April 19, 2024, 08:48:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301133 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: October 28, 2008, 10:21:00 PM »

who wants to hear a little story about psychics? I'm not sure I have even told Klaas this ...

A little over three years ago I became friends with Dave Holloway. And I volunteered to help him how ever I could.

Dave asked me, would you mind following up on some of the phone calls that I have no desire to speak with. I said sure. Little did I know when I made that statement, I would be dealing with people who seeing old Oldsmobiles with a green license plate and one good quarter panel (that should be very easy to find), a person on a three legged donkey (don't even ask me how that one happened) whorehouses, pet cemeteries, buoys painted green, people with no teeth (that was a really good clue  ) and locations all over the planet.

The locations included Barranquilla, Aserbio ( I never did locate that place althoght I tried like all heck  ), Machu Picchu, Titanitza, ( No clue where that one was either) and just about every other whacked out thing or concept you could thing of. The only thing missing was planetary.

If I whipped out my notes, it would blow your mind the stuff people come up with... that was just off the top of my head.
But you actually went there to help search, right???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: October 28, 2008, 10:21:13 PM »

tip #2183

Caylee was possibly being kept as a pet..vision of giant hamster cage.

If it kept Caylee quiet, Casey would have probably used it.  I'm glad she's finally in a cage!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: October 28, 2008, 10:22:22 PM »

who wants to hear a little story about psychics? I'm not sure I have even told Klaas this ...

A little over three years ago I became friends with Dave Holloway. And I volunteered to help him how ever I could.

Dave asked me, would you mind following up on some of the phone calls that I have no desire to speak with. I said sure. Little did I know when I made that statement, I would be dealing with people who seeing old Oldsmobiles with a green license plate and one good quarter panel (that should be very easy to find), a person on a three legged donkey (don't even ask me how that one happened) whorehouses, pet cemeteries, buoys painted green, people with no teeth (that was a really good clue  ) and locations all over the planet.

The locations included Barranquilla, Aserbio ( I never did locate that place althoght I tried like all heck  ), Machu Picchu, Titanitza, ( No clue where that one was either) and just about every other whacked out thing or concept you could thing of. The only thing missing was planetary.

If I whipped out my notes, it would blow your mind the stuff people come up with... that was just off the top of my head.

It's a good thing that Rob can't reach through the puter.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: October 28, 2008, 10:23:08 PM »

Why, did I say something bad??????

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1464 on: October 28, 2008, 10:24:25 PM »

tip #2183

Still leaning toward the German Shepard, would this face lie????

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: October 28, 2008, 10:24:34 PM »

tip #2183

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1466 on: October 28, 2008, 10:25:50 PM »

Thank you Klaasend! The reason I asked was my friend that I was talking with has been a "bounty hunter". He asked how LP could come from California and post a bond in Fla.  He said that you could not come from a different state or county and post a bond w/o going thru a local bondsman.  I have never personally been invovled with a bondsman, so I have no clue about this. Does anyone else know if that is correct for Fla., or maybe they have a different law(?) about it. 

I don't know who originally contacted him, don't think it was the Anthonys. But he and his nephew Tony DID go through a local bondsman to actually post the bond. Tony P. was the one who put up the bond, Leonard paid the initial 10%, $50,000 plus an extra $200 for the local bondsman's fee for posting it for them. It was all legal and aboveboard. I think LP also provided the motor home and paid his BH's for security detail the 9 days Casey was out the first time. I'm of the opinion that Baez contacted him and was given his contact info by Geraldo Rivera. Not positive on that but it's my gut feeling.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: October 28, 2008, 10:26:15 PM »

Noooo  I thought you were being sarcastic and teasing Rob.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: October 28, 2008, 10:26:37 PM »

Klaas you are baddddddddd

Sorry but there are some people in this world I will never like, one of them is Julia Renfro.  She is a hag and a skank, IMO.

I would get the red button for sure if I related my thoughts concerning Julia Renfro.

Janet
_______

As missing-teen case cools, Aruba turns against family
By Carol J. Williams
Los Angeles Times

<snipped>

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

Heavily intoxicated, according to accounts given by her classmates to the FBI, Holloway could have staggered into the sea and drowned after the local men left her, Renfro speculated.

Holloway might have died of alcohol poisoning or a drug overdose and washed out to sea, as Deputy Police Chief Gerold Dompig surmised. She might have climbed aboard one of dozens of catamarans and cabin cruisers for late-night partying after a nearby concert.

Renfro says she was perplexed when Twitty immediately concluded that her daughter had been kidnapped and made no effort to check hospitals or police about accident victims. Within hours, Twitty had concluded van der Sloot was responsible, and within a couple of days she was telling TV interviewers that she knew her daughter had been gang-raped and murdered.

<snipped>

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: October 28, 2008, 10:27:37 PM »

tip #2183

Ok... pass the crack pipe!!

What's sad is that I wish I could tell you I'm making this crap up. 
Just to make myself clear, I wasnt referring to you smoking crack okay? 

From Day One..
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: October 28, 2008, 10:28:05 PM »

Noooo  I thought you were being sarcastic and teasing Rob.
No, not at all!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: October 28, 2008, 10:31:28 PM »

LOL Boo!

I'm so curious if Casey bought a new car seat at JCP.  We know one was found in the car, but was it a new one? The old one.. probably with food crumbs, juice stains, etc... ? 

Tip#2192 (yes, psychic)  suggests that George and Casey buried Caylee next to the basketball court at the local elementary school.  Geo supposedly put lime over the body to "ward off the dogs".  (Though I wonder how much lime do you need to "trick" a cadaver dog? Maybe it depends on how deep you buried a body? But you'd still need to lay the body down on the ground in order to dig, right? Unless you drove up to the area, and kept the body in the trunk til you were ready to place it in the ground?). Anyway..  this person also suggests that Geo and Casey tossed Caylee's (old?) car seat in the pond near the school, and burned her clothing.

Anywhoo... 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: October 28, 2008, 10:32:22 PM »

tip #2183

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: October 28, 2008, 10:37:09 PM »

Are there bears in Florida?

A tipster says Caylee is located in water near where bears are.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: October 28, 2008, 10:37:17 PM »

tip #2183

Still leaning toward the German Shepard, would this face lie????

For some of this, I think so.  LOL

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1475 on: October 28, 2008, 10:37:55 PM »

Ms. Renfro came out of the gate early.... hard and fast to protect something she had an interest in or should I say her children had an interest in... i'm going back to being good now

A news junkie... you had this 30th thing figured out weeks ago huh. you gave this to Murt a search site back then and what was his response?
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1476 on: October 28, 2008, 10:38:52 PM »

tip #2183

If anybody was it would be me... oh haha... Seriously.. I played hookie today when I normally work six ten hour days sometimes seven and Im feeling revived big time!! 

From Day One..
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1477 on: October 28, 2008, 10:40:10 PM »

Klaas I sent you an email
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: October 28, 2008, 10:40:12 PM »

I'm gonna try to get some sleep.  I have mispoken a couple of times in here.  I had a phone call that my sil is in critical condition (not sure what's going on).  I'm a grump.  So, it hasn't been a good day.  Maybe I'll have a better day tomorrow.  Good Night Monkeys.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: October 28, 2008, 10:42:01 PM »

I'm gonna try to get some sleep.  I have mispoken a couple of times in here.  I had a phone call that my sil is in critical condition (not sure what's going on).  I'm a grump.  So, it hasn't been a good day.  Maybe I'll have a better day tomorrow.  Good Night Monkeys.

Sorry to hear about your SIL.
Try to sleep well, mammy!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.