April 25, 2024, 08:48:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301528 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #200 on: October 27, 2008, 07:36:04 PM »

Rob Kitty got your avi on!!

(oopsss  shhhhhhhhhh  I am sorry A-1)

is this a good thing Lisa?

I'm taken...a monkette whisked me into a tree top canopy!!! 

I would say it's a good thing FOR YOU LMAO!!!!

But I ain't talking A-1 lol

ahhh, you know how dense I am right??? 

I don't know what you mean and I'm not sure I want to Lisa...at least not publicly...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #201 on: October 27, 2008, 07:38:23 PM »

ONE More...
LEE: What do you think, where do you think. You think Caylee’s ok right now?

CASEY:  My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I got through the court, um in my gut she’s still ok. And it still feels like she’s close to home.

Could "close to home" mean "she's still where I left her" (under water?) just thinking?

Yes, and why did Lee say what I bolded above?   I see your point very well.
Yes, asking where, then stopping to change it to you think she's okay?  Was that a Freudian slip?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #202 on: October 27, 2008, 07:38:42 PM »

Did you see that story where contractors are stealing tons of sand from the Carribean???  Mabe they will steal all of Aruba!   
Sorry I found that really funny... 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: October 27, 2008, 07:39:22 PM »

I was doing some reading about the Susan Smith case and happened across this ....

"It is interesting to note that according to a National Center for Missing and Exploited Children study of murdered children in the United States, completed in the mid-1990s, mothers who murdered their children disposed of their bodies in a distinctively womb-like manner. The study found that some victims were submerged in water and others were found carefully wrapped in plastic. Furthermore, the study also described how all the victims' bodies were found within ten miles of their family home."

just thought it was interesting bit of information

That is interesting.

So when they disposed of their murdered children they show some kind of compassion in how and where they burried them, but not enought to keep  them alive.

So dumping gasoline and lighting it on fire or dumping them in the trash would be a real bad thing even for a murdering Mom to do.
That is why I just can't believe Casey could do that,I just can't

I couldn't believe it when Andrea Yates chased down her five children and drown them either.The sheer terror those kids must have felt must have been horrendous.Both cases were horrible and received lot's of new's coverage.

Alittle O/T

Who remembers baby Jessica trapped in that old well in Midland Tx?I was on my knees in prayer through most of that one!!Oh that was stressful....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: October 27, 2008, 07:39:45 PM »

News reporting: Julian was shot several times. Stepfather was arrested 5 blocks
from where car was found. Also his alibi is falling apart.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #205 on: October 27, 2008, 07:39:56 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

If nothing changes, I will be in Orlando Feb. 9!   I'll be at Disney, but a great end to the vacay will be her conviction!

Lisa
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: October 27, 2008, 07:40:11 PM »

The Anthony's are incorporating themselves among the families of missing persons, as if they haven't noticed that their daughter is up on murder charges for a deceased Caylee.  It must be very uncomfortable for the other families to sit beside them as if they share a common bond.   It is absurd.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #207 on: October 27, 2008, 07:42:01 PM »

ONE More...

CASEY:  My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I got through the court, um in my gut she’s still ok. And it still feels like she’s close to home.

Could "close to home" mean "she's still where I left her" (under water?) just thinking?

Yes, asking where, then stopping to change it to you think she's okay?  Was that a Freudian slip?
VERY good point O4B  I thought it strange too when George went in an interview after his first meeting with Casey, when he came out to say that she told him she felt Caylee was close to home.  He did not mention that he pressed her for any other info.  I would have been like "where to you feel her?" .."who do you think has her?".."why close to home? what makes you feel that way?"
NOTHIN...
That transcript posted above by O4B needs to be entered into evidence...

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #208 on: October 27, 2008, 07:42:17 PM »

The Anthony's are incorporating themselves among the families of missing persons, as if they haven't noticed that their daughter is up on murder charges for a deceased Caylee.  It must be very uncomfortable for the other families to sit beside them as if they share a common bond.   It is absurd.

The Anthony's are the "turd in the punchbowl!"  They should be shunned!

Lisa
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: October 27, 2008, 07:44:57 PM »

News reporting: Julian was shot several times. Stepfather was arrested 5 blocks
from where car was found. Also his alibi is falling apart.

It is beyond comprehension how demented some people can be.  I cannot imagine how the Hudson family must be suffering at this time, it is heartbreaking. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: October 27, 2008, 07:45:32 PM »

MM - Oh, well now I am even more convinced that they believe Caylee is alive!! 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: October 27, 2008, 07:47:12 PM »

ONE More...

VERY good point O4B  I thought it strange too when George went in an interview after his first meeting with Casey, when he came out to say that she told him she felt Caylee was close to home.  He did not mention that he pressed her for any other info.  I would have been like "where to you feel her?" .."who do you think has her?".."why close to home? what makes you feel that way?"
NOTHIN...

