April 19, 2024, 05:53:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301065 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: October 29, 2008, 08:12:22 PM »

Yo WRECK - did you find out the answer to your question, cause I really wanna know too......
No, I'm being ignored here! 

sorry, wreck, what was ur question? I was watching NG and Murt also lol

I'm way behind, forgive me if you have discussed this. Since the DA must give all their discovery to the Defense w/in 15 daysand it is public information -- do we expect to get the Paternity of Caylee made public in 15 days???

(. ...I was only joking about being ignored) 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1961 on: October 29, 2008, 08:14:41 PM »

Yo WRECK - did you find out the answer to your question, cause I really wanna know too......
No, I'm being ignored here! 

sorry, wreck, what was ur question? I was watching NG and Murt also lol

I'm way behind, forgive me if you have discussed this. Since the DA must give all their discovery to the Defense w/in 15 daysand it is public information -- do we expect to get the Paternity of Caylee made public in 15 days???

Guess what Wreck?! I don't know that answer 

(. ...I was only joking about being ignored) 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1962 on: October 29, 2008, 08:14:43 PM »

These tips are UNBELIEVABLE!

The surveylance photos of Casey and Tony are OUTRAGEOUS!

The fact that Tony is wearing a jersey outside of a court or field NASTY!

The rap about Casey was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!

Link please.

Thanks Dolce.

Janet

track4.mp3 (1796.13 KB - downloaded 15 times.)

Blonde ... thank you but ... I still do not have a clue what to do.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1963 on: October 29, 2008, 08:16:12 PM »

Miss Janet did you get to hear the rap?  It is dance worthy for sure!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1964 on: October 29, 2008, 08:16:18 PM »

I have been lurking all day but now I am Mad .... Todd Black needs too go back to PR school and learn a fews things and if I was Biaz I would be insulted by the tacky press release that he sends out ... Now I have seen a few press release ..... If you want I'll tell you how ......Mr Blacks Press Release is too busy! To much going on at top !!!!! never should be this way, simple is better and to the point!  Now As far has a search here is what I would like to fax back because you know what I am sick of him and I will feel better if I can tell him off.

OCSO did search with your client
they searched for the nanny , they search for a job,they searched for a phone, they searched for a sister to Zanny, they searched for a boyfriend for the nanny, they searched for the nanny's house, apt all at your clients request, THEY SEARCHED For THE TRUTH, but your client just doesn't seem to understand the concept. You must not know the truth either, because I clearly heard you on CNN. Maybe instead of denying you said you should have stood with Biaz and say it was taken out of context instead of coming up with some BS that CNN cut and edited live TV.
Who's Making money off of this The Anthony's,People Magazine, NBC,20/20 JEEZE dude how are you getting paid? All the press is doing is letting concerned people like me know the fact, the truth and after all don't we live in a country of free speech? They are doing this so she doesn't get a fair trail..... Then ask for a change of venue , The only thing we ever hear from your side is "We are not going to try this in the press we will do this in a court room and Caylee is alive" BS If she is alive show your evidence make OSCO look like crap,that is not the case you know better you must be an educated man you are just making money off this case just like everybody else . Who is doing your book deal?

As far as TES you jerk, how dare you insinuate that a organization like that would do anything scrupulous. They are searching for the little girl, they have hearts unlike your clients, They are not doing it for anybody other than that little girl and justice for her . Something you and your clients have no clue about . I Hope Tes sees your release and sues the crap out of you , for a false accusation . TES does everything they do on donations, from caring people like me in the world.

Now for you and your crew may God have mercy on your hardened hearts, What come around goes around and belive me karmas a wooly booger.

my prayer are with you and yours, to open our eyes..

I feel better  .Mods you can delete if you want , maybe to long . I would just like to have 10 minutes with anyone of them

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1965 on: October 29, 2008, 08:16:38 PM »

I have to go get more wood to keep the fire going it cold here burrrr

How cold is it there?

We have 34 degrees here now and snow last night in the mountains!
33 degrees here now we had a little snow today.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1966 on: October 29, 2008, 08:17:25 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted, I may have missed it.

Here is the link to the whole press release from Todd Black's office.  They really have nerve to say what they did about TES.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-10/43101437.pdf

Thanks Marlee

Once again, what an oh-so-professional-looking document.   Did any of these fools ever even take an English class?   I don't think it's possible for me to have any less respect for this group of clowns.   

The best nicknames I've heard for them yet - Dumb and Dumber.   Most accurate, anyway.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1967 on: October 29, 2008, 08:18:07 PM »

Did anyone issue a "language warning" with the rap?? (I would hate that someone played it out loud at work without knowing!)

