April 26, 2024, 09:00:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301562 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: October 27, 2008, 07:13:09 PM »

It would be great if they brought it here to St Lucie County &
if they move it within 45 minutes of me, I will go and post reports and pictures from the courthouse! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #181 on: October 27, 2008, 07:13:44 PM »

Something stood out to me today and I thought I'd see what you monkeys think about it.  This is during a conversation between Lee and Casey while she's still in jail.

LEE: What do you think, where do you think. You think Caylee’s ok right now?

My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I got through the court, um in my gut she’s still ok. And it still feels like she’s close to home.

LEE: Ok

CASEY: So that’s still my best feeling at the moment, again if that changes, obviously I’m going to reach out and say something immediately. But I know mom will understand this better then anyone that’s there’s that type of bond that you have with your kid and it’s you know unexplainable, absolutely.

In "anthonyese" could they have been talking about how well Caylee's body was hidden?

ME>>
Lee:  Casey, are they getting close, from what you've heard?
Casey:  No, I feel pretty confident right now, but if I hear differently, I will say something immediately.  Besides, mom's all over it, and Jose is bringing me videos of the news coverage for laughs.  If I stop laughing, they're getting close!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #182 on: October 27, 2008, 07:15:53 PM »

Haven't had time to read 9 pages since I left, but here is news from today...sorry if it has been posted...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=122106&provider=rss

Caylee Anthony's Parents Attend Missing Children Ceremony at Capitol
Posted By: Gary Detman     18 mins ago

TALLAHASSEE, FL (AP) -- The grandfather of an Orlando girl who disappeared in June says a ceremony held for missing children at Florida's Capitol was "gut-wrenching."

George and Cindy Anthony joined 13 other families and Gov. Charlie Crist at the annual Missing Children's Day commemoration Monday. Cindy Anthony said the other families in attendance offered comfort and inspiration.

The couple's granddaughter, Caylee Anthony, has not been seen since June. Their daughter, who is Caylee's mother, has been charged with killing the girl. Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder.

Cindy Anthony said her family continues to believe Caylee is alive.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: October 27, 2008, 07:18:44 PM »

Something stood out to me today and I thought I'd see what you monkeys think about it.  This is during a conversation between Lee and Casey while she's still in jail.

CASEY: My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I got through the court, um in my gut she’s still ok. And it still feels like she’s close to home.

CASEY: So that’s still my best feeling at the moment, again if that changes, obviously I’m going to reach out and say something immediately. But I know mom will understand this better then anyone that’s there’s that type of bond that you have with your kid and it’s you know unexplainable, absolutely.

In "anthonyese" could they have been talking about how well Caylee's body was hidden?

ME>>
Casey:  No, I feel pretty confident right now, but if I hear differently, I will say something immediately.  Besides, mom's all over it, and Jose is bringing me videos of the news coverage for laughs.  If I stop laughing, they're getting close!

edit to add highlighted area, don't know how I lost that in the copy/paste!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: October 27, 2008, 07:19:05 PM »

My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I got through the court, um in my gut she’s still ok. And it still feels like she’s close to home.

ME>>

You may have just broken their code!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #185 on: October 27, 2008, 07:19:14 PM »

ME>>

I never saw that, If I stop laughing, they're getting close! Isn't that a confession of guilt??? Is this maybe why she wanted out to help search? Was Tim getting close in her mind?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #186 on: October 27, 2008, 07:19:44 PM »

Haven't had time to read 9 pages since I left, but here is news from today...sorry if it has been posted...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=122106&provider=rss

Caylee Anthony's Parents Attend Missing Children Ceremony at Capitol
Posted By: Gary Detman     18 mins ago

TALLAHASSEE, FL (AP) -- The grandfather of an Orlando girl who disappeared in June says a ceremony held for missing children at Florida's Capitol was "gut-wrenching."

George and Cindy Anthony joined 13 other families and Gov. Charlie Crist at the annual Missing Children's Day commemoration Monday. Cindy Anthony said the other families in attendance offered comfort and inspiration.

The couple's granddaughter, Caylee Anthony, has not been seen since June. Their daughter, who is Caylee's mother, has been charged with killing the girl. Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder.

Wow, just wow!  If she is still out there alive Cindy then why the heck are you sitting at the steps of the Capital building?  Why are you not out there looking?  Oh wait, its Monday, if I remember correctly they only search on...wait they dont.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: October 27, 2008, 07:20:28 PM »

hello monkeys

Hi, JOYJOY....interesting post on the previous page.....I think some of our posters have quoted similar statistics regarding any murder of a child by a family member (except the womb like surroundings, that is).

Hi 2NJ    The statistics are scarey, aren't they?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #188 on: October 27, 2008, 07:20:53 PM »

ME>>

I never saw that, If I stop laughing, they're getting close! Isn't that a confession of guilt??? Is this maybe why she wanted out to help search? Was Tim getting close in her mind?

OK forget it, just saw the "ME" portion!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: October 27, 2008, 07:21:29 PM »

CASEY: My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I got through the court, um in my gut she’s still ok. And it still feels like she’s close to home.

ME>>

edit to add highlighted area, don't know how I lost that in the copy/paste!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: October 27, 2008, 07:21:48 PM »

replying to my own post:

CASEY:  My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I got through the court, um in my gut she’s still ok. And it still feels like she’s close to home.

Me>> What does her "feeling" or her "gut" have to tell her about Caylee?  It's not like she's going to get a phone call in jail from the invisiNanny.

