April 26, 2024, 05:40:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301557 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #240 on: October 27, 2008, 08:20:21 PM »

Is anybody else watching NG?  No opinion on what she said at the beginning that I quoted?   This should be interesting!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: October 27, 2008, 08:21:40 PM »

NG is going over the Jennifer Hudson's family case.   Very sad.

But at the beginning she stated at the beginning of show,  the FBI forensics are conclusive, no questions Caylee is dead and/or died in that car.  There were hair of Caylee's that did not have the death ring and one (some) did.  Her question was,  did Casey put her in the car alive and Casey died in the car?

Curious why the change in the opinion of questioning the evidence.  Can't wait to see!

That was just the opening, so no more discussion yet.  Wonder who she'll have on tonight...

Thanks Dihannah - I was gone for a bit and missed the beginning of NG 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #242 on: October 27, 2008, 08:22:32 PM »

You only have to compare the agony on the faces of the McCanns's faces when they were begging for help in locating Maddie to the cocky, arrogant stance of Casey or Cindy Anthony to know how much they feel.
I feel sure the McCanns didn't laugh during Police interviews either.
There is no way I will ever believe they harmed their daughter.

Western *******

add this in ~ the McCanns called the police right away and they were there in 1 hour and 40 minutes. (That's too long but not the point.)

Casey never called the police and her mother called 31 days later.
Rob, did you get email???

I did. It's none of my business. You all know who to speak with.
Rob I do not think she really has panties with your picture on it, I think it might just be a skull and cross bones.   

Boy, have I missed a lot today!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: October 27, 2008, 08:23:23 PM »

But at the beginning she stated at the beginning of show,  the FBI forensics are conclusive, no questions Caylee is dead and/or died in that car.  There were hair of Caylee's that did not have the death ring and one (some) did.  Her question was,  did Casey put her in the car alive and Casey died in the car?

Curious why the change in the opinion of questioning the evidence.  Can't wait to see!

That was just the opening, so no more discussion yet.  Wonder who she'll have on tonight...

I'm excited what is said about this now.  Last week it wasn't too positive.  She must have talked to an expert to change her view.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: October 27, 2008, 08:23:24 PM »

Good evening flossy...not really....just alot of pantie talk!

Please watch off topic and quote stacks especially off topic quote stacks
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 08:31:28 PM by klaasend » Logged

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: October 27, 2008, 08:25:58 PM »

I see stacking     and ot     
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: October 27, 2008, 08:26:11 PM »

Didn't Biaz say something in his motions hearing something to the effect, what if an alive Caylee were thrown into the car?  Am I remembering correctly?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: October 27, 2008, 08:26:40 PM »

I'm excited what is said about this now.  Last week it wasn't too positive.  She must have talked to an expert to change her view.

The grand jury didn't indict Casey on a whim.  I imagine there's alot of evidence we haven't seen either.  I'm only listening to NG not watching.

Anyone want to take bets that NG has Leonard on?   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: October 27, 2008, 08:27:10 PM »

Diana, I was talking to a client today who is a former DEA agent...He has been through alot of FBI training in Quantico and has visited the body farm several times,he is currently on disability...I have seen many of his citations and awards,so I know he is legit.We were discussing the case, and while he does not follow it as we do,he assured me that they have Casey right where they want her. I am going to print out the FBI report and have him tell me his opinion of it...I am looking forward to hearing his interpretation of the report...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: October 27, 2008, 08:27:19 PM »

I cannot read that conversation with Lee and Casey without getting sick to my stomach.  Her gut feeling tells her she is Okay, she is close, oh really, what did the smell in your car tell you Casey?  I have this gut feeling that you are a psycho murderer and you are very close,  close to a life sentence. 

Yeah Casey!

cute! but nothing beats your "Sassy Kitty" from the other day.  I was rollin with that little reply..just the emoticon. 

Casey's a horrible actress.  I can understand why she does not speak.

I was feelin pretty sassy..!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #250 on: October 27, 2008, 08:27:37 PM »

Good evening flossy...not really....just alot of pantie talk!

Ohhh....Phew!!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: October 27, 2008, 08:28:09 PM »

Pooky,  nobody was very positive about the "lack" of forensics.  This sounds like they are finally admitting the "proof" of death and how much forensics WERE found, unlike all that was being stated last week.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #252 on: October 27, 2008, 08:28:36 PM »

Diana, I was talking to a client today who is a former DEA agent...He has been through alot of FBI training in Quantico and has visited the body farm several times,he is currently on disability...I have seen many of his citations and awards,so I know he is legit.We were discussing the case, and while he does not follow it as we do,he assured me that they have Casey right where they want her. I am going to print out the FBI report and have him tell me his opinion of it...I am looking forward to hearing his interpretation of the report...

I can wait to hear it!! 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: October 27, 2008, 08:29:16 PM »

I cannot read that conversation with Lee and Casey without getting sick to my stomach.  Her gut feeling tells her she is Okay, she is close, oh really, what did the smell in your car tell you Casey?  I have this gut feeling that you are a psycho murderer and you are very close,  close to a life sentence. 

Yeah Casey!

cute! but nothing beats your "Sassy Kitty" from the other day.  I was rollin with that little reply..just the emoticon. 

Casey's a horrible actress.  I can understand why she does not speak.

I was feelin pretty sassy..!!!!
That is the cutest one yet!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: October 27, 2008, 08:29:21 PM »

Goodnight sweet monkeys!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: October 27, 2008, 08:29:31 PM »

Did you see that story where contractors are stealing tons of sand from the Carribean???  Mabe they will steal all of Aruba!   

I didn't think I had a laugh in me today but you found it.  Thanks!   

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: October 27, 2008, 08:29:58 PM »

Goodnight sweet monkeys!

Goodnight Tater

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: October 27, 2008, 08:30:02 PM »

Great Cubbee!  That would be awesome to get, yet another expert's opinion.   I'm just glad NG is finally more positive on the Forensics than before.  Of course, WE all know the truth!  LOL

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #258 on: October 27, 2008, 08:30:14 PM »

Night, tater!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: October 27, 2008, 08:30:23 PM »

Goodnight sweet monkeys!

No Tater........................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.