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: October 29, 2008, 08:18:15 PM »

These tips are UNBELIEVABLE!

The surveylance photos of Casey and Tony are OUTRAGEOUS!

The fact that Tony is wearing a jersey outside of a court or field NASTY!

The rap about Casey was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!

Link please.

Thanks Dolce.

Janet

track4.mp3 (1796.13 KB - downloaded 15 times.)

Blonde ... thank you but ... I still do not have a clue what to do.

Janet

Do a search on Klaas she had it posted on her sig. line as a paper clip.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1969 on: October 29, 2008, 08:18:28 PM »

HERE MISS JANET!
When the MySpace page loads the music will play (its in the right side of the page)

http://www.myspace.com/terrorcoremusic

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: October 29, 2008, 08:19:51 PM »

Miss Janet did you get to hear the rap?  It is dance worthy for sure!

Not yet!!!

I need somebody to provide a link I can just click on.

Janet

_____

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1971 on: October 29, 2008, 08:19:52 PM »

Did anyone issue a "language warning" with the rap?? (I would hate that someone played it out loud at work without knowing!)
Wreck!  Watch out for the language!  Its rated R or M for Mature.   

shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1972 on: October 29, 2008, 08:21:16 PM »

I have been lurking all day but now I am Mad .... Todd Black needs too go back to PR school and learn a fews things and if I was Biaz I would be insulted by the tacky press release that he sends out ... Now I have seen a few press release ..... If you want I'll tell you how ......Mr Blacks Press Release is too busy! To much going on at top !!!!! never should be this way, simple is better and to the point!  Now As far has a search here is what I would like to fax back because you know what I am sick of him and I will feel better if I can tell him off.

they searched for the nanny , they search for a job,they searched for a phone, they searched for a sister to Zanny, they searched for a boyfriend for the nanny, they searched for the nanny's house, apt all at your clients request, THEY SEARCHED For THE TRUTH, but your client just doesn't seem to understand the concept. You must not know the truth either, because I clearly heard you on CNN. Maybe instead of denying you said you should have stood with Biaz and say it was taken out of context instead of coming up with some BS that CNN cut and edited live TV.
Who's Making money off of this The Anthony's,People Magazine, NBC,20/20 JEEZE dude how are you getting paid? All the press is doing is letting concerned people like me know the fact, the truth and after all don't we live in a country of free speech? They are doing this so she doesn't get a fair trail..... Then ask for a change of venue , The only thing we ever hear from your side is "We are not going to try this in the press we will do this in a court room and Caylee is alive" BS If she is alive show your evidence make OSCO look like crap,that is not the case you know better you must be an educated man you are just making money off this case just like everybody else . Who is doing your book deal?

As far as TES you jerk, how dare you insinuate that a organization like that would do anything scrupulous. They are searching for the little girl, they have hearts unlike your clients, They are not doing it for anybody other than that little girl and justice for her . Something you and your clients have no clue about . I Hope Tes sees your release and sues the crap out of you , for a false accusation . TES does everything they do on donations, from caring people like me in the world.

Now for you and your crew may God have mercy on your hardened hearts, What come around goes around and belive me karmas a wooly booger.

I feel better  .Mods you can delete if you want , maybe to long . I would just like to have 10 minutes with anyone of them

Can I get an Amen and a hallelujah!!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1973 on: October 29, 2008, 08:22:26 PM »

wARNING - MUST WEAR 3X BIG BOY BOXERS TO LISTEN TO THIS RAP SONG!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1974 on: October 29, 2008, 08:23:16 PM »

Can't I live my last day in my 40's in peace? ( I even got my AARP application today!! (I'm now eligible!  )

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1975 on: October 29, 2008, 08:23:17 PM »

For Todd Black's information .... there is NO word such as Wholey ...

Meriam Webster's online dictionary   Wholey - The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1976 on: October 29, 2008, 08:25:05 PM »

Can't I live my last day in my 40's in peace? ( I even got my AARP application today!! (I'm now eligible!  )
Do not understand...you asked for a warning label, I gave it one!  R and M  those are the only 2 that I know over the PG-13. 
You are turning 50!?  TOMORROW!?  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  (What is the AARP?)

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1977 on: October 29, 2008, 08:26:21 PM »

Wooly Booger?    Walter you are awesome! You go girl, you speak for me!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1978 on: October 29, 2008, 08:27:03 PM »

For Todd Black's information .... there is NO word such as Wholey ...

Meriam Webster's online dictionary   Wholey - The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

neither is Wholely .... tee hee hee ....  oopsie

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1979 on: October 29, 2008, 08:28:52 PM »

Happy Birthday, Wreck.  The AARP will be nonstop from now on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.