about manholes 

If it is, I hope George and Cindy are in them.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: October 28, 2008, 10:17:25 PM »

So these tips are what makes the A's think Caylee is still alive and being seen at different areas. You have got to be kidding me.

Kinda like the blind leading the delusional 
I am all for privacy but for some bizarre reason I have ZERO empathy that these oddballs have no anonymity ZERO 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: October 28, 2008, 10:18:00 PM »

My comment above in red 
if she had two mouths -- she could "whistle while she works"! 
Hi Ho, Hi Ho its off to work she goes.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: October 28, 2008, 10:18:03 PM »

tip #2183

Caylee was possibly being kept as a pet..vision of giant hamster cage.

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1458 on: October 28, 2008, 10:19:27 PM »

tip #2183

Ok... pass the crack pipe!!

From Day One..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: October 28, 2008, 10:20:55 PM »

tip #2183

Ok... pass the crack pipe!!

What's sad is that I wish I could tell you I'm making this crap up. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.