It is entered.....it's from one of her phone conversations with Lee...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: October 27, 2008, 07:51:33 PM »

MM - Oh, well now I am even more convinced that they believe Caylee is alive!! 

Than they have done their job MT.  Now if they can only get the jurors to believe it.   
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: October 27, 2008, 07:54:36 PM »

Absurd, bizarre, shameful..There just aren't enough adjectives for these horrible globs of flesh parading around as humans

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: October 27, 2008, 07:55:15 PM »

I wonder why Baez has not asked for a speedy trial????

Anybody?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: October 27, 2008, 07:56:59 PM »

Some people have no shame!!   

CASEY'S PARENTS ATTEND MISSING CHILDREN CEREMONY

The grandfather of an Orlando girl who disappeared in June says a ceremony held for missing children at Florida's Capitol was "gut-wrenching."

George and Cindy Anthony joined 13 other families and Gov. Charlie Crist at the annual Missing Children's Day commemoration Monday. Cindy Anthony said the other families in attendance offered comfort and inspiration.

The couple's granddaughter, Caylee Anthony, has not been seen since June. Their daughter, who is Caylee's mother, has been charged with killing the girl. Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder.

Cindy Anthony said her family continues to believe Caylee is alive.

Absolutely no shame.  None.

How many people are the Anthony's going to dupe? It is absolutely unreal and scary!

it's beyond "duping" and more like "doping" with their kool-aid and criminal acts...in my opinion.

When I was following Maddy's case, I was a member of the Mirror Board and hung out with all the Brits and a few Portuguese that spoke English. We really need the Portuguese because as we all know the crime happened in Praia de Luz. Without them, we would not have had all the articles translated. It's worst than Papiamento.

With most - about 90 percent, thought that the McCanns murdered Maddy. They mostly believe it was a Copacel overdose and the body hidden and then disposed of at a later date on the way to Spain. After the Mirror closed down, most went to the Three Arguidos board that they formed, where they continue to follow and post about the case.

Personally, I never believe the McCann's killed Maddy accidentally or with intent. Kate has all the kids by Invitro-fertilization. Not too many of those mothers are killing their kids.

When someone like the McCanns attempt to launch a foundation, they're are still a few of us that recognize the facts of the case and do not throw them under the bus. It's a complicated case and even more so than Caylee's with more complicated forensics. Scotland Yard and Interpol used much more complicated stuff than the FBI at the time, respectively. When considering the facts of the case, there is still a large possibility that they were framed much like the mother and uncle of Joana Cipriani were.

In the case of Casey Anthony, there is very very little doubt what happened. So little doubt that the only two people still claiming that Caylee was kidnapped are her grandparents. The same grandparents are the people who launched the get quick rich scheme and have tried since day one to enrich themselves by any means necessary. Tip jars, pay pals, cash, checks.. you name it. The McCanns never did those things. The did it the legal way and all of the money was accounted for and whether or not you agree that the money was used correctly or not is not the real issue.

The credibility of the people making the claims is the issue. In the case of the McCanns, there is the chance that they did not harm Maddy. It's a real possibility. And there is most likely an abduction here.  In the case of Caylee, it is a faked abduction with the hopes of misleading and NOT finding her dead or alive.

The McCanns will accept Maddy back dead. They just want to know what happened to her. The Anthonys have no desire to see Caylee back again because that will put their daughter on death row.

Quite the difference here if you ask me. The Anthonys pretending to cry their crocodile tears has most puking in the aisle because there is NOT THE DESIRE TO FIND HER EVEN IF SHE IS DECEASED.

You only have to compare the agony on the faces of the McCanns's faces when they were begging for help in locating Maddie to the cocky, arrogant stance of Casey or Cindy Anthony to know how much they feel.
I feel sure the McCanns didn't laugh during Police interviews either.
There is no way I will ever believe they harmed their daughter.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #216 on: October 27, 2008, 07:57:24 PM »

ONE More...

NOTHIN...

It is entered.....it's from one of her phone conversations with Lee...
I am glad they took my advice!  j/k Thank you for the update, I know that LE and the prosecution got major game, glad to see proof of it! 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: October 27, 2008, 07:58:31 PM »

Time for NG.  I am just hoping she will have Dr Baden on instead of that turncoat Kobelinski.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #218 on: October 27, 2008, 07:59:51 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: October 27, 2008, 08:01:06 PM »

I cannot read that conversation with Lee and Casey without getting sick to my stomach.  Her gut feeling tells her she is Okay, she is close, oh really, what did the smell in your car tell you Casey?  I have this gut feeling that you are a psycho murderer and you are very close,  close to a life sentence. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.