She's going on a "gut feeling" and he's not questioning how she could go from thinking Caylee is "ok" to not thinking she is.  That's big to me.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #191 on: October 27, 2008, 07:23:41 PM »

replying to my own post:

CASEY:  My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I got through the court, um in my gut she’s still ok. And it still feels like she’s close to home.

Me>> What does her "feeling" or her "gut" have to tell her about Caylee?  It's not like she's going to get a phone call in jail from the invisiNanny.

She's going on a "gut feeling" and he's not questioning how she could go from thinking Caylee is "ok" to not thinking she is.  That's big to me.
Oh I have something for her to feel alright....

Why is Lee still trying to be Mr. Fix-It?  I am sorry a person who is this willing to help would not be refusing to give DNA and lie detector tests.  This has GOT to be code.  Thats my gut feeling...

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: October 27, 2008, 07:25:23 PM »

ONE More...

Could "close to home" mean "she's still where I left her" (under water?) just thinking?
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: October 27, 2008, 07:26:12 PM »

Thanks, dolce, too.

Does the Tim search start on Wednesday?

Team Leader training on Friday the 7th, and the searching atarts Sat on the 8th.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #194 on: October 27, 2008, 07:26:21 PM »

hello monkeys

Hi, JOYJOY....interesting post on the previous page.....I think some of our posters have quoted similar statistics regarding any murder of a child by a family member (except the womb like surroundings, that is).

Hi 2NJ    The statistics are scarey, aren't they?

Hi, Muffy.....it's hard enough to accept that people do these horrible things, let alone comprehend these statistics.  The human mind....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #195 on: October 27, 2008, 07:29:10 PM »

ONE More...

Could "close to home" mean "she's still where I left her" (under water?) just thinking?

Yes, and why did Lee say what I bolded above?   I see your point very well.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: October 27, 2008, 07:29:47 PM »

Did you see that story where contractors are stealing tons of sand from the Carribean???  Mabe they will steal all of Aruba!   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #197 on: October 27, 2008, 07:30:56 PM »

Some people have no shame!!   

CASEY'S PARENTS ATTEND MISSING CHILDREN CEREMONY

The grandfather of an Orlando girl who disappeared in June says a ceremony held for missing children at Florida's Capitol was "gut-wrenching."

Absolutely no shame.  None.

How many people are the Anthony's going to dupe? It is absolutely unreal and scary!

it's beyond "duping" and more like "doping" with their kool-aid and criminal acts...in my opinion.

When I was following Maddy's case, I was a member of the Mirror Board and hung out with all the Brits and a few Portuguese that spoke English. We really need the Portuguese because as we all know the crime happened in Praia de Luz. Without them, we would not have had all the articles translated. It's worst than Papiamento.

With most - about 90 percent, thought that the McCanns murdered Maddy. They mostly believe it was a Copacel overdose and the body hidden and then disposed of at a later date on the way to Spain. After the Mirror closed down, most went to the Three Arguidos board that they formed, where they continue to follow and post about the case.

Personally, I never believe the McCann's killed Maddy accidentally or with intent. Kate has all the kids by Invitro-fertilization. Not too many of those mothers are killing their kids.

When someone like the McCanns attempt to launch a foundation, they're are still a few of us that recognize the facts of the case and do not throw them under the bus. It's a complicated case and even more so than Caylee's with more complicated forensics. Scotland Yard and Interpol used much more complicated stuff than the FBI at the time, respectively. When considering the facts of the case, there is still a large possibility that they were framed much like the mother and uncle of Joana Cipriani were.

In the case of Casey Anthony, there is very very little doubt what happened. So little doubt that the only two people still claiming that Caylee was kidnapped are her grandparents. The same grandparents are the people who launched the get quick rich scheme and have tried since day one to enrich themselves by any means necessary. Tip jars, pay pals, cash, checks.. you name it. The McCanns never did those things. The did it the legal way and all of the money was accounted for and whether or not you agree that the money was used correctly or not is not the real issue.

The credibility of the people making the claims is the issue. In the case of the McCanns, there is the chance that they did not harm Maddy. It's a real possibility. And there is most likely an abduction here.  In the case of Caylee, it is a faked abduction with the hopes of misleading and NOT finding her dead or alive.

The McCanns will accept Maddy back dead. They just want to know what happened to her. The Anthonys have no desire to see Caylee back again because that will put their daughter on death row.

Quite the difference here if you ask me. The Anthonys pretending to cry their crocodile tears has most puking in the aisle because there is NOT THE DESIRE TO FIND HER EVEN IF SHE IS DECEASED.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: October 27, 2008, 07:33:10 PM »

I was doing some reading about the Susan Smith case and happened across this ....

"It is interesting to note that according to a National Center for Missing and Exploited Children study of murdered children in the United States, completed in the mid-1990s, mothers who murdered their children disposed of their bodies in a distinctively womb-like manner. The study found that some victims were submerged in water and others were found carefully wrapped in plastic. Furthermore, the study also described how all the victims' bodies were found within ten miles of their family home."

just thought it was interesting bit of information

That is interesting.

So when they disposed of their murdered children they show some kind of compassion in how and where they burried them, but not enought to keep  them alive.

So dumping gasoline and lighting it on fire or dumping them in the trash would be a real bad thing even for a murdering Mom to do.
That is why I just can't believe Casey could do that,I just can't

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: October 27, 2008, 07:35:25 PM »

Has Cindy or anybody gotten on TV and said, Zanny, please bring Caylee home